Sinister // BTS HORROR FF

By DEVIL729

It comes after the kids. Only those who are the youngest ones in the family. ---------------------- BTS and a... More

Introduction
Main Characters
Trailer
Prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Epilogue
Author's note

5

1.2K 94 36
By DEVIL729

Time skip
7:20pm

Author POV:

Namjoon had been at home all day working on his investigation. He was curious about the movies box and what's in it but he had promised the members to open it with them so he had to remain patient.

Everybody came home, all tired and very hungry.

Jin saw their state so he instantly went to the kitchen to fix them dinner. Yoongi decided to join as well so he too ran in the kitchen.

Jungkook: I cant believe this! Mrs Montague is so harsh and strict!!

Raven: Well if only you weren't being a lazy bum and tried focusing more then she wouldn't have taken your banana milk.

Jungkook: I told her that I know French.

Raven: No you dont.

Jungkook: Yes I do.

Raven: No. You dont.

Jungkook: Yes. I do.

Raven: Oh really! Give me proof.

Jungkook: Fine!!
*deep breathes*

Jungkook: Merci Beceoup!!!

Raven: Just that?😐

Jungkook: Yeah just that! See I know French! Hmph! 😤

Raven: Whatever 😑

Others: 😂😂😂

Jin: Shutup rats and come to the kitchen before I spank you all with my pink slippers!!

Jimin: Oooooooo that sounds really-

Jin: Park Jimin!!! Dare to complete that sentence and I will strangle you with a wire!!!

Jimin: I was going to say harsh hyung. Loon who's dirty minded now. 😏

Jin: Ugh! Why am I still alive?

Hoseok: Cuz we love you hyung that's why.

Taehyung: Awwwww that's so cute Hobi hyung.

Jin: Okay rats stop! You are making me blush.

Yoongi: Ewwww that's disgusting. Now shutup before dinner gets cold.

Taemin: Geez! What a grandpa.🙄

Yoongi: What did you just say little shit??🙂

Taemin: Nothing hyung😳

Yoongi: That's what I thought.
__________________

Time skip
10:11pm

Jimin POV:

We were watching Spies in disguise after finishing dinner. We did this on purpose so that the kids would fall asleep.

When the credits started playing we turned off the TV. The kids however were snoring along with Yoongi hyung. Which I'm not surprised of.

Jin hyung picked up Soobin, Jungkook picked up Luna, Taehyung picked up Taemin and finally Raven picked up Taejin.
They went into their rooms and tucked them in their beds while the rest of us went inside Namjoon hyung's office.

They rest came in after us and then Namjoon hyung shut the door without making a noise.

The room had sound proof walls. We can hear things happening outside but people cannot hear us from outside when we are inside.
The only sounds that can be heard right now were the sounds of crickets from the backyard and the hooting of owls.

The eerie silence among us was broken by Hoseok hyung.

Hoseok: So should we open the box now?

Jin: Yes! I think we should.

Namjoon hyung the skidded across the room where the box was and then placed it on the table.

We were all ominous to find out what lies on those movies.

The box was all worn out but the sentence "Home Movies" was clearly read.

It became silent again. Then Namjoon hyung removed the lid of the box and threw it away in the corner of the room. We peered to look what was inside.

We saw a bunch of movies and an old wreaked projector.

Taehyung POV:

Wow! These film tapes are old. Like really old. Even the projector.

These were used way back in the 1960s or 70s. There were five movies with different weird titles.
I looked closely and I saw that there were year numbers written after the movie name.

Yoongi: Wow! This shit is old.

Raven: Ikr. I mean why are there really old looking movies in the attic?

Hoseok: I guess the family really loved classic stuff huh.

Namjoon: But it's still weird how this was the only box in the attic.

Jimin: Sooooo which one should we watch?

Jin: Hmmmm I dont know.

As they were talking, my gaze fell on one of the movie tapes. I picked it up and read the title.

Family Hanging Out '20

Huh? Was this made last year? Thats weird.

We just came here this year. Then who lived in this place last year?

My thoughts were interrupted when my gaze fell upon the tree that was in the backyard.
The tree had a cutted branch.
The same tree from which the family was found hunted and murdered.
Wait family?

Family! That was the last family that used to live here last year before they died.

Did they make this? It does look new than the other tapes. The rest look really old and rusty.

Me: Namjoon hyung?

Namjoon: What is it Tae?

The rest looked at me with a confused face.

Me: This tape here. It was made last year. I was thinking about it just now.
It is new and doesn't look old than the other tapes. Isnt it weird?
Namjoon hyung. I have a feeling that the last family that used to live here must have made this. What do think hyung?

Everyone's eyes widened as they looked at me with a shocked face. Why are they looking at me as if I just gave an emotional speech?

Namjoon: Hmmmm. It could be. This might be an evidence or so.
But you are right, this tape is new and the others are old.
I like the way you think Taehyung.
I think we should watch this one first.

Jungkook: I agree with hyung. Let's watch this one first.

Yoongi: Then lets move it cuz I really need my fucking sleep.

Hoseok: Seriously hyung?

Yoongi: Why? Got a problem?

Hoseok: Why would I have a problem with you?

Raven: Enough with the bickering already.

Jimin: But how are we going to play it? We dont even know how to use an old projector.

Jin: Oh dont worry. I know how to use it.
My grandfather used to have one of these so he taught me how to use it.

Jin hyung then took the film tape from me. It took atleast fifteen minutes to set up this goddamn thing but thankfully we were all set to watch the tape.

In the meantime me and Jimin were setting up a white sheet on the wall just beside the window and in front of the desk.

Namjoon: Okay! It's all set now. Let's turn off the lights.

Jungkook got up and went to the where the switch was and turned off the lights.

Hoseok hyung got a little scared so Jimin held his hand for comfort.
Now the only thing guarding us was the moonlight and the projector light.
______________________

Meanwhile in Luna's room.

Luna POV:

Huh? Where am I? What is this place?

Me: Oppa? Unnie? Anybody? Where are you all?

I was standing in the middle of a field. I think it was the field that was behind our house. The middle of the field had a huge area of cutted grass.

A picnic would look fun and cute here.

The rest of the grass in the surroundings was taller than Namjoonie oppa.

Me: Hello!? Where is everybody?!

I looked down at my clothes and I saw that I was wearing a denim jacket along denim jeans with a pair of white sneakers.

My hair however was tied in two braids just like Anna from Frozen.
-
Suddenly I started hearing screams. I turned around and I saw eleven people tied up like scarecrows in the middle of the field. Their faces were covered with sacks.

My eyes widened with shock and horror.

(This is how the situation was. Just imagine that there are eleven people instead of three.)

Me: OPPA! OPPA! UNNIE! YOU ALL ARE HERE! DONT WORRY! I WILL SAVE YOU!

When I was about to move towards them my arms and legs got frozen instantly.

I couldn't move at all. Their screams wanted me to cover my ears but I couldnt.

No matter how hard I tried I couldnt move a muscle.

Suddenly my arm started moving.
I wasnt moving it. It felt like I was being controlled.

There was a lighter in my hand.
I looked to my side and I saw three gasoline barrels.

Oh no! Oh God please no!

I tried moving my arm again but it wouldn't budge.

Tears were now streaming down my face.
-
My hand automatically started flicking the lighter to work. I started sobbing more when a small flame lit up. The flame danced, waiting to be thrown at the fuel that created a path starting from me to my family.

Me: NO! NO! PLEASE NO! I DONT WANT TO DO THIS PLEASE!!!

I was practically screaming now on the top of my lungs.

My controlled body threw the lighter at the starting point and in an instant the fire ignited.

The flame traveled on the path in one and then splitted in eleven separate paths ready to kill my family individually in a blaze.
-
I started screaming and sobbing even more louder trying to get free from this controlled state of mine.

I then saw five shadows of children staring at me.

I couldn't see them properly but I could see that they were enjoying the scene with an eerie smile on their faces.

They all faced me. Then they put their index finger on their lips as if telling me to be quiet.

I looked and I saw that the flame caught my family instantly.

A blood thrilling scream was heard from them as they were burned alive right before my eyes.

I tried screaming but my voice got stuck in my throat.

I felt a strong presence behind me as they put a hand on my shoulder.
__________________

I woke up and sat immediately. I was shaking so badly as I hugged Hans. I was also sweating very badly.

This was all a dream?
But it felt so real.

I wouldn't call it a dream though. Is that what people say about a 'living nightmare'?

I was about to go to sleep when my closet door creaked open.

It opened widely revealing all of my clothes. A chill ran down my spine as I started trembling. A tear escaped my lips as I hugged Hans tightly.

The clothes in my closet shifted and then stopped. That's when I saw a face, peering through my clothes. I became paralyzed on my bed.

That then came out of the closet. It was tall and was wearing all black. Its hair was black and long and it had the most ugliest and disgusting face I have ever seen.

I wanted to move but I cant. I tried but it won't work. It then started crawling on my bed from the end side. I stared at it as it got closer until it reached just a few inches away from my face.

Tears were streaming down my eyes violently. My scream stuck on my throat.

It then brought out its arm as it started stroking my hair. Its hand then trailed down my face to wipe my tears.

And that's when a high pitched blood thrilling scream escaped my mouth.

----------------------------------
Who is the 'it' that is in the room with Luna?
🤔🤔🤔
You will find out soon.
😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...
137K 5.8K 48
There is a legend that tells the story of 7 brothers who were meant to protect the world from evil. However, they are incomplete. For the 6 brothers...
4K 86 14
"Don't worry, I know it's not what it looks like. I trust you but I don't trust him so let's go home, okay?" ----- "He's been missing for weeks! I'm...
5.1K 153 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...