Monsters

By Um_why_not

‼️Being Revised!‼️ He was a Monster. No one cared enough to get to know him. No one saw him as anything but a... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Seven

542 22 2
By Um_why_not

Haze's POV

"So what is passion?" He askes and I turn to him.

"Well, it's when you feel strongly about something," I tell him and he turns back to the notebook he was writing about. 

"So like, I passion like cats?" He says and I smile.

"More like, I like cats passionately, or I like cats with a passion," I tell him and he scribbles more.

"Pleasure?" He asks and I flop down on my bed and toss a ball up in the air.

"Well, it's like when something is fun and you get a lot of enjoyment for something," I tell him tossing the ball again.

"So, kissing you is a pleasure?" He says and I miss the ball hitting myself in the face with it.

"Yeah kinda." 

He looked up at me before looking up at me and pressing his lips on mine.

My heart began to race and I wrap my arms around him.

"See, Pleasure." He says giggling and I smile.

We had pretty much spent the better part of the Sunday in my room me teaching him about the, as he puts it, humanie things.

"What does 'I love you' mean?" He says once again looking up from the notebook.

"What?" I ask and he looks at the pen in his hand, playing with it.

"I know it means 'I like you.' But it also means something else. In stories when they say I like you, it's nice but if they say 'I love you then, it's different. It makes sad people happy, and it makes people cry." He says and I blush slightly.

"Well, love is the strongest form of like. to love someone means that they make you happier than words can describe. Love is like when you can't live without them. They make you feel complete. To tell someone you love them is like saying. I can't see myself happy without you. I don't even want to try to. Saying that is like admitting that they've left a mark on your heart. Something that won't easily fade." I tell him before panicking thinking I lost him but he only giggles softly.

"Guys time to eat," Danny says walking in wearing a button-up and a pair of black slacks.

"Wait what?" I said and he looked at me.

"Yeah, he's forcing me to go to work. Apparently, Nesa keeps calling." 

I only laugh as he walked out.

I looked at Ax who had fallen asleep.

Was he sleeping like this normal?

I, not being able to resist myself, lean down and kissed him softly.

"Ax you need to eat," I told him and he pulled me on top of him in a weird hug.

"Tomorrow we get to go to school?" He said opening his eyes and I smiled as his crimson eyes lit up.

"Yeah?" I tell him and he smiles.

"Good I think I'm gonna eat that guy who was making fun of you." He says with a smile and I return it.

"No, you won't," I told him standing up.

 "Now let's go eat," I tell him and he smiles.

*

I laid on my bed my earbuds in with the volume on full blast.

I hadn't listened to music since I met Ax.

I just hadn't had the need to.

My music was once the most important thing in my life. 

No really, If you were to put a gun to Miami's head and give me the choice of her or my music I'd have to think about it.  I still choose her but;

You're getting sidetrack.

I roll my eyes before smiling, not completely dreading my life and if it wasn't for the little shit living in my brain I think I would be happy.

I woke up to the alarm and sat up.

I looked at my sleepers and pulled on some shoes and put on a polar bear shirt that smelt like I could get at least two more wears before the smell became noticeable.

Just then Ax walked in happily wearing a muscle shirt and jeans and I knew it wasn't in Mark's current red robe. Rather than Mature and clean, he was hot and attractive.

I don't think Mark even dressed like that but a smile from Danny and a whispered of 'Oh I remember that shirt." Confirmed that it was at one point in his;

Do you think they fucked while Danny was wearing it?

The voice in my head said and I groaned at the thought of my dad laying on the bed in the shirt my now boyfriend was wearing. 

But it was a good reminder to take my meds.

"So why do you like Haze, he's not cute. he had  no fashion sense whatsoever, and we both know he has about as much personality as an old shoe." She said and Ax responded with.

"Well, he's kind and sweet, he likes me for me and, I don't know. Maybe it was love at first sight." He says and I choke on my food.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

Who in their right or left mind would show up here this early. I half expected Nesa with a bat finally sick of Danny's shit.

I answered the door to see Rose and she smiles.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and she smiled.

"Remember the Club I was telling you about?" She asked and I nod as she lets herself in. 

"Well, you're gonna be a test subject." She says sitting me on my couch.

"Hia, Ax." She says and Ax smiled

"Hey! I'm the only one allowed to run science experiments on my brother without his permission." Miami says and I agree.

"Look in order to get into the club I need proof of talent and I thought what way to prove my skills then turn one of the weirdest looking guys in the school into a heartthrob." She says and I nod.

"Well, then I want to help!" Miami says and Rose smiles.

"Sure." She says and I smile.

Soon I was sitting on my bed after a fresh shower and getting a pound of hair products into my messy black hair. 

All the while Ax had been holding my hand slightly.

"Ok now on to clothes." I looked down at my clothes and knew whatever I was given would be a lot less comfortable.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing now?" I ask and Rose and Miami looked at one another before starting to laugh.

They then both walked into my closet and I grabbed a mirror looking at my swirled and messy styled hair that was actually nice.

Wow, I guess.

I looked at Ax who was looking at me.

"What do you think?" I ask and he only smiles.

"I liked haze hair, but it still looks nice."

After countless giggles, Rose and Miami finally came back out of the closet both wearing identical grins.

"Put this on now," Rose says handing me a mitch match outfit.

A black vest and white shirt, jeans with a leather belt, and fingerless gloves. 

"Uh what the hell?" I asked and Miami smiles.

"Did I stutter?" Miami said putting her and on her thin hip.

I rolled my eyes before grabbing it and storming over to the bathroom.

They talked as I got dressed before looking in the mirror.

"Wow," I whisper before walking out.

"Wow," Miami repeats.

"I knew he would look good but not this good," Rose said and I looked at Ax. For some reason, his opinion and he smiled warmly making this at least a little better.

"Lastly, you need a sweet ride," Miami said standing up.

"What about a motorcycle," Rose said and Miami's eyes lit up.

"Not gonna happen," I say picking up the keys to my gray sedan.

"No what about the Maserati?" Miami says.

"You guys have a Maserati?" Rose asked shocked.

"It's Danny's. He has six, but he never leaves the house so they're just collecting dust in the parking lot." Miami answered.

"Well, Danny would rather give away one of us before one of them," I say hoping this was the truth.

"Danny! Haze wants to borrow a better car so he doesn't get the crap beat out of him every day until he comments toaster bath!" She yells.

Seconds later Danny appeared in the doorway of his room holding a set of keys.

"Which one?" He asked tiredly.

"The black convertible Maserati." She asked and Danny shuffled the box before pulling out the silver starter with the trident logo.

"Don't get it stolen." He says and I groan taking it.

"God I wish we weren't so spoiled."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 27.7K 51
The battle is won, but the war is far from over. With his new powers on the loose, Oliver must find balance between good and evil - before the world...
3.9K 249 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
347K 9.6K 22
The Badboy's boy |finished| "what did I do this time?" I screamed in his face. He closes his eyes, taking a deep breath. "if I see you with him agai...
48.8K 1.3K 18
amai is curious by nature. perhaps that curiosity should have been extinguished the moment things became dangerous for him. the further he delves int...