Possibly Forever (Will Byers...

بواسطة PAnicattheupsidedown

♤♡"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ɪ'ᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ɢᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ"♡♤ Şęąşøņ 3 ✅ Şęąşøņ 4 [,𝗼𝗻-𝗴𝗼�... المزيد

Just a message about the hate
Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
A/N
!!!One extra thing!!!
Dear, Y/N...
Dear, Will...
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
My Volume ll thoughts...
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

3K 80 50
بواسطة PAnicattheupsidedown

It took me almost a month but here's another chapter. I've been working on another story so if you've been waiting for a new chapter please don't hate me, I have been busy. But here you go

.......YOUR POV........

Everyone slowly stood up from their chairs and walked over to me and Will We formed a sort of circle as we each looked up at the lights around us, continuously flickering.

No one was freaking out or showing that they were scared, we were all rather confused. What was going on? Where are Jonathan and Nancy?

But I was pulled from my thoughts when my gaze at the ceiling shot back down to Will, who was slowly raising his hand to his neck. I'd finally learned that there was some part of this horrifying monster that was still attached to Will from the previous events.

He shook slightly, as if a frost cold chill suddenly hit him. I could see the goosebumps forming on his neck and arms.

"He's here." He suddenly spoke, his lip tembling moderately and a large shiver overtaking him in his words.

From behind me I heard Elevens deep breathing. I knew I also had to prepare myself. We must be about to fight this thing. And it would definetly take more than just one of us to completely kill it, so two of us is 100% needed.

We all turned our attention to the lady at the desk. But a silent agreement passed all of us. We made our way past the desk, but of course not without protest from the lady. "Hey! Two at a time!" But none of us listened. We continued to walk forward.

We made our way to the elevator and halted in front of it. Max repeatedly pressed the bright yellow button, hoping it would open. But after a few seconds it still hadn't. We had to find another way up there.

"Stairs?" I suggested. The others nodded as we all practically ran to them. And then up them. We all made it up the stairs rather quick, despite them being super long.

We ran to the door. Eleven told the others to stand back. I also backed up, letting her open the door herself. In a matter of seconds the door fell the ground with a big thud.

Everyone behind her came forward to see the scene in front of us. Jonathan was standing not far in front of us. And up ahead was Nancy. On the ground. And whatever the hell that thing is, on top of her.

"Jesus!" "What the f-" It turned around to look at us, before ramming full speed at us. Out of sheer panic I threw my hand up in front of everyone, sending the monster into the wall ahead of us. Everyone backed away, trying not to get hit, as I held it in place.

I lifted my head, that has been down because I panicked, up to look at it. It was screeching against the wall. Blood ran down my left nostril as I stared at it, arm outstretched, and positioning myself in a fighting stance.

I slung it to the next wall with as much force as I could muster and then into the wall right across from it. It roared out in pain as I continued to throw it against the wall.

I felt my arm getting tired, and then I felt overall exhaustion. I couldn't quit now. I would definetly need rest after this but right now I couldn't quit.

El seemed to notice my tiredness and gave me a single nod. I didn't need anything else to know what she meant. I hesitated, but reluctantly dropped the monster and watched as she instantly picked it up from my hold.

I sighed in relief and fell back into Will. I wasn't weakening, but I had done a lot in the past few days. So maybe it wasn't good for me to keep giving it my all. Its exhausting my brain and body. Its too much for it all to handle. But this wasn't over yet. I won't stop until this does. And I'll make sure it does.

Or maybe it wasn't just me. Eleven seemed to also tire quickly as she threw the monster in the other wall. I watched as she yelled out, throwing it around. I knew we were definetly beating the shit out of it but it wasn't going to be enough. We needed to actually get it away from us.

I stepped next to El and took hold of it again, picking it up from the ground and hurdling it through the glass window.

"Go!" "Nancy!!" Jonathan rushed over to Nancy as the others scurried away to get outside. I groaned as I went to follow. Maybe throwing it out the window, where it can get to other people, wasn't the best idea.

I finally caught up with the group when they were about to exit. I got to the front with El. We held out our arms to hold the others back as we stopped in our tracks. Only a few feet away, laid a gooey gross slime like substance. It was bubbling, and making wierd noises.

It looked like it was trying to make its way to the small drain. And it did. It seeped its way into the drain through the holes.

But even worse was what it left when the slimey substance had dissapeared into it. A bone. A fucking bone was laying on top of the drain.

I scrunched my face up in disgust. What is this thing? Why can it turn to liquid? Why can it also be a monster? And most importantly, how the hell do we kill it?

-Time skip-

"Are you sure you don't need any help?" I asked as I watched her take another tissue from the box and wipe her nose. She shook her head. I sighed. Maybe I was just being a distraction. "Do I...need to go and let you focus?" She shrugged.

I stood up and made my way to the door. "Just tell us if you find anything and if you need help just call me in. I'll just be out here with the others, ok?" She nodded.

I stepped out of the room and closed the door behind me. Everyone eyes landed on me. I knew what they were asking and I shook my head no. They all sighed. "So she still hasn't found any of them?" Mike asked. "No." I answered again, making my way to sit beside Max.

Mike started to pace for the seven hundredth time. "It can't be good for her to be in there this long." He stated.

"Mike you need to relax." Max said. "Yeah, calm down. Shes fine." I tried to reassure him, but he continued to pace.

"What if she gets brain damage or something?" Lucas perked up. "Oh shit. is that, like, a real thing?" Max rolled her eyes. "No. Its not. He made it up."

"Yeah...Mike doesn't know what the hell he's talking about." I said. Mike looked at me and Max. "Oh and you do?"

I tried to hold in a laugh. "Well yeah, I do actually." I stated. He rolled his eyes. "Well Max doesn't." "Well No, I-" He cut her off. They continued to argue as Nancy, Jonathan, and Will sat not to far from us, waiting for answers over the phone.

I walked away from the argument to the three sitting at the table near the phone. "Getting anything?" I whispered to Will. He shook his head.

"Whos next?" She asked after she hung up the phone. "There is no next, unless you want to start calling random peoples homes." Jonathan informed.

"It doesn't make sense." Nancy stated as she sat her notepad on the table. "What part of any of this makes sense?" Jonathan asks. "Theres a pattern, okay? A consistency to their behavior. They've been feeding on these chemicals since this started, and-and what? They just stop out of the blue?"

"Maybe they have all the chemicals they need." Will spoke. "Maybe they've all turned into those...things." He continued.

"But what about the source?" She questioned. "I mean, did the mind flayer just suddenly stop infecting people?"

"And even if the flayed are monsters now, why can't El find them?" I asked, speaking up from my thoughts.

We all looked over to see Mike and Max walking over. They both looked annoyed with one another and I could only imagine what the small argument had turned into.

"Okay, can you guys settle an argument for us?" Max asked. Oh great. Here we go. "Who do you think should decide Els limits?" She started. Oh God. "Mike or Eleven?"

"The way that you frame that is such bulshit!" "Its not bulshit, Mike. This is your whole problem. And its also precisely the reason why she dumped your ass."

"El dumped you?" Nancy asked. "Yeah because Y/N and Max are conspiring against me. They're corrupting her." I decided to step in at the mention of my name. I didn't ask to be involved but I was, time to put Mike in his place. "Corrupting her? No, enlightening her." I corrected, Max nodded in agreement.

"The fact is she's not yours." Max continued. "Shes her own person fully capable of making her own decisions." I finished.

"Shes risking her life for no reason."

"For no reason? The flayed are out there doing God knows what-" Nancy stepped in. "Killing flaying" "Transforming into monsters" Lucas and Will listed.

"And plus, Y/n is also risking her life. El isn't the only one in danger, Mike." Will spoke. "Yeah I get that, but El's the one in there right now-" "Just shut up, Mike." I said, annoyed.

"And El's not stupid. She knows her abilities better than any of us."

"Exactly, thank you." Max said.

"And she is her own person." Nancy stated.

I smiled at her words. "Exactly."

"With her own free will."

"Exactly. El has saved the world twice and Mike still doesn't trust her." I nodded, agreeing with Max's words.

"You guys wanna talk about trust, really? After you made Eleven spy on us?" He asked, looking between the two of us.

Max looked down, almost looking guilty. "Wait, what?" Lucas asked. "Oh they didn't tell you this?" "No." Both Lucas and Will spoke. "Your guy's girlfriends used Els powers to spy on us." Will and I blushed when he called me his girlfriend. But I mentally slapped myself and shook out of it before I quickly spoke up.

"You don't know anything. You have no right to accuse us of making her do anything. We did not make her. She wanted to do that herself." I spoke, stepping closer to Mike and beside Max.

"Yeah. It was her idea. And why are we even talking about this, seriously?" "Yeah who cares?" Will asked.

"I care." Lucas spoke, turning around to look at Will. "Yeah. I guess girlfriends don't lie, they spy." Mike said, leaning closer to us as he finished his sentence.

I rolled my eyes. "We weren't trying to spy on you" I started.

"Yeah, We were just joking around." Max finished.

"Would it have been so funny if I was taking a massive shit or something?"

"You weren't." Max defended. "But what if I was?" "Then gross!" I stated.

"Seriously, Mike?" Nancy asked. "I'm just trying to demonstrate how careless they are with Els powers...and I guess Y/ns too."

"Don't bring my powers into this. This isn't about me." He rolled his eyes. "Thats not the point. All of you are careless about her powers. You're treating her like some kind of machine when she's not a machine, and I don't want her to die looking for the flayed when they've obviously vanished off the the face of the earth. So can we please just come up with a new plan because I love her and I can't lose her again."

Everyone went completely silent as he spoke the last sentence. Our eyes widened and so did his as he realized what he let slip.

He just said he loved her. He loves Eleven.

And as if on cue the door opened and out stepped Eleven.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

65.1K 658 11
𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝟏:✅ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝟐:✍🏾 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝟑:❌ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝟒:❌ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧...
737 38 23
- "𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦." 𝑺𝒚𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕 𝒙 𝑬𝒅𝒅𝒊�...
325K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀 , 𝗺𝗮𝘅 . " " 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗷𝗮𝘆 . "...
42.6K 556 60
[ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] ♥︎ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒊 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒕, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐧 « 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑...