The Bitterness of Reality

By lxRyanxl

This is the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Psistorm) wh... More

Information
Chapter 1 : beginning
Chapter 2 : Thank You Brother
Chapter 3 : Archery and old mansion
Chapter 4 : Accidents and Realization
Chapter 5 :OFA, Goodbye Brother, and a Little Story
Chapter 6 : The First Meeting
Chapter 7 : My Quirk
Chapter 8 : Deku
Chapter 9 : Izuku Dairy
chapter 10: Message
Chapter 11 : Ryu
Chapter 12: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 13: Lossing Someone
Chapter 14: New Start
Chapter 15: "Training" 1
Chapter 16 : "Training" 2
Chapter 17 : Truth Record
Chapter 18 : Conversation Between Villain and Victim
Chapter 19 : Angry And Get Advice
Chapter 20 : Class 1 - S
Charakter Update
Chapter 21 : Gift for Ryu
Chapter 22 : Forgive 1
Chapter 23 : Spending Time Together
Chapter 24 : Gifts And a Whole Family Back
Chapter 25 : Threat
Chapter 26 : 1-S Class First Impression
Chapter 27 : New Friends
Chapter 28 : Izuku's secret
Chapter 29 : Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 31: Go Back To Home
Chapter 32 : Meeting
Chapter 33 : The Murder of The Students
Chapter 34 : Exam 1
Chapter 35 : Exam 2
Chapter 36 : Rescue Plan
Chapter 37 : Visit
Chapter 38 : Training For The UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 39 : UA Entrance Exam 1
Chapter 40 : UA entrance exam 2
Chapter 41 : UA Entrance Exam 3
Chapter 42 : Jealous
Chapter 43 : Meet Up With Opponents Who Become Friends
Chapter 44 : UA Acceptance Results
Chapter 45 : First day at UA
Chapter 46 : Bad News
Chapter 47 : Training With Class 1-A
Chapter 48 : Midnight Debate
Chapter 49: USJ
Chapter 50 : Advice
Chapter 51: The First Day at the training ground
Chapter 52 : Good News
Chapter 53: Rescue Mission
Chapter 54: Happy (END)
New Story

Chapter 30 : Exams and Preparation

346 11 0
By lxRyanxl

Izuku POV

After we caught 2 ages of government I got a call from the American government people, they wanted me to let go of the agency first then they granted my wish but I refused and asked them to do what I said I would just let go of their agent.

"Release our agents or we will attack Broolyn Academy and arrest you," the government said.

"Do it and you'll see all the american data spread across the globe" I said.

"You will be considered a terrorist if you do that" the government said.

"I will be considered a savior after I spread all your rotten plans" I said.

"You have no proof of that," the government man said.

"How about the weapons plan on the outer space satellite that you guys are now going to launch" I said.

"What is the proof of your words?" government people say.

"The proof is that now the satellite has sent data to my lab about how to make the satellite" I said as I pressed enter.

after I pressed enter I heard evidence from what I said and the government sounded very angry, after hearing everything I said was true then the government people asked me to surrender.

"What for?" I say

"because you have stolen state secrets!" the government man said.

"I didn't steal it you gave it to me" I said.

"We didn't give it! You stole it!" government people say.

"What is the proof?" I say

"You! .." the man was running out of patience.

"You give me what I want and I'll give you what you want" I said, hanging up the phone.

After talking to the government people I walked to the empty room where the government agents were being held, after arriving I was digging up information about their mission but they were quite strong and didn't want to tell me until I mentioned their real names and their place of residence and their family residence. I even said where their friends and girlfriends lived.

after I mentioned that they started talking about their mission and their target and that was the order from whom, so I got what I wanted I said I would not hurt their family but the government might then leave those who begged me to save their family.

When I left the room I saw Miss Roze standing beside the pitu with a man dressed all in black, the man said that he was the father of Enzi and wanted to meet Miss Violet and Enzi.

"Before I take you to them I want to ask what is Miss Violet's nickname from your wife?" I asked while fishing.

"um ... mom?" the man says.

"Miss Roze, this man is lying" I said and Miss Roze stopped from the way and looked at me.

"how do you know?" Miss Roze asked.

"Enzi's father left before his mother Enzi met Miss Violet, Miss Violet told me when she had dinner at her house" I said.

"what do you mean?" miss Roze said while looking at the man.

"He's an American agent" I said, the man immediately ran and Miss Roze chased him by walking because to get out of here must be with me and my group and miss Roze.

not long after Miss Roze came bringing a man who had fainted and I asked Miss Roze to put him in the room where we were holding the American agent before, after I checked his identity I woke him up and did the same thing I did to other agents and he told me about the target, the mission, and who ordered it.

After getting what I want I went out back and met Miss Roze who was in the kitchen, I asked why she let that man in and Miss Roze said it was quirk of someone who can control people with their voice and can by phone.

After talking about school safety to Miss Roze we decided to continue the conversation tomorrow with other staff, the next day I, Miss Roze, and the school staff talked about the threat of the government and the arrest of government agents who entered Enzi's grandmother's house without Enzi's grandmother's permission, but we didn't say how many agents we caught.

There are many opinions from school staff and there is a very suspicious opinion, namely one of the staff said to release all agents and like the incident the agent entered Enzi's grandmother's house without the permission of the people who lived there and the arrest of a government agent that we did never happened, I and Miss Roze looked at the staff suspiciously and I whispered something to Miss Roze and Miss Roze just smiled and looked at the staff again.

"Why did you say all? I didn't say that we caught more than one?" I asked, the staff was shocked and their behavior became strange.

Everyone looked at the staff and Miss Roze was already standing at the only exit in the room and the guy is trying to use his quirk but he can't, he looks confused and we immediately catch him then I explain that everyone can't use his quirk here.

After that person was caught we took that person to another room and Miss Roze asked a staff to use her quirk that could see memories to check the memories of the people we caught and notify Miss Roze, after the staff finished seeing the memories of the people we caught the staff told us to Miss Roze all the memories of that person then Miss Roze told me that the one who leaked my information to the government was this person.

when we were discussing what we should do next miss Roze got a call from the government, the government wanted eg Roze to hand me over to the government and free all the agents I caught but Miss Roze refused and hung up on the government.

"This year is my last year to be the principal here and I want us to graduate all students in class 2-S pass as soon as possible, we will do the graduation exam for class 2-S in 2 months" Miss Roze said.

"But with that much time they won't have time to study" one school staff said.

"We also don't have time, I will teach all the students in class 2-S for the next 2 months and Izuku will be my assistant" Miss Roze said.

After Miss Roze said that homeroom 2-S immediately notified the class, Miss Roze asked me to make some easy questions for some subjects for today.

I hope other 2-S class students besides Kai and Ryu can handle Miss Roze's lessons, when Miss Roze teaches she will teach all subjects in just 2 hours and if there are students who can't finish them in 2 hours the student will be given the assignment for the part he couldn't and would collect the next day.

When the time was up I collected all the questions from class 2-S and gave them to Miss Roze, almost all students only correctly answered 7 questions out of 12 questions and Miss Roze gave assignments to all students except Kai and Ryu about lessons where their answers were wrong, all the students complained but miss roze said this class will face graduation exam in 2 months and will do hero license exam in japan in 2 months time.

all mirid immediately fell silent and became more serious about studying for the exam, after all the students went to lunch I invited Kai, Ryu, and Enzi to do a short quiz about all the lessons of class 2-S during the trip to the cafeteria.

2 months have passed, all the students are doing the exam and I take part in it, after the first 1 hour I have finished doing the exam and collected my exam papers to Miss Roze who is the exam supervisor and went to the restroom, after I returned I helped Miss Roze supervise students class 2-S while miss roze looking at the exam papers of students who have finished doing the exam.

after the exam time had run out I collected all the exam papers and gave them to Miss Roze and I went to the cafeteria with Kai, Ryu, and Enzi, after Miss Roze finished looking at all the exam papers for class 2-S she said the average grade 2-S was 85 and only 6 people who get 100 the six people are me, Kai, Ryu, Enzi, Blake, and alex.

After notifying it Miss Roze asked us to focus on our hero license exam and said our dates to Japan.

after telling all that Miss Roze called me to tidy up all my labs and workshops because when my group and I finished doing the hero license exam we would stay in Japan and would not return to America, I nodded and asked Kai, Ryu, and Enzi to help me tidy up all the contents of my lab and workshop while I send all my research and discovery data to my data base in Japan.

after I transferred all my data to my lab in Japan and helped the others tidy up all the items in my workshop and lab, after tidying up everything I invited the others to do some training for a while and then went to sleep.

Sorry if there is a word error because English is not my first language

For starters I will update as often as possible because this is my first story, and there is a possibility that I will run out of ideas in the middle of the story and when that happens I might update once a week.

Bye see you next time

X Ryan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 14.7K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
73.5K 1.1K 24
Neglected, abused and abandoned this is the life of one Izuku Yagi from the age of 4 when he was deemed quirkless his mother Inko Yagi and her husban...
3.7K 45 6
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...
125K 1.8K 22
Izuku Rowe (formerly known as Izuku Yagi) was neglected by his parents for being quirkless. He gets bullied every day at school by his classmates and...