memories remain ── shokugeki...

Av saraccha

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝗅�... Mer

➤ Exordium
➤ zero . . .
➤ one . . .
➤ two . . .
➤ three . . .
➤ four . . .
➤ five . . .
➤ six . . .
➤ seven . . .
➤ eight . . .
➤ nine . . .
➤ ten . . .
➤ eleven . . .
< special episode >
➤ twelve . . .
➤ thirteen . . .
➤ fourteen . . .
➤ sixteen . . .
➤ seventeen . . .
➤ eighteen . . .
➤ nineteen . . .
➤ twenty . . .
➤ twenty - one . . .
➤ twenty - two . . .
➤ twenty - three . . .
➤ twenty - four . . .
➤ twenty - five . . .
➤ twenty - six . . .
➤ twenty - seven . . .
➤ twenty - eight . . .
➤ twenty - nine . . .
➤ thirty . . .
➤ thirty - one . . .

➤ fifteen . . .

2.2K 144 41
Av saraccha

TRIGGER WARNING :
ANXIETY AND ANXIETY ATTACK!
Read at your own risk.

"OH, WE'RE BESIDE EACH OTHER...

Good luck to us, Alice~" You told the white-haired girl, crouching down slightly while your arms rested on the counter. You were trying to mask out your nervousness after a few minutes of trying to call System. If system doesn't respond then you're fucked up, you came to a conclusion earlier.

"Mmm! Good luck!" Alice replied with a cheeky smile that emphasized her pearly whites.

"Each of you is ready to present your dish, I assume?" Dojima said through the speakers that were placed at each end of the room that could deafen everyone in one single media mistake.

"I will now explain the conditions for passing the test. First, let me introduce the judges." The huge door suddenly opened, revealing a tons of people-- mostly kids.

"K-kids?"

"These are the people who grow and produce ingredients for Totsuki Resort Hotels. Their families are present as well. Every year, they serve as judges at this camp. I've informed them that the theme is an inspired egg dish."

"Their judging is quite accurate."

"HAHAHA! A hearty thanks to all!" Someone exclaimed.

"You may assume that I won't even touch anything poorly made." 

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"May the judging begin!"

You rolled your sleeves up until it reached your elbows, sighing heavily. You then tied your hair tightly where no strands of it that reaching unto your face.

"Damn it, System. This is an important thing, yet you decided to betray me." You told yourself, placing your anger to the food that you were making, a sudden black aura started covering you that made everyone shiver in fear.

After noticing that you were out of place and seemed to not be in the mood, they backed up a bit just in case something goes wrong.

"Y/N.. seems very nervous." The others thought to themselves, as they watch you for each and every critical moment you did. 

Yeah, it was indeed confusing seeing you too focused on this easy phase. Given that Y/n—well, Kinoshita's don't focus on such an easy task. It would have been an easy one if it weren't for system suddenly disappearing at such a crucial time.

"System." You called out again, but there was still no response. Fucking god. Just great system. What are you, spiderman? At a time I need you the most you disappear? Bullshit.

Your mind was clouded by different thoughts, your only goal now is to serve 200 servings within the given time limit. But, everything, everyone, their judging eyes...You shake those invading thoughts away and pushed them at the very back of your mind to focus back on the task.

"What is this, Miss?" A kid asked you, looking at one of the quiche egg tarts that we're presented on upfront.

"It's a famous quiche tart. Would you like to try some?" You replied in a soft tone, making the girl giggle softly at your kindness. 

"Yes, please!" You sliced the tarts in a fast pace, making the girl stare at you in awe. You then gave her a piece and she ate it happily. 

"Waah! Nee-san! This taste so sweet and delicious!" The girl complimented your dish. The other people heard the child's comment and they suddenly went towards your station.

"Of course! I did made this pie just for children like you!" And it is true, you made different flavors depending to people's taste and such.

If it's an old person, you made it less sweet because you knew that they aren't fond of eating too sweet food. And the quiche that you made for kids have a sweet fillings using the eggs. 

"Ah, fuck me." You told yourself after seeing that you have only made 40 servings. You started fastening your pace, people started gathering around you making you anxious even more than when you took an entrance exam in your past life.

Their eyes, their faces, their expressions. They can see through you, Y/N. What if they were really looking to see you fail and embarrass yourself? For each procedure and each movement you make, you can feel your heart beating faster and faster.

The people that surrounded you didn't make the situation you had even easier. In hopes to not die of a heart attack right in front of the people, you breathed in and out to try and tried to get your breathing back to stable. 

Everything was hard to take in. The people watching and the sudden nervousness you felt. It was different. You tried breathing in and out a bit faster, trying not to die of whatever this is. It didn't help when your right hand started to become all shaky and fidget on the kitchen utensil you held. 

"The hell?" 

Your mind started to clouden with so many thoughts. What if I make a mistake? What if they will forever judge me for this? Will they even eat this? Shaking and fidget-ty hands, quick beating of your heart, sudden lack of breath, what the hell is this? What even is it.

You started to panic when your vision went blurry and everything went slow. Oh, right. Whenever this happens a new product or new information will be added. On the top of your eyes appeared an anxiety meter. Oh. So everything that happened to me just now was an anxiety— rather, an anxiety attack?

"AH shit, what the fuck is this." You thought, looking at the meter that suddenly appeared in front of your eyes, making you dizzy.

"Anxiety meter... huh.." You muttered under your breathe. You shook your head to remove all of the thoughts and started working again.

"Your quiche is much more different and delicious than the original itself!" Someone exclaimed, making you smile softly.

You cracked a very nervous smile at her. Her expectations higher. It was scaring you that the anxiety was at the second highest bar. It wasn't helping that your breathing was wack, but it made you smile knowing that someone liked your dish despite the horrible condition you are in. The Anxiety meter became a bar lower. Not really the best but it was enough for you to try and continue on.

"Thank you." You mumbled softly. 

"96 servings.. I need to hurry." You muttered.

"It seems Y/N is slower than usual.. Is she okay?" Your friends mumbled to themselves, looking over your station. You heart begun to beat faster again. Fuck. This isn't helping. 

"Nakiri Erina, 200 servings, complete!" 

"fucking shit 120 servings, I gotta go faster." You encouraged yourself by murmuring under your breathe, trying to calm yourself down as the anxiety meter kept on going up. To add up to make your time worst, your hands started to shake even more.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Y/n Kinoshita's cooking skills
activated.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Fucking Finally, System took a pity on me." You sighed in relief. Then you saw some of your customers leaving, going to the one beside you. The anxiety meter got to the second highest bar again. You feel your heart beating faster and your breathing becoming worst. Your lungs, are they even helping you?

"Fuck, Alice is taking some of my customers." You cursed again.

"194 sevings.. 6 more. Come on, Y/N!"  

"Takumi Aldini, 200 servings complete!"

......

......

"Y/N Kinoshita, 200 servings complete!" Your legs gave up after hearing your name, you accidentally sat on the floor, your arms were covering your face as you tried to catch your breathe.

"Shit, I can't breathe properly." You muttered, putting your right hand at your chest as you crumpled your shirt, your heart wouldn't stop aching. Everything is hurting. Their eyes stared down at you with confusion. Their eyes, their movements and their thoughts could be different from their faces right now. They are judging you, Y/N.

"Tadokoro Megumi, 200 servings complete!" Dojima announced.

"I need to get out of here, it's too suffocating." You stood up with the help of the counter at your back, your friends and your customers glance at you with a worried looks plastered in their face.

Your skin was paler than usual, undoubtly white and no color. Your hands started to fidget on your shirt uncontrollably, not even feeling they were yours.

Anxiety meter was on the highest bar. Makes sense why this is happening.

"Move." You furiously said from the people that were blocking your way. The people started shaking from your tone, re-thinking if they did something wrong.

➽───────────────❥
Levels:

C (Lowest) - B (Normal) - A (Good) -
S (High) - R (Higher) - R1 (Highest)

◜      ◝
Statistics
◟      ◞

Popularity: R1
(Former level: R)

Intimidation: S

Charm: R1

Skill: S
(Former level: R1)

Talent: Still Unknown.

➽───────────────❥

You forced yourself as you run away from the room, you kept on running, you don't even know where are you going. You then bumped into someone, your face was on the person's chest as their arms wrapped around your waist automatically, preventing you from falling by the impact.

"Huh. sorry." You raised your head and was greeted by none other than Akira.

"A-akira..." You mumbled.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Sleeping mode activated.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Your eyelids began to close, your gripped on his shirt loosened as you fell. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

I am deeply sorry, Y/N.
Please rest for a while.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"System's voice.. Is now softer than earlier." You thought to yourself before your mind shut down.

[ special tag::
hallunii <3 ]

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

14.8K 447 16
"𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕤...𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕠." 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘂...
6.7K 155 15
A Shokugeki no Soma Love story. *Disclaimer: I don't own Shokugeki no Soma, the pictures and songs used in this story, I only own OCs and extras. If...
114K 2K 35
A SnS Fanfic, and a little bit of crossover, unpredictable plot twist, treat with cautions. 🇷 🇦 🇳 🇰 : #➂ʳᵈ ⁱⁿ ᴋᵒʲⁱʳᵒ #➇ ⁱⁿ ᴡᵃᵗᵗʸᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜ #➀➅ ⁱⁿ sʰ...
9K 260 21
Chisaya Fuichi is a 2nd year student in Totsuki Academy and Eizan Etsuya is one of her close friends. Everything was going smoothly until Nakiri Azam...