Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

Por blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... Más

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 3- Enmity
Chapter 4- Nightmare
Chapter 5- Beginning
Chapter 6- Changes
Chapter 7- Unforseen
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 9- Euphoric
Chapter 10- Content
Chapter 11 - Attribrute
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 19 ~ Interlace
Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 24 ~ Hitch
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous
Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 29 ~ Controversy
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble

4.5K 108 28
Por blackdust

Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble

*~*Amelia's POV*~*

It had been two weeks; two weeks of - not very stressful - preparation. The stress was close to nonexistent because we had Aunt Alice at our side. She was a bit scary, sometimes I wanted to use my power to lock her somewhere remote but nonetheless, she was being impeccable. An average couple would simply exhaust themselves with what the arrangements had to offer.

I was evidently impressed with my Mother, her input wasn't really something I was used to but I didn't mind. Due to her genuinely being here, we were able to strengthen our 'mother and daughter' bond. She wasn't so adamant about me moving to Scotland anymore, she just wanted me to go for maybe a short trip with Max.

So we were going to do exactly that. After dedicating one more day in hopes to find the dress, which was today, we were going to pack our bags and leave for two weeks. Another two weeks that we hoped Aunt Alice was going to take care of everything else. If I was to be honest there wasn't going to be a lot to do. The guest list was limited, it was going to be a small gathering but knowing Aunt Alice with the addition of Ness the wedding couldn't be anything less than perfect.

"Do you have to go?" Max whined, his shirtless abdomen not really making my departure willing.

"Yes I do, I need a dress," I explained to him; though I had done several times over the last two weeks.

"I love you the way you are," he replied simply, getting up from his slouched position on my bed. He stretched, a bolt of desire surged through me. Only a couple weeks left till the wedding night, right?

I shook the irrational thought from my mind. I knew that if I preceded this train of thought I probably wouldn't leave this place innocence intact.

But how would that be when Max made that vow? He wanted to do everything the right way, in the right order.

"I know," I responded, we had this conversation before. "You would love to take me Vegas in my nighties."

He smirked in response; it was pretty obvious what he was thinking. "Maybe something less revealing, we don't want the priest to forget his vows."

"Vegas is so Mum and Dad - Bella and Edward - but the motorbike would make a nice escort," I informed but gave a cheeky grin.

I walked up to Max, dismissing the fact that he was semi naked and wrapped my arms around his muscular torso. I relaxed my head on his chest, right where I knew his heart was beating. Max completed the moment by wrapping his arms around me instantly and setting his chin on the top of my head.

We exchanged no words, simply savored the moment. I counted the beats of his hammering heart, my own pulse syncing with his.

It was at least 256 beats later when the silent was broken. Max dragged out a breath and swayed us slightly.

"I want to do everything right," he said. I removed my cheek from his chest and placed my chin there so I could look up to him.

"I know you do," I whispered back.

"I know, but you're so damn perfect I wish you were mine already."

"I am yours. I'm all yours. No one else's. Nothing could change that, not now. Not ever," I vowed. My green eyes concentrated on his hazel ones. Little gold flecks smothering against the hazel but also making scorching effect. It looked like a fire, an everlasting fire, something that couldn't be easily extinguished. Something I didn't want extinguished.

I just loved his eyes.

He broke the intensity between our eyes and pressed his gentle lips to mine. I savored the moment of our lips locking before breaking apart.

"I do need to go shopping you know," I reminded him reluctantly, wanting nothing more than just staying with him.

He pouted. And gosh he looked adorable with his bottom lip pouting out, so much that I leaned in to kiss it. Causing his grip on me to tighten and the thin material of his boxers to hide the excitement.

"Carry on and you'll have to take a cold shower," I informed him, effortlessly breaking his grip of me but using a moment to rub my him against him. I then took a few steps away from him, heading towards my bedroom door.

I turned to look at him, or rather the effect I had on him and smiled. He had his eyes closed, his hands clenched and was taking soothing breaths, in and out.

"Don't miss me too much okay? Especially when you'll be taking that cold shower," I told him, you could hear the smirk in my voice. Max opened his eyes; a pained look accommodating the handsome planes of his face.

I gave a flirty little wave before turning on my heel and walking out the room.

*

I was in a much too good mood. My guesses were because of my previous encounter with Max. I could only think now of how blessed I am. Blessed that I have someone that would complete me like no one else and even if I hadn't yet found him yet that wouldn't stop me from me meeting him in the future. If I don't die, I'll live forever.

The euphoria that was built in within me urged me to break out in song. So I did.

I sang the song which I felt I had last sung centuries ago.

1-2-3-4-5 Once I caught a fish alive, 6-7-8-9-10 then I let it go again. Why did you let go-

"Amelia, I thought you had permanently forgotten about that song," My Dad, Edward said from the driver's seat. His fast driving made me feel like we were flying but it was nothing compared to running or even going on Max's bike.

"Permanently forgetting something is hard," I replied, my eyes were taking in the familiar landscapes, some part of me was wishing that I was back in Scotland but I remembered. It was maybe even tomorrow that I personally was going to deliver the news to Aubrey about my engagement. And if I knew the girl enough, I know she'd gush over the ring before scolding me. As best friends she should really be the first one to know about my engagement.

*

We finally reached one dress shop we hadn't already set foot in. Dad had gone to do his own things leaving us ladies to shop for ourselves.

I browsed through the many aisles of dresses before Aunt Alice forcefully dragged me into the dressing rooms in order to try on dresses she and Ness picked out.

I tried on the first one, it was sleeveless and had a tight bodice with intricate maze of swirls before falling to my feet with puffy skirt. I modelled myself in the mirror before opening the cubicle door facing all the girls.

I was aware that this dress wasn't the one but it was still nice. Aunt Alice clicked her tongue and gently pushed me back into the cubicle not giving anyone else the chance to comment.

I took her actions as a no, she sharing my thoughts exactly.

I stripped the dress off, leaving it hanged on the side. The next dress wasn't puffy like the previous one. Instead, the skirt stuck to my curves not really giving the, 'look at me! I'm getting married' vibe. The bodice was silk, sticking to me like the bottom of the dress with the addition of the bow around the waist.

I walked out, not modelling for myself this time and twirled for my audience. As soon as I rooted myself into a spot, a dress not too far away caught my eye. I smiled, an urge to touch the soft material overcame me.

Ness' eyes trailed mine, a squeal left her mouth as she abruptly stalked over to it and rummaged around to get my size. As soon as she had one, she ran over to press it into my hands, all actions done almost erratically.

"Thank you Ness," I thanked, I lifted the dress up so I could see it properly but it was snatched from my grip.

Aunt Alice was examining the dress, I could only see the back and I was impressed even though it was just the veil. Which was netted with lace embroidery carefully sewn to the edges.

"You need to try this on," she told me. I rolled my eyes at her knowing that already. I said nothing aand reentered the dressing room. I took off the dress I was wearing, placing it by the long forgotten previous one.

I picked up the recent dress, looking at it intently. It had two straps, one with flowers sewn onto it on a fancy manner before the silky material overlapped and opened by - where I was guessing where the hips would be - the skirt. This time there was lace sewn in flowers.

In all excitement I quickly put on the dress but delicately. I straighten the soft material, leaving the veil on the side due to lack of knowledge of putting it on.

I looked in the mirror and gasped inaudibly. It was beautiful no point in denying it but it seemed more special than the countless other dresses I had tried on.

I unlocked the cubicle door and stepped outside hoping that everyone else thought the same as I. There were gasps which I considered good, Ness was gushing like her usual self otherwise it was silent.

"You look beautiful Amelia," Grandma complemented, being the first one to speak.

"It's perfect," My Mother stated, smiling widely.

"It is, for both you and Max," Aunt Rose agreed.

"It's just amazing, you really are going to have an incredible wedding. Especially with me planning," Aunt Alice said, giving me a hug in the meanwhile. I chuckled and returned the hug. Apart from those statements, everyone gushed, hugged and congratulated for the arrival of the dress. It really had been about time.

Once I got out of the dress, I gave it to Aunt Alice alongside the veil.

The perfect dress was purchased by my mother. She wanted to part take in the ceremony as much as she could and I don't blame her. How many times will I get married?

We soon left the shop, Aunt Alice was holding the bag ready to stash away as soon as we arrive home.

*

I walked over to Max - who had called so I could be dropped off here opposed to home. He, in all of his glory was leaning against his bike, speculating the environment with some sunglasses on. The simple accessory was enough for the saliva in my mouth to duplicate.

I swallowed the liquid and gave a quick wave goodbye to the girls, with the addition of Dad, Edward but also giving off the signal 'you could go now' in the kindest way possible.

As they left but before I turned around to Max again, I was swooped up into familiar muscular arms, greeted with a kiss on the cheek.

A little bubbly giggle left my mouth as I returned the gesture, taking a whiff of his scent while I was at it.

"I know how to walk you know," I informed him, skipping all pleasantries.

"I know," he replied, a wide smile on his lips as he said so. "I want to hold you."

"And you want to do a lot of things involving me," I said, wiggling my eyebrows at the innuendo.

"You like making things difficult for me don't you?" He asked, though he clearly knew the answer.

"I don't like to. I love to."

At this point Max had us entered into the dirt biking building, he ignored the odd looks gained by bypassers and walked us inti the stadium.

"So did you find a dress?" He asked casually, his voice hunting that he was dying to know.

"Yes," I replied, using my free hand - my other was firmly around his neck - to slide his glasses from his eyes to his hair, revealing his hazel orbs. "It's perfect. You'll love it, though it has no silk on it."

"I don't need you to wear silk to be perfect. You're perfect without it." Max kissed my cheek after his mouth rolled over his words.

"I love you too Maxie," I said. "Now, lets get geared up. I want to beat you again."

*~*~*~*~*

Okay that took longer than I thought... my hands hurt. Sorry if this chapter is short.

The dress is on the side ------>

Massive thanks to everyone who participated in the vote. It was 11 - 8

Oh yeah some asked how did the name Apocalypse came to be, well lol it was random. I told Ali I wanted to right a twilight fanfic but I needed a name so she gave me Apocalypse and I didn't even know what the word meant lol. And at the time I had no plot like seriously, this story was brought up first on three points.

There's a girl called Amelia.

She goes to the Cullens.

There's a war at the end of the book.

That's it. I didn't carefully plan it until after chapter 25. That's way it's so long. I even thought of Max on the spot, like...

"Hmmm, Amelia should fall in love but who with, *picks first guy name that comes to head* Ooh I'll use Max."

It never occurred to me that A) someone would read my story B) I would actually complete it.

So because of you guys I wrote and I am very thankful. I owe you guys, I love writing as some say, "It's my talent."

I'm not too sure though.

Anyway, NEXT UPLOAD: I'm hoping Xmas day, fingers crossed! But on the same day I'm going out of town.

So if I don't get the chance, MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAVE AN AWESOME DAY, OPEN LOTS OF PRESENTS :D

That it all for now, I don't want to bore you.

Say CHEESECAKE if you are still reading. You are awesome!!!!!

Lots of love, Ami xD

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.8K 484 42
Adelaide Swan has lived most of her life with her mother. But when her mother wants to travel with her new husband Phil, Adelaide and her twin sister...
130K 4K 27
Bella's back, fresh out of Juvie, a plan in her mind. She had spent every waking moment figuring out what the Cullens where and now she was positive...
63.4K 1.9K 14
Sequel to "A New Cullen Sister". *Twilight Fanfiction. *Set after Breaking Dawn. Amelia's change was inevitable - after living with the Cullens for f...
288K 6.6K 40
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 �...