The King's Queen

By Rishu_Omisha

This is a story about love, family and music; yet also of tragedy, fear and sorrow. Let's see how a King find... More

Observing From Afar
Triple The News
Beat Drop Vibing
Truth Raving On
Partying Love Confessions
News Worth Celebrating
Reef To Country
Falling And Bounties
Nightsky Of Longing
Finally Setting Off
Spirits Of Music
Rainbow Of Joy
Marry Me Please
Three Weeks Later
♤♡◇♧ AUTHORS NOTE ♧◇♡♤

1K Reads!!!

630 8 0
By Rishu_Omisha

Oh My Sweet Sugar Sticks!

Thank you so much for reading my book. I never thought that my book would get this many reads. Heck even 14 votes on it...

I'm so shocked and very excited to write (or should I say type) more up. Adding more chapters to previous books and perhaps posting some completed books.

Let me know what you all think I should do. Also would you like me to make a book; where I add a few characters from you peeps in the comments into it? 

Again thank you so much for all you peeps reading this book. I usually never post any of my books.

But I took a chance and risked getting burned. Or just posting a terrible book in general.

However I have not had any flames come my way or nasty comments. Again thank you all. You are all amazing.

Please let me know by either commenting on the book. Or perhaps messaging me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 279 20
A young and ordinary boy was unemployed and had boring yet normal life but he has a big passion of music and singing, music is his life without care...
1.6K 50 21
Mina notices that the leaders need a break and a vacation. She, along with Branch built a paradise cruise for all Trolls to enjoy. But soon this vaca...
332 43 16
Story: 2 months after barb's world tour. Poppy and one of her best friends Trollex are making new songs. After she found out Trollex is in love she r...
28.2K 213 20
(Crappy cover pic is bound to change) Poppy's reign as Queen is put to the test when her home faces a new threat in the form of Barb, Queen of the Ro...