𝘤𝘰𝘸𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 ~...

Bởi folkloresabbey

●•in a story when one gold-digger, falls for another. trouble always follows them, but the love they have ove... Xem Thêm

𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚: coming soon
episode 1: his charm
episode 2: the note
episode 3: that's pleasure
episode 4: olive garden
episode 5: a party
episode 7: tango!
episode 8: not a dream
episode 9: baking
episode 10: ringo
episode 11: inches afar
episode 12: surprised, swift?
episode 13: at madelyn's
episode 14 : falling
episode 15: find him
episode 16: midnight surprise
episode 17: a goddess
episode 18: take it off
episode 19: it's on
episode 20: shit.
episode 21: blood
episode 22: vows of loss
special announcement

episode 6: tango?

475 42 92
Bởi folkloresabbey

"Taylor?" He rose up from his seat, staring at the blonde. Madelyn's eyes narrowed, her arms pulled Harry down; making him sit.

"The program is starting. Do your chit-chat later or else we'll be kicked out. This company has very strict rules and they don't play freely with people." Madelyn said, pointing to the portraits of weapons that are hanged on the walls which Harry just saw. His eyes widened, surprised by the images.

He looked down, fiddling with his fingers as he thought about the images.

"Greetings to all, I believe I need no introduction." A voice rang in his head, he looked up to see the CEO talk on the podium. Harry looked down, rolling his eyes due to the man's arrogance.

"We're here to celebrate the 50th anniversary of what my grandfather started, that has now been passed down to me by my late father. Of course, Russo's Arsenal." He said happily, puffed up with conceit. He raised the cold glass of whiskey around his palms, making the people in the room cheer for him. He puffed out again, obviously pissed by how he swaggers.

"I know our stomachs are hungry and telling us to eat so let me please shorten this speech..To start our celebration, let us of course do one of the things we love.. Feast!" He yelled out, making the people inside cheer.

Waiters came in from the side-door carrying loaded trays with food. The aroma of many kinds of food can be sensed across the room.

They placed the trays on the table, giving them a sight of delicious dishes. Harry licked his lips by the sight of it.

"What's with the girl? You seem to like her." Madelyn told him. He grabbed a napkin and placed it on his lap, not wanting to stain his outfit with the food.

"Stop making assumptions, Mads. You're saying it as if its true." Harry said, taking a portion of the pasta infront of him. He stood up to place some in his plate and Madelyn's too.

"And you're not hiding it." Madelyn said sarcastically, making Harry roll his eyes. He called a waiter, asking for some champagne.

"Yes and I admit it." He shrugged, making Madelyn laugh. The waiter then pours some champagne on his glass. He took a sip trying to calm his nerves.

"Young love. I've miss experiencing that but too bad I don't have anyone now. No husband at all.. Just a fuck toy." She laughed out, making Harry too. He shook his head, still laughing as he took a bite of pasta.

"Oh please, you'll find someone. A heart that loves is young. All you need to do is find the invisible string tying you to your soulmate." He said, taking a sip of the champagne. He looked at her, waiting for her to reply.

"You know? For a young man like you, you don't talk like one." Madelyn said, making him laugh once again.

Madelyn was a fun woman to be with. He was glad she wasn't like the other elderly women, not only slow with their hands but also slow with their words. Whilst, Madelyn was a fast-speaker; you would never get tired talking with her. She's a great listener too.

A group of stylish men and women came in the door, Harry assumes they're a band. They set up their instruments and they started playing as soon as they were prepared. Music finally occupying the whole room's silence.

"Look, blondie has been staring at you for a couple of seconds already. At least give the girl a wave." Madelyn whispered, making Harry look at the end of the table. His eyes met Taylor's, making both of them blush. They looked down, trying to hide their cheeks.

Madelyn puffed out, shaking her head as she saw the two gestures.

"Oh please, you play shy on first glances. But trust me, when it's time on your beds now; both of you will be the complete opposite of shy." Madelyn whispered, making Harry blush more once again.

"Oh, would you stop that?" Harry asked, looking like a full-tomato which made her laugh.

"No, I pay you 3,500 grand a week for this. What do you think of me? Someone who's born yesterday?" Madelyn asked, rolling her eyes as she gave a light chuckle.

He stared at Taylor while she was eating, this time it was her who hasn't noticed.

He noticed she's been wearing Versace, a fine black dress which suits all the curves in her body in the perfect places. It was beautiful, her beautiful curves offered lots of interesting angles. He could even see Albert in awe of it, caressing it up and down as he talked with some of his friends.

He indeed, found her beautiful. He loved the way the red lipstick coats her plump lips. She had eyes that were so blue, too blue. Eyes too blue that it can make you drown into it, make you want to fall in that mysterious ocean of hers which you're tempted to swim into.

Speaking of the blue orbs, it met his. She smiled coyly, making a smile creep into Harry's cheeks.

She waved him a 'hello', making him reciprocate the action too. They talked and talked, not with their mouths; but with their eyes.

Each glance means a million words. Some words they understand, some words they don't.

"Edward, do you know how to tango?"

"No.. Why is that?"

"When you dance, not only your feet shall dance; but your heart does too." Madelyn said while chewing her pasta. Harry took a sip of the champagne, listening to her words.

"If you get all tangled up, just tango on!" Madelyn said, raising her hand slightly as she explained to Harry. He laughed, laughing because of the way she was speaking.

"Anyways, blondie isn't here anymore." Harry heard her say, making him look at where she sat previously. She noticed she's gone, including Albert too. He raised his eyebrows due to his suspicions.

"The CEO is probably fucking her in the office restroom or probably even in their hotel room. Let's go home and learn some tango so next time you'll let her fall for your moves and you'll be the one fucking her instead of that grandpa." Madelyn said, pulling Harry's arm away. They went in the elevator, waiting for it to reach the ground.

"Call some cab here." Madelyn told one of the building's security guards. He did what he said and in less than a minute, a private black car reached.

Harry widened his eyes, the company here must be high profile due to the employees' great qualities. All of them here are so disciplined, hardworking and persistent; if you don't count Madelyn of course.

Harry held Madelyn's hand, helping her sit inside the car. He hopped in as soon as he can, wondering where he's taking her.

"Where are we going?"

"The studio."

"What studio?"

"A dance studio."

"Why?"

"To learn some dance moves to make blondie fall for you instead of that musty old grandpa." He widened his eyes, but he can't help but laugh at the last words she said.

"Me?"

"Who else? Me? Of course you! I can't dance with this damn arthritis keeping up with me all the time." She said sarcastically making Harry chuckle.

"It's currently midnight! Why does it have to be no-"

"Shut up Ed. I'm paying you for this!" Madelyn interrupted, making him shut up. He gave up protesting, she gives him a big paycheck anyways.

The driver chuckled, amused by Madelyn's personality. He played up some Sinatra, trying to ease up the mood in the car. Minutes passed, they have arrived in what Harry assumes is their destination.

"Look at that champ!" Madelyn pointed to the small beautiful house, it was quite dusty which probably means it hasn't been used for years.

She suddenly walked out of the car, confusing Harry. He followed her, coming in the house.

"Edward dear, listen to me." Madelyn called him from the other room, making Harry follow where he heard the voice.

She motioned him to come nearer her, letting him sit on the chair beside her. He scratched the back of his neck, not knowing what to say.

"By the time you end this tango lesson, you can finally let blondie get tangled on her feelings for your charming ass."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

257K 10.3K 76
They continue on their journey to find themselves with each other. sequel to The Outcast
39.3K 1.8K 55
PREQUEL TO GYMNOPHORIA apodyopsis (n.) the act of mentally undressing someone The number one feeling I felt in the relationship was anxiety... Everyt...
19.1K 1.1K 33
They learned it in a hard way: Things cannot be undone #699 in fanfiction
4.2K 276 24
"I want you. I'll always want you. Even if hurricanes circle around us, even if earthquakes shatter us apart or even if the sky falls right on us. Ev...