Undeniably Claimed

By KaylaWoods289

Luca Sanford has taken his rightful spot as head of Sanford Drake Inc. With his parents now retired, it's his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meet & Greet
Chapter 2: Lil Man & Mom
Chapter 3: Genius?
Chapter 4: Finding a Gem
Chapter 5: Encounter
Chapter 6: Meeting the Boss
Chapter 7: Deals
Chapter 8: Common Ground
Chapter 9: Talking to Jess
Chapter 10: Commanding the Room
Chapter 11: Mrs. Sanford
Chapter 12: Mr. Sanford
Chapter 13: No Return
Chapter 14: Cassidy
Chapter 15: Dinner
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: It's Time
Chapter 18: Job to Do
Chapter 19: Struggling
Chapter 20: Wine and Drama
Chapter 21: Time
Chapter 22: Glimpse
Chapter 23: Touches and Kisses
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Claim
Chapter 27: Being Prepared
Chapter 28: Strength
Chapter 29: Day 1
Chapter 30: Good News
Chapter 31: Ours
Chapter 32: Lean on Me
Chapter 33: Godmother Cami
Chapter 34: Reactions
Chapter 35: Downside
Chapter 36: Tic Toc
Chapter 37: Discovery & Acceptance
Chapter 38: Dynamic Duo
Chapter 39: Getting Released
Chapter 40: Good Morning Indeed
Bonus Chapter: Brad & Jessica
Chapter 41: Restraints
Chapter 42: Full of Surprises
Chapter 43: Confrontation
Chapter 44: Darren
Chapter 45: Girls Night
Chapter 46: Ravishing
Chapter 47: Connection
Chapter 48: Job Offer
Chapter 49: Yi Peng
Chapter 50: Hornish
Chapter 51:Surprise Visit
Chapter 52: She is My Girl
Chapter 53: Sealing the Deal
Chapter 54:Giving the News
Chapter 55: The Family
Chapter 56: Reactions and Letters
Chapter 57: Fate
Chapter 58: Best "Man"
Chapter 59: It is Time
Chapter 60: Resolution
Chapter 61: Just the Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 26: Morning Delight

41K 1.5K 108
By KaylaWoods289

Sophia felt a feather like touch running the length of her arm waking her up. The touch creating goosebumps in its wake. She turned enough in the bed to be laying on her back finding Luca leaning up on elbow with his hand paused mid air. He has a lazy smile on his lips looking down at her. She returns the gesture. 

"Good Morning Tesoro"

"Morning Luca" 

He leans down pecking her lips before nipping at her lips. Her fingers finding their way to the base of his neck to make him continue kissing her. He smirked against her lips but she didn't care as long as he continued. She wiggled her body closer to him before tugging him over. He lifted his body so he was lying between her legs again as they continued kissing. He pulled back after a few minutes to look down at her. 

"As much as I would really like to continue this, I want to make breakfast for us."

Sophia's eyes widen in shock for a moment earning a boyish grin from him. "What?"

He pecked her lips once more before getting up from her embrace earning a groan of protest from her. He laughed whole heartedly as he tugged his dark boxers on from last night before turning back to her. He tilted his head biting his lips as he looked over her form. The sheet delicately laying over her form making him remember all those curves from last night. 

"Take a shower love and meet me downstairs."

She fell back on the bed with a huff as he returned to hover over her long enough to kiss her forehead. "Join me?"

A deep groan reverberated off the walls as his body stiffened making Sophia grin momentarily. "Don't tempt me-"

She stands up cutting him off in all her confidence. His hands clutch at his sides as he attempts to not give in. Sophia smirks walking around the bed with a little sway watching as his knuckles turns white. She stops right in front of him trailing her fingers up his torso. His breathing coming out faster than normal. "It's up to you Mr. Sanford."

"Fuck"

Just like that he picks her up earning a laugh from her lips as he carries her to the ensuite before shutting the door to the bathroom with his foot. He walks directly into the shower sitting her down on the tiles. He tugs down his boxers as she turns on the water. She steps in and feels hands go around her waist as a warm chest meets her own. 

"Minx"

"Stiff"

"Yes I am" 

She laughs as he glances down as if it wasn't obvious. He smiles and chuckles along with her as they begin lathering each other. The smell of his shampoo making Sophia inhale deeply. He began massaging his fingers through her hair as he cleans it. She sighs leaning her head onto his shoulder. She can feel his hard on resting on the crevice of her ass. She wiggles and finds his fingers gripping her hair as he inhales sharply. 

"Tesoro"

She likes hearing his husky voice and reaches back for his hard length feeling just how stiff he is. She arches her back lifting her ass just slightly allowing his head to rub near her. He groans before yanking her head back. 

"No more teasing"

She gasp feeling him slam into her earning a moan from his lips. He doesn't relent on her as he continues to slam into her like a crazed beast. His hand in her hair continues holding her so her body is glued to his front. His head in her neck with his other arm circled around her waist. The water is hitting her chest drizzling down making a load smacking sound with every thrust. She couldn't hold in her moans enjoy the control he is holding on her. 

"You wanted this love... Now. Take. It." 

His hips jerking after ever word in the end. She couldn't keep her legs from giving out. He was practically holding them both up. Feeling her slipping he takes himself out of her before twisting her and lifting one leg up. He pins her body to the cold tile wall and slams right back in. Sophia inhales at the new angle and can feel him continuously hitting her G spot. 

"Luca... mmm... Don-Don't stop"

He growls continuing his assault on her. She tilts her head to the side as his lips suck on the skin of her neck bringing it between his teeth. His hand finds its way back up to her neck again making her turn her head back to him. His lips finding hers as he gently squeezes her neck making her moan and clench him. 

"Fuck, do that again"

She puts her hand over his on her neck making him squeeze her again resulting in her body clenching his. He sees the correlation and does it on his own making her tilt her eyes to the heavens allowing her body to float away. A few more hard thrust and she can tell he is close. He pulls out and is ready to pump himself but Sophia goes to her knees taking him into her mouth. He groans loudly throwing his head back as she pumps him into his own euphoria. Feeling him release in her mouth she continues until there is nothing left. His body staggering slightly as his eyes find hers. His hand comes out to pull her up which she takes. He watches her as she swallows turning him yet again. He grips her hips pulling her to him as he walks her back into the water. They are both smiling as they wash their bodies before getting out. Luca helping her to dry taking every chance to kiss her lips. 

Once they were finally dressed which took longer than expected, they made their way downstairs. Sophia was in her outfit from yesterday while Luca was in a suit. Both of them were walking hand in hand to the kitchen and both froze at the entrance. 

"Cassidy? What are you doing here?"

The blonde yelps whipping around from the fridge before seeing he was not alone. Her eyes lit up as she bounced over to Sophia before embracing her warmly in a hug. The red head was frozen momentarily not expecting that before relaxing and hugging her back. She pulled back stepping to her brother kissing his cheek. 

"I wanted to visit and Aunt Cami gave me her key." She turns her attention to Sophia. "It's so good to see you again."

"You as well Cassidy." Sophia smiles warmly at her before getting hugged yet again. 

Luca smiles at them before tugging her hand. Cassidy pulls back as her brother leads Sophia into the kitchen still holding hands. He takes her over to one of the seats and kisses her head before walking off to begin cooking. His little sister quickly takes a seat next to Sophia making her attention go to her. 

"Did my mom's cooking go well?" Luca drops the whisk he had making it clatter on the counter top. 

"Your mom's?" Sophia says looking to Luca with a raised brow. The man doesn't even turn around making her shake her head. "Yes, it was delicious. Could you pass along my compliments?"

"Of course!" Cassidy looks over her shoulder to her brother. "Aunt Cami wanted me to remind you that uncle would be coming over at lunch time today."

"Did she say what for?"

"Not sure" Cassidy says shrugging a shoulder at him before turning back to Sophia. "Did he do good for his first date?"

"CASSIDY!" Luca says loudly turning to her. She smiles sheepishly at her older brother as Sophia attempts to hide her giggles. 

"It was incredible. I have never had a date like that before."

"I'm sure..." She says with a wink making Sophia blush like crazy. Hearing the sound of pans dropping Cassidy looks back to find her brother coming to her. 

"Alright, that's it... Out!"

"Wait, hey! I was just-" She says as he pulls her up from the chair. 

"I'm sure now go... I will call you later." He says leading her to the door. Sophia bites her lip listening as they continue talking all the way to the door before she hears the door shut followed by silence. Hearing foot steps she looks over her shoulder just as lips meet her own. She sighs relaxing as he pulls back. "Sorry love."

"So your mom cooked?" His ear tips turned pink making him look so adorable as she cupped his face giving him another kiss. "Thank you."

He pecks her quickly as he goes back into the kitchen to begin cooking again. She watches him as he moves around expertly while looking at his broad shoulders. He was definitely the finest man she had ever met and was glad he was hers. She smiles as he walks over to plates of food before setting them down. He makes them two cups of juice before coming back and sitting down. Sophia reaches over tugging on his collar kissing him before leaning back in her chair. He remains frozen blinking repeatedly as if trying to figure out if that really just happened. Sophia's giggles breaking him out of his revere as they begin eating the breakfast. 

"I have to head home to change before going in." 

"Why? I quite like what you are wearing.." His eyes dropping to her chest momentarily. 

"So you would let me wear this to the office?" His blinks realizing he was staring when her words registered. 

"You know what, you're right. You can't wear that to the office." Sophia rolls her eyes but doesn't say anything further. "Tesoro?"

She looks up but he is reaching for the napkin before bringing it to her nose. She takes it pulling it slightly away before seeing the red spots on the white napkin. She gasps pressing it back to her nose. "I'm sorry Luca."

She stands up walking over to the sink turning on the water. Her hair gets pulled behind her as she cups some water bringing it to her face. She dabs the towel few more times and sees the blood has stopped. She turns back to Luca to find him looking at her with worry. She pulls him in for a hug. 

"You have nothing to be sorry for love," she squeezes hearing his soft voice. He grips her back holding her firmly to him. He kisses her hair. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," she pulls back seeing his eyes still swirling with emotions. "I didn't even know it was happening."

He kisses her nose pulling her back in for a hug. She can feel his concern rolling off of him but doesn't know what to do to diminish it. She just rubs his back holding onto him trying to bring him comfort. After a moment, she pulls away giving him a reassuring smile. He forces one to her before walking her back over to their plates. She no longer feels like eating and pushes the food around the plate. 

"Are you full?"

She just shrugs not wanting to tell him she lost her appetite. He takes their plates to the kitchen before coming back kneeling down by her side. He turns her so she is facing him. He cups her face in his palms making her teary eyes meet his. 

"I-I'm s-sorry.." She breaks down in his hands as tears leak from his eyes. Her eyes snap open as he brings his lips to hers. He pulls back with his eyes drilling into her. 

"I'm not." 

He doesn't say anything further but kisses her sweetly making her smile against his lips. Her arms coming around his shoulders to continue kissing him. He stands up making her squeak as he holsters up as her legs wrap around him. He continues kissing her for a few minutes guiding her to the counter top where he gently places her down. He pulls back biting her nose playfully earning a giggle from her. 

"We need to get going." She nods her head in agreement. "And Tesoro?"

"Yea?"

"Don't ever apologize again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 11 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...
863K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
730K 25.3K 39
*Updated version of this story with bonus material can be found here https://my.w.tt/YCDj4fqkc9 * Welcome to Rough Riders! We can guarantee you that...
251K 10.7K 54
Sick of her toxic relationship and her empty life in her hometown, Riley decides to take a chance in the city. A new beginning, a new life. A new lov...