Marriage Contract

By Hayagreeva888

Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungko... More

Marriage Contract
An unwanted turn...
Why me?
hello dears
Dilemma...
I beg you son...
new life
threat
plot...
honeymoon ??
hi lovelies ❣️
Ignorance
chim chim(fluff)
Hobi...
Hi my lovelies... get ready for Taejin❣️
Pervert!!
I love you....(m)
Meeting with Min
Impressed!!
Is he the same one??
I own him...
hi lovelies ❣️
I own him-2
cruel!!(M)
not an update my sweet angels.. 💖❤️
Cruel-2(m)
I am with you...
Repentance??
repentance...
ugghhh...
I am home...
Can you forgive me?
Sweet Home...
hello sweeties 😘 not an update but a token of gratitude...
life is not easy...
happy birthday my worldwide handsome 🤗🤗🎂😭
life is not easy-2
precious life!!
real culprit...
real culprit-2
he has a motif....
can you forgive me?-2.
trauma....
drama
What if the baby is not yours?!
no way you get him back!!!
changes
Crash!!!
hi sweets...❤️❤️
fate...
fate 2
the truth...
an unwanted student!
listen to me...(f)
incidents!!
shameless....
kidnapped!!!
vicious...
heinous...
I am there for you...
Jinkook❤️❤️❤️
Jinkook (M) ❤️❤️❤️
Lisa!!
past!!
the child is his!!
you are enough for me...
a story that cannot be named!!
I am the mother of the child!!
Let me bury it in my heart...
truth is sometimes like the pit of hell...
vanished!!
my heart ❤️
save me..
Sejun!?
Sejun -2
be patient to get your angel back...
did trust lead him to truth?
letter of Lisa!!
the touch!!
epilogue... part-1
epilogue-part2
I need you ♾️...final part of epilogue 💜

confronted the truth and Confused in jealousy!!

2.2K 101 19
By Hayagreeva888

The university cafeteria is crowded.. Jin pressed his forehead with the hot coffee cup!! Headache has become a part of his daily life these days! Especially when he sees his unwanted student Jungkook in his class or listens to people talking about him!

A nerve on his right temple became evident when he suddenly heard the words from others about Jungkook again!!

"I wonder why he choose such basic course, when he is already the CEO of such big South Korean firm 'Jeon corporation'..." It was Moonbyul's voice! She is the one and only rivalry co+ faculty of Jin in the college, who envies him for his looks, capabilities, talents especially for the amount of attention he gets from everyone including colleagues and students!! She acted as if she saw Jin just then and went and sat next to him at his table!!

"Hello Dr.Jin! I heard that the newly joined student of your business management course is the CEO of Jeon's corporation?!" She showed the audacity to interrogate him!!

Hiding his nervousness, Jin shook his head to Moonbyul in a boring expression and sipped his coffee...he hoped her to get away from there as early as possible.. but she seemed to have no such idea!!

" You know what Dr.Jin? Jeon corporation is the biggest food chain supply company in South Korea!... people say that Mr.Jeon, I mean, your student had worked hard to bring the company to this position, once he got it into his hands from his father... anyway, I guess that you are lucky to have such student!!

I wonder what made the CEO of Jeon's corporation to opt for such basic level business management course of yours, while he himself is capable to make all your students experts with his real-time knowledge and experience!! " Moonbyul spat in utter surprise and jealousy... She didn't stop there..

"Ken, you know what?! More than anything, Mr.Jeon is handsome...indeed he is hot!! I wish he had chosen one of my courses!!" She loudly whispered in the Ken's ears, who now joined them at the same table!

Ken looked at her in horror and tried to calm her down with his gestures by not giving a smile to what she said!..he wants her not to be so loud with such words which may hurt Jin!

Ken basically admires and cherishes Jin's presence since the time Jin joined the university!! He fell for Jin at the first glance itself!! The dignified behaviour of Jin always makes ken worship him!! Indeed, he wanted to propose to Jin, but he is scared of Jin's rejection due to Jin's serious expressions and cold behavior, which never let Ken dare to express his feelings for him.. at the same time, ken is afraid that any other colleague may first propose Jin, and Jin may also accept that!!

However, Jin did hear Moonbyul's mean words!! He is trying to cover his nervousness since the time he saw Jungkook joined his class.. now this kind if whining of her is adding to his trouble!!

Before he retorted her, Moonbyul pulled Ken and left the table, feeling happy for being able to belittle jin!! Jin sipped the left over coffee in irritation... He wants to get rid of jungkook's thoughts first but it looks like not possible!!

What surprises Jin the most is that Jungkook is completely ignoring him!!he doesn't even try to approach Jin, unless he has doubts in the class!

"He is Jungkook right?! Who is the guy next to him? they both do not seem to be just friends!! I envy that other guy.. he is so lucky to have such a charming and rich CEO in his pockets!! " Jin heard one of the students' comments!! His heart is now throbbing!! Some kind of fire rose in Jin's heart now! Jin's inner logic spoke to him...

"Jin! don't get effected...Let him get anyone into his life... let him ignore you to the core .. What have you to do with it? Why should you feel sad for that? Jungkook is nothing to you...." An unknown anger and rage intensified in Jin's heart... He shook his head and again told to himself..

''you can even can kill him jin! He meant nothing to you..just ignore him since he too chose to ignore you!' in a gritted teeth he thought and looked at the side of Jungkook!! Both the boys seem to have a deep conversation about something!! He looked at the pretty lips of Jungkook and bit his own lips, and moved from the table, creating a big noise while moving his chair in a loud this, making Jungkook and his friend turn and see him!!

***"

An unwanted emotion is jolting Jin from tip to toe and making him cry!! After the class, he came quickly into his cabin and feeling headache!! When one of the beautiful girls in his class was so touchy and flirty with Jungkook, he couldn't accept that!! He shamelessly yelled at them to go out of the class and do their business!!

What's going on! What am I being like this?! Why can't I stop feeling like this about Jungkook? And what even am I feeling about him??" He questioned himself with a bitter and dread eyes, holding his head with both Palms...

He first thought that the wet dream he had with Jungkook is raising some unwanted soft feeling in him for Jungkook! but eventually he realised that this is not just a soft spot!! This feeling gives the same vibes of that emotion which he had once upon a time for Jungkook, in the form of love! If it is not love then it may be the pity that melts his heart when he realises how sad Jungkook's eyes are!! or may be the tenderness that is being inevitable, when Jungkook gives him a pleading look!

Beyond anything, the reason for such emotion is the conversation that he had with Hobi in the last evening!!

********

"I don't want to give a room to that bastard to give me an explanation about his non guiltiness.. I still believe that he plotted to kill my parents and succeeded..Yes, court might have declared him as a non- guilty in this case... But he has to accept the punishment of living an isolated life, which is given by me and his father! Jungkook had manipulated the witnesses Hobi! I can never excuse him for all that Jungkook did to me... I lost everything in my life because of his wrong acts and lovelessness..."

Making sandwiches for his son Joy, Jin again mouthed his opinion like ever, causing Hobi roll his eyes!! When Jin announced about Jungkook's joining a course taught by him, Jin got surprised to see the reaction given by both Tae and Hobi!! They sounded quite welcoming to Jungkook!!

Hobi decided to become bolder and speak his mind to Jin and looked at Tae for his approval!! As Tae nodded to talk, he opened his mouth....

"Jinnie! court itself had announced that Jungkook is innocent...Tae and I realized long back the same... it's been seven long years... at least now, why don't you give Jungkook a chance to explain you his version in this matters?! Joy also needs him as his father...."

" Shut up Hobi... How dare you to suggest me like this?!.... And how can you say that Jungkook is joy's father?! He is no one to any of us.... He is just a cruel killer! He is a murderer that murdered my family and caused my brother coma for all these years!! Now please shut your fucking mouth up from defending that bastard..." Jin screamed,

"It was you who told me that Jungkook plotted the murder!! You were the A1 witness! how can you change your mind and words so easily now, just because the court convicted him as innocent? How can you forget how manipulative he is?!!" Hobi rolled his eyes again at Jin's words and spoke,

"Jin!! our country's Judiciary is so powerful and our laws are so clear and strict that no criminal can easily escape the punishment!! No guilty ccan manipulate things in court that easily even with money power!!

On the other hand, Namjoon, who wanted to have you, by seperating you from Jungkook, manipulated everything including making you, me and uncle Jeon to believe that it was Jungkook who plotted for the accident of Sejun and aunt and uncle!! But you should realise that he couldn't manipulate the laws of our country!! Now realize that you are still holding a stupid accusation against your own husband by believing that mo****fucker!!" Jin clenched his fists in an infuriated condition but didn't speak anything and Hobi took advantage of it to speak and clear everything to Jin!!

"I agree that with his foolish plotting, once upon a time Jungkook caused a great amount of damage to your life.....But he changed Jin! He became a good and sensible person, as soon as he visited and returned from Jimin's mother's orphanage! He realised what is life! He learned so much from the people there! Since then, He understood your value and never failed to love you and behave like a beloved husband to you!!

Unfortunately, that's the time Namjoon completely got succeeded to manipulate your mind! You slowly fell into his pray and started hating your husband!!

How much ever you accused him, he never defended himself because he felt that it is right to accept such punishment from you, because he caused so much of agony and pain to you!! How can you believe that such person can kill your family and cause you trauma?

Even now, in spite of being capable to get you and his father back to his home, with the power he has, he never did or wanted to do it! Because, he is living only in the anticipation of getting your and his father's love back...and he knows that it is possible only when you both realise his innocence!!

You are not only seperating uncle Jeon with his son but also your son with his father!! May be Joy is not a biological son to both of you, but doesn't he deserve to have his father and live happily in a complete family?"

"....it's not your....."

" I know jin... it's not my business....but I still hold the audacity to tell you that Uncle Jeon's eyes are also blinded from the truth just like yours, because he loves you more than his own son! He still feels guilty that he caused all the pains to you by getting you married to Jungkook! That's why, he is still unable to judge his own son properly Jin! Therefore, he would never realize the truth unless you realise it and bring it forth to him!! please do it at least now... Talk to Jungkook and listen to him... His heart is just beating for your love and it only echos your name!! Trust me!!" Jin shut his ears in agony and shouted at Hobi....

"HOBI!! JUST GET OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE !!....." Jin shivered with rage!
but Hobi didn't stop...

"When I evesdropped Jungkook's words that day, I was also turned as blinded as you Jinnie ! But once I realised the truth, I never shut my mouth to tell it to you!! But look at you! you always threatened me to get rid of my friendship in case of my speaking about Jungkook!! " Hobi looked at Jin in grief!!

"I still tell you the same Hobi... Leave me and my friendship if you want to defend Jungkook.. I will decide that you are nothing to me, just like him... I have no interest in those people who believe him as an innocent person...go.. get away" Jin shouted and showed him the door!!

" You know what Jin?? I punished myself by being alone, for seperating a couple like you and Jungkook!! I did it unintentionally, still I believe it is a wrong act!! I still am tied to the oath, that I will not marry until you realise the truth and let Jungkook enter into your life as the loving husband of yours and the loving son of uncle Jeon!! Even if it takes my entire life time I am ready to wait and witness it!! I am ready to be alone like this!! I wi leave you alone and never show you my face from today, unless you need my help...but please don't belive in that tiny shell of your mind that you created for yourself about Jungkook!! Don't be in dilutions Jin!!
Stop being a moron...

Didn't you see that Yoonsun got killed in a car accident just like your parents?! Can't you understand that he was also murdered just like your parents as per the plan of Namjoon?? Please learn at
Least now that Namjoon is not innocent but the venom that is eating up your mind and life... Please get rid of the thoughts, he inculcated in your mind about Jungkook...." Hobi said what he wanted to and sighed hard in a gasp!! Then he just moved out and shut the door from outside with a hard thud sound making Jin flinch!!

Jin broke in no time!! his entire courage has gone and agony joined that place... He became so fragile! He suddenly realised that he is going through a panic attack!! Feeling feebly, he held the sofa's edge from falling down....

Tae, who sat in the sofa and existed there throughout the conversation, now realised Jin's condition and went for his rescue quickly!! He immediately stood by Jin and supported while walking him to Jin's bedroom...Tae knows that this will be the condition!! But he also knows the need of confrontation of Jin to the truth! Let it come from anyone's mouth!!

Neither Jin, not Tae observed the teary eyes Jeon standing there and listening to the conversation silently along with Joy!!

******

Sorry for the delay sweets❤️🤗
The work is eating my energy up... hope you are not cursing me for delaying....

I guess that this book has almost come to an end!! May be 4 or 5 chapters... Promise you to post quickly...hope you like the story.. please vote and comment know?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 945 19
Seokjin is a business man who just think about his business. He is the CEO of SK corp. Love, marriage, relationship is nothing for him. He just do th...
376K 26.4K 49
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...
564K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
1.3M 62.7K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...