The Football Player's baby✔️

By princesstreatment

(Book two of the rollercoaster love series) Welcome to the continuation of Leia and Nick's story, a continuat... More

Author's note
Harmless self promoting
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 *tw
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47: Nick's POV
48: Nick's POV
49: Nick's POV
character list

4

7.8K 134 22
By princesstreatment

"Your first paper is due next friday and we will be peer reviewing your drafts at the end of the week. Have a nice rest of your day," said professor Roth.

Dana and i grabbed our things and headed out of the classroom. We walked back to the apartment. "Nicky?" i called out as we walked inside. I saw a note on the counter. I picked it up and unfolded it.

Alonzo had the whole team over for a pregame dinner. I'll see you at the game. The team is having a party at alonzo's after the game so you and Dana bring a change of clothes.

"Dana pack a change of clothes, we're going to a party after the game," i called out.

"Okay," she called out from her bedroom.

I walked into my bedroom to see a mesh long sleeve top and a jean skirt folded on the bed. On top of a note was Nick's chain with his cross, heart, and lock pendant. I clipped the necklace on. I grabbed the note.

Wear this for me please

I rolled my eyes. I put it in my bag. I changed into my blue and white uniform. I brushed my hair up into a high ponytail before tying my blue bow into my hair. I did the makeup the captains decided on consisting of winged eyeliner, light foundation and blush, and silver eyeshadow. I put my cheer shoes on and grabbed my bag walking out to the living room. Dana was putting on her shoes. "Ready?" i asked.

"Yep," she said, hopping up from the couch. She grabbed her car keys and we headed to the school. We walked onto the track with the other cheerleaders.

We stood at our assigned places at the end. The players all ran onto the field for warmups. I found Nick searching for me. He smiled once he found me. I blew him a kiss. He caught it and put it on his lips.

The game started after both teams warmed up. We cheered everytime the team made a good play or scored a touchdown. At halftime we performed. We ended up winning by one point.

Nick took off his helmet as he walked over to the track. Before he could get to me, one of the cheerleaders stepped in front of him. "You're Nick right? From Texas?" Nick glanced over at me. I gave him a nod wanting to see what she was gonna do.

"That's me," he said.

"Well i'm Molly and if you ever need someone to show you around," she said twirling her hair between her fingers. "i'd be happy to show you the best places here."

"Sorry but i'm not interested."

"Oh," she pouted.

I walked over to them. "Hi Nick is it?" he nodded, giving me a flirty smirk. "You wouldn't want to hang out or something?"

He bit his bottom lip. He pulled me to him by my waist. "Fuck yeah."

he leaned down and kissed me. I smiled. He tugged on my bottom lip as he pulled away from me. I turned to a stunned Molly. "Did i not mention that Nick's my boyfriend?"

"No, you didn't."

i giggled as she stomped off to her things. "Jealous much?"

I rolled my eyes. "Territorial, there's a difference."

He reached up and twirled the necklace in his fingers. "Did you bring that outfit i picked out for you?" i nodded. "Good, i want to show you off tonight." he leaned down and pecked my lips. "I gotta go change, meet you outside the stadium?"

"Okay."

He smiled at me before jogging off to the locker rooms. Dana waited for me by the fence. We walked into the school and into the girls locker room. We changed out of our uniforms and into the outfits we brought. Dana had on a tight white knit long sleeve turtle neck and a short flowy pink skirt.

We walked out of the locker room and headed to the entrance of the stadium. We found Nick leaning against the stadium wall. He had changed into a pair of black jeans and a grey hoodie with his black leather jacket over top. His hair was wet from the shower he must have taken. Nick wrapped his arms around the two of us. "Y'all ready for a party?"

"Yes," Dana squealed.

"Just follow behind me yeah?" we nodded. He pressed a quick kiss to my lips before running off to his car. We walked to our car and got in. Nick pulled up in front of us. We followed behind him all the way to Alonzo's apartment. We parked on the street. Nick wrapped his arm around me. Dana grabbed my hand, swinging it back and forth. "I can see my handiwork though that shirt," Nick whispered in my ear.

I looked down confirming what he said. If you looked you could see his hickies on my chest. "Is that why you wanted me to wear this?"

"I need everyone to know you're mine," he whispered. "I'm not trying to make you out to be a slut or anything like that though. I just need it to be obvious you're taken."

I nodded. "I get it."

he kissed the side of my head. "After tonight, you won't have to again. Just let me be possessive and annoying tonight."

I smiled. "Okay."

We headed up to Alonzo's apartment. The door was unlocked so we were able to walk straight in. the team and others were crowded in the apartment. Nick walked us over to the couch. He pulled me down to his lap. "I'm gonna get a drink, want anything?" dana asked.

I shook my head. "I gotta drive so it's not a good idea," nick said. She nodded. She walked into the kitchen. Nick kissed my shoulder. "Mi Corazón," he whispered.

I wrapped my arms around him. Alonzo walked over to us with his arm around a girl. "Nick, nice job today."

"Thanks man."

"And Leia, you look really nice."

Nick hugged me tighter to him kissing the side of my neck. "Thank you. Good game."

"Yeah well, you two enjoy the party."

"We will," Nick said. Alonzo walked off to make his rounds of the guests. "I don't want you to be friends with him."

I sighed. "Nick baby, i love you and i get that you get jealous easily but until he gives me a real reason, i'm gonna be friends with him. Yes he is flirty but i won't flirt with him and if he tries something i'll end it okay?"

"Leia-"

"Baby, please please you have to trust me."

He leaned forward to kiss me. I moved my lips against his slowly. He bit on my bottom lip making me whimper. He licked my bottom lip. He pulled away. "I do trust you, you're the person i trust most in the world. But i don't trust him."

I pecked his lips. "I won't talk to him outside of our psychology class, okay?"

"I guess that's better than nothing."

I looked around for Dana. she was flirting with one of the players in the kitchen. I turned my attention back to Nick. it seemed like everytime one of the guys looked in our general direction, he'd tense and tighten his grip on me. "Do you wanna leave?" i asked him.

He nodded. "You wearing that outfit was a mistake, everyone is looking at you."

"Who would've thought that?" i asked sarcastically.

He glared at me. "Let's go tell Dana we're leaving." i stood up from his lap. I grabbed his hand and walked over to Dana. she saw us and smiled. "We're gonna head out, wanna come or stay?"

She looked at the guy she was flirting and then back to us. "I'll stay."

"No more drinking," i told her. She nodded grabbing a water bottle.

Nick wrapped his arm around my waist. we walked out of the apartment and out to his car. He drove us back to the apartment holding my thigh the entire ride. We walked up to the apartment. "Do you wanna just go to bed?" he asked.

"Yeah," i yawned, realizing i was pretty tired.

He kissed my forehead. "Let's get ready for bed then." i nodded. We changed out of our clothes and into pajamas. I wasn't facing him but i assumed he was watching me. I walked into the bathroom wiping off my makeup and brushing my teeth. Nick brushed his teeth after me. I crawled into bed. Nick turned off the lights and crawled in behind me. His hand grazed my thigh. He moves up to my hip feeling the band of my underwear. "Corazon, you aren't wearing pants."

"I know," i yawned. "It's more comfortable."

"God, i love you but you are such a tease," he whispered. I smiled. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me flush against him. He kissed my neck. "I'm sorry for being all possessive."

"You've always been possessive," i chuckled.

"It's because i'm in love with you, corazon." i turned my head to face him. He kissed my forehead, then my nose, then my cheek, and then my lips. "I've always been in love with you."
***********************************************************************************************
Leia's outfit

Dana's outfit

Luke's outfit

University of Kentucky's cheer and football uniforms (for reference)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
714K 16.4K 42
I was dancing with Cory when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. The force they used to turn me around made me stumble a bit and spill my drink. "S...
3.5K 97 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
2.3K 89 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...