Powerful Alpha

By TaekookMF

⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked... More

characters
πŸ¦€1
πŸ¦‘2
πŸ™3
🦞4
🦐5
🐒6
πŸ¦–7
πŸ‰8
🦎9
🦈10
🐳11
🐬12
🐦13
πŸ¦›14
πŸ¦‡15
πŸ•·οΈ16
🐧17
🦑18
πŸ„19
πŸ¦“20
🐼21
🐨 23
πŸ¦₯24
πŸ¦™25
🐐26
🐻27
πŸ’28
🐌29
🦘30
🦒31
🐰32
πŸ‘33
🐣34
🐠35
🐈36
πŸ… 37
🐀38 ~final chapter~

🦨 22

3.9K 142 23
By TaekookMF

Jungkook's p.o.v

It's 12:58 pm now, Taehyung is still sleeping. I don't blame him for sleeping so long.
He was exhausted from crying, I swear my heart shuttered from his cries.

I couldn't fall asleep, my head was full of thoughts and worries about us.
Taehyung's dream made me worry, what if I couldn't protect Taehyung?

"K-kookie, what t-time is it?" Taehyung asked snuggling into my chest.

"Good morning pup, it's 11:56 am. How are you feeling?" I asked him, kissing his forehead.

"I am fine now kookie,  just please stay by my side." He said hugging me tightly.

I set up and made him sit on on my lap. I hugged his waist and he hugged my nape. "I would never leave you my love, I love you my pup." I kissed his lips lovingly.

©To the manga artist "In My Closet"

He tighten his hold around my nape and deepen the kiss. After a few seconds we let go and connected our forebears.

"I love you too kookie, so so so so much."
Taehyung said smelling his mate's scent.

"Do you want to go for a run?" Taehyung suggested.

"Anything you want pup!"
Both of us got ready ate breakfast and head out.

"Jeonie transfer alreadyyyy!" Taehyung said already in his wolf form.

"Jeonie? Like Jeon? I don't like this nickname, but you look like a fluff ball.
You look so so so cute!" I said in my big black wolf form.

"Okay koo, let's take a walk for now,
I am too lazy to run." Taehyung said.

"Haha okay love, whatever you want to do." We both walked in the wood, enjoying each other's company.

"Kookie, did you hear that?" Taehyung asked.

"Hear what pup?" I asked him.

"I heard a kind of rustle, I-here again!!" He jumped.

"Pup, I can't hear anything, what happened? Why do you look like this?"
He looked at me like he saw a ghost.

"K-kookie, b-b-b-ehind- behind you." Taehyung whispered, point with his nose.

I turned around and saw 20 brown wolves, looking hungrily at Taehyung.
I sniffed the scent and those were wolfs from a south pack, that I can't recognize.

Taehyung was shaking behind me, he got closer and stood next to me.
"K-kookie, I am scared." He whispered.

"Pup, I promised you I will protect you.
Now I am going to attack them and you run back to the. Tell the hyungs to come for help, it's a south pack." I told him, ready to kill all the wolves.

"Kookie, I will not leave you alone here. T-thia is a-all like in-m-my dream." Taehyung cried.

"Hey, hey don't cry. You are my strong little pup, aren't you? I promise you, I will be okay. You can help me if you will call for help. Now go love!" I said to him calmly.

"N-no, ko-kookie I c-can't leave you~" He smuggled to me.

"Tae, please. They are going to attack us in two seconds, run please run." I kissed his lips passionately and ran to the wolves.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Jungkook kissed me and ran to fight the wolves.
I know that if I will stay with him, both of us will get injured.
So I started to run fast to the pack, house while Jungkook was protecting me from them.

I ran as fast as I could. I quickly transferred into my human form and walked into the house.

"Hey Taehyung, where is Jungkook?! Lumch is ready." Jin said.

"Jin, J-jungkook, w-we got sttacked. T-the wo-wolves too-" I couldn't stop choking on my own tears.

"What?!? Taehyung! What attack? Where is Jungkook?" Jin hugged me tightly, but was so worried for Jungkook.

"Call all the hyungs, I will explain everything." I said and went to Jungkook's office.

After 20 seconds, all the hyungs set around the desk in Jungkook's office.
Taehyung's eyes were red like blood from crying, his heart was beating so fast.

"Taehyung, what happened to you?" Yoongi asked, worried about Jungkook and Taehyung's state.

"We went f-for a run, and there I head weird noises. When I turned to face Jungkook I saw twenty brown wolves looking at us. Jungkook told me t-to go ba-back here, and c-call for help." I explained, with tears running down my cheeks.

"Okay, there is no time for being sad or scared. We need to work and to help Jungkook as fast as we can." Namjoon said.

"I agree, we need to help him before something bad can happened." Yoongi said.

"Do you know which pack they belong to?" Hoseok asked.

"Jungkook said they are from the South. He couldn't recognise which pack it is thought. But, being an omega I could figure out, the name of the pack is
"Dealy Desert", never saw the wolves from that pack until now." I said.

"D-deadly desert?" Jin gulped harshly.

"Yes!" I said.

"I-it can't be, J-jungkook..." Jin had tears in his eyes.

"What's going on Jin? What happened?" Jimin shook Jin.

"It's where Jungkook's stepmother is from, she killed Jungkook's father. S-she is going to-" Jin started to cry.

"No, no, no, no, no! No one will hurt my alpha! I want all the pack soldiers, all the army(army we need to save Jungkook, come on!!!🗡️) We are going to the south this night." I said and went out to get ready.

I am coming kookie, please be safe!

Hello schnitzels 🗿🌺
Pray for out maknae 🙏🏻
How are you feeling? Hope you study well and eat your veggies 🍅🥒🥦🥕

I missed you all 😭 I hope I didn't disappoint you with this chapter 🙏🏻🥺

You are beautiful, have some confident into yourself babies <3

Meme time ⏰😎

So true

🏃🏻‍♀️💨

Love you 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 67.8K 37
"I, Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Red Cresent pack, reject you, Min Jungkook, as my mate." Min Jungkook. Some may describe him as an innocent bunny. Many ad...
184K 7.2K 22
"Come on out little wolf.. I know you're here, your pheromones are going insane with fear..." A low growl spread throughout the dark forest as the...
262K 8.9K 17
Kim Taehyung is the soon to be the Alpha of the Crescent Moon pack, the strongest wolf pack known. He's got it all, the power, his "Luna" and an awe...
787K 36.8K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...