A place to stay <3

By xxxjustawriterxxx

{completed} One night, Marinette unexpectedly gets a visit from her partner, Chat Noir. But he isn't there ju... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Epilogue~
~Epilogue 2~

~Chapter 5~

17.5K 421 1.1K
By xxxjustawriterxxx

Ladybug cringed to herself after she had entered her room through her trapdoor. She quickly transformed and sat on her bed. She had called him her kitty.

She had never done that...

She then realized that Chat Noir would almost be there. Stood up and grabbed some homework that was laying around. She had to act like she was actually doing something, so he wouldn't get suspicious.

Soon enough she heard the trapdoor open. She looked his way, and he greeted her with a grin. "Hi, Princess. My apologies for my late appearance."

She looked at her clock. 11:30 pm.

"No problem, Chat. I'll grab your dinner." She motioned towards her desk. "You can sit there until I'm back." She smiled.

He returned the gesture. "Thank you, Mari."

She quietly headed downstairs, grabbed the leftovers spaghetti, and popped them into the microwave. She softly hummed to herself while she was waiting for the timer to go off.

Soon enough, it went off, and she carefully grabbed the hot plate with a towel, put it on a tray, and then headed back upstairs.

Cat Noir looked up from Marinnete's homework and sheepishly grinned. "Sorry, I was curious what subject you were doing."

She waved her hand, accepting the apology. "Don't worry about it. As long as you don't go through my too personal stuff, I'm fine with it."

He placed his right hand on his heart. "Cat's honor."

She played the tray in front of him and sat on her chaise. He immediately dug in, which made her wonder when was the last time he had eaten.

"So, Chat..." He looked up at the bluenette, red-covered all around his mouth. Marinette choked out a laugh.

Cat Noir put his hand against his mouth, and when he looked at it, red was all over it. He now laughed too.

"Sorry, princess. I'm not the most charming eater in the suit."

She immediately stood up, wanting to give him privacy so he could detransform, but he had grabbed her hand preventing her from doing that.

"Stay. As long as you don't mind my ridiculous face coated in red, I would rather talk to you."

Marinette felt a bubbly feeling all over her stomach and she blushed. "I'll stay. You looked cute."

Now a blush covered his cheeks, and the pigtailed girl quickly changed the subject. "So... I talked to my parents today."

His expression changed from flustered to concerned. "And? What did they say?"

"Well... I only told my mom, and she's okay with it. But they do want to talk to you... Tomorrow..."

He slowly nodded. "That's fine. When?"

"I think the best time would be breakfast. It's Saturday tomorrow, and my dad always tries to eat with us on the weekends. Sunday he always has breakfast with us, sometimes on Saturday. So let's hope he can join tomorrow, and you'll have all that out of the way."

He nodded before taking another bite from his spaghetti.

She knew he wouldn't like the subject, but she had to ask...

"So, how did it go with ladybug?"

Chat froze for a mere second before smiling at her. "It went fine. Thanks for asking."

"I know you're lying, kitty. Talk to me." Marinette softly said.

He let out a breath. "Well... I wanted to tell ladybug about my problems, but then I would have to reveal my identity. So she said she would ask someone about it, and the answer was no..."He sighed. "I can't tell anyone, and it hurts..." Tears started forming in his eyes, and he took a sip from his glass of water.

"I wish I could say that you can tell me, but of course I can't know your identity either. But you can talk to me... Even if you talk in riddles, I don't care. You need to let your emotions out."

He nodded. "Maybe, one day I will. But can we talk about something else now?"

The bluenette quickly nodded. "Yeah... Sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset."

Guilt flashed through his eyes. "No, Mari, you could never make me feel upset. It's just that I'm not ready to talk about it yet... Not after what happened tonight, anyways."

She laid her hand on his. "I understand. Don't worry about me."

He smiled and finished his spaghetti. Marinette grabbed the tray and headed towards the latch that would lead downstairs. "You can take a shower if you want to. We'll do it the same way as we did yesterday. I'll tell you when I'm going to bed, and then you go to bed after." He nodded in response.

After she had put the tray in the kitchen, she changed into her nightwear. She then walked up to the bathroom door and told Cat that she was going to bed.

She heard him go to bed not long after she had laid in bed, and she stared at the ceiling.

Thunder clapped outside, and she winced. She hated thunder.

She rolled up in a ball and tried to fall to sleep. She then heard whimpers coming from under her. Chat...

"Kitty, are you okay?" The whimpering stopped. "You're still awake?" He said in response.

"Yeah... You didn't answer my question."

He stayed silent for a while. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thunder just brings up bad memories."

"Talk to me about something, it doesn't matter about what, until one of us falls asleep," Marinette said to him.

"Okay... How about we ask each other questions?"

"Like truth or truth?" She giggled.

He chuckled. "Yeah..."

"Okay let's do it. You start."

"Do you have a crush on someone?" He said, his voice slightly husky.

"Ehm..."

"You have to answer, remember?" The black cat teased.

She groaned. "Fine. Well... Do you know Adrien Agreste? The model?"

He stayed silent for a while, before answering a soft yes.

"Well... He's my crush... That's the real reason why I have pictures of him around my room. Thank god he believed it just was because I love fashion." She softly chuckled, remembering that moment.

"I love him... And now he's missing, and I don't know what to do. I just want to see his green eyes again, and his sweet smile..." The girl let out a dreamy sigh.

"At first, I hated him. I thought he put chewing gum on my seat. But later that day, it was raining. Pretty much like it is now. I would have to walk through the rain if I wanted to get home, so I waited for a while. And then he showed up."

She closed her eyes, remembering one of the best moments of her entire life.

"He explained everything. He was only trying to get the chewing gum off my seat, and he had never been to school. Ever. Chloe Bourgious was his only friend. And he was so honest and sweet. At that moment, I knew I would love him with every bit of my heart."

Marinette let out a sigh. "But... There's also this other guy. Sometimes he's the polar opposite of Adrien, with his humorous, flirty personality..." She trailed off. She couldn't get into too much detail, otherwise, he would know it was him.

That's right, she had finally admitted her feelings towards the stray cat. That evening, she understood. When he was crying on her shoulder, and when he said those sweet words to her... She knew she cared about him too.

"But sometimes, they're so alike... I would give him a chance, but I can't do that to Adrien. And because of another reason..." She thought about Chat Blanc.

The black cat stayed silent, and she wondered if he had maybe fallen asleep. "Chat?"

"Yes, sorry... Adrien seems like a reasonable guy. But who is the other one?" He replied.

"One question at a time, Kitty." She said playfully. "It's my turn now."

She thought for a second. "Let me ask you the same question. Who is your crush?"

Adrien had broken up with Kagami, so Chat didn't like her anymore. He never really did, he had realized recently. Not like like anyway... It was nothing compared to how he felt towards Ladybug... Or Marinette.

Chat Noir cleared his throat. "Right... Well, you must know I like Ladybug right?"

"Yeah."

"Well... That's true... I love her even. But recently I met this other girl, and I've begun liking her too. I don't want to betray Ladybug, but I don't know I how much longer I can resist myself." He said.

He thought about the sweet, caring girl, laying above him. She had accepted him without hesitation, and she liked him... As Adrien anyway. If only she would like Cat Noir, his true self. He guessed that he couldn't be that lucky...

"Kitty... " Marinette said. She couldn't bear him shivering any second longer. She hoped that the talking would calm him down, but it clearly didn't.

"Yes, Princess?"

"Come up here. I'll keep my eyes closed. Just, lay next to me. You need someone to comfort you right now, and you know it..."

Chat knew that she was right and climbed up. In the dark, he couldn't see much, but he couldn't see her bluebell eyes, so he knew she in fact had her eyes closed.

She reached in front of her, searching for the blond. When she found him, she grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him next to her. She put the blanket over the two of them and pulled him closer towards her.

"It's your turn." She softly whispered against his chest.

"What's the name of the other boy?"

"It's you, Chat... It's you. What's the name of the other girl?"

"Marinette Dupain Cheng."

He wanted to turn towards her, to talk about it all, but Marinette pushed him back and put her finger against his lips... After many attempts anyway. It's hard with your eyes closed.

"Kitty, you need to sleep. We'll talk about it tomorrow. Just... Relax."

He nodded and turned around. He was the big spoon, and she was the small one. He pulled her close and nuzzled his cheek in her neck.

Intoxicated by her sweet scent and warmed by her soft body, he fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 4.1K 21
Marinette has always been invisible, which comes in handy saving the streets of Paris as Ladybug. Adrien is the opposite, always the center of attent...
11.9K 541 50
1st place in #Ladyblanc on 1/26/21♥️🏹🌈 4th place in #ChatBlanc 1/31/21❄️ 30th place in #Paris 2/20/21🖋🎀🔮 He stopped. He couldn't bear to cont...
232K 6.8K 24
An opportunity to spend time together brings Adrien and Marinette closer. While Nathalie hopes this new relationship will be good for Adrien, she is...
233K 4.8K 33
[UNDER EDITING]Marinette and Adrien take on Hawkmoth in the final battle, overcoming challenges Ladybug never thought she'd face again... including C...