In our universe [Van der Stof...

بواسطة aristotlejournals

[none of the characters belongs to me, all the credits belongs to the Skam NL and WtFock team] "i tought i wa... المزيد

characters
zondag - 4pm
dinsdag - 11am
donderdag - 4pm
donderdag - 4.30pm
zondag - 11.11am
posted on zondag 14pm
maandag - 8.10am
woensdag - 11.16am
vrijdag - 1.01am
vrijdag - 4.40pm

zaterdag - 1.30pm

87 4 0
بواسطة aristotlejournals

I could hear the sound of the skateboards while I was hanging with Jayden and Kes. They are skating while I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket.
"you could have tell me you didn't want to see me instead of avoiding me."
It's Tess. Of course, she thinks I don't want to see her. Before I can answer, Kes and Jayden walks up and sit beside me.
- How are you doing, traitor ? starts Jayden.
- C'mon, answer Kes, leave him alone. He probably has a good raison.
- Hm, yes, sorry. I was really stressed, you know, because of my mom. Don't worry, I'll do another party.
- Really, are you okay ? Is she okay ?
- Yes, don't worry. It's fine.
He nods and go back skating. I kinda culpabilise to lie to him like that, but I can't say that I ghosted them to spend time with a boy that I barealy know. However, I don't really regret it ; it was worth it.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC