Poisonous Love. [EDITING]

By melaninwritess

BWWM** Seventeen year old aaliyah brown has the hands of an angel and has been gifted with a god given talent... More

disclaimer
cast
i got my acc back
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
character q & a
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
character q & a answered
forty-eight*
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one*
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
announcement!
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
im so sorry:(
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
Reader Predictions
seventy-three*
seventy-four
epilouge 1/3
epilouge 2/3
epilouge 3/3
until next time <3
Spin-off

forty-seven

3.2K 135 88
By melaninwritess

aaliyah

(bigggg time jump.)

"ahh,love is in the air."
destiny said as she leaned her head on miles shoulder.

it was officially February and valentine's day was slowly creeping up on us.

the school had decorated the halls with red and pink decorations and began the fun festivities.

either you were cuddled up with your significant other,or mugging the people who had one in the corner.

regardless,Richland high school never failed when it came to celebrating any holiday.

anthony scrunched his nose up as he sniffed around.
"yeah and that shit stink.what the fuck is that smell-"

"some freshman threw up in the west wing."
miles answered as they all laughed at his face.

"shit smells like acid and wet coins."
he complained making us all laugh out again.

i sighed looking around the lunch room eagerly.
i haven't seen aaron all day and i was slightly worried.

we sat together everyday but i hadn't heard from him since i texted him this morning.

"hey,has anybody seen aaron? he's been mia all day."
i ate a fry asking the table as they shook their heads.

"coach wants the basketball team to get more publicity,so he's making all of us hand out the rose grahams."
junior sulked

i nodded satisfied with his answer as i drank my drink.

"so what are you guys doing for valentine's day? speak."
destiny demanded as miles held his arms around her.

junior spoke up.
"i'm driving into miami to go see monica and we're gonna spend the weekend together."
she smiled shyly.

destiny awed at him making a blush appear on his light cheeks as he tried to hide it.

junior was an incredible friend,and it felt good to know that he had somebody to match his energy.

i had never met monica,but from what junior has told us about her,she is incredible and just right for him.

junior rarely ever got shy.he was quite confident but definitely not cocky,and had a good personality.

but whenever monica came up in a conversation,he was a completely different person.

shy,smiley,nervous.
so it was safe to say,that junior was indeed in love with the brown skinned beauty he loved to talk about.

"what about you?"
he asked destiny and miles as they both smirked.

"we're taking a road trip to tampa to stay at a resort.they have jet skis and surfing and we're staying in their suite."
destiny smiled.

miles nodded before laying a kiss on her check and resting his chin on her shoulder as she talked.

"what about you?"
she asked me as she squirmed in her seat from miles tickling her neck with kisses.

i shrugged.
"i'm not sure,me and aaron have both been busy so we haven't talked about it."

destiny hummed.
"well,hopefully aaron has something crazy planned for this weekend.you never know."
she shrugged.

the table went quiet as anthony decided to clear the air.
"what about me?"
he asked.

all of our eyes wandered as we got confused.
"what about you?"
destiny asked.

he motioned at himself with raised eyebrows.
"you guys didn't ask me what i was doing for valentine's day."

the table went quiet before we all burst out laughing making him face fall.

"well,you're not dating anybody,are you?"
i ask eating another fry as i stared at him.

she smacked his lips.
"man,y'all niggas can go to hell,and aaliyah,me and you could've been together if you didn't choose malibu ken to make you happy."
he rolled his eyes.

"ant,now you know damn well me and you wasn't finna date."
i snickered at him.

he shook his head.
"a man can dream,you still my baby mama liyah.besides,if i had one wish,it would be to be with you."
he said not-so-sarcastically.

"nigga what you mean one wish? who the fuck are you,ray j?"
miles joked laughed.

Anthony pushed miles making his face fall as he grabbed him by his arm and tackled him on the floor.

i scooted in my seat as i sat and thought about aaron.

what are we doing for valentine's day?

i've never been a big fan of valentine's day,ever.

most years,i spend it the same way i usually do.
at home,eating,watching tv and minding my own business.

every year,i'm usually the one on the other side of the phone,watching everybody showing off what they got on their story.

but i guess this year was different.
i had never fully celebrated valentine's day before,so i wasn't really familiar with what goes down or how high or low i should set my expectations.

i cleaned up my area just like everybody else before the intercom went off.

"good afternoon Richland raiders! the time is now twelve forty pm,which means lunch is officially over and it is time to get back to class."

the whole room filled with groans as we threw away our trash.

"yeah yeah,valentine's day rose graham's are officially sold out.they'll be getting handed out next period by our lovely basketball team,to show some school spirit.have a good rest of your day."

they ended the announcement before me and destiny both ventured out of our seats and to our ap phys class.

both of us sat in our seats,continuing on with our lecture intrusions until it was the middle of class.

"how many graham's do you think miles bought you? i'll guess,twenty."
i smirked at her.

she shook her head as he wrote something else down.

"i should be asking you.i'm guessing twenty for aaron too."
she returned the look.

i shook my head at her making her face scrunch up.
"i don't know,i don't think he's really into that type of stuff.if he doesn't wanna celebrate it it's cool though."
i told her.

she shrugged.
"if he really likes you,he'll find a way to get into it.trust me,men are gullible,especially at this point in the relationship."
she smirked.

i nodded before a loud knock erupted at the door making the teacher groan at the interruption to his lecture as he opened the door.

junior,miles and a few other guys from the basketball team came into the room loudly.

i knew that the whole team had gotten split up into different groups for different classes,so i wasn't really expecting to see aaron in my class.

"happy valentine's day mother-"

the teacher cleared his throat as miles stopped his sentence midway.
"i mean,you get the point."

he sighed as him and junior stepped up to the class.

"hurry up,i've got a class to teach and i'm not in the mood."
our teacher groaned.

miles waved him.
"whatever,ok hey y'all."
he said,his accent prominent as the class laughed.

"as y'all may know,valentine's day is coming up and some of your significant others decided to pitch in a few dollars,with their broke asses,just to buy you a rose or two."
he smiled.

junior shook his head.
"what he's trying to say is,we have your rose grahams and we're gonna give them to you."
he corrected him.

the group began reading off names from the list of people who had gotten rose grahams bought for them.

the group handed out the bright red flowers as smiles appeared on everybody's face who got some.

"and lastly,romeo and juliet themselves,destiny johnson,miles brown bought you twelve roses with the message 'our relationship has grown,we have changed,we sometimes bend,but always out love is stronger.'"

one of them read off the list as miles handed destiny a whole bouquet of roses,planting a kiss on her cheek before hugging her.

the group bowed shamelessly making the class laugh before exiting the classroom,allowing our teacher to continue his lecture.

destiny leaned over to me.
"maybe he just didn't know about the whole rose grahams thing.i mean,i'm sure there's some reasonable explanation-"

i waved her off.
"it's okay,i'm not gonna stress over it.like i said,i don't really think it's his thing."
i shrugged.

she sighed before her shoulders slumped.
"i'm gonna kill him."
she mumbled.

i picked up my pencil,continuing my writing as the class went back to its normal state.

just as i was writing down another sentence,a knock came from the door,before the teacher gleaned again getting the door.

i kept my eyes on my lapsed unamused with what was going on in front of me.

one of those clowns probably left their phone in here.
i though to myself.

why didn't aaron think to do something at least small?

i mean,i'm not one to complain,even over big things.
but as much as i wanted to ignore it,it did bother me that nothing happened today.

after a while,i realized the room had been quiet for an usual amount of time,before looking up from my seat.

a smile formed on my face before i blushed,putting my head down on my desk.

aaron laughed as the rest of the class clapped and 'awed' at his gesture,making him lay a kiss on my cheek.

i was never one for chocolates,or bears,but flowers,i was indeed a sucker for.

so it didn't help that aaron hands were clad in a large bouquet of red,pink,and white roses.

"what?"
she laughed as i sat up in my chair before getting up to hug him,kissing him on the lips.

"nothing,nothing."
i smiled like an idiot.
"i just didn't think you were into this type of stuff."
i admit.

he shrugged holding my hand before laying a kiss on top of it.
"for you, of course.anything."

-

aaron

"so,you excited about this weekend."
ryan asked as he sat in a couch on to side of the room,typing something on his computer.

i opened my mouth to answer before junior interrupted me.

"of course he's excited.he knows he's about to get some."
junior smirked,shooting the ball into the hoop.

us three were all in the indoor basketball court,playing music and basketball while we waited for our food.

i shook my head at his statement.
"no,that's not gonna happen.what about you junior?"
i smirked.

he made a free throw before shaking his head putting his finger over his lips.

"i don't kiss and tell.what happens in the bedroom,stays in the bedroom."
he smirked.

junior was indeed good at speaking on the bigger parts of his relationship,but when it came to the private part,he was completely silent.

i mean nothing.
no kiss,no sex i mean,he would not say shit.

i never used to peg junior as somebody who would be into sex and all that shit,but after a while i realized that he was indeed into it.

he just knew how to keep his mouth shut when it came to his sex like,which i'll give him props for.

"what do you mean 'that's not gonna happen' you and Aaliyah don't do anything?"
ryan asked looking up from his computer.

i shook my head as i spun the basketball in my hand.

both of their eyes almost bulged out of their heads before they laughed.
"ok stop playing,aaron."

i shook my head confused as i stood in the middle of the room .
(a/n: 🧍🏾)

"we really haven't did anything yet."
i shrugged.

me and aaliyah never really talked about sexual intercourse or anything of that nature.

and it wasn't that i didn't want to,cause trust me i'm fighting for my life.

but i just want to make sure that she's ok and comfortable with me before we go that far.

consent is the best thing that i can offer for her,and i know,even if she doesn't say it,that it does matter to her a lot.

"well,if your not sure if she wants to have sex yet,then just give her head.
junior mumbled making both of us raise our eyebrows.

"head?"
i ask.
he took a sip of his water bottle looking at me funny.

"what? you never gave somebody head before?"
he asked with a face.

i held my hands up laughing.
"let's not get crazy,i give the best head,don't get it twisted."

i said making them both laugh.
"but for real,you think she'll be into that type of stuff?"
i wonder.

"oh trust me,she will.girls love that shit.love it."
junior told me.

before i could reply,martha appeared in the door,letting us know that our food had arrived.

they both hopped up,leaving the room as i put away my basketball before walking towards the door,getting stopped as my dad stepped into the room.

"hey,what's up-"

"is it her?"
he asked calmly looking at me.
i furrow my eyebrows.

"is what who?"
i asked him genuinely confused.

he folded his arms,looking at me firmly,making me slightly uncomfortable.

"aaliyah? is she the one that's been using the art studio?"
he asked.

my heart sunk to bottom of my ass as i tried to find the right words,before realizing it was no use.

"yeah."
i mumbled putting my head down.
he sighed.

"i'm not mad,i'm not."
he told me as i looked up at him confused.
"you're not?"

he shook his head looking out the large windows on the side of the basketball court.

"i like aaliyah,and i think she's what you need.she's a great person and i know she's got big plans."
he told me making me smile.

"besides,i had a hunch."
he smirked walking away from me.
"how?"
i ask.

he turned around.
"you went from a spoiled,stuck up,little brat to a respectable,dedicated,senior who knows what he wants,within the span of four months."

he told me,making me nod my head.
"there's no way in hell you did that on your own."

-

y'all,coco jones just made a colab with sza on good days and it's so good. also i think i failed like 3 classes which has never happened before.like how tf did i fail,i cheated on everything.anyway i think i'm gonna get my phone took for it and i'm definitely going to summer school.

anyways vote n comment💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 25.8K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
2.7K 93 24
Ionie Harrison is a A+ athletic student who what's to become valedictorian for her class and get into the top schools to become a pediatrician when...
4.4K 1.4K 28
Her beautiful and daring self crosses the border--the biggest mistake ever, because now she is all he can think about. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...