《яєgяєτ》/ ☆𝐣𝐰𝐰+𝐤𝐦𝐠☆ / M...

By wonusgyu

┌──❀*̥˚──◌────❀*̥˚─┐ "𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟...𝕚 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡... More

.
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

230 12 1
By wonusgyu

@jeon96

128 likes
@jeon96 fuck...i can't sleep

3:23 AM

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

it's 6AM, Mingyu woke up early
today. Checking instagram, he saw Wonwoo's post about how he couldn't sleep at 3AM.

"Wasn't he the one who wanted to sleep early because he had work?" Mingyu thought . Letting out a yawn, he took out the dark grey covers and let the cold morning climate hug his warm skin. He walked torwards the bathroom to do his morning routine.

Mingyu decided to wear a cozy hoodie on top of his bare tanned and well sculpted torso, and went to the convenience store to buy some stuff.

As he passed through the isles of the store, he came through the big wide refrigerator, took out a strawberry milk bottle, a regular milk carton and a coffee bottle and went looking for a cereal box.

Holding three bottles, a cereal box and two sandwiches. Mingyu went to the old cashier who gave out a big warming smile, to pay for his items.

Moments passed and mingyu found himself in front of a someone's door appartement, standing with a pounding heart.

"What the hell am I doing..?" Mingyu's mind commented.

*Knock knock*

Mingyu knocked on the door. Wonwoo should be awake by now, since he has to work pretty early,...no?

"wha...Mhn.."

The door suddenly opened revealing a messy brown haired guy with glasses and half opened eyes, indicating that the guy just woke up, wearing a dark blue wrinkly pyjama with small bananas printed on it.
Mingyu stared in awe at the guy. It was one good view, the younger thought.

They stood there looking at each other until one of them chose to end the silence.

"I figured I should wake y-you up
since you have to work pretty early." Mingyu explained himself and brought his left hand to scratch the back of his head in embarassement.

Wonwoo seemed just now to realize who was at his door looking at him while waiting for his response.

"O-oh, i-it's you..M-Mingyu.." Wonwoo said as he tried to look everywhere but the younger's eyes to hide his embarassement.

He tried to hide his face because he doesn't want Mingyu to see his puffy face, even tho he just did. Now Mingyu quickly understood what the older was about to do, and he really wanted to see his cute face but he doesn't want to be too obvious and tell him not to do so or stop him, so instead, when the older was about to lift his hand, he instantly put the blastic bag in it to prevent him from doing so.

Nice job, kim. Mingyu's subconscious commented.

Wonwoo then lifted his head to look at the bag then up to mingyu, with knitted eyebrows and a confused look, which mingyu swore if the latter didn't stop his heart will burst out in cuteness.

"what's this?"
Wonwoo asked tilting his head still trying to hide his face with the other hand slightly over his mouth and nose.

God he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Mingyu's frustrated mind thought.

"Oh..umm...about that.." mingyu said looking at the bag wonwoo was holding, "yesterday, when i was at your house cooking, i uh..saw that you ran out of milk and cereal, so i got you that" mingyu said pointing at the plastic bag.

"Yah...you didn't have to..." Wonwoo softly said as he bored around mingyu's brown orbs with soft eyes.

"The ingredients for the meal last night were paid by you, and this is not that much anyway." Mingyu said.

"There's a sandwich there too and some strawberry milk and coffee because i didn't know what you would like to drink, have that for breakfast on your way to work..." Mingyu said instantly feeling embarassed while a red color crept up his cheeks, but thanks to his tanned skin, the older went by not noticing the blushing mess Mingyu was currently in.

"Mingyu...", Wonwoo happily pulled Mingyu into a hug but got pushed away instead.

"H-hyung! Y-you stink!"

"I do!?" Wonwoo worriedly tried smelling himself.

"I-i think it's time f-for m-me to go now. Bye"mingyu quickly bowed and walked away to his apartment. Wonwoo watched as mingyu's body quickly faded and went back inside.

When Mingyu arrived, he opened the door and slammed it back close as let his body slide down the door until he touched the cold floor.

"Shit." He breathed out.

"Stop making me feel these types of stupid shits, for fucks sake Wonwoo."

We all know wonwoo didn't actually stink, but as a matter of fact, he actualy smelled like strawberries and his skin was so soft that mingyu could literally hug the life out of him. It's just that someone goes by the name kim mingyu can't really take control over his own feelings. And also what better way to run away from your crush? I mean yes, there more better ways to do so, but Kim chose this one :)

»»------(¯'♡'¯)------»»

@/kim97

255 likes
@/kim97 stob it, shit.

/View the 67 comments/

17 minutes

»»------(¯'♡'¯)------»»

@/wonu96

213 likes
@/wonu96 thanks gyu! I'll eat it well.^^

/View the 56 comments/

15 minutes

»»------(¯''¯)------»»

@leedk97

217 likes
@leedk97 hmmm.

/View the 62 comments/

6 minutes

»»------(¯''¯)------»»

@leedk97

198 likes

@leedk97 you're whipped @/kim97

@/kim97 stfup

/View other comments

3 minutes

»»------(¯''¯)------»»

@leedk97

127 likes

@leedk97 HE'S WHIPPED @/wonu96

✓@ wonu96 oh :)))))

✓ @ kim97 YOU DON'T STFUP DO YOU? ALSO! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU UP THIS EARLY??

1 minute

────────────────

A/n: I have officially risen from the dead, RISE AND SHIINE my guys😃 i would first off like to apologize for my sudden disappearance lol and my lack of activity and uploads, i had a lot of work and exams were literally everywhere, everyweek, highschool is still new to me so i apologize that i couldn't keep up the uploads. I thought i should come back until summer break, but i then like... i should AT LEAST post SOMETHING since it been like 5 months since i uploaded and IM SO SORRY FOR THAT😭anyway, you guys have been waiting a while and I wanted to say thank you. I'm back now and I hope this chapter made up for my absence in a way even tho it's not the greatest, I'm working on my writing and becoming better than I am now! Thank you for being so patient and <3

STREAM BITTERSWEET, IM STILL SCREAMINGGGGSKSHSJNSBSHS

/feel free to correct my errors ^^/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.5K 82
welcome to a carat y/n life! enjoy💕
14.8K 167 34
"𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆..." 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤...
7.2K 322 36
↝ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳? 【𝘌𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘱�...
25.5K 1K 27
"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘺...