The CEO is Possessive (Kingsl...

By T_Harp

"You have to stop dressing like that." He says, one hand running through my hair, the other on my lower back... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.

Seventeen.

2.5K 79 1
By T_Harp

Soft kisses are placed down my neck, stirring me from my sleep. Wesley. He sucks on my soft spot on my neck, making a moan escape my lips. I roll over so we're facing each other, and he smiles at me.

"Good morning, beautiful," he tells me, his voice thick with sleep.

"Good morning," I respond, smiling at him.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks, brushing my messy hair out of my face.

"I slept great, did you?" He smirks and nods, making me blush at our late night activities.

"Which leads to us needing to talk," he says, sitting up. I sit up as well, not liking this already.

"Why does it feel like you regret what we did?" He immediately shakes his head, gently grabbing my face and crashing his lips to mine. When he breaks the kiss, I'm breathless.

"I don't regret anything. I promise you that, Savannah. But, there is an elephant in the room." I look at him confused. Then it clicks, and I gasp.

"Aiden!" He nods, looking away. Now it's my time to reassure him. I gently turn his head to look at me, and kiss his lips softly. "I don't regret anything either."

He nods, smiling at me. "What about Aiden then?"

"No matter what we decide for us, I'm ending whatever we were doing before it actually goes anywhere. I know I didn't cheat on him, but I still feel guilty as fuck."

"What do you mean, what we decide for us?" he asks, looking confused.

"We've gotten to this part before, remember? We were going to figure out us and what we wanted to do?" I remind him, and he sighs, running a hand through his hair.

"I'm so sorry I've been such a dick, Sav. You didn't deserve that at all. Why you're still interested in me is mind boggling, honestly."

"You know, your mom told me you're just like your dad with this stuff. But they worked through it. I want to work through it. I'm not giving up on you. Yeah, it's been hard, and I've been hurt, but I'm still trying. But I need you to try too. If you still want me as well," I explain, showing my vulnerable side.

"I will always want you, Savannah. Even if I am being a dick. I want you, all the time, in more ways than one." I blush at his words, making him chuckle.

"Then, what do we do now?" I look up at him, chewing on my bottom lip. He takes my lip in between two of his fingers, and pulls it out from under my teeth.

"Stop that. It's sexy and I need to focus," he tells me, making me giggle.

"Sorry, focus," I tease, blowing him a kiss. He chuckles, shaking his head at me.

"How about, while we're here in Nevada, it's like a trial run? We see how we work together here without the stress of school and work, and just see how it goes. I'm really fucking hope it goes well, because I want you. Every part of you, Sav." The look he's giving me is so intense I want to just tackle him and do everything in my dirty mind to him right now.

"I like that idea. Only thing is though... if we for some reason didn't work, how would I still work for you?" I question, not looking at him.

"I swear to you, Savannah, I'm all in. I want this to work. I know I've been a complete asshole about all of this, but fuck it, I can't keep myself away from you any longer. Seeing you with Aiden has about driven me crazy. Thinking about what you two do behind closed doors...," he trails off, his hands clenched so tightly his knuckles are white. I grab his hands in mine, and pry them open, interlocking them with mine.

"We didn't do anything, if that helps at all. We kissed, made out a small amount, but nothing more," I tell him with a small smile.

"You're not just saying that so I don't feel like throttling him every time I see him?" he asks, making me giggle.

"I promise you. That's it. I didn't want to go fast, and he accepted that." He smirks, and I look at him confused. "What?"

"You wanted to go slow with him, when you were close to dating him, but we're still figuring us out and we've done stuff twice now, once resulting in an orgasm," he tells me, making me blush.

"Because I told him I needed time to get over you. I don't need time to figure out what I want with you. I've known it all along," I respond honestly.

"There's one thing holding me back from claiming you in every way possible," he says, and I look at him confused. "I need you to end things with Aiden first."

"First thing when we get back to California, I'll talk to him. I promise." He nods, smiling at me.

"Good. Now, come here," he whispers, pulling me closer to him. He leans against the headboard, and i straddle his waist. I lean forward and kiss him softly, running my fingers through his hair.

There's a knock on the door, breaking us apart. "Yes?" I call out.

"Breakfast is ready!" my mom says through the door.

"Okay! We'll be down in a few minutes!" I call back, smiling at Wes.

"To be continued," he says with a pout. I giggle and kiss him once more, before getting off of him and the bed, and going to my bag to find some clothes. "You don't want to wear my boxers?"

"I would, but my mom is already planning our babies names. Let's not add fuel to the fire," I tease, making him laugh. I pull out a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, a long sleeved cropped maroon v-neck shirt, and my white converse. Without even thinking, I strip in front of Wesley, pulling my shirt over my head with my back turned to him.

"Fucking hell, Sav," he groans, and I peak over my shoulder at him, blowing him a kiss. I pull my bra on and fasten it, then strip out of his boxers, and slide my panties up. I hear him muttering curse words under his breath. "As much as I'm loving this show, I'm about two seconds away from taking back my words about waiting to take you."

"Down boy," I tease, pulling my jeans up and jumping a little to get them over my ass. Then I pull my shirt over my head. "All done."

"Tease," he groans, standing up and walking over to me. "Your ass looks amazing in these jeans. I love when you wear them."

"I'll have to wear them more often then," I respond with a blush.

"Oops, looks like I left a mark on you," he smirks, running his fingers over a spot on my neck.

"Wes! You brat." He chuckles, covering the spot with my hair. He steps back and strips out of his boxers, then walks over to his bag to grab clothes. "Fuck."

He glances up at me, seeing where my eyes are glued to. His huge ass dick that's standing at attention. He walks up to me, and takes my hand, wrapping it around his length. He sucks in a breath and my heart starts to race.

"This is what you do to me," he tells me, slowly moving my hand up and down his length.

"Then I guess I should take care of that then, huh?" I question, dropping to my knees in front of him. His eyes widen and darken with lust.

"Savannah...," he trails off and hisses as I take as much of his length into my mouth as possible. "Fuck!"

He grabs onto my hair, wrapping it around his hand, as he moves my head, groaning loudly. He pushes me down his length as far as I can go before I gag, then pulls me back. I wrap my tongue around the tip, swirling it around, earning a loud moan from him.

"Fucking hell, Sav, I'm close," he grunts, thrusting into my mouth. I quicken my movements, running my hand up and down the rest of his length. He explodes into my mouth, cursing under his breath. I lick my lips, and sit back on my heels, wiping my mouth. "God damn."

"What?" I blush, biting my lip.

"Nope, no way. Don't even act shy after giving me a blowjob, Miss Grey," his voice is thick with lust and I have to squeeze my thighs together when he calls me
Miss Grey.

"I've never done that before," I tell him honestly. He groans, biting his lip.

"Okay. We need to go before I find out what other firsts of yours I get to take," he tells me, his dick already hardening. I nod, standing up quickly, trying to hide my blush.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513 15 6
"I'll allow you the excitement of thinking you're safe from me." His hands grip my waist, holding me absolutely still. "And I'll allow you the thrill...
22.8K 1.7K 31
Book 2, Second Generation Only daughter of Zion & Gianna, twin sister of Saul, and Princess of.. a bodyguard? Kayla James-Kingsley didn't expect a ch...
1.2K 6 38
'I don't want to lose him' Freyja thought as he sat beside her, 'I don't want someone to take him from me'. 'She's mine!' Ezekiel thought possessivel...
1.2M 43.1K 82
♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...