๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’, glee 2

By afternoonbliss

andy miller is now a senior. she had gone away for a month for a music internship in new york. she couldn't w... More

๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ - ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ - ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ?
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ - ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ - ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž - ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ 
๐ญ๐ž๐ง - ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ?
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ'๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐?
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž

๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

3.2K 119 75
By afternoonbliss

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"i know it and lived it."

*y'all remember what AHHHH means right? okay well it literally starts as soon as you're done reading this little note. there's gonna be a lot more smut in this book*

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘'𝐒 room, watching a movie on her laptop. no one was home, but the door was left opened nonetheless because if they were to do something, and someone came in the house andy would hear it.

"so. . . noah told me that ms.corcoran wants you guys to see beth." andy brought up.

she heard quinn sigh, making andy look up at the blonde. "i think you should see her."

"why?" quinn asked quietly.

"i know that you wanted to give her up, cause having her would've been extremely stressful. but she did come out of you. she has noah's hair but looks like you. she's really cute." andy said, a small smile appearing on her face.

"you saw her?" quinn questioned.

"yeah." andy said. "noah went to go see her and he took a picture and sent it to me. i think you should see her, baby."

quinn stayed quiet for a few seconds, thinking if she should actually do it or not.

"you don't have to if you don't want to." andy whispered, kissing quinn's arm.

"okay." quinn said just as quietly, closing her eyes as andy continued to kiss up her arm.

andy closed the laptop, pushing it to the side as she got on her knees. she continued to kiss quinn's shoulder before she made her way to her neck. she heard quinn suck in a breath, which made the miller girl smile into quinn's neck.

but then andy ended up on the bed, quinn straddling her waist. andy raised her eyebrows, looking at the blonde with lust in her eyes.

"no. tonight, i do all the work." quinn said, bending down so that she could be closer to andy's face.

quinn has done some things to andy in the past, but not go down on her yet. andy didn't mind, as long as she was getting pleasure from the girl she loved.

quinn let her lips meet andy's, molding their lips at a slow paste. andy slipped her tongue into quinn's mouth, the both of them moaning as they started to fight for dominance. quinn smirked before she pulled back, biting andy's bottom lip as she did so, which made andy wet.

"you liked that, baby?" quinn whispered into andy's ear, sending chills down her spine.

quinn then licked andy's ear, which made andy suck in a breath. quinn made her way down to andy's neck, starting to bite and suck on her spot.

andy released a small moan, closing her eyes as she felt quinn continue to suck on her sensitive spot. she knew quinn was gonna mark her all over, becoming very over protective of andy. she wants the other girls to know that andy was her's and her's only.

andy felt quinn's hands roaming around under her shirt, pushing the shirt higher and higher. quinn pulled back so that andy could sit up. the blonde quickly took the shirt off, flinging it across the room. she smiled down at andy before she unclasped andy's bra.

quinn pushed andy back down, looking down at andy's abs. quinn ran her fingers down andy's abs gently, making said girl's breath hitch.

she watched quinn bend down before she kissed her abs. she started suck above andy's waistband, leaving red marks. quinn then licked up andy's stomach before her lips attached onto andy's nipple.

"fuck." andy whispered, dropping her head back.

quinn smirked as she sucked andy's nipple, her hand keeping the other one busy. she pulled back, keeping andy's nipple in between her teeth before she let it go.

she then pushed herself down, doing to andy's pants. she unbuckled andy's belt before unbuttoning her pants, andy watching in anticipation. quinn pulled andy's pants off of her legs swiftly, seeing that andy was wearing boy shorts.

"these are cute, baby." quinn said, tugging at them.

"thanks, lucy." andy let out.

quinn ran her hand down to cup andy's core, feeling how andy's wetness was soaking through the shorts. quinn smirked again, looking at andy who was biting her lip.

"wow, andy. you're already soaked." quinn said, slowing running her fingers over andy's clit.

andy let out a breath as she dropped her head, gripping the blankets on the bed gently. andy opened her mouth, a small moan escaping her lips.

"please, quinn. stop teasing." andy whispered.

"but it's so fun." quinn said.

andy raised her head to look at quinn, a pleading look on her face.

"fine. you're lucky i missed you." quinn said, beginning to pull andy's shorts down.

quinn groaned at the sight of andy's glistening core. she decided that tonight would be the night when she went down in andy. she stared at it before looking back up at andy.

"you don't have to if you're not rea -" andy began but was interrupted by a moan, quinn licking between andy's folds.

quinn watched as andy bit her lip, trying to hold back her moans. quinn's tongue entered andy, making a loud moan escape andy's mouth. she moved her hand up so that she was able to rub andy's clit.

"fuck, quinn." andy breathed out. "you're doing. . . you're doing so good."

"i learned from the best." quinn said, taking her tongue which made andy groan.

"why'd you stop?" andy asked, trying to catch her breath.

"felt you clench around my tongue." quinn shrugged. "that's way too early for you."

"i haven't felt you in over a month, baby. i'm extremely horny." andy said, a slight frown in her face as she watch quinn get on her knees.

she continued to watch the blonde move around, seeing her start to strip. she took off the skirt she was wearing, her shirt and underwear following. andy bit her lip, feeling herself get wetter.

quinn then climbed onto andy once again, opening andy's legs. quinn placed herself in between andy's legs before placing her left legs over andy's right, and then place andy's left over her right.

andy smiled. "tonight is just the night to try everything, huh?"

"not everything." quinn said, smiling back. "we still have a lot of things to try."

andy just smiled, taking in a deep breath when she felt quinn's core meet her's. the both of them moaned when quinn started to move her hips. andy dropped her head once again, her eyes rolling back.

moans filled the room, quinn moving her hips, her and andy's cores rubbing together. andy choked on a moan when quinn turn a certain way.

her hands went towards quinn's hips, grabbing them. she took control, moving quinn's hips back and forth. she raised her hips from off the bed, needing more friction.

"yes, andy!" quinn moaned out, leaning back on her hands.

the two continued to moaned, feeling themselves getting closer and closer to the edge.

"fuck." andy moaned. "fuck. fuck."

"i'm close. i'm so close, andy!" quinn moaned.

andy's grip on quinn's waist tightened, making the speed faster. the two of them continued to grind against each other before quinn's leg started to shake, her hitting her climax.

andy smiled letting go of quinn, glad that she finished.

"you didn't finish, baby." quinn breathed out.

"it's okay. i'm glad that you did, though." andy said laying next to quinn.

"no, baby. you need to finish too." quinn said, turning over.

andy was about to deny it but she already felt quinn's fingers inside of her. a moan escaped her lips, before another one tried to follow. quinn pounded her fingers into andy, the miller girl already starting to clench around quinn's fingers.

andy gripped the blankets again, quinn hitting her g spot. "fuck! right there, quinn! right - right there!"

her back started to arch, tightly gripping into the blankets.

quinn smiled, ramming her fingers into andy. "come for me, baby. let go."

and at that, andy released, coming all over quinn's fingers. she fell onto the bed, breathing heavily as she closed her eyes. she felt quinn still going in and out, making her started to shake.

"lucy." andy breathed out.

quinn pulled her fingers out, bringing them to her mouth to suck on them.

"you taste good, dopey." quinn whispered. "i see why you like going down on me."

"of course, baby." andy said, turning over to lay on quinn. "i love you."

"and i love you." quinn said, a smile on her face. she started to play with andy's hair, which was sweaty and messy.

"as much as i want to lay here with you and cuddle with you, we should get dressed. i don't know when burt and carole are gonna come home." andy said, looking at the ceiling.

"am i sleeping over?" quinn questioned.

"yeah, but i don't think burt and carole would be okay seeing their daughter and her girlfriend completely naked." andy said, a smile on her face.

"okay, smart ass. get up then so we can go shower." quinn laughed.

andy sat up, watching as quinn got off the bed. the blonde went to andy's dresser to grab a pair of shorts and an oversized t - shirt. she grabbed one of the few pairs of underwear that she had left here and went to the bathroom.

andy sighed, falling back onto the bed with a small smile on her face.

"dopey." andy heard quinn say, making said girl look towards the doorway with raised eyebrows. "you're not gonna join me?"

andy's mouth dropped slightly before she shot up and followed quinn to the bathroom.

let's just say, it was a very eventful night between the two.

~~~

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 designated people were in the auditorium doing the boot camp. andy was there to help, along with mike since they are the ones who know how to actually dance.

"you're late." mr.schue said, which made andy look up and see mercedes walking onto the stage. 

"i know. i overslept." mercedes explained.

"it's 4:30 in the afternoon." quinn pointed out, her face twisted in confusion.

"my alarm clock went off 30 minutes late this morning. kind of shifted my whole schedule." mercedes said. "anyway, what's santana doing here?"

oh, yeah. by the way, santana's back.

"i've resworn my allegiance to the glee club without telling coach sue." santana told mercedes.

"mercedes, i'll catch you up." mike said, walking to the middle of the floor.

mercedes followed before mike started to count. the two began to dance, doing the steps before mercedes ran to the trash can, holding her stomach.

andy stepped forward, worried that she might throw up, but santana pulled her back. andy looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"mercedes, you okay?" mr.schue questioned, worry laced in his voice.

"my stomach hurts. i think i'm gonna be sick." mercedes said, leaning over the trash can.

"why are you babying her?" santana asked. "i mean, she can't do three steps without puking cause she ate at quiznos before she showed up in this joint."

"mr.schue, you have us scheduled to the second right now." mercedes started. "with school, glee club, and booty camp, when else am i supposed to eat?"

"when the rest of us do." santana suggested.

"oh, like you eat!" mercedes shot back.

"it's not about eating, it's about your attitude." mr.schue told mercedes. "sectionals are coming up, and if we don't give it our all -"

"i am doing my best." mercedes said.

"no, you're not. it's not about doing your best anymore. it's about doing better." mr.schue said.

~~~

❝𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐏, 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒.❞ coach beiste said, which made all of the football team look at her, including andy. "number one: i kicked a fire hydrant when i found out ace of cakes was canceled, hence the crutches."

andy raised her eyebrows, sitting next to coach beiste since she was the only girl. none of them really trusted the football team to just let the girl stand anywhere.

andy looked over at mike to see that he had this blank look on his face. she looked at finn to see that he was looking at mike as well.

"number two: the wrestling team has come down with a flesh - eating staph infection, so fellas, wash yourselves, and that includes your hat caves and your bramble patches." coach beiste continued.

"this school has a wrestling team?" andy questioned.

as you can see, she's not really invested in school sports.

"yes, pumpkin." coach beiste answered andy. "number three: tinsley, puckerman, azimio, show me your moves."

"what moves?" puck asked.

"oh, don't play stupid. you're all dancing in west side story unless i specifically excuse you." coach beiste tells him.

"tire shop every afternoon." finn said, holding his hand up.

"coach, no disrespect, but my dad, he didn't raise me to be no damn ballerina." azimio said, making andy roll her eyes. "in fact, he didn't raise me."

"ballet improved your coordination, it's boosts your iq, and it gets half of the nfl on dancing with the stars! boo - yah!" coach beiste listed, high - fiving andy after she was done. "by wednesday, everyone is to show up at audition and dance."

"how are we supposed to learn to dance by wednesday?" tinsley asked.

"figure it out." coach said. "oh, and no one ask andy for help." coach beiste finished, making andy smile at her.

this made puck groan, along with most of the boys as well. they then looked over at mike, making said boy to look at all of them.

~~~

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄, smiling as she waved at artie, coach beiste, and ms.pillsbury. it was time for her audition, and she was nervous to say the least. mercedes and rachel had already audition, which gave her major competition.

but she knew she had this in the bag.

"hey." she said into the mic.

"hi, andy. i'm glad that you could make it today." artie said, making andy nod. "what role are you auditioning for?"

"maria." andy simply said.

"okay, whenever you're ready." artie said.

andy took a deep breath, looking over to the side of the stage. she saw quinn give her a thumbs up with a nod, calming the miller girl down.

andy nodded before she closed her eyes and faced front.

easy come, easy go, that's just how you live, oh
take, take, take it all, but you never give
should have known you was trouble from the first kiss
had your eyes wide open
why were they open

quinn smiled as she watched andy perform, seeing that andy had gotten lost in the song like she always did.

andy opened her eyes, gripping the mic tightly.

gave you all i had and you tossed it in the trash
you tossed it in the trash, you did
to give me all your love is all i ever ask
cause what you don't understand is

andy walked to the front of the stage, looking at all of the empty chairs as if there was an audience watching her perform.

i'd catch a grenade for ya
throw my hand on a blade for ya
i'd jump in front of a train for ya
you know i'd do anything for ya

oh, oh, i would go through all this pain
take a bullet straight through my brain
yes, i would die for ya, baby
but you won't  do the same

no, no, no, no

black, black, black and blue
beat me til i'm numb
tell the devil i said "hey" when you get back to where you're from
mad woman, bad woman
that's just who you are
yeah, you'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car

gave you all i had and you tossed it in the trash
you tossed it in the trash, yes you did
to give me all your love is all i ever ask
cause what you don't understand is

i'd catch a grenade for ya
throw my hand on a blade for ya
i'd jump in front of a train for ya
you know i'd do anything for ya

oh oh, i would go through all this pain
take a bullet straight through my brain
yes, i would die for ya, baby
but you won't do the same

if my body was on fire
ooh, you'd watch me burn down in flames
you said you loved me, you're a liar
cause you never, ever, ever did, baby

But darling, I'd still catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya

Oh oh, I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for ya, baby
But you won't do the same
No, you won't do the same
You wouldn't do the same
Ooh, you'd never do the same
No, no, no, no oh

andy took the mic away from her mouth, taking in a deep breath as she looked at artie, coach beiste, and ms.pillsbury.

"wow, andy." artie started. "that was great. you could really feel the emotion radiating off of you."

andy smiled, trying to catch her breath.

"yeah, that was amazing, pumpkin." coach beiste added, a smile on her face.

"we'll keep in touch." artie said.

andy nodded before walking off the stage, quinn engulfing her into a hug.

"you did amazing, dopey." quinn said into andy's neck.

"thank you, baby." andy smiled, the two standing there hugging for a while.

~~~

❝𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 can't make up your minds, so we have to try out again?" mercedes said, repeating everything that was said.

mercedes, andy, and rachel was sitting in ms.pillsbury's office with the directors of the musical.

"in the biz, it's called a callback." rachel corrected. "with such an iconic role as maria, it can't appear as if they're just giving me the part."

"we'd like you three to come back on thursday for the ultimate maria - off." artie told the girls.

"done. i can't speak for mercedes or andy, but i'll be singing the timeless maria classic i feel pretty." rachel said, making andy glare at her.

"actually, that's too easy, rachel." ms.pillsbury told her. "we've picked a song that we think is the potential to show off all of your talents, in unexpected ways."

"out here on my own." artie said, handing the girls the papers with the notes for the song. "from the seminal behind - the - scenes musical fame."

"i know it." rachel said.

"i've lived it." mercedes said.

"i know it and lived it." andy said, which was technically right.

and with that, the three girls were released into the halls of the school. andy went straight to quinn's locker to tell her what the meeting was about.

"hey, did you get the part?" quinn asked, hope in her eyes as she closed her locker.

"not yet." andy answered, making the blonde furrow her eyebrows. "they can't decide between mercedes, rachel, and i, so they want us to come back and sing another song."

"oh, baby. you're gonna do great. you're gonna kick both of their asses." quinn reassured.

"i hope so." andy mumbled before quinn pulled her in for a hug.

~~~

heyyyyy! i finally updated :) i felt like starting the chapter off with smut, i'm sorry. but i hoped u guys enjoyed this chapter. i'll try to upload the next one as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 8.3K 98
in which the sassy younger hummel and the perfect cheerleader find love in a way they never thought they would. [ quinn fabray x oc ] [ girl x girl ]...
73K 1.7K 76
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back in Ohio. When she joins the Glee Club...
185K 3.9K 99
Elizabeth Fox is a new transfer student at William McKinley High. Will she join the Cheerios just for popularity or will she join the New Directions...
10.2K 241 16
I guess they call it the sophomore slump Always crying always drunk Alex moves schools after issues at her last one. They just so happens to join th...