Sunflower ── Dream.

By sebasstan

editing :) ❝ I don't wanna make you feel bad, but I've been trying hard not to act like a fool, s... More

Sunflower
(001.) AMBER'S A PUSSY
(002.) FRIENDLY CALLS AT 6
(003.) TALKS IN THE HALLWAYS
(004.) UNFORTUNATE TEASING
(005.) THE UNSPOKEN TOPIC
(006.) CRUSH CONFIRMED
(007.) CAT PEOPLE & CAT TALK
(008.) DISCORD CALLS & LOLs
(009.) HUMORING GROUP CHAT
(011.) THE EXES OF THE PAST
(012.) DREAM THE BIGGEST SIMP
(013.) BLOCK HOUSE OF A + D
(014.) CHANGE OF ACCOUNTS
(015.) AM CONVERSATIONS
(016.) OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS
(017.) SACRIFICED LITTLE PIG
(018.) HIS MUSICAL SLEEP
(019.) A FLOWER IN THE OVEN
(020.) #AMBERWASTAKENKIDS
(021.) A SURPRISE VACATION
(022.) EMBARRASSING REACTIONS
(023.) SISTER DEAREST
(024.) UNNAMED MATCHMAKERS
(025.) THE HEADLESS CHICKENS
(026.) TENDER TOUCH AND CARE
(027.) CONVERSATIONS OF THE FLAWED
(028.) JUMP SCARES AND FRIGHTS
(029.) THE IMPACT OF THE PAST
(030.) SECRETS AND SONGS
(031.) FRIENDS CONFESSIONS AND NOs
(032.) THE VOICE IN HIS HEAD
(033.) LOVE EYES AND CONFESSIONS
(034.) DREAM'S OVERUSED EMOJIS
(035.) THE TOXICITY OF A SPECIFIC MAN
(036.) WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN
(037.) FLIRTING BEFORE MARRIAGE?
(038.) THE ONE AND ONLY, BINGUS
(039.) DAB DAB DABBING PHOTOS
(040.) EXPIRED APPROVAL & GOSSIP
(041.) A CHANGED BRUNETTE WOMAN
(042.) RUINED MINECRAFT DATE
(043.) THE DEVIOUS PLAN OF GEORGE
(044.) A PLAN THAT SPREAD BY GNF
(045.) WELCOME TO THE NEW GC
(046.) PLEASE BE FREAKING FRIENDS!
(047.) HER NEIGHBORS LIFE ALERT
(048.) THE STUPID PHONE CALL
(049.) BEGINNINGS OF NEW FRIENDSHIPS
(050.) PICKUP LINES AND STORYLINES
(051.) KINK DISCUSSION OVER CALL
(052.) HER PINK-RED CHEEKBONES
(053.) CAT DATES AND THE CHEATER
(054.) CONTINUATION OF THE PLAN
(055.) BABY ON THE WAY... LITERALLY
(056.) SISTER'S BABY UNDELIVERED
(057.) WELCOME HOME BROTHERS
(058.) FAMILY PORTRAIT WITH FAMILY
(059.) LATE NIGHT LAUGHS AT 5 AM
(060.) NICKNAMES ON STREAM
(061.) THE MR. STEAL-YOUR-MAN ARC
(062.) FUTURE PLANS BETWEEN THEM
(063.) THE UNEXPECTED 'NEIGHBOR'
(064.) AMBERWASTAKEN FANFICTION
(065.) THE VOICE OF THE SHE-DEVIL
(066.) ANNIVERSARY LOVEY-DOVEY
(067.) THEIR UNBELIEVABLE REVEAL
(068.) DREAM'S "GOING DARK" ARC
(069.) NO TITLE CAUSE IT'S CHPT. 69
(070.) I SPOKE TO AMBER'S COUSIN
(071.) CONFIRMATION ON TWITTER.COM
(HO'OPAU.) SUNFLOWER, VOL.6
SUNFLOWER ANALYSIS (READ PLEASE)
(BONUS SCENE.) #1 SIMP ON VOICE CHAT
(BONUS SCENE.) THE HURRIED TIMELINE
(BONUS SCENE.) THEIR FAMILY TRADITION

(010.) THE WINNERS OF THE GAME

44.1K 1.4K 1.1K
By sebasstan

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍.
THE WINNERS OF THE GAME

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Hi, chat!"

Greetings flew through the chat as the girl waved with a smile on her face. Her cat was resting on her lap, sleeping soundlessly as she moved side to side like she usually did.

"Are you guys excited? I'm excited," Amber breathed out. "Really hoping I get impostor today since I didn't get it last time I played."

| twitchuser1: are you excited
that dream will be there?

"I am excited," she smiled widely, simples popping out as she fixed what she needed and went into the game. "Dream is such a nice person. But he also intimidates me because he's, like, this big YouTuber, or streamer, with a big fan base that I'm afraid will hate me. But I'm sure they're all so amazing and nice and my thoughts are just saying that since I overthink a lot, but yeah. I also am afraid of asking him for help since I want to learn how to play Minecraft."

Getting into the lobby, the girl immediately fixed the volume since she heard Corpse and Rae playfully yelling at each other, talking about something that was incoherent.

"Hey, Amber."

Amber smiled at hearing Dream's voice and had her character face his. "Hi, Dream! Are you excited?"

"I am," Dream answered. "I want us to be impostors together."

"That would be so cool," she agreed. "Hopefully we do get it. We didn't get any impostor rounds last game we played."

"Yeah, it sucked," the boy said. "But how are you doing?"

"I'm doing amazing," Amber replied. "I'm getting to play with you guys today! I'm especially happy to play with you. You're amazing." There was silence and Amber could hear a gasp coming from Dream but nothing else. She furrowed her eyebrows in concern. "Are you okay?"

| twitchuser2: you broke him 😭😭
| twitchuser3: Dream you're embarrassing yourself 😂
| twitchuser4: HES SPEECHLESS

Dream cleared his throat. "Yeah, I'm okay. Also, um, I like how your hair looks, not to sound creepy by the way. I have your stream opened up and you look beautiful."

Amber opened her mouth but closed it, feeling her cheeks heat up. She bit her lip to stop the big smile to spread wider on her face and nodded. "Thank you, Dream. I didn't know how to do my hair so I just threw it up into a bun."

"Hey, what are we talking about over here?" Corpse's voice rang through her headphones as he and Rae stood next to the two.

"Yeah, what's, uh, what's going on here?"

"We're just talking," Amber said. "Why?"

"Just asking," Rae mumbled, her character circling Dream's own. "Hmm... okay. So, is everyone here?"

"Seems like it."

"Everyone seems to be talking and we can hear them so we can start," Rae continued. Toast started the game and Amber sighed as she saw "crew mate" on her screen.

As they started with the Skeld map, Amber knew where her tasks were, so with one quick look on the map, she headed to where she always headed to first.

"Amber," someone called out and she saw Dream's character next to her. "I'll stick with you."

"Alright," Amber excitedly said. "I have to download data in Weapons. Hopefully neither of us die like last time."

"Don't worry, I'll protect you."

"Thank you!"

Amber did download and she hummed a tune, patiently waiting for the task to finish before moving on when she was finished with it.

"I have a task in Nav," Dream said and Amber hummed, the two walking together to the designated place. They headed in and came to find a dead body in the place. Reporting it, a meeting was called and the conversation between Rae and Toast was cut off.

"Dream and I found Brooke's body in Nav," Amber spoke up, taking a sip of her drink while petting her cat. "We've been together that whole time and we didn't see anyone pass by. That was a rather quick kill."

"I was with Corpse," Karl spoke next. "I was getting lost in his eyes so we didn't see anything."

"I was lost in Karl's eyes, too," Corpse said before he and Karl started giggling softly.

"I was with Toast," Rae mumbled, trying to figure out who could've possibly killed the blonde girl. "I saw Sykkuno and 5up together so... where were you, Lud?"

"Yeah, you've been too quiet," Amber furrowed her eyebrows.

"Look, I was with Brooke in Nav, but then I left thinking she was following after me," Ludwig immediately defended himself. "When I looked she wasn't there so I thought she went to the other side since I went down to shields and she said she was going up to weapons."

"Before you sus us," Dream started, "because I know you're going to, I was protecting Amber while she did her task on the top left."

"Did you hear him, Amber?"

"I mean, no," everyone immediately turned their attention to Dream, "wait, wait, wait, wait. I don't think it's Dream."

"And I don't think it's Amber."

"Let's just skip for now."

Everyone skipped and Amber and Dream continued their adventure. They headed to Communications and Amber squinted her eyes at Dream's character.

"Dream," he hummed, "can you be honest with me?"

"Of course."

"Are you the impostor?"

He stayed quiet and Amber smiled a little when she heard him sigh. "Hold on." He stepped out of Communications and when he saw no one was near, he went back to Amber. "I am, but I won't kill you."

"Oh, okay," Amber said. "Anyways, wanna come with me to electrical? I have three tasks there."

"Yep, let's go."

The round of the game ended with Dream and Sykkuno winning while Amber was being called a "simp" by 5up and Karl. The girl would simply roll her eyes with her usual kind smile spread on her face all while Dream laughed, clearly enjoying the way her friends teased her.

Throughout the game, Amber and Dream stuck together, talking about unimportant things while doing their tasks or not doing them and protecting one another. Yes, Rae, Toast, Sykkuno, and Corpse would check on them—a lot, which resulted in the two occasionally being chased around since they would run away from them, giggling with one another.

On the final game, both Amber and Dream finally got the round they were waiting for; they were both imposters.

"So, um, before the game started," Dream spoke, "I got told by my fans that you wanted to play Minecraft."

Amber's eyes widened before glaring at the camera playfully while shaking her head. "Um, yeah, I-I know that you're very good at Minecraft and I've been wanting to play that game."

"And you want me to teach you?"

"Um, if you don't mind," Dream silently awed at hearing how small her voice got.

"Of course I can teach you," he softly said as the two killed Karl and Corpse. "You can always come to me when you need anything. Especially Minecraft related. Just tell me when and we'll plan something. Do you want the boys to be there or... just us?"

"I'm fine with anything," Amber said as she closed the doors. As they were in Polus now, they headed to decontamination, waiting for the kill button cool down. "As long as you're there."

Dream swore his heart was going to jump out of his chest if he heard another compliment come out of her mouth. She seemed to not know the effect her words had on him, so while he was speechless, yet again, she was humming another tune.

| twitchuser5: he really needs to
stop embarrassing himself 😭
| twitchuser6: George who?
| twitchuser7: DREAM AS A BIG FAN
STOP IT! SPEAK! COMPLIMENT HER!
| twitchuser8: as a fan of dreams, i apologize
for him not knowing what to say

"I'm always gonna be there."

| twitchuser9: WHAT THE HELL
| twitchuser10: SHAJJANSBSBXBDHSHS
| twitchuser11: AMBER RESPOND BACK
RESPOND BACKKKK

Amber let out a ghost of a smile and she ignored the way not only her cheeks burned, but the tip of her ears did too. She and Dream killed 5up and Ludwig and immediately turned off lights.

"What are you going to do tomorrow?" Dream asked.

"I'm visiting Corpse tomorrow," Amber answered. "I do him a favor of bringing groceries to him since I know how nervous he gets, so we're just going to chill."

"Oh, um, you two are very close."

"Yeah, he's like a brother to me," Amber grinned as she thought about Corpse. "I'm not very close to my family so having him as a brother figure is nice. We take care of each other a lot."

"That's nice," Dream commented. "The close friendship you two have is something rare to find."

"Exactly. I'm forever happy about meeting him. He's always been there for me, especially when I revealed my face to everyone."

Killing Toast and Rae in electric, the screen faded to black before the word "VICTORY" appeared on Amber and Dream's screens. The two cheered while the others let out groans and laughs, amused at how quickly this round went.

"Alright, LG guys."

As everyone said goodbye, Dream, Corpse, Karl, and Amber stayed.

"Well, Amber," Dream started, "um, just text me when you want to play Minecraft. I'll make time for you."

"Yeah, I'll text you."

"Alright, text you later. Bye," he dragged out the word and said goodbye to Corpse and Karl, too. As he left, Karl and Corpse's characters turned to look at her.

"Group chat!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

KARLS LORE STREAM
SPOILERS:

can we talk about the tales
of the SMP?! KARL'S A
TIME TRAVELER?!!!!
MIND FUCKING BLOWN
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

also, congrats to quackity
for 40k subs. he deserves it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 10.1K 40
where two best friends realize their true feelings during a simple game with friends corpse x !fem oc
182K 3.5K 33
❴ 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙀 ❵ - ❝ but I think for as long as we're together I'll be the only heartbreaker ❞ in which you are shrimping over pretty streamer...
264K 7.1K 48
6027 - secret meaning of "Help, I'm falling in love with you" when two troubled souls are trying to bond over their differences |corpse husband x fem...
27.8K 491 24
Elizabeth (Eliza) starts playing GTA rp with her group of friends and runs into the popular streamers sykkuno, valkyrae, corpse and toast. They hango...