MHA Males x Male Reader || Co...

By Hooman4ever

♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time... More

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ Requests Closed ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
🌹Bakugo x Crackhead reader🌹
🌹☁Shinsou x Blind reader☁🌹
🌹☁Deku x Sick reader☁🌹
🌹💋Aizawa x Neko Reader💋🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader w anxiety🌹
🌹Kirishima x Trans reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Deaf reader🌹
🌹☁Shindo x Suicidal Reader☁🌹
🌹Iida x Shy Reader🌹
☁Dabi x Broken Reader☁
🌹Aizawa x Teacher Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Mute Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Mute Reader Pt. 2🌹
🎄🌹Aizawa x Reader🌹🎄
🎄🌹Shoto x Trans Reader🌹🎄
🌹Bakugo x Amputated Reader🌹
🌹Shigiraki x Villain Reader🌹
🌹☁Iida x Chubby Reader☁🌹
🌹☁Hizashi x Shota x Disphoric Reader☁🌹
🌹Shoto x Panic Attack Reader🌹
1k?!
🌹☁Keigo x Depressed Reader☁🌹
🍄Shinsou x Bold Reader🍄
🌹Mirio x Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Neko Reader🌹
☁Monoma x Suicidal Reader☁
🌹Denki x Tall Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Neko Reader🌹
🍄Bakugo x Deku x Reader🍄
🌹Kirishima x Reader🌹
🌹Aoyama x Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Ice Skater Reader🌹
💋Hero Dabi x Hero Reader💋
💝Bakugo x Trans Reader💝
💝Bakugo x Reader x Deku💝
New Fanfic
🌹Grumpy Dabi x Reader🌹
🌹Prince Todoroki x Neko Reader🌹
🌹Prince Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹Prince Todoroki x Neko Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Deku x Monoma's Brother Reader🌹
🌹☁Deku x Witch Reader☁🌹
🌹Neko Bakugo x Reader🌹
🔥☁Shindo x Insecure Reader☁🔥
🏳‍🌈Deku x Trans Reader🏳‍🌈
🐰🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹🐰
🌹Inasa x Antisocial Reader🌹
🌹☁Denki x Trans Reader☁🌹
🌹Todoroki x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Kirishima x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Sleepy Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Chubby Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Kirishima x Reader🌹
🌹Hawks x Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹☁Iida x Depressed Reader☁🌹
🌹Aoyama x Reader🌹
🌹Shindo x Reader🌹
🌹☁Shinso x Crackhead Reader☁🌹
🍄Bakugo x Pervy Reader🍄
🌹Shinso x Crackhead Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Shigaraki x Trans Reader🌹
🌹🔥Tamaki x Seme Reader🔥🌹
🌹Inasa x Antisocial Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Denki x Drunk Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Thunder Storm Comfort🌹
!Moving Day!
50k Special
❕Regarding Comments-❕

🌹☁Aizawa x Villain Reader☁🌹

3.8K 85 45
By Hooman4ever

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Angst, Slight Fluff idk.

Requested by - No one.

AU? - None.

Warnings - Fighting, Blood, Crusty Boi.

Quirk - Mimic - You can mimic the properties/abilities that living organisms have as long as you make contact with it.

Other info - None.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Pain... that's all I know, all I've ever known...

I laid on the makeshift bed looking at the ceiling, my eyes trailing along the cracks in it every now and then noticing some spots of mold that seemed to grow.

The days seemed to drift by like nothing as my life is nothing but an endless lonely cycle. Ever since its been this way except for a short while there was a time I wasn't alone there was another boy they kept here with me he sadly didn't last long though or at least that's what I was told...

I turned my head to look at the clock next to my makeshift bed sighing as I had to get ready since One for All had a mission for me. I grabbed my gun before making my way out of my room if you could even call it that.

I entered the bar-like area while running one of my bandaged hands through my (Curly, Straight, Messy, Ect) hair as I was met with a blue haired man child and Kurogiri the only person here I could find in me to respect.

"You're finally here, why do you always take so long?" the man child whined to which I shrugged not wanting to speak to him.

"It doesn't matter Tomura, the freak will be accompanying me and Tomura to an attack on the USJ in the hopes of bringing All Might down." I nodded my head in acknowledgement.

"USJ, isn't that part of UA?" I asked as I pulled my sleeve down covering the bandages.

"Yes it is." Kurogiri said, setting down the glass he was cleaning.

"I'll help kill All Might but I won't hurt kids." the bluenette sighed scratching his neck.

"You're so annoying, get over it."

I shoved my hands in my pocket as a portal opened to which I quickly went through following Tomura and Kurogiri wanting to get the unpleasant outting over with.

I looked around my new surroundings, a monotone look never leaving my face as my [E/c] eyes trained on a group of kids along with two adults with no sign of All Might.

I sighed looking at Tomura waiting for the next move as I felt a slight breeze hit my face, feeling sunlight hit my face, a sensation I didn't get to experience often.

I was zoning out admiring my surroundings slightly before I heard Tomura say something that instantly caught my attention.

"Maybe if we kill some of his students he'll show up." my head snapped in his direction before I was engulfed in one of Kurogiri's portals only to come out surrounded by a building on fire and other villains who seemed to be prepared to attack.

I gritted my teeth running away from the villains needing to get back to Tomura before he hurt any of the kids when I suddenly heard a loud explosion coming from a nearby building.

I hastily switched directions and headed to the source of the sound only to see a blond and redhead fighting villains.

You pulled out your gun aiming at a villain behind the blond who was ready to attack.

"BAKUBRO WATCH OUT!" the redhead yelled as he charged me before I pulled the trigger taking out the villain behind the blond in one shot before being tackled by the redhead.

I quickly activated my quirk as he tackled me quickly copying his quirk and gaining some of his strength knowing I'll need some sort of advantage.

I saw a part of the ceiling falling to which I quickly pushed the teen aside before my left arm was crushed by the debris. I bit my lip drawing blood as the pain set in.

I noticed more villains coming to which I grasped my gun once again shooting who I could before feeling the pressure on my arm disappear as I looked up to the redhead who was removing the debris.

"I don't know who you are but don't make me regret helping you."

I nodded before standing up, my arm hanging limply by my side as I continued to shoot occasionally, stopping to reload before finally ending up back near the fountain to be greeted by an ecstatic Tomura.

I scowled as I saw the creature I came to know as a Nomu attacking a black haired male who seemed to be on the brink of passing out. I decided now was a good time to put the redheads quirk to use as I quickly hardened and rushed the creature for once thankful for all the times One for All forced me to train with them.

I quickly attacked the creature's weak spot causing it to stumble as I grabbed the now unconscious male blood still dripping down my arm, my head becoming fuzzy from blood loss.

I sighed as I knew the best course of action would be to retreat something I wasn't very fond of doing. I figured my best course of action would be to get the male I was carrying to his companions I quickly turned and retreated safely setting him down before falling over myself as my vision began to fade.

~~~~~

I opened my eyes looking up expecting to see the decaying ceiling I've grown accustomed to but quickly feeling confused to instead see a furry animal curled up by my face it's whiskers twitch occasionally.

I quickly sat up scooting away from the animal unsure about the situation. I cringed as I grabbed my arm that was wrapped in bandages, it being slightly bloody from the current movement that reopened the wound.

Fuck who knew getting your arm crushed would hurt so bad.

You flinched as you felt something soft rubbing against your leg causing you to look down quickly, slight worry in your eyes as you were anxious and didn't like new things.

Why is this happening usually One for All would just take me back to the base and lock me away when I revolted, is this a new punishment?! Is this creature dangerous is that it?!

I looked around the dark room expecting someone to jump out any second and attack me.

I felt the furry creature start to vibrate and rub it's face against my hand to which I quickly responded to by jumping up and moving away from it only to trip over something and land on my hurt arm which only led to me letting out a muffled scream as I bit my lip.

I heard movement before a door suddenly opened causing me to flinch as a small beam of light filtered into the room through the door.

"Oh you're awake."

I looked up at the black haired male I recognized from earlier opening my mouth to speak when I once again felt the soft fur of the soft creature against my leg.

I quickly pulled away fearfully and scooted away from the creature who seemed determined to get something from me.

I heard a deep chuckle before the black haired male came over and picked up the creature who meowed in protest making me once again flinch. He crouched in front of me still holding the creature.

"Have you never seen a cat before?"

I shook my head no confused before he slowly held the cat out to me, gesturing for me to take it, which I did still skeptical. I was pleasantly surprised at how soft it was. I held it in my arms unsure of what to do before poking its head causing it to vibrate again.

I looked at it confused.

"It's purring, I can't believe you've never seen a cat before, anyway his name is Hiroyuki."

I smiled slightly as Hiroyuki nuzzled my hand.

"I like cats." The male in front of me looked surprised before chuckling once again and patting my head causing me to flinch since I was expecting him to hit me for speaking.

"Glad you do, I like cats too, my name is Aizawa Shota, mind letting me know yours?"

I looked at Hiroyuki who was now resting in my lap.

"They never gave me one." I mumbled while petting Hiroyuki's soft fur.

"Okay I'll call you [Y/n] if that's fine with you." I nodded my head slightly happy despite my anxiety due to the new situation.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Hey here's another post idk how I feel about it but it is what it is. I was going to originally make it longer but I'm lazy so.... If anyone does want a part 2 I will make one but yeah enjoy!

Also tyasm for 2k reads I was so confused when I first saw that I got that many.

As always love you all and thank you for reading!

1517 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 48 11
Hi! Thanks for picking my story! As the title suggests, this is Bakukiri one shots/random Mha things, though I may do other ships. YALL I STOPPED WRI...
115K 2.5K 15
The Title Says It All | Requests: Open | | Expect Slow Updates | | Warning: These chapters involve mature scenes and scenes that may be triggering...
19.8K 479 20
So I made this one because I'm not going to finish the other one let me know if this is any good! This story is actually 19 chapters long the rest is...
3.9K 150 10
(COMPLETED) kirishima is just an ordinary boy, or so everyone thought. To be honest kirishima was very depressed, he felt unloved and useless. Until...