SPORADIC//Image Book

By hotcheetozzz

A collection of random oneshots/images that I write. You might find almost anything in here, so let that be y... More

Disclaimer
Epigraph
Trapped in the Closet//Corjay
Insane//21NBA
Gorgeous//Triptacion
Welcome to the Game//BlueNBAKMelly
Studio Time//NBAQuando
Studio Time//NBAQuando,Part 2
A Day As The Maid//NBABlueface
Insane//21NBA, Part 2
A Day As The Plumber//NBABlueface, Part 2
A Day as The College Student//NBABlueface, Final Part
F*ck Him to Sleep//Blueface21
Mr. Davis//NBAGucci
Summer Time Luvin//BBGNBABlueface21
Baby Mama Drama//NBAMelly
Aisle 2//KhalifaSkies
Disobedient//BabyGunna
Trapped in the Closet//Corjay, Final Part
Pound Town//21NBABlue
A Helpin' Hand//YBNAlmighty
Slippin' and Slidin'//BBGQuando
Your Shine//NBASlumpgod
Work Out//BratNasty
Disobedient//BabyGunna, Final Part
Insane//21NBA, Final Part
The Best Twink//YBNQuando
Gay Chicken//Quando10
The Right One//BortMelly
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Part 2
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Final Part
That Spot//DaStunna
The Best Top//NBAK
A Lil Self Love
Get in Witch, We Going Shoppin'
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Part 2
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Final Part

Valentines Boo//DurkVon

18.9K 366 1.6K
By hotcheetozzz

BOW!

first off, rip to von🙏🏾 i really REALLY hate how shit went down, but may he forever rest in power, he was hella talented and fo suree left his mark in the hip hop/rap community🖤

and my fault yall, i hate sayin im finna upload this day and i dont, so yall wait longer for fics, but i just be wantin to make sure everythin good, and i get busier and busier everyday, with just regular life shit and responsibilities. but i appreciate u guys a lot, yall always so sweet, still support, and tell me to take my time and that its no rush, so ty my luvs💕

i been wanted to do a durk x von fic, but i thought they was cousins irl for the longest🥴😭 but after i found out they wasnt i was like ok bet. this is a LATEEE ass valentines day fic so yes ik the day passed, but pretend for me ok? ok😭

excuse any errors, this shit long and i was rushin to finish this so😭

vote, comment, and enjoy🖤💕💚

———-//———-

Starring:

Lil Durk as Durk
and
King Von as Dayvon

———-//———-

"I just wanna take a iron to yo shit and just..." And Durk made the motion of roughly pressing down on something like he had an actually clothing iron in his hand. "Like why yo fo' head got so many wrinkles in it gang?"

"Same reason why you look like you seen a ghost 24/7. Bugged eye ass bitch." Dayvon muttered, pulling his hoodie further down his face.

"The hoes love massagin' this wrinkly ass fo' head tho."

The blonde dreadhead snickered at that as they walked down the aisle of the gas station, looking for whatever the fuck his friend was searching for. Durk had just wanted to get some snacks; they just finished smoking, he had the munchies, and a family sized bag of hotcheetos was calling his name.

They walked past the windows that gave them a view of the parking lot outside, and he saw a bunch of Valentines gift baskets being sold by some lady out the trunk of her car, fake roses, cheap ass teddy bears, and even cheaper chocolates as far as the eye could see. The bright ass colors of pink and red was almost enough to upset to his eyes.

"Whatchu doin' fo' Valentines day?" Durk asked absentmindedly, grabbing the bag of chips and some donut sticks just because.

"Fuckin' nuthin'." The younger muttered a little bitterly. "All ma hoes either trippin' or spendin' the day with another nigga. It's cool though, cuz Ion wanna spend ma money on them bitches no way, I'll buy maself chocolates and just jack off."

"Aww, no hoes to massage that leathery ass six head this year foe? That's sucks." He fake pouted, and cackled when he was shoved by the other man.

"But damn, not even that one bitch with the fat ass lips and the mole that look like a chocolate chip on her face? I thought she was feelin' you?"

Dayvon finally found what he was looking for, the aisle where the bowl of noodles were at, taking a couple for himself. "I mean, she is but that hoe don't know how to suck dick, I already take a long time to nut, I ain't finna let her damn near chomp on ma shit fo' fifthteen minutes. I ain't neva been so disappointed and turned off in ma life, I tucked ma shit back in ma pants and kindly told her pretty ass to get out ma spot. Then blocked the fuck outta her, she tweakin' if she think I'm eva hittin' her up again." The man ranted.

"I refuse to spend Valentines Day like that, gettin' ma dick literally ate the fuck up don't sound sexy or fun." And Durk smiled and shook his head laughing; that was Von for you, blunt and forward as ever.

They went to the register, paying for their snacks before taking their time walking out the gas station. He absentmindedly tripped his friend who was distracted looking at something, and grinned when he was shoved again, childishly shoving the man back.

"We should spend Valentines day together." He said offhandedly as they walked back to the car. They could just chill or maybe go out, catch a movie or something-

"You gay."

"Naw, you gay bitch." Durk responded, opening the vehicle. Excuse him for wanting to hang out with his friend.

"I'm just sayin', you know what people do on Valentines day though, right? We hang out and then what, get a hotel room fo the night? Why don't we go the extra extra mile and visit a sex shop beforehand, we'll get some lingerie and that throat numbin' spray shit too." Dayvon laughed dryly, voice dripping with sarcasm as he climbed into the passengers seat.

"That's not what the fuck I meant nigga. And don't flatter yoself, cuz first of all, you wouldn't get no hotel room outta me no way. Shit, not even a motel, we could most definitely get sum shit poppin' in the backseat though." He said starting up the car, snickering as the shorter pulled back with his hand on his chest, fake offended.

"Nigga now you just talkin', cuz a nigga real life sexy as fuck. This is most definitely a face that you get a hotel room fo', with breakfast in the mornin' included. Stop playin' with me on foe nem grave."

He made eye contact with the smaller, both of them looking at each other for a couple seconds in silence, before the older finally looked away and chuckled.

Von was definitely fine as fuck and had that face that made people do double takes, Durk himself included, but he would always be smooth and calm about taking in the view. Had to play it cool.

"Hookers get hotel rooms too gang, what's yo point?" He shrugged.

"Fuck you, dyke hoe."

"Wait till Valentines Day man. Then I'm all yours."

"You so cocky, I ain't even formally accept the invitation yet. How you know I want to spend Valentine's day witcho ass anyway? Ma valentine could be ma hand, it has gotten me through some tough times." And Dayvon went to bring up his left hand, caressing it and giving it a smooch.

"The fact that you left handed is weird. Jackin' off with yo left hand seems like it's uncomfortable as hell." He said, trying not to go too far and completely imagine the visual.

"It's a breeze fo' me. I be beatin' the fuck out ma shit." And they both busted into small snickers at that.

"But I'll be yo Valentine. I guess." Dayvon waved him off carelessly, but he caught the big smirk on the smallers face and smiled. "I betta be amazed though."

But Durk's mind was already racing, trying to figure out what to do for the special day. "Say less."

~

"I'm still a lil disappointed. You not wearin' sumthin' sexy like I asked you too."

"Hush up lesbian." Dayvon muttered, rubbing his eyes from the nap he had just woken up from. "Is we almost there, I feel like we've been drivin' for damn near three hours now."

They have, but Durk wasn't going to say that. He simply cheesed, telling his friend to wait a couple more minutes, their destination coming up. It was a calm, bright, and sunny afternoon, temperature just right and air fresh, perfect for Valentines Day. The older was determined to make this day special, so he hoped everything would go good, especially because he had to plan things out kind of last minute.

He felt himself already off to a good start when he pulled into the parking lot of the amusement park, watching the way Dayvon looked at everything with a gaze that could be compared to child-like wonder, already unbuckling his seat belt to get out the car.

The honey eyed man silently followed suit. "Remember when we was talkin' a couple months back, and you said that you still ain't neva been to one of these befo'? This one of the largest amusement parks in the country, so surpriseeee." The taller sang softly.

This was his best friend, so of course he knew almost everything about him, including his childhood and such. Dayvon's mom could only do so much when he was a kid, they didn't have extra money to go to amusement parks or go out like that. All the money went to the bills, putting food on the table, getting the clothes, the essential shit. And when they were teens, they got money, but they were too occupied with street life to worry about amusement parks. But now that they were older, had money, and most importantly time, he figured the least he could do was treat his best friend to something he wasn't able to experience before.

The shorter slowly looked at him with an undescribable expression on his face. "You...actually remembered that?"

Durk simply smiled harder. "Of course I did."

The blonde and black dreadhead returned the gesture cutely. "...Thanks man."

His chest started thumping as he gave a small nod, before beckoning the man to follow him. "Couples get in half off, so hold a nigga hand and act accordingly."

"Damn, you bossy as fuck." The younger laughed, but grabbed his hand, their fingers intertwining and  soft against each other. "But aight bae."

Von bursted into snickers at the look on his face, and he shook his head and let out a sigh like he was annoyed, but he was anything but. He led them
towards the front entrance of the amusement park, the smaller swinging their connected hands back and forth inbetween them, Durk grinning as cute coffee brown eyes got bigger and bigger as they got closer to their destination.

~

Durk watched on with mirthful eyes as Dayvon sat in a little stool infront of a carnival worker, getting a dragon painted on the side of his face, because in his own words dragons were 'gangsta'. The woman finished one last black brush stroke and confirmed that he was done, the younger rushing to take out his phone to see the results.

"Oh yeaaa, a nigga look too sexy with this." The shorter grinned as he looked over himself, before spinning around in the chair to put him in frame of his camera. "Come take some pictures with me gang."

The older immediately covered his face, grinning himself because he knew what his friend was trying to do. "Fuck no, I ain't takin' pictures with this shit on my face."

A small bet had taken place, a race to the face painting stand, and whoever lost would let the winner pick out what to have painted on their face. Von's skinny ass dusted him in the race, so of course the younger had been quick to rub it in by quickly picking out the 'magical princess unicorn' to be painted on practically his entire face. The design was filled with all kinds of whites, pinks and purples, and even fucking sparkles and glitter, and he felt dumb having this shit on his face.

Von smacked his teeth, pouting."You bein' a lame ass bitch, come take these pictures with me man."

He smirked at how whiny the other sounded. "Who the hell you talkin' to like that?"

"You nigga." His best friend grumbled, before slowly shaking his head. "Seems like someone wants points taken off."

Durk made a look of confusion. "Points? Points fo what?"

"Points fo this lil date that we currently on. You was doin' so good too, you picked a nigga up, complimented ma outfit, grabbed ma ass not too soft, but also not too hard. You even opened ma door fo' me. If you start fuckin' up you ain't gettin' no Valentine's Day sex tonight."

"But-"

"Aht! No but's nigga! Bring yo ass and take pictures with me before I knock you upside the head, you embarassin' me." Von said dramatically, the employee from the paint stand laughing lightly at them.

He kissed his teeth, putting on a show of stomping over to finally take some pictures, both of them finally bursting into snickers at his fake tantrum. Durk mugged the camera, before getting elbowed by the smaller who told him to fix his face, which he rolled his eyes and did, smiling along with his best friend for the picture. They took a couple more along with some videos, his crush squeezing his face and making his lips poke out, laughing cutely at the faces he made and telling him that 'the purple paint on his face complimented his eyes'.

"...You two are a really cute couple." The girl worker smiled when they finished.

"Thank you. I know he glad ma fine ass is all his. Ain't that right bae?" Dayvon smiled cheekily, looking up at him from his seat with big mirth filled eyes.

He unconsciously licked his lips looking down at the man. "You right baby."

The younger paused, before gently worrying his bottom lip, letting out a light laugh. "Come on, let's go on some rollercoasters."

~

"Oh fuck no, I'm finna be sick gang-" And Von dramatically held onto the fence, whoozy and clutching his chest.

"Boy shut up. You is so dramatic." Durk chuckled.

Despite never riding a rollercoaster before, Dayvon had boldly made the choice of picking the biggest one in the entire park to go on first, under estimating how wild the ride would be. It was made up of steep climbs and even steeper drops, loopty loops, sharps left and right turns, the whole time the pace of the ride going at ridiculous speeds. He almost pissed himself laughing because he had never seen the younger scream so much before, if his ear drum was busted it would most definitely be his crush's fault.

Some dude had also thrown up while they were in the process of making the loopty loop, which damn near fell on them, thankfully missing just by a couple inches. But the smell, mixed with the nauseating pace of the ride, had Von currently in shambles at this very moment.

"That shit almost got on us, I swea' I could see the chunks of the corn dog that nigga ate right before ma eyes." Dayvon then gagged, cheeks puffing up.

He rolled his eyes, gently rubbing the shorters back. "No you couldn't dummy."

"Yes I could, that shit was pink and chunky!"

Some little boy who had just got off the same rollercoaster they had been on pointed and laughed at Dayvon. "Haha! Yo bitch ass bout to throw up ova that lil weak ass rollercoaster! Tighten up ma nigga!"

Durk snorted out in surprise at that, Von immediately mugging the child. "Lil nigga you look like you at least six years old, why you still wearin' diapers?! Go change that shitty ass pamper, you funky ass lil boy!"

The little boy bursted into tears and ran off, and the taller shook his head, smiling. "Why you do him like that?"

"Cuz Ion like smart mouth assed kids. He need to watch who the fuck he talkin' too." The younger groaned, holding his stomach. "Baeee, do sumthin' before I deduct some points."

"...You is sumthin' else man." And he shook his head in amusement before crotching down and signalling the smaller to climb on his back. "You betta not throw up on me either."

Von gently climbed on, looping his arms around his neck and letting Durk give him a piggy back ride, the taller taking them to one of the many food stands to get the shorter a ginger ale. In no time he got the drink for the man, along with some funnel cake for himself, and they found a bench to sit down at to relax for a minute.

Despite there being more than enough room for both of them to sit, the smaller planted his ass right in his lap, quitely sipping on his drink and resting his head on his shoulder. The blonde just calmly ate his treat, both of them comfortable as they laid against each other, listening to the many noises of the amusement park.

~

He growled in annoyance as he tried to aim the water gun into the clown's open mouth, but it seemed like the water had a mind of it's own and wouldn't go where he aimed it at. Durk kissed his teeth, the clown laughing at him tauntingly and signalling that he lost, while the worker residing over the game snickered at his anger.

"This shit is rigged. Fuck ass lil games." Durk snapped, slamming the gun down, aggravated as fuck that he already wasted mad money on this game.

"Nuthin' is rigged here bruh, you just might be a shit shot." The worker grinned tauntingly. "You welcome to try again."

"I'm good on that." He muttered, wanting to knock the worker out for his cocky attitude, but he didn't need to be acting up today on this date.

"But baeee." Dayvon pressed up against him, wrapping his arms around his torso, hazel eyes looked down at pleading brown eyes, the smaller poking his fat ass bottom lip out. "I want the big teddy bearrrr."

"Stick that lip out one mo' time man. You finna make me act up." He warned, the younger laughing, but he was being dead serious.

"I could get you that teddy bear if you want beautiful. Just give me yo number and it's all yours." The worker boldly said.

Durk was snapped out of his Dayvon induced trance, looking the employee up and down like he was crazy, because surely he hadn't just heard the man trying to make moves on his date?

"Watch out." He said simply, wrapping an arm around his friend's narrow waist and pulling him closer, protective of what was his. "You tryin' to be funny like I ain't standin' right hea', but I suggest you tread lightly. On foe nem grave this ain't whatchu want."

"I'm just sayin' man, if he was ma date, he woulda been had a teddy bear right now." The man smirked.

The taller rolled his eyes, ready to leave, but the employee continues talking. "...How bout this, we play the basketball game ova there." And the worker pointed to the other game stand across from them. "Whoeva scores the most points wins. If you win, I'll back off. If you lose, he spend the rest of the day with me."

Durk's glared at the man, before smiling, pinching Von's side to keep the man from laughing and giving them away. "Bet."

The worker shut down his own stand, before coming out with a big smirk on his face, seemingly very confident in himself. They walked over to the hoop shooting stand, shoved the snot nosed kids that were currently playing out the way, and then paid to play themselves. The second the buzzer went off, they grabbed their respective balls and began making their shots.

Durk was smooth with his, calm as he made shot after shot, missing two or three, but other than that there was no stopping him. The worker's smirk quickly fell when he realized that he challenged the wrong person to play against, and he struggled to catch up, but he continued to miss his shots no matter how hard he tried to keep up.

"Yea, stop playin' with ma man!" His date cheered from the sidelines, his heart thumping at the words of praise.

The worker was losing so bad that he tried to sabotage him by making loud noises when he took a shot, and even trying to knock the ball out his hand, but Von quickly kicked the man in the shin, stopping that short. The honey eyed man destroyed the employee the first game, who then insisted on playing two more games, which he completely dusted the man in as well, getting at least fifthteen plus points or more on him every round.

When they were finally done, he couldn't help but boast.

"Like I said, this ain't whatchu want. Hoe ass nigga." And Durk smiled and waved goodbye taungtingly at the employee, who looked embarassed to say the least.

He shouldn't have been trying to be cute and steal his date, and he chose the wrong person to compete with. Durk had lived and breath basketbal all his life, so he and Dayvon already knew what would be the outcome of the match.

So instead of getting just one prize, his date got three; a stuffed teddy bear, dragon, and gorilla. Dayvon smiled cutely up at him, his arms full, and he grinned down at the smaller man and offer an arm. His crush managed to wrap his own small hand around it, and they walked together through the park, ready to do more.

~

"You like it?"

Durk watched the smallers illuminated eyes look around at the soft neon lights, hearts and other cutesy things plentiful around them as they traveled down the 'Tunnel of Love', the boat that they were in gently drifting on water. The space around them was so vast and vibrant with life, air sweet and fresh from the flowers along the path, a melodic tune playing from up above. It was such sight.

"...I love it." Dayvon whispered.

The smaller sat closer to him, though he didn't mind of course, they had been all up on each other all day anyway. Honey eyes saw the way the younger shivered, it was a little cool in here, so he brought an arm around the mans shoulders and just sealed the gap inbetween them. The shorter rested his head on his shoulder, and slowly closed his eyes. He did so as well and buried his face in the shorters dreads, taking in the smell of peppermint oil, breathing out gently. Durk felt content; to just spend the day with his crush like this, enjoy each other's company, make the younger smile. That's all he wanted.

That was a lie. He most definitely felt and wanted more with Dayvon. But this would do for now.

"How ma points lookin'?" He whispered.

The taller didn't even have to look to see the younger grinning. "Good. Really fuckin' good....You really went all out huh?"

"Only for you." And the taller playfully nudged his friend, checking his phone and smiling when time was drawing near. "I ain't finished yet though."

Von raised his eyes, and he beckoned for him to wait a minute or two as they continued down the stream of water. The boat journeyed past all the lights and into a dark area, turning around to set itself at a different angle and suddenly stopped on it rails, and the younger tensed.

"What the hell-"

Immediately the whole room lit up, more of the same neon lights, flowers and such from before, but in the middle of all that was a large projector screen. He laughed as the shorter looked around wildly to see what was going on, before gently turning Von's head to look at the screen and watch the video as it started to play. It wasn't something super extravagant; not him professing his love for the lil nigga laying his head on his shoulder or anything, just a simple video. Their favorite songs played in the background, with pictures going down memory lane, from when they were kids until now.

"Oh man. I remember those days." Von smiled, looking at their younger selves, himself dressed in his baseball outfit and Durk in regular clothes, both of them cheesing at the camera.

"Yo head was so fuckin' big, I'm surprise them baseball helmets fit."

"Shut the fuck up." The younger laughed, a big smile on his face as he gently elbowed him. He let out a small sigh afterwards. "You came to all ma games and shit, you was like ma personal cheerleader."

"Yo lil skinny ass was a good fuckin' player and you ma best friend so I ain't mind." Dayvon teased him for his constant attendance to his games, but the younger did the same thing for all of Durk's basketball seasons during highschool, so they balanced each other out.

More memories where unlocked as they continued to watch the video, pictures of them at house parties, playing video games in the crib, with their friends, both of them visiting each other while the other was in jail. A real trip down memory lane. When it was over, the boat turned to continue guiding them down the path once more, and Von snuggled up to him even more if that was possible.

"That was really sweet Durk...Thank you."

"Glad you liked it." The older grinned, and they both simply looked at each other, eyes slowly growing low.

Honey eyes quickly glanced down at the other mans soft and fat lips, absentmindedly licking his own, tension coming over them. Around him the music from the ride became muffled, and his focus turned completely on his crush, the only thing he saw and heared in front of him. It would take nothing to lean down and lay one on the smaller, especially with the way Von was looking up at him, brown eyes analyzing him with this...heated glance.

Slowly the older felt himself move in, and he could've sworn the younger was doing the same, their lips practically inches apart from each other.

They would've kissed, but the boat suddenly jerked to a stop, signalling that the ride was over. It knocked him out of the trance he was in, and he suddenly looked around, the noise of the amusement park filling his ears, night time very much upon them. The tunnel of love workers looked at them expectantly, patiently waiting for them to get out the boat so one of them could give Dayvon a bouquet of flowers, just like he had planned along with renting out the tunnel of love for the evening. Which had not been easy to do mind you.

He felt his face heat up, a little flustered, but kept his cool as he got up and helped his crush out the boat. Dayvon let him do so, whispering a small thank you, before receiving the colorful array of daisies, orchids, tulips, and roses with open arms. Thanking the staff, they grabbed their other prizes from earlier and walked out the attraction, the older trying not to show how annoyed he was that their moment had been ruined.

It was late, and by then they had did just about everything they could at the park, fatigue coming over both of them. He beckoned for the younger to follow him to the car, ready to leave, and was surprised when Von reached down to hold his hand like he had been doing all day. He thought for sure that he had scared the man off a little when they had almost kissed, but the other didn't utter a word, simply leading them into the car himself.

~

They had travelled so far out to get to that amusement park that there was no way possible that they were going to make it back home any time soon, unless they wanted to take that risk of driving and maybe crashing the car because they were both that tired. So in a funny turn of events, they did end up getting a hotel room that night in the city close by.

Durk carried in all the stuff that they had gotten from a quick run to Walmart because they had been in need of some extra clothes and toiletries, the younger leading the way inside the honeymoon suite that he convinced the older to get. The hotel was actually nice and not run down and old, and they were only staying for one night so he didn't see the harm of getting a fancy room.

The lady at the front desk had made a small stink about things though, curious as to why two grown men where getting a hotel room so late and on Valentine's Day of all things. But Von had quickly cussed her out and told her to mind her business, all while promising to be extra loud while they 'fucked' much to the employee's discomfort.

The suite was huge. Lights off, though the room was filled with lit candles as far as the eye could see, the scent of lavender calmly hitting their noses. The bed was grand; dressed with big fluffy white pillows and soft sheets, and in the middle of said bed was a gold tray that held two bottles of wine chilling in a bucket of ice, sitting next to two empty wine glasses and a plate of fruits, cheese cubes, and crackers. On the other side of the room right across from the bed was a jacuzzi, sleek, white, and round, smaller lit candles safetly surrounding the area, and on top of the water sat red and pink rose petals, the same kind that were sprinkled around the room. It was a nice ambiance, welcoming, along with an erotic underlying tone.

Durk ignored that tone, setting the bags down on the chair next to the bed, rubbing his eyes tiredly. They took turns taking very long showers, getting dressed for bed in comfortable silence, the room warm so they didn't bother to wear much. So honey eyes had to watch as his best friend walk around shirtless, in sweatpants that hung low on the youngers hips, damn near looking like they were going to fall off. It didn't help that Dayvon wasn't wearing underwear either.

They decided to pop open a bottle of wine, because why not? It was free and they had two, and a nice hard and drunken sleep sounded good to the both of them. He poured a large amount of red wine for the both of them and held his own up to give a sincere toast, which made the other smile, before gently clinking glasses with him. They tossed back the wine easily, the liquid sweet to the taste and strong. No smoking was allowed in the room, but he didn't give a fuck, rolling up anyway as they had another full glass of wine. Finished with the blunt, he sealed it with his lighter, before sparking the end up, watching Von mess around with the jacuzzi and ultimately turn it on to heat up. He took a puff, letting the smoke leak from his mouth before inhaling it through his nose, pausing for a couple seconds before slowly breathing out.

"You remember the first time I gotchu to smoke?" He absentmindedly asked, memory coming back to him.

"Hell yea. You was peer pressurin' a nigga and shit." Dayvon muttered making Durk laugh, all while taking the blunt from his outstretched hand after he took his second pull. "I was so lame."

The blonde watched closely at how the blunt was placed inbetween the youngers soft lips. "...Shut up, you not lame. I think you pretty cool."

Von smirked at that, taking a soft hit of the blunt while looking at him through low eyes. "I know. I just like it when you stroke a nigga ego. I ain't finna lie, it makes me feel good." He blew out.

"You proudly eat them nasty ass fish sandwhiches from Mcdonalds, you shouldn't feel good about anythang." He mumbled, grinning as the shorter immediately took offense to his words.

"Why you always buildin' a nigga up and then breakin' a nigga down gang? And you big trippin', them fish sandwhiches go crazy."

The taller grimaced. "Them thangs stank. Smell like sour toes, expired mayo, and ma ex all mixed together."

"...Now I know the nigga who orders the McRib ain't lecturin' me about what the fuck I order. That shit is like two percent actual pork and ninety eight percent pig heart, intestines, and kneecaps. You have no room to talk." Dayvon said, taking his last hit before passing him the blunt.

"You eat fish from Mcdonalds, shut up talkin' to me. You gotta have a pack of gum at hand and you get sick every other time you eat them thangs." Durk laughed. "Bet if you look it up right now, the filet-o-fish the least popular item on the menu."

"Man Ion give a fuck. I'll continue to eat ma stank fish sandwhich, indestructible fries, and battery acid soda, while you continue to eat that nasty ass mcrib. That sandwhich finna send you to a early grave, shit look like a scab covered in barbeque sauce."

"Ew nigga, shut up." He chuckled at the the youngers choice of words.

Durk was seconds away from taking a puff, when his friend got up from his seat, and he watched with hooded eyes as the smaller slowly shuffled his pants off. A cute little shimmy of his hips and Von was naked, holding his junk and kicking his sweats off to the side, before he gingerly sat in the jacuzzi.

They looked at each other for a minute or two in silence, before the smaller beckoned for him to join him. The older paused, before getting up from his seat and coming out his basketball shorts, half assedly covering up his lower half before sitting in the water himself.

He smiled as the smaller got to ranting again, getting comfortable in the hot water, stretching out his limbs. Both of them slowly but surely became more relaxed, talking longer and longer into the night.

~

"...You remember...that night? After we came back from the movies and we..."

He trailed off, wondering if his best friend would even finally acknowledge what happened that fateful night about a year or so ago, taking a pull of his blunt to briefly distract himself. Durk didn't know why he was bringing it up; maybe it was because he was a tad tipsy, somewhat high, and was feeling a little bold at the mouth.

Or maybe it was because the younger looked so fucking good sitting across him, in the same state as he was, skin glowing, wet, and just a little flushed from the heat of the jacuzzi, naked body surrounded by floating rose petals. Dayvons eyes lowered, before slowly looking away and down at the water, all shy like. He didn't say anything.

"I liked it." Durk continued, voice low but clear. He slowly blew more blunt smoke out into the air. "I think about it a lot. All the time really. Especially the cute lil moans you made-"

"Shut the fuck up man." The younger finally grumbled, no heat behind his words though there was a small frown on his face. "You...you just high and talkin' shit, you don't mean that."

"I do though." He said firmly, taking another pull of his blunt. "You know I do too."

The shorter slowly tilted his head at him, brown eyes analyzing, silently asking a 'we really finna talk about this?'. When he nodded Von's face softened, the man proceeding to gently swirl his hand around in the water, the rose petals moving around in the small current as a result.

"...Of course I fuckin' remember. How can you forget doin' sumthin like that with yo own best friend.... Yo whole dick was in ma hand....I can't believe that we really did that."

"You sound surprised nigga. You forget that you the one who initiated it?"

"..." Dayvon didn't say anything because he had been the one to initiate things that night. Durk himself didn't even know where that energy had come from, seeing as though the movie they had just finished watching wasn't sexual in the slightest and they were both sober as could be, but when they got back to his house things just...happened.

They had been laughing about something on the couch, alone in the living room, when they both slowly stopped and simply looked at each other. He had been seconds away from asking what was wrong, but lips were already coming forward to kiss him, so soft and warm. And it just felt so fucking nice that he didn't even fight it, kissing his best friend back.

Things got heated fast, and it went from a simple kiss to both of them damn near trying to swallow each others faces, his gut warm from how the younger panted and groaned against his lips. Dayvon had leaned back and proceeded to roughly pull at the zipper of his pants, biting his lips shyly as he looked at him, before wasting no time in pulling his hard dick out and stroking him on that very couch. He had no problem returning the favor and they both toyed and teased each other multiple times that night, bringing one another to the brink again and again, before they both went to sleep spent and satisfied.

The next morning Durk woke up to Dayvon nowhere to be seen, and thats when it immediately dawn on him what the hell had happened the night before: two 'straight' and male bestfriends, sucking face and jerking each other off. Despite that, the situation didn't leave that bad of an impression on him, judging from how he slowly developed a crush which turned into more for his friend afterwards, but he didn't know what the younger had thought about it. After that night, Dayvon avoided him for about two whole weeks, before just showing up at his door wanting to play basketball. He never brought up what happened, and as a result, Durk didn't bring it up either.

"Why did you leave?" The older asked gently. "You regretted it?"

"I mean...a lil." The smaller whispered. "But not fo' the reason you might think. It's just, you ma best friend nigga, I didn't want to ruin our friendship actin' on ma feelin's and shit, so I acted like nuthin' happened afterwards."

The revelation made him warm, but he wasn't following his crush's reasoning. "So...you rather be just friends then try and see what would come of an actual relationship?"

"No, I rather keep you as a friend than possibly lose you as a lover and friend." Von stated, before looking to the side. "But after today..."

"I put the charm on heavy, didn't I? Had you blushin' and shit." He cheesed, and the younger rolled his eyes and crossed his arms trying to feign annoyance, but he knew better and could tell his best friend was indeed blushing again.

Underneath the water, Durks hand found the shorter's small ankle, gentle wrapping around it. A thumb brushed against the skin there, and he felt Dayvon shiver underneath his touch.

"...Bring yo fine ass ova here."

When he softly tugged the man towards him, Von worried at his bottom lip. "Man chill outtt." He whined shyly.

"We finna do sumthin bout this lil folks. Come'ere."

"...You come'ere instead."

The smaller was down but a little apprehensive, he could tell. But Durk was bold and ready to do something, so he slowly moved to the other side of the hot tub, getting close enough to tower over his crush and glowered down at the younger.

His hands gently came up to his crushes neck, wrapping around it softly, and when he squeezed just a little the shorters eyes dialated right before him. Von worried his bottom lip as he was hiked up just a little, water cascading off his inked body, the look that the younger was currently sending him readable this time, one of pure and utter infatuation and lust. Something he could really get use to.

Like before he leaned in, the smaller followed, and their lips gently yet hotly came together seconds afterwards. Everything smoothly falling into place as the kiss got deeper and more intense as time went on.

~

"Look at me while you suck ma shit or else Imma slap the fuck outta you." He muttered out, looking down at the man while sweetly caressing his cheek. "Stop playin' with me."

Dayvon tugged at his bottom lip and nodded obediently, before opening his sloppy wet mouth for him to see, and with a grip around the shorters dreads, he guided the younger towards his length. Honey eyes watched as his crush licked up his shaft collecting the abundance of slick on his tongue, before spitting it back on his dick, pink muscle briefly going to swirl around and play with the mess.

The younger descended on him again, steadily bobbing his head, lips getting wetter as time went by, this time looking up at him through hooded eyes. Durk groaned at the sight and feeling. "Fuck you good at this."

It was very clear that Von wasn't as inexperienced as he had been before; that was obvious from how he was currently on his hands and knees on the hotel carpet with no problem, arching his back and looking pretty while putting his mouth to work. One hand came up to twist around the base, mouth continuing to slowly yet sloppily slurp him up in time with the movements of his hand. Fat pouty ass lips stretched and obscenely moved up and down around his dick, and a soft groan fell from his lips, surprised that the shorter was taking his girth so well, mouth wet, hot, and eager.

Dayvon then did the unthinkable, descending further down on him until he came in contact with his pelvis, gently shaking his head before holding himself there as drool dripped from his chin. Durk felt his stomach clench in the best way possible.

'Fuck, this nigga doesn't have a gag reflex.' He screamed in his head as his crush damn near tried to choke himself on his dick, tight throat squeezing around his length and small obscene gargles spilling from his crushes mouth.

The younger finally came up to catch his breath, panting harshly while stroking him, licking his lips and tasting his seed. Von's mouth closed around the head, sucking it lightly before letting go with a wet pop, doing that again and again. Teasing and playing, somehow still having this shy look on his face shy, yet hungrily wanting to taste him some more.

"Since you asked so nicely." He smirked, and immediately moved the small brownskin's mouth back on his length, pushing inside the man's mouth.

And he roughly began to fuck Von's face, the shorter's eyes rolling back in euphoria, small hands holding onto his thighs as he opened his mouth wider for him. Cheeks hollowed with every slurp, the smaller quickly bobbing his head in time with his thrusts, eager for it.

"Daddy wants to cum in that pretty lil mouth. You want that baby?" Durk whispered hotly, his dick continuously hitting the back of the smallers throat, his crush answering his question by nodding almost instantly.

His head fell backwards and he groaned, body stiffening as he held his crushes head against his pelvis, cumming harshly down his throat. Always one to be able to read his best friend, he could tell that the smaller was getting off to not being able to breath, and kept him in that same position until small hands patted quickly at his thighs. The younger pull off with a loud gasp, quitely choking while trying to catch his breath, globs of slick and cum dripping down his chin. His crush looked so good all fucked up and red in the face like this.

The older smiled and picked the younger man up, before proceeding to gently snake his tongue in Von's mouth and taste himself in the process, large arms wrapping tightly around his crush's waist. Both of them gasped and groaned hotly against each other's lips as they fell backwards into the sheets, in a rush to get to the good part, and as they made out he blindly reached for the bottle of lube that was in the nightstand drawer of the room before grabbing and opening it.

Disconnecting from the kiss with fingers now covered in lubricant, he man handled his crush closer, almost like he was cradling Dayvon. Looking for the ok and getting it, he opened the mans legs wide and gently massaged the youngers entrance with his fingers, making Von worry his bottom lip.

"Breath baby." He whispered.

The smallers shakily nodded and held onto him tightly, gasping quietly when the first of his fingers finally pushed through that ring of tight muscle. Dayvon hadn't said it out loud, but it was obvious that this was his first time actually taking dick, just from his movements and demeanor alone the older could tell. He didn't say anything and just worked his fingers in preparing his friend, simply whispering words of encouragement to his crush as the man cutely smushed his cheek against his own, moaning abandonly into the air.

His fingers brushed against that special bundle of nerves, and the other man keened. "I-I'm ready, I'm ready. Fuck, p-please just do it." Von pleaded.

"You so fuckin' cute." Durk muttered lowly into the man's ear, smirking at the shiver that went through Dayvon's body.

Softly he moved the younger to lay on his side, moving to slot right behind him. A small hand gently reached for his chin, and their lips came together again as one, gentle and sweet. As their tongue slid against one another he reached down below, grabbing and positioning himself before pushing forward, gently going past that ring of muscle.

The smaller mouth went slack, chest heaving up and down as he was filled up, slowly stretched out by his girth. He slowed down when the younger tensed up, rubbing small circles on Dayvon's hip bone until his best friend relaxed, before pulling back and slowly pushing back in.

When Durk bottomed out, the other man gasped against his lips. "You doin' good baby." He gently encouraged. "Don't worry, you got it."

Von seemed overwhelmed, but quickly nodded his head and held on tightly to his arm, immediately letting out a long whimper as the taller began to send shallow thrusts into his body.

Durk would almost say that he was overwhelmed too; when he had been getting ready to take the smaller out today, he didn't expect for them to get anywhere close to this point by the end of their date, but he wasn't complaining. He just groaned and moved his hips, building up into a comfortable speed, hitting it from the side and watching the shorters body arch beautifully before him.

Small blunt nails dug into the muscles of his arm as he fucked the man, the younger breaths somehow loud and quiet at the same time, timid in showing his pleasure yet showing it. It made his stomach warm that Von was letting himself be vunerable before Durk, and he snaked his tongue inside the man's mouth, kissing the man one of his new favorite things to do.

Swallowing shakey breaths and whines, and biting teasingly at his crushes bottom lip and letting it go with a small pop, he continued to gently beat the man walls down. Teasingly he hit that bundle of nerves inside the smaller, his thrusts staying at the same pace but striking deeper, and along with slow and dirty grinds inside the mans body, he could feel the man grow slicker around him.

"I-I, shit-" Von whispered out quickly, and he simply hummed and bit down on his lip, continuing to roughly stroke into the man. A hand wrapped around the back of the shorters knee and raised it up, before he lifted up his own leg, sliding deeper inside.

"Feel's good?" He whispered.

"F-Fuck." The younger's fingers damn near cut off the circulation in his arm trying to contain himself, but cute and needy little moans began to fall from his lips anyways.

Harsh wet claps were heard as he began to hit that special sweet spot over and over and over again, slick now leaking down the smallers shaky inner thighs, little ass bouncing each time it came flush with his pelvis.

He could feel the mans tight walls clenching harshly around his length, and smirked to himself as the smaller began to get restless, squirming around while trying to steady himself at the same time.

He briefly spread the man's cheeks open to see himself slide in and out, the sight one that would always be burned into his mind.

"Oh fuck. F-Fuck, daddy w-wait, daddy-" Dayvon cried out desperately, voice a mess while trying to push him away.

"Stop runnin' from it baby. Take it." He ordered in a deep voice, all in the mans ear, his hips never stopping. "Take that fuckin' dick."

The smaller gasped, eyes slowly rolling back as he was stroked into. "Y-You gonna make me-"

The fingers from his free hand entered his crush's mouth, the man immediately sucking and moaning around the digits, drunkingly looking at him. "Do that shit baby. Lemme see yo cute ass cum on this dick."

Durk smiled as the shorter suddenly stiffened and let out a weak groan, before white seed spurted from the tip of his length, splattering on his lower stomach. His hips slowly fucked the man through his nut, placing soft kisses on his neck, sucking and leaving a a couple of hickies on brown skin.

The taller pulled away with a smile. "Aww you came so quick." And chuckled deeply as he watched the man's body harshly shiver, a small head falling back and resting against his shoulder. Durk leaned forward, lips pressing against the mans cheek.

"Guess you don't take a long time to cum when it's the right person." The taller whispered.

~

The older was thankful for all the pillows on the bed, multiple cushions for the younger to rest on, Dayvon a whiny and shaky mess as he was handled. The smaller cooed as he was dicked down, having no choice but look up at him with watery eyes as he was gently split open on the bed.

"Oh gawd." The small brown skin squeaked as Durks hands found the back of his knees and pinned them down to the bed, strokes hitting harder and deeper than before, slick and creams coating his length with every thrust he made.

"Who knew yo lil ass was so flexible?" He groaned, the feeling of wet heat surround his length just right, practically folding the man in on himself as he rolled his hips into his crush.

"Oh f-fuck, your so deepppp." Von whimpered out, shyly looking down at the way he pushed in and out of him, stretching him out.

"You feel so muthafuckin' good baby." He groaned, leaning down to look at a hazy eyed Von in the face, sloppy wet smacks loud in the air. He pulled back until the head of his length threatened to slip out, before sliding back in. "That pussy so wet fo' me."

The younger man gasped as his hips moved faster, quickly covering his face in embarassment at the sounds, squealing when Durk smacked his thigh.

"What I tell you befo'?" He whispered, his hips moving like waves as he knocked foreheads with the man. "Don't take yo fuckin' eyes off me, or else."

Dayvon's mouth went slack, and he let out a sharp whine, clutching onto Durk like he was afraid he might vanish as the older fucked him into the bed. His hard length slipped in and out of the man, his mouth whispering dirty words, the air around them hot and stuffy. Their eyes were low and hazy, their bodies burned from going at it, and their breaths grew harsh as they exerted themselves more and more as time went by.

He watched the smaller grow more shameless as soon as his hands left the back of his knees to wrap around his crush's neck. The older's hips were ruthless and didn't let up, movements so rough the headboard began to knock against the wall, but neither of them could care how much noise they were making at this point.

He could feel his stomach begin to tighten, and he quickly flipped them over, Dayvon moaning into the air and shivering harshly as he came down on the taller, all while pre cum profusely leaked from his own member. Small beads of sweat fell down flushed and hot brown skin as he straddled him, their lower bodies roughly grinding against each other, the shorters eyes fluttering harshly at the feeling.

He sat up and moved small arms to loop around his neck, his own arms coming around his best friends waist, bringing their bodies flush together, and roughly smashed their lips together tasting the man once more.

The shorter let out a squeak in surprise, hanging on for dear life as he was suddenly bounced up and down on his length, each drop from tip to base. The younger's mouth dropped open, slack in surprise as he was manhandled, arms practically choking him out as they tightened around Durk's neck.

"Oohh, s-shit!" Dayvon sobbed, dreads bouncing around as he was slammed down onto his member.

"Fuck man." Honey eyes looked over his crush as he groaned out loud, looking at the mess he had become. "You so fuckin' pretty baby. You should see yoself right now."

"Don't s-stop daddy, please don't stop." Von choked out harshly, damn near drooling as he was used, begging for him.

"I'm not finna stop baby." Durk assured, staring hard into the mans eyes, voice deep and hoarse.

He could feel the slicks and creams making a mess of their bottoms halves, the slid smooth as ever, his mouth going slack and his toes damn near curling because he was that much in bliss.

The smallers walls began to squeeze around him uncontrollably and he cussed, his crush actually moving to roughly ride him himself, raising up on his tippy toes and coming down on him without abandon. Dayvon began hitting his spot himself, circling and swiveling his hips as best he could, legs shakey yet hard at work for his nut.

"Oh s-shit!" He moaned out in surprise, watching the younger move before him, fucking him as hard as he could.

They were both so turned on and had been holding out for so long already, their orgasms hit them both at the same time, Dayvon coming down on his dick one last time and both of them letting go moments later. He gripped hard at the small waist he held and cussed, panting loudly as he came inside the smaller, who greedily milked him for everything he had while cum dripped from the slit of his own smaller length.

"F-Fuck, you came inside me daddy." The younger slurred, grinding his hips against him, voice broken.

Durk chuckled lightly, one hand gently massaging the smaller hip, while the other cradled the mans cheek. His thumb gently slid in the mans mouth, and his crush gently sucked on it with dopey eyes.

"You don't seem to mind baby." He whispered. He was finding out a lot about his friend tonight, that was for sure.

Dayvon gurgled out something he couldn't make out, and raised up, letting his dick slip out, before shakily leaning down to kiss him on the lips. He then fell forward, and buried his face in his shoulder, Durk feeling the way the smallers heartbeat thumped erratically against his own. The older would get up, but he was tired as fuck and the younger was already falling asleep, so he just stayed put.

And that was the best sleep he had gotten in a longgg time.

~

"Thank you fo' not runnin' away like you did last time."

"Mmhmm." Dayvon blushed from the spot inbetween his legs, munching on the breakfast they had delivered to their room on the bed the next day.

A large hand found his new lovers knee, softly massaging it. "You enjoyed last night baby?"

"Yes Durk, shit. Can I eat ma food in peace?" The smaller snapped out quickly, looking off to the side.

"Aight." He smiled, resting his chin on his new found lovers head, shoving a fork of his eggs into his mouth.

The older wasn't tripping about the youngers attitude; he knew the other man was just shy after the night of passion they shared. He thought it was cute if anything.

A couple minutes passed by and Durk grinned as Dayvon placed a small hand over his own.

"Sorry. I just..."

He nuzzled into the shorter harder. "I know."

"Thank you...Fo' bein' patient with me." The man whispered. "I was scared, but I guess we goin' fo' it now huh?"

"Yea." He kissed the man's cheek sweetly. "Don't worry, everythin' will be ok."

Durk stole a piece of the man's bacon, the morning sun shining down on their skin like a warm kiss . "And I love you too by the way." He said, biting into the meat.

Dayvon looked at him with wide eyes, before worrying his lips and giving him a shy smile, going to play with the hem of his shirt. He hadn't been able to make out what the younger had mumbled last night until now, but he was just glad that his best friend had felt the same way.

What a successful Valentine's Day.

———-//———-

watchu thinkkk?

iten uuu🖤💕💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 182 23
cute little nathan doe one shots leave suggestions babe MORE COMING
3.4K 101 14
Joshler one-shots as the title says. Some may be short others are real long. Probs will be lots of fluff also smut
274K 3.2K 59
look at the tags? 🎶= Show? ⚠📳= Emergency 🏠= At Home 💝= Proposal 💔= Break Up/Broke Up ☞☜= Facetime 🔴= Live 🎉🎂= Birthday 👩❤️👨= Gf and Bf 🔗=...
217K 14.7K 187
Sequel to Talent