Draco's Star

By papaya0378

~ "I don't talk to sl*ts." Draco said coldly. "Now Malfoy, don't be butthurt because I'm not your little sl*t... More

A.N.
characters
start of the new year
time stopped
safe
games
the kiss
wait
please dont
truth comes out
falling
christmas
A.N. 2
comfort
end of another year
summer
new characters
new faces
lies
the mark
the unforgivable
halloween
no choice
it's okay
too young
not our time
i love you
just kids
i miss you
closure
good girl
better days
shopping
ball outfits
the ball
the after party
you promised
surprise
new year
you said forever
losing game
still here
confessions
secrets
missing
crucio
complications
im yours
bravery
his return
the sword
focus
you're mine
life
A.N. 3
my love
the battle of hogwarts
future
A.N. 4 (thank you)
A.N. 5

healing

7.9K 298 2.3K
By papaya0378

Don't hate me. Okay?

****

Pansy let everyone know about the party happening tonight. Elias asked me to go with him and I said yes. He wanted me to move on right?

"You look beautiful today." Elias leaned over the slytherin table and smiled.

I gave back a smile, "Thank you Elias."

Draco and Violet were making out at the table. I tried not to lose it. I just wanted to cry but at last I couldn't show it.

"Why don't you two go get a damn room." Pansy scoffed interrupting them.

"It's not like we're bothering anyone." Violet snapped back at Pansy.

Leon looked over at Draco, "How could you just sit there and pull that shit while she's sitting right there." He gestured his hand over at me.

I looked away and diverted my eyes back down towards my plate.

"We aren't together anymore." Draco shrugged and grabbed onto Violets hand. They walked out of the great hall together.

"He doesn't know what he lost." Elias tried to comfort me.

"It's fine, I'm fine." I lied.

"What are we wearing?" I changed the subject and looked at Pansy.

"Ivy said we should wear silk dresses." Pansy smirked. "I haven't gone shopping in awhile though." I said awkwardly.

"I'm sure you'll fine something." Pansy took a bite of her food.

Elias severed me some fruit, "No no, I'm not hungry." I tried to stop him.

"Stop. You think I haven't noticed you haven't eaten?" He pushed the plate towards me.

I huffed and grabbed my fork. He grabbed his and picked up a watermelon. I did the same.

"C'mon. Together." He nodded.

Draco should be the one doing this, not him.

I nodded and took a bite.

The breakup affected my health so much. But I had to heal. I had to move on.

We all headed back to the common room. I walked up to my dorm while they all stood downstairs. I almost broke when I walked in and closed the door.

Not almost actually, I did.

I slid down the door and let it out. Silent cries. I pulled my knees up to my chest and buried my face into them.

It's not easy. He was the love of my life. We went through hell together.

I looked up and noticed a black box sitting on my bed. I furrowed my brows in confusion and stood up.

There was a note sitting on top of it.

Figured you'd look beautiful in this.

There was no signature. Must've been from Elias.

I wiped my tears away and pulled off the top. It was a dark green silk dress. I pulled it out of the box to admire it.

I let out a breath and walked over to the mirror. I lifted up my shirt to look at the initials on my lower stomach. Tears filled up my eyes as I ran my thumb over them.

Anger and heartbreak filled inside me. I grabbed one of the books off my desk and threw it at the mirror, shattering it into a million pieces.

I collapsed onto the floor. Crying out. My door flew open.

"What did you do?" I heard his voice turn into a concerned one.

I looked up at him with tears, "Get out." I muttered.

"Stella." He said softly.

"I said get out Draco." I pleaded out. I got up and shoved him.

"This is on you." I pushed him back again. "Get out." I muttered.

I slammed the door shut, locking it. I didn't hear his footsteps walk away, he was still here.

DRACOS POV

We all heard glass shatter from upstairs. I quickly got up and rushed over to her room. I hate how much I'm hurting her.

I opened the door to see her sitting on the floor around pieces of glass. She broke her mirror. My heart ached.

"Stella." I said softly.

"Get out Draco." She looked up at me. Next thing I know she's pushing me out of the room, the door slammed shut. I heard her lock it from the other side.

I placed my hand on the door, "I'm sorry." I whispered.

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. I shouldn't have even come up here. I'm just making this harder for myself and her.

****
STELLAS POV

"I'm going to get absolutely wasted tonight." Pansy said excitedly and slipped on her dress.

"I'll probably just have a few drinks. I don't want to over do it." I said back and continued doing my makeup.

Because of what happened at the party in the summer I was anxious about tonight. I couldn't get too drunk because who knows if it would happen again.

"Show him what he's missing." Pansy walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I smiled at her through the mirror.

"Sorry about the other mirror." I shrugged.

"We needed a new one anyways." She laughed and kissed the top of my head. "I know you just needed to get it out." Pansy walked back over to put her heels on.

"Do you mind heading over the kitchen to grab some cups? Incase we need more." Pansy asked.

I set down my brush and stood up. "Sure." I could use any excuse to get away for a bit.

I headed downstairs, Leon was getting the music set up while a few people started to show up.

The corridor hall was empty, I was careful to not get caught by any prefects monitoring the halls. I quickly grabbed some cups and started to walk back.

I noticed a slytherin boy standing outside the common room door.

"Password?" He raised his brows at me.

Why the fuck didn't Pansy tell me about this. I thought about what she could've chosen, she's predictable when it comes to this.

"I'm Stella fucking Primrose. Does it look like I need a password?" I looked the boy up and down.

He gulped and nodded, opening the door. The music was already playing. It was now filled with fellow Slytherins and a few other people from other houses.

I walked over to the drink table and set the cups down.

"Hey." Elias walked up behind me. I was shocked at him coming up from behind me. I wasn't used to this.

"Hi." I said awkwardly. I grabbed a cup and poured some alcohol in it.

"Like my dress?" I turned around and slid my hand down my side. Elias smirked at me.

"Breathtaking." He nodded and grabbed onto my hand. He spun me around while I let out a small laugh.

"I sure hope so, you picked it out." I tilted the cup back and let the drink run down my throat.

"I didn't get you that dress?" He said in confusion.

I furrowed my brows, "But then-" He cut me off.

"I did get you this though." He held up a diamond crown with two silver snakes wrapping around it. "For a princess." He smiled at me.

"Elias." I smiled down at the crown.

He lifted it up and placed it on my head. I adjusted it to make sure it wouldn't fall off. "Thank you." I pulled him into a hug.

He wrapped his arms around my lower waist. "Hey lovebirds come dance." Blaise shouted at us from the dance floor.

I chuckled as Elias pulled me to the group. Draco wasn't around. I looked around and spotted that blonde white hair. He was leaning against the wall in a corner. He was looking at me. I quickly looked away though.

A song came on and we all hollered with excitement. This song basically described our friend group.

We lifted up our cups, "So what we get drunk."

Blaise let out a cloud of smoke from his blunt, "So what we smoke weed." He laughed.

"We're just having fun." The whole crowd sang out.

I had my back against Elias, he placed his left hand on my waist, firmly holding me close to him. "We don't care who sees." He whispered into my ear.

I leaned my head back onto his chest while we continued dancing.

I turned around to face him, still moving to the beat. His hand still wrapped around my back.Our face inches away from each other.

"I want to kiss you." He whispered. I wrapped on my arms around his neck.

"Do it then." I said back. He smirked and pulled me closer to him. His lips met mine, I kissed him back, pulling him as close as I could.

The group made a howling noise towards us. I pulled back laughing. I threw my head back, wrapping both my arms around his neck.

Elias placed his lips on my neck. I closed my eyes enjoying the pleasure. I played with the back of his hair while he left marks on my neck.

DRACOS POV

I stood in a corner. Not really feeling the party mood. She was with Elias, happy.

My arms were crossed as I leaned back watching the girl I love with another guy.

My father sent me a letter last night, saying he's proud of me for staying with Violet. He reminded me once again what would happen to Stella if I broke things off with Violet.

I felt my heart drop when she placed her lips onto his.

I stood up straight, my lips slightly parted from shock.

I fucked up. I shouldn't have let her go. Fuck. I got angry with myself. My jaw clenched from anger and hurt.

"You don't want to dance with me?" Violet walked over to me.

Fuck this. "Yeah, just let me get a shot." I headed over to the table and took two shots. Letting it run all the way down my throat.

I grabbed Violets hand and pulled her towards the crowd.

Violet started dancing against me, I firmly placed my hand on her ass. Stella was dancing with Pansy, like how they did at the after party.

She made eye contact with me. Seeing Violet and I on each other. I could see it on her face it pissed her off.

Stella walked over to Elias pulled him down to her, kissing him. She pulled back and smirked at me.

She stuck her middle finger at me.

I rolled my eyes and moved away from her view.

STELLAS POV

Seeing him with her like that made my blood boil.

I asked Blaise for a blunt and he pulled one out of his pocket. "Light it." I nodded towards Pansy. She pulled out her wand and lit the blunt.

I took a long inhale. I needed to get him my mind off of him. I had to find someway to keep him off my mind.

Elias grabbed it out of my hand and took a hit. He snaked his hand around my neck and pulled me close to him. He exhaled the smoke in between my lips.

He smirked down at me. "You've got game." I teased him. He laughed and passed the blunt back towards me.

"I'm gonna refill my cup." I whispered into his ear so he could hear me clearly over the music.

I took one more long inhale before handing it off to him so I could go to the table.

I mixed some different flavors. I liked the green apple.

"So you and Elias?" I heard him say as he walked up next to me.

"What does it matter to you?" I didn't even look up at him. I continued mixing my drink.

"Can we talk?" He leaned forward to get in my eye sight.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at him. "Then talk." I crossed my arms.

"You look good Primrose!" Dean shouted from the end of the table.

I smiled. Draco turned his head back, "Fuck off would you." He sneered at him.

I smacked his chest, "You don't look too bad yourself." I shouted back at Dean. He shook his head while smiling and walked away.

"You don't have the right to do that anymore Draco." He rolled his eyes at my comment.

He huffed, "I see you like the dress I got." He smirked. My jaw dropped in confusion, "You're the one who got me this?" I asked while looking down at my dress.

"Everything alright?" Elias walked up next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I looked down at his hand and then back at Draco.

"We're in the middle of a conversation." Draco gave him a death stare.

"She seemed bored." Elias snapped back at him.

I saw Draco made a fist and let an angry expression appear across his face.

"It's fine Elias, I'll be over in a minute." I turned my head towards him and gave him a smile. "Just a minute." I gave him a quick peck. He loosened his hand and nodded.

"Why the fuck did you have to kiss him." Draco raised his voice.

"You wanted me to fucking move on. I'm doing what you wanted." I took a step closer towards him.

"But why him? You know I-"

"Don't. I could say the say thing about Violet." I cut him off. "That's different, you know why it's her." He got in my face.

His eyes shifted down to my lips. Draco leaned forward but I stepped back and turned my head to the side.

"You said you don't love me anymore Draco." I looked up at him.

"Please let me heal." I pleaded out. "Let me find my happiness again."

Draco frowned as I walked away.

I took a drink and pushed away the feelings. Elias smiled at me as I approached the group once again.

"You okay?" Leon walked over to me.

"I will be." I gave him a smile. He let a small smile appear on his face. "Remember my bracelet." He kissed the top of my head and walked back over to Pansy.

The night went on. I didn't get super drunk but Pansy was absolutely wasted.

"I got her." I laughed and lifted her arm around my shoulder. I stumbled a little.

"Like hell you do." Leon laughed.

Leon placed her in bed while I went towards her dresser and grabbed the makeup wipes.

"I'll do it." Leon said softly and grabbed the wipes from my hand.

I walked back over to my bed, taking off my heels and tossing them onto the floor. I turned my head towards them both.

Leon was carefully wiping her makeup off while brushing her hair out of her face. I smiled at them but I remembered my vision. It hurt to even think about the possible outcome.

****

TWO WEEKS LATER.

Elias and I were officially together. He made me happy when I needed it the most. I was starting to actually fully heal.

Draco and I no longer talked, not even during class or when we'd hang around the group.

It's like we were strangers.

I headed back to my dorm after spending another night with Elias.

Pansy was doing her makeup as I walked in. "Where are you going?" I questioned.

"Leon wants to go do something." She shrugged.

I flopped down on my bed after kicking my shoes off.

"Soo?" Pansy raised her brows at me waiting for me to talk about my night.

I chuckled and sat up. She looked at me losing her patience.

I fiddled with my hands, "We had sex." I muttered.

"Finally." She ran over to my bed and sat across from me.

"Oh piss off." I lightly kicked her.

"Did you? you know, like it?" She questioned. I looked up at her and leaned back into my headboard.

"Yikes that bad?" She laughed. "No it's was good." I pleaded out. I shrugged, "I'm just used to, well you know."

Pansy widened her eyes and looked down.

"What?" I sat up straight.

"It's bad timing I know but you're my best friend. You deserve to know." Pansy said softly. "Okay spill it." I raised my brows at her.

She stood up and walked over to her bed.

"Draco and Violet broke up." Pansy finally let it out.

My lips parted. I didn't know how to feel. "What?" I asked in confusion.

"She broke up with him."

I shook my head, "Why are you telling me this?" I furrowed my brows.

"I love you Stella but, you don't look at Elias like how you looked at Draco." She muttered.

I was taken back at her words. I guess there was still a part of me that still wanted Draco. It was wrong, and it wasn't fair towards Elias.

But their break up changed everything.

"Wait wait wait.When did they break up and how do you know?" I leaned forward resting my elbows on my knees.

"A few days ago. Draco told me. No one else knows yet."

If I would've found out before maybe I wouldn't have had sex with Elias.

Deep down I knew I was still in love with Draco. I didn't know how to process the news.

Do I break up with Elias? No, I don't even know if Draco still wants me. Do I talk to him? I'm finally starting to actually move on a little but then this comes up.

Fuck.

****

Welp. UHM. yeah. YEAH. Thoughts??

I LOVE YOU and thank you for 186k reads!

⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 355 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...
49.8K 939 37
"It doesn't need to be fucking hard Elara I love you and you love me. I will never even look at another woman as long as I live I don't need anyone b...
204 8 5
"How did you do it?" he asked Anayah. "Do what Draco?" she asked as she looked back at the stars above them. "How could you love a broken boy like me...
304K 6.9K 37
Olivia Dagon had expected many things from her final two years at Hogwarts, but falling in love with the boy she had grown to hate since 1st year was...