I Still Want You..

Jenisundar

This is an Abhigya short story...Peep in to see the play of destiny in abhigya's lives.. Еще

Author's note
Mother's heart..
Is this a trap ?
Teri baccho ?
Is this the end ?
His pride..
Batadhe kaise main jiunga tere bina..
Won the race but lost the trophy...
Life moves on but memories stay
Love can grow in silence too..
Orphanage..
It's completely the end..
Unbearable pain....
Elder sissy Vs little bro
Longing for each other...
Who is he ?
Waqt ne tume badal diya aur tumne mujhe..
The trio
Who is Ira
trouble
Hate or Anger
..Eventually everything connects..
FAILURE
Garuda
The End Is Not The End

To Mumbai

698 77 10
Jenisundar

Six years later...

In train..

Ki: mummy are you sad that we are going back to Mumbai..

Pragya looks at her and asks," why will I be sad...my daughter got admission in a best college in Mumbai.. nothing is important than your studies..."

Kiara lays her head on her shoulder and closes her eyes..

After sometime pragya went to washroom...

Suddenly many goons came there wearing masks and having knives in their hands...

People shouted in fear seeing them, it is a ladies couch .

One goon shouted," everyone keep quiet or else "

All remained silent hearing him...

Another goon tells," everyone give your money and jewels to us..."

Seeing all protesting , one goon pulled Kiara towards him raised his hand to stab Kiara but another goon stopped him by holding his hand...

That goon said," leave my hand Ira... what are you doing...did you like her.."

Ira left his hand and pushed Kiara on the seat..

Due to fear , slowly Kiara felt difficult to breathe and got wheezing...

She took the inhaler from her bag but it fell on the floor near the goons..

Ira kicked it near Kiara while other goons looked at him surprised..

He took a gun from his shirt and pointed it Infront of another lady....

All started to remove their jewels and give them...

When the goon who is collecting other's jewels go near Kiara...Ira tells ," let's go"

Goon: but..

Ira: I said let's go..

Saying he got the bag from him ...after glancing at Kiara for sometime, he left from there..

All goons jumped outside the train as it got slowed down as the train gonna reach the station...

When Ira was about to jump, he felt a hold on his shoulder...

He turns and sees a lady...

Pr: what are you doing...you will get hurt if you jump from a moving train....

Ira wriggled from his hold and looked at her surprised...

Kiara who came in search of her mother shouts," maa...move away he is a thief"

Pragya sees the bag in his hand and tried to pull it but he throwed it out...

He sees the train about to enter the station and  jumps out but pragya holds his mask and pulls it away....

She sees him getting up from the ground and running from there..

Then all ladies in that couch complained to the railway police...

Those ladies asked pragya to tell the police about that criminal as she is the only one who saw his face but pragya lied them that she doesn't remember and left from there politely...

In auto ,

Ki: why did you lie..

Pr: I don't want us to land in any trouble..we should stay away from police related problems..

Kiara nods and thinks," after 10 years I am coming back to my native...this city is changed a lot but the bitter memories associated with this place is still the same.."

Then after leaving Kiara in their new house , pragya goes to buy groceries in the nearby super market...

When she was about to take a tin she sees a boy running towards her shouting," wait " ... While running he unknowingly hitted an old lady ...

O.l: arey can't you be careful

That boy: sorry bhuddiya

Saying he came near pragya and and took the tin before pragya..

When he was about to go from there pragya holds his hand and gets the tin from him..

He looked at her shocked...

Pr: first go and apologize to that dadi..

Boy: I just now asked sorry

Pr: how did you address her...is this the way to talk to an elder person..

Boy: even my dad calls elders like this..

Pr: it is a bad habit..go and apologize to her..

Boy: hello if you can't give this tin, then it's okay but don't tell me what I should do..

Pr: arey why are you getting angry.. okay fine... have this..

Saying she forwards the tin to him but  he goes from there without getting that....

He comes outside the super market and gets inside the car...

Ab: what happened...you didn't buy anything..

Ha: one aunty scolded me..

Abhi frowns and asks," why "

Ha: I called an old lady as bhuddiya so she took class for me ...

Abhi chuckles and says," may be she is also a bhuddiya.."

Then both laughs and goes from there..

After two days,

In pragya's house,

Pr: Kiara ....I am leaving to my office...be careful okay... don't go anywhere...

Ki: okay mummy... can I drive scooty..

Pr: no beta...you can drive after I return..

Ki: please mummy....just nearby ...it will be like a practice..

Pr: okay drive in front of our house... don't go anywhere else...

Ki: thank you

Then pragya left from there..

Kiara locks the door and then starts the scooty slowly..but suddenly she raised the accelerator , so her scooty hitted on a car...

She fell down with the scooty..

She quickly sees around and finds no one watching her...she immediately got up and made the scooty to stand properly..

Harish came out of the car and shouts," hello if you don't know to drive then sit in your house itself.."

Kiara gets irritated hearing his words..

Ki: why

Ha: why means... people like you are big nuisance to others ..

Ki: you..

Ha: if you want to hit , then hit your dad's car ... First ask sorry and move from here..

Ki: you don't order me..I will only do what I wish

Saying she kicks his car and says," go from here before I break this head light.."

Ha: hello...this is not your dad's car

Ki: this is my dad's car...

Ha: what

Ki: whatever I wish is my daddy's..

Ha: don't increase my anger

Ki: what will you do..

Saying she pushed him ....

Ha: I will not leave you..

Saying he got up and holds her hair....

Seeing the fight , abhi gets down from the car and parts them ...

Kiara is stunned seeing abhi ...

******

To be continued...

*******

Thank you..

*******

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

19.4K 566 8
just peep in to know more.The current track of kkb.
79K 5.2K 33
short story on abhigya.. Abhi fallen for Pragya at first sight.. what about Pragya, she feel same like Abhi feel for her...
59.2K 4K 24
Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn't know anything about Pragya and child...
30.2K 1.1K 9
This story is based on how Abhigya and Dishrub meet again after twenty years leap and how they fall in love again...