Superstar

By AnimeGodz123

A college basketball legend has and existential road trip learning his destiny and gets resurrected with spec... More

Superstar chapter one

12 0 0
By AnimeGodz123

Superstar

The score was 71-70. We were up by one.

My anxiety started to bring up. I had to guard the best high basketball offensive player in the country for 30 minutes and while every college scout in the nation is watching and if I fail it could affect my college rating and if I succeed it could change my entire high school basketball career. I was sweating rapidly while my stomach felt buzzing like a bee.

When I was in the air I felt like Micheal Jordan. I lifted my arms in the air while still gripping the ball harder than I ever could. I raised my hands slightly as I was leaping higher and higher while getting closer to the basket. But then a woosh was heard. I then collapsed on the ground on my back. I had many questions: did I make the shot or did I miss it? But it felt like I made it but. I slowly opened my eyes and saw David holding the standing above me.

"Season is over bro,'' David said.

Does this mean that I lose and how is it possible that I did everything my coach and trainers did but I fell. Every scout in the nation watched me fail in one of the most important games of life. I worked and practiced for hours to do one thing successfully in this situation but I failed.The scoreboard only was a reflection of that.

"Crap," I whispered.

The crowd was full of emerging disappointment. Everyone was counting on me to succeed like I usually do but I didn't just imagine what the school is feeling and what every person is feeling who trusted and believed in me. I failed them and I am a failure.

I got up from the ground and saw my team walk back to the bench.The other 4 players were Connor, Zane, Jafari, and George.

"But we might have lost but we played well. Connor, congrats for averaging a double for 10.4 ponts and 11 assist. George, you average 17.6 ppg game second highest in the team that season congrats. Zion, you dropped 26.5 ppg second highest in the conference congrats. Jafari has the most rebounds in not only in the entire conference of all time. You have 5 ppg and 17 rebounds and 8 blocks. Zane, you averaged 10ppg and 13 rebounds congrats we had flaws we can improve I had flaws we could improve on I had flaws but if we can improve we will win the championship I promise," coach said trying to chair us up.

But really how could he be his favorite player? He counted on and pushed to be better even if he hadn't he trusted me like his own son and I failed him. After the speech I walked to the bathroom with a heavy amount of emotion in me, my stomach felt sick while my eyes watered. I walked in the mirror and looked at myself. You're a failure, loser, disappointment, idiot, terrible, and trash. All the things that everyone felt about me were probably those words.

I waited in the bathroom while full of disappointment waiting for everyone to be gone. Since my mom won't be home today I decided it will be great to stay up and practice basketball. I waited until everyone left. Once everyone left I exited lifting my feet and walking to the court practicing. I grabbed a round basketball and paced my feet using the exact same motion in practicing that dunk. I mimicked everything I did in the dunk but in this case I succeeded. But the succession was all for nothing. I still failed in front of the entire nation and I may never be able to live my dream.

All of sudden a door opened creating a loud Sound I automatically flinched in fear. Then someone turned the lights on and I found who was walking in the gym.

"Wait a minute, are you that famous guy I can remember your name?"

"Are you Derrick White, the owner of the Kentucky Vipers, the former Indina Pacers?"

"Yeah I am," he replied.

"So you know famous players like Dwayne Ham, Lamelo, and Zion?"

"Yeah, man, I know them and also I heard alot about you, some good, some bad, you're even verified on instagram which is impressive."

"Apparently, you got the scouts I hired interested in you and decided to see all the hype and come to watch your game apparently and also see how good David Ham is. I was stuck in traffic," Tony explained to me.

"Wait, so you're the actual owner.So you know Dwayne Ham is a guy who drops 27.3 points per game, 18.3 rebounds, and averages 3 blocks per game. You also know Bronny James, the star rookie guard of the Knicks who averages 17.3 points per game 7 rebounds 5 assists," I asked.

"Yeah, I also met Mr 23.6 point per game scorer 7.4 rebounds per game and 10 assist per game passer," he said.

"You've met the next GOAT and the most famous player of all time, Lebron James," I replied.

"Yeah, I met many celebrities and you'll be one someday. Anyway I want to watch the game but since it's over there's no need to be here especially when I have more and more important stuff to do."

"It's an honour to meet you," I remarked.

"It's been a pleasure to meet you, Joshua."

Once he left I decided to leave. I walked and checked my phone to see what the time was. The timer said 9:41 p.m. and I was already getting kinda tired so I decided to catch the train to where my home was. By the way I live in Indiana. My dad is a lawyer and my mom is a police officer. We are a pretty comfortable middle class family. My dad always told me, "Everybody failed in their life one time or another but the failure is never permanent unless you never quit." My dad always pushed to be better whether that's in your grades or even in basketball.

I thought about that quote while walking out of the gym, knowing my failure wasn't permanent unless I practice harder and get better everyday. Today is Friday so I have Saturday and Sunday off to get better. I started to walk back and catch a train to Brooklyn. Once I started and loud rumbles happened. The ground beneath me started to shake and shake. I then ducked but then all of a sudden a debris from the top of the gym started to fall. The lights fell at an alarming rate above me. I jumped back dodging and avoided the large lamp from crushing me. The large lamps started falling. I quickly dodged and avoided all of the lamps. The shaking eventually stopped and I walked out of the gym to the hallway and sprinted to find the nearest exit. When I was running all of a sudden I tripped because of the earthquake. Once I tripped I fell completely to the ground with my left ankle parylized. I decided to crawl to the nearest exit but suddenly a locker in front of me fell to the ground where I was laying. I felt parylize with my injuries and fear. Then all of a whoosh the locker collapsed on its back. Everything around me started to turn black. Then I was suddenly free of thought.

I slowly started to wake up from all blackness. When I woke up everything seemed weird. I felt incredibly sick. My stomach felt like the inside of a shaken soda bottle. I was sweaty like crazy. My sweat felt like cold water in the refrigerator. I then rolled out of the bed and fell to the ground. I was shirtless and shorts. I crawled to the floor. I was in a nice beautiful room. My bed was made from tiger fur and was a huge king's size room.

I crawled next to the mini trash can. I grabbed the trash and barfed. I threw up two times than I tried to. Had an incredibly accelerated heart rate. What happened and where were the only questions and answers. My stomach rumbled and rumbled and rumbled. All I heard was boom and boom and boom. The noise felt quiet but threatened like most ASMR. I heard a boom that boom than boom. How can this stop, I thought. I crawled to the ground sweating and hurting.

The boom got louder and louder and louder. My brain was bubbling and bubbling. Could it explode, I thought. My body then became erect and frozen. My body felt like stone. Then boom everything around became black.

I slowly woke in the same bed I was before I became unconscious. There was a window that gave me a view of the ocean. Next to me was a desk. The desk was colored black and had clothes I got up out of my bed. I was only in underwear so I grabbed the clothes and put them on my body.

I put on my clothes and walked. I felt not too hot, not too cold and well rested. I look out to the ocean. I then walked out of the room and entered a long hallway where plenty of pictures of quotes on the wall. The first picture of a quote said "The time is always right to do what's right." The second picture of a quote said "Wise men listen and laugh while fools talk." The third picture said "Take the word impossible and use that as motivation." The fourth quote said "Words build bridges into unexplored regions." At the hallway there was a wall that had a deer mount and there was a door on the left of the hallway. I opened the door and found a big kitchen there. I saw a long endless hallway. I was walking down the old fashioned hallway that is covered in paintings. Each painting was resembling this mysterious woman.

As I walked down the hallway the woman kept showing up in more pictures. She had dark-brown hair blue eyes and she appeared to be in her 30s. The woman looked to be in a time in the forties and fifties. Sometime in WW2. As I walked through the nearly infinite wall. I saw this woman. The woman looked to be the same one from the pictures. Once she made contact with my body it was evaporating like a candle slowly but surely. My stomach grew tremendous about butterflies and everything around me began to vanish. I quickly wondered where I was. As everything vanished around me I was slowly transported to this world.

The world I was teleported two had eternal green grass covered in flowers, the world had beautiful sunshine and rainbows. Butterflies were flying through the sky. Everything in this world was full of color and truly beautiful. The feeling felt so peaceful and anxiety reducing. The only sound I heard was of the wildlife.

"Huh, lady, where are we," I asked.

"This place is the source of souls in the otherworld. It's where dead people go or where unborn souls are born."

Her voice was so calming and soothing.

"Wait! So, you're saying I'm," I shouted.

"I can't die, I'm too young. If I die I abandon my parents, this world just can't be," I cried.

"Don't worry, silly, you're not dead,'' she remarked.

"The main reason you're here is that a greater beginning pulled you here to communicate with me. It seems you've gained my dna. My DNA is supernatural in a sense that it can augment current human muscle tissues and cells while strengthening the system and bloodstream," she stated.

"Look, I'm going to need you to speak english 'cause this gibberish bullshit is nothing I can understand," I said.

"In simpler terms, you have my DNA which allows you to enhance your strength making you much stronger than the average human and increase speed and increased durability. And made immune to diseases like cancer, tuberroclies, and any HIV."

"I gained these cells in a rare genetic mutation I suffered from."

This makes literally no since at all.

"So, I am a superhero," I asked.

"Yes, but with a mission that awaits."

Everything suddenly vanished as I opened my eyes and everything vanished. I was in my room that was covered in basketball wallpapers and football wallpapers. I got out of my bed feeling sore in my back. When I woke up and tried to go back to bed but I couldn't. I slowly got out of bed. The time was 5:30 in the morning. The basketball season was over but still felt a huge bit of failure. To calm my mood I decided to put on my air jordans and got my basketball.

I walked out of my apartment while holding my basketball in my hand. I put on my airpods and walked feeling strange. I believe all the experiences I had in that world was a dream. I walked to a nearby basketball court and practiced dribbling. I bounced moving my hand swiftly then swiftly threw the ball to my right hand and pulled up and shot the open throw making it. While I was playing I was listening to the artist I have on my Spotify playlist like J Cole slow but great rap songs,Juice Wrld's artist but yet beautiful voice and Logic's fast but lyrical music.

When I was practicing I noticed how swiftly my reflexes and moves were. They're definitely inhuman. Maybe it was adrenaline who knows. I practiced for about an hour until other people walked to the basketball court. The basketball had a metal basketball hoop.There were three guys who came on the basketball court. They seemed to be at least 30 year olds.

"Can we have the court to ourselves."

I turned my head to get a quick glance but to my surprise I was shocked beyond belief. I couldn't believe what I saw of the two biggest basketball stars of 2023 on my court. Dwayne Ham and Sander Kearns. Dwayne averages 27.2 ppg and 18 rebounds and Sander averages 24 ppg per game than Jatavia Kafflka, a defensive player of the year, averaging 21 ppg and 17 rebounds. Dwayne was 6'11 and 265 pounds, Sander was extremely quick due to the fact he was 6'3 and weighed 202 pounds, Jatavia was a giant that was 7'6 and weighed 340 pounds.

"Oh lord you're Dwayne, you're Sander, and you're Jatavia," I gleamed in excitement.

"Yeah, we are,'' Dwayne replied.

"It was on my bucket list to meet you guys. Can I get an autograph," I asked.

"Sure, man." I gave him my basketball gleaming with pure excitement and joy.

"We hear about you all the time man,'' Dwayne decleraded.

"Wait, how? I am only a 4 star basketball recruit. I probably would be a 5 star if David hadn't made that shot."

"We hear a lot about how since we play for the Kenctucky Vipers and in Kentucky. Essentially, you're a household name.You're even verified on instagram," Sander told me.

"You were snubbed for the top ten college players tho,'" Jatavia added.

"Thanks."

"Anyway we came to play some basketball and wanted to do two on two,'' Sander asked.

"I guess," I replied.

"It's me and Dwayne versus you and Jatavia."

"Cool, we get the ball first," I told them.

Jatavia is a huge tank and defensive beast so me and him would be a great combination.

Sander gave me the ball and we started.

I recognize how swift my handles were as was dribbling the ball. I then drove right in the paint while Sander was guarding, leaping in the air doing a jump shot. I splashed the shot with easy buckets as I came down. I must have had a 50 inch vertical because when I jumped I barely could see the ground as if I was levitating. I got back ground ready to play defensive. Sander dribbled the ball closer and closer to me. When I reverted to man coverage he did one of his most iconic crossover on me. But I slapped the ball out of his hand making it fly while I chased to grab on it like an angry dog. Once I got the ball I sprinted all to the basketball leaping the air like I'm Micheal Jordan dunking the ball. What the hell is going on?

Sander dribbled up the court passing it to Dwayne Ham, the best Nba player. He dribbled pushing Jatavia Kafflka out of his way with immense strength. Dwayne turned and shot the ball making it 2-1. I dribbled with immense speed and sprinted passed Sander who tried to catch up and drive to dunk in the basketball. Dwayne was standing in front of the basketball trying to prevent me from scoring but failed miserably. As I dunk over him like I am Micheal Jordan. Dwayne, Jatavia, Sander, and even I were shocked and parylzed. Like how could me, a 18-year-old college freshmen, be able to beat basketball legends? This got much attention from the people who weren't playing in the court as more people came to court and saw three basketball stars and college prospects beating them.

Sander did an alley oop from full court and Dwayne Ham jumped and dunked in the basketball.

4-2

I dribble the ball half court and nobody was guarding me there so I decided to be fancy to the audience and pull up for three.

6-2.

There were 30 people witnessing this game. Now it pretty much doubled essentially. I felt a huge amount of accomplishment because I am beating NBA legends with no sweat and people are witnessing it.This will definitely raise my draft stock. Dwayne grew angry. Dwayne dribbled passed Jatavia trying to make a shot but couldn't do it. Dwayne shot the ball trying to make it but didn't. Dwayne grabbed the rebound and put the back in the basket.

I dribbled and Dwayne was guarding me. He was tightly guarding and I really couldn't move past the halfcourt line. I threw the ball to Jatavia and he pushed Sander away and dunked the ball.

7-2.

Dwayne dribbled and spirited all the way to paint. Once he dribbled he pulled up and shot an easy two pointer.

7-3.

I then got the ball and passed to Jatavia. Jatavia used his immersive physical body and pushed Sander and dunked passed him.

8-3.

Dwayne aggressively tried to dribble past me but I easily stole the ball. I got the ball dribbling and stopped shooting the wide open fadeaway shot winning the game in infront of 60 people.

10 - 3.

I had a handshake and shook both players.

"Good game today.You really showed flashes of a Micheal Jordan to me and keep it up you'll really be a G.O.A.T," Dwayne told me.

"Thanks."

Dwayne, Sander, and Jatavia left the basketball court and headed to their car, driving away.

I left the court ready to take a nap and I quickly checked my phone and all of a sudden basketball highlights of me playing emerged from the internet.

They seemed to cover up the media coverage of the game that happened yesterday. But wait, how did I get home from the game and why am I faster than I normally am and leap higher than I normally can?

Maybe I just got high or mabe drunk.

I walked back to college where my school day had begun. I picked my minor in philosophy due to the fact besides basketball I love philosophy. The theories and how they break down what we consider normal and ask questions such as whether god exists or what makes a good person. My father majored in philosophy and is a well renowned philosopher. My dad forced me to follow in his footsteps so I chose to study philosophy.

Anyway, as I walked inside to class early my professor Mt Washington was reading a book that was called How to Kill a Mockingbird. I was the only student in my class.

"I saw your highlights about you guarding Dwayne Ham. Like, how do you beat a guy like," he asked.

"I don't know I just try my best."

"Keep at what you're doing, you're going number one," Washington remarked.

I felt a great amount of confidence. In the class I sat as everyone quickly came into my class. The people in the class were named Darren, John, Alexa, Jacob, Gerald, Jeffery, Emma, Olivia, and Elizabeth.

"Class now begins."

"So you've finished your book called Free Will Sam Harris, I will quiz on the test tomorrow but philosophy is all about debate and I will allow you to debate with your classmates with arguments about the book and giving quotes from the book."

"So, I believe in free will because of two reasons: first what is free will and second, what is determining our fate. What is free will? Well, free will makes us choose our decisions in life when we make decisions we think through fly off are decisions; like teacher's decision to teach us this subject and letting us debate. And second, what force doesn't allow free will so if free will doesn't exist you have to believe in a higher being and in the bible it states that free will does exist. I rest my case," Darren stated.

What the heck he gives full arguments about free will I have been practicing. I couldn't read this book.

"In contrast to that, decisions come from the brain, thoughts are neurons moving throughout the brain making us think and free will is having full control over thoughts.We don't because of what our mind does, Alexa suggested.

"Our brain and ourselves are the same being,'' Darren replied.

"Time dictates whether we have free will. The future is already destined according to Einstein," Alexa told Darren.

"I do believe in free will. I believe that consciousness and your brain are separate beings. There is much proof of life after consciousness but how can that be if your brain cells are dead? If you think through your decisions in life you have free will," I continued.

After class.

I walked ready to go to my apartment. When I was walking I got interrupted by Darren.

"You did very well in the debate," he said while following me.

"Thanks."

"What do you need," I questioned.

"I need many things," he told me.

"Yeah I'm not surprised," I replied.

"Well, I need to attend a family emergency immediately so can you drive me home," he asked me.

"What's in it for me? And besides,can't you just get an uber driver."

"Well, uber is delayed due to traffic, just please, I'll give you 20 dollars."

"30!" I replied.

"20," he suggested.

"40."

"20," he kept suggesting.

"60," I replied.

"30," he said.

"Fine it's I'm free," I told him.

I got into my Honda Civic that is about 6 years old. My father bought and kept until I was old enough to drive so now that I'm 18, he let me have the keys.

"Can I call shotgun," he requested.

Darren was carrying a school backpack that looked extremely heavy.

"Don't make me change my mind also what's in the bag," I inquired.

"Don't look in the bag," Darren spoke.

"If you're coming into my car I need to know what's in the bag."

"Look it's none of your business and it's only a 30-minute drive."

I then swiftly snatched the backpack out of his back. I opened it and to nobody's surprise there was 10 ounces of weed, a pack of cigarettes, and a pack of cigars.

I looked very angry and upset.

"So, do I still get the front seat," he inquired.

"Heck no! You're putting weed and cigarettes in my car you can still drive with but up to 60 dollars and don't smoke in this car if you do I'm kicking you out. Luckily you didn't bring cocaine in my car," I yelled.

He went inside my car in the back and so did I.

"What's your location," I inquired.

"147046325 Elizabeth Lane, right next to the river," he told me.

I pulled out of the parking lot and drove. I drove through a forest. As I was driving Darren opened his backpack and grabbed a whole bottle of beer.

"You did not," I yelled.

"You said not to do drugs in your car, you didn't say anything about alcohol."

"Listen here, you peace crap, annoy me one more time I'm kicking you out."

"Want some," he asked.

"That's it," I snapped.

"You know I'll up it to a hundred dollars so please keep driving."

I decided not to kick him out

As I started driving in, I decided to play some rap music in my car. The songs they were playing on the radio started off with Lil Yatchy than Ski mask, then the radio played a J cole song. I forgot it's one of his older songs. It goes fool me one time shame on you fool me twice can't put the blame on you fool.Oh wait, it's No role Moledz. I haven't heard that song since I was 12 and it came out when I was nine.

I looked to the back when I was driving and this fool pulled a whole cigar and started smoking.

"Get out," I exclaimed.

"Fine, I'll pay 200 dollars."

"Bet you better stop pissing me off and that money you have better be real," I told him.

I continued driving than I pulled over to the nearest gas station. Keep in mind we're in the middle of the forest next to some good ol Kentucky Hillbillies and Rednecks. Like, the nearest restaurant is Cracker Barrel and that's 2 minutes away and so is a Bass Pro Shop, so yeah, I'm not in the safest location so me not being in the safest place decides to pull over and check if many people are at the gas station. Seeing as there wasn't much people are starting to feel more safe. I put the gas in my car for 2 minutes then popped open my credit card. I then immediately paid the bill. When I walked in catiouned. A grenade was anonymously thrown at the gas station. This is bad news. When diesel and bombs mix it can cause a major explosion that would kill me and Darren. I suddenly hesitated. I lifted the car up to see if the powers I had from that dream were real and threw it far from the explosion to an empty cornfield. I surprisingly lifted the car like a basketball and threw it with only a bit of challenge. The car landed safely on the cornfield far from the explosion.

But I leaped like a frog with no hesitation and avoided the massive explosion. I must have leaped to the same distance of the car which was 20 feet. I checked the car to see if Darren was safe. Darren barfed all over the car and was clearly dizzy.

I opened Darren's door and Darren fell out of his seat and fell to the ground unconscious. I grabbed a baseball in the backseat and used it as a weapon.

"Come out come out wherever you are."

I turned around defending every side of me as my life depends on it, the line because at the end of the day it could.

Then, all of a sudden, an incredibly tall and muscular man in a Japanese demon mask wearing a thin metal suit appeared in the air. He was carrying a grenade in his hand and a samurai sword in his back pocket. He immediately threw the grenade at me but I hit it 30 feet in the air making it deonate in the air affecting nobody.

He than vanished immediately.

"Run," I yelled to Darren.

He immediately got up and spirited away. I then heard loud footsteps coming behind in sudden moments. I swiftly did a backflip avoiding the attack and swung my baseball bat. The man appeared in front me out of nowhere.

Its seems he is invisible.

"These are my only powers so I was trying to go easy on you but let me choose the hard way."

He pulled out his katana and suddenly turned invisible. This is bad.If I make one wrong mistake it could be over.Who is this man and why is he killing me? My body swiftly moved all by it's self, jumping left. The man quickly stopped, became invisible and revealed himself.

He did two backflips in a row and then stood wielding his blade. He was an astonishing giant, like Dwayne-Ham-tall. He then charged at me at incredible speed with a blade trying to cut me in half. I then blocked with my baseball. Both weapons were clashing at each pushing each back and forward.

"You are a powerful boy," he told me.

He leaped back. I charged at him at speed. He quickly blocked with his katana cutting the baseball in half destroying it. I quickly kicked him in his face, shattering his mask.

"You like that," I asked him.

He was covering his face.

"No, but I was destined to fail. Time dictates that, that is its sole purpose," he suggested.

He quickly vanished.

I was still worried he was going to attack but after waiting 5 the anxiety ended. I found Derrick on the ground hiding in a bush.

"Is he gone," he questioned.

"Yeah," I stated.

"Good."

"You good, bro?It could be a bit trautimzine hiding in the bush for your life."

"Nah, I'm fine. Also,make that 500-hundred bucks for saving my life back there."

Derrick 's POV.

In Derrick's mansion.

I was in my office talking to a few NBA executives until my meeting was over with them. Once that was the case I walked downstairs in the mansion and looked at pictures of my mother. My mother was the first woman to ever fight in war. She seemed and described a superhuman. She was a spy who would spy on control such as Russia, China, and Germany. She died unexpectedly when serving in a war. I went to a library in my mansion. I moved the library bookshelf which hosted a secret door which had to be unlocked by a code. I unlocked the code with which the door opened and the elevator.The elevator moved me down to and underground. The underground was an observatory room which hosted many computers and many scientists working on these computers. These computers are quantum computers that are trying to help create mathatecials equations to modify atoms and help create some of the most powerful suits known to man. The scientists I hired are all very intelligent physicists and engineers.

Anyway ,I walked through the observatory which observed atoms getting quantum fluctuations which allows us to create miniature black holes. I went inside my office which was covered in mathematical physics equations. The black hole and wormhole we engineered are lacking in a couple technological departments. Since we are creating both a wormhole and black hole we need more than equations and radiation and chemicals to make and stabilize it. I sent a top tier warrior genetically engineered using a bit of my cells I obtained from my mother.

I waited on development on the wormhole or blackhole but no results came in.

David went to my office to probably report on both missions he had. The mission he had to retrieve an orb containing man-made exotic matter that is used to stabilize neutron stars.

"You've got news to report," I asked.

"I do."

"Good. Did you accomplish the mission I assigned you to accomplish," I asked.

"I stole the orb and gave it to the scientist that made the blackhole and wormhole they have enough exotic matter to stabilize a black and wormhole."

"Good, sir, with this power we can fully be able to access the 5th dimension allowing complete access to the alternate time MWAHAHAHA,'' he laughed.

"It's never wise to allow time to be accessed by people who can't control it, David whispered.

"I failed in killing the boy," he told me.

"Don't worry, I sent more hitmen and created more artificial clones.The boy will be dead soon."

Zion Pov.

I was on a walk with Darren, my new found friend, at 6:30 p.m. after class.

"How do you feel about J Cole's new album Im men it's hitting top in the charts and everything," I questioned.

"It seems good but I still think Emnien is better than Jcole," he replied.

"Oh come on, Eminem's last good album was music to be murdered, Viruses, he hasn't released a banger in a while,'' I said.

"No cap tho' Eminem would wipe the floor with J Cole in a rap battle."

"I agree that Emniem would wipe the floor with J cole in rap battle but in music quality Emniem is getting to be old news."

"Agree to disagree," Darren responded.

"Anyway we need to talk about my powers."

"Yeah, what do we need to talk about," he inquired.

"Seret identity when you read Batman or Spider-man stories they kept their secret identity.Like, imagine if the modern world found out that a person had superpowers imagine the cults that will perform sacred rituals on me."

"We could just designed a mask and suit than but first we have to worry something happening like a supervillian trying to murder you he litterally can turn invisble and any items he holds. He was as strong and as fast as me there could be more of him we would need help let's call the cops," he stated.

"Heck no," I yelled.

"We have zero evidence of an assault going. We need more evidence so we would need more witnesses but I can't think of a person to help us."

30-minutes later.

We were at a bar where one person in our class was.

"So, you almost killed by a giant in a samurai mask and he had superpowers and you had superpowers," Alexa told me.

"Look, it sounds crazy, and you might think I'm, but it's true I have Darren as a witness."

"Look, do you have schizophrenia? My dad's a therapist, he can help you."

"No, I'm serious. I had this woman who looked sorta like you. She told me I had gained some of her cells which give superpowers," I said.

"Look, if you can prove you had superpowers I'll trust you, but if you don't I'm calling the cops," she stated.

Then all of sudden two men in a mask were holding a shotgun busted into the bar.

"Hands up. Everyone get on your knees now," he demanded.

We screamed in panic as the bar was pretty full.

But immediately did.

"This is a simple yet challenging question. If one of you doesn't reveal the answer I will light this place up with bullets so who the heck had an affair with my wife?"

I should step in but what if my powers get revealed at this second?

"I did.But you only have two bullets," one man in the back said.

I stood up from the ground.

"What the hell are you doing? Get back on the ground right now unless I'll put a bullet in your head."

"Calm down, Jamal, don't pull out the nine I need to use the bathroom real quick," I told them.

"Get rid of your phone," he told me.

I walked to the bathroom ready to get a weapon from the bathroom and use it. I first saw a voltage transformer and punch in as hard as a can destroying it. The reason I destroyed it was to turn off the lights leaving no witnesses and prevent the shotgun holders from seeing me. I then grabbed a fire exsighuer as a weapon. Most people were silent in fear of getting murdered. I slowly walked to the criminals and hit one in the head with a fire exisguther creating the loudest bang I ever had than a boom. Somebody fired their gun behind. The sound was incredibly loud and I felt a little tickle in my back. Did somebody shoot me?If they did, it did no damage.This means I'm bulletproof. I turned around and grabbed the shotgun then punched the other robber in the head making him be knocked out.

"The guys are knocked out you can leave," I told everyone in the dark.

Almost immediately everyone sprinted out the bar. Once most sprinted out of the bar both Darren and Alexa stayed.

"You have superpowers," she said hesitantly.

"There is no way my brain cells can't if you have super powers that means super strength and speed is fictional that makes it change your entire perspective on fiction."

Derrick immediately pulled out a cigarette and said "yeah, stuff like that happens."

"So you should be out their saving people helping people," she told me.

"Look, they are my powers. I can control them, nobody else can. I have free will. Technically I choose that my powers are my powers and therefore they should be hiding and not used for bad or good."

"Yeah, have you ever read Spider-Man with great power comes great responsibility," she lectured.

"Look, that's a comic book.This is reality.Imagine threats I will encounter if I do help somebody let's do the math let's say I stop criminals from killing a family in a store the family knows the people shopping in the story knows there cameras and I'll be recorded than I'm on the local news than help somebody else liking stop a bank robbery than I'm on live television than everybody knows who I am then there's gonna be cults than eventually my identity is gonna get revealed I would probably be held in cults rituals so no I'm helping people with my powers," I said.

"Fine, only your mind can control you then," she responded.

"Look, stop with free will stuff it's getting to be annoying," I demanded.

"Anyway, I'm leaving," she said.

She immediately left.

"Want one," Darren asked me.

"Nah. I don't smoke," I declined.

Derrick's POV

We finished testing for the artificial black hole and wormhole both test positive in creating a wormhole and black big enough to be transmitted.Now, we can affect and alter space time using gravity and keeping it stable we could affect the 5th dimension therefore affect time. This is an immense massive breakthrough in technology. I was in my lab watching my scientists also work on these warriors that are working on genetically superior warriors. Once we designed these warriors and gave them weapons they will carry out a mission to capture Derrick and eventually kill Zion.

Zion's POV

I was in this world seeming to have endless grass; like the one that I encountered in my dream. The lady was still there standing silent but viewing the grass.

"What is going on," I questioned.

"I decided that now was not the time at all but now there is no time to waste so I'll tell you the deal.The man you met, name Derrick, created two singularites which he will merge to create something we might have never seen before a black hole mixed with a wormhole since black holes affect time and wormholes affect space.He can create it alter the black hole and wormhole merging it allowing him to have full power control ver space and time nobody should have right to control space and time he will use it for his own personal interest.Therefore breaking time therefore breaking the world effectively ending it I thought it was wise not to lay the details out to overwhelm you but I given more powers to you," she explained.

"That assassin was trying to murder you and he was working for Derrick but Derrick will make some genetic humans trying to murder you and they have the same powers as you."

"Wait, why would you do this? There has to be other people than me to get the powers I want, but right now I'm busy you should know what it's like to be a college student."

She then vanished away.

I slowly woken up. I got up and brushed my teeth then called Darren.

"Darren, I need to talk to you."

He answered his phone and asked.

"What do you need," he asked.

"I had that same dream with the same woman she told me everything I need to prepare now and I need you to come here soon."

He then drove to my area and I explained everything to him everything.

"So we need to act soon," he worried.

"If he affects Earth's physicists the black hole could suck us up, ending all life and merging it with wormholes could affect gravitational and quantum scale leading to inflation," he stated.

"Or you made this up," he asked.

"No, I did not make this up. You can trust me after everything that's happened in the past 24 hours why would I be lying?"

"But how do we do it," I questioned.

"We need to prepare and first that means getting a weapon," he told me.

"What is one powerful weapon that you could use? Oh wait,guns."

"Let's be peaceful," I replied.

We drove to the nearest gun store in my car. Of course Darren pulled out a pack cigarettes and smoked in my car like he always does. The drive was 30-minutes away we then we to the gun store and picked out a guns. The story had tons of american flags outside it and was in the middle of the forest.

They had tons of shotguns, a bit of Ars and some pistols."

"You need something," the cashier asked in his southern accent.

He had a bunch of tattoos and was in a ponytail.

"I need a pistol and some ammo," I said.

"You really want that," Darren asked me.

"I need to make sure the weapons I'm carrying are not that big and a pistol can do the job," I whispered to Darren.

"Yeah, okay.License and cash needed," the cashier said.

I gave him my licence and money.

"Don't worry man I can pay for it," Darren muttered.

"Thanks," I retorted.

"You're welcome."

"I need to get a sword if I'm going to sword fight with the masked man," I said.

We drove to a sword shop that sold swords. I purchased an ancient claymore that is about 1,000-dollars. The blade was incredibly sharp and durabile.

Time skip.

Both me and Darren were driving back to houses. While we were driving it was raining cats and dogs at night. While we were driving we were talking about life and everything.

"Wait, so how do you have so much money," I asked Darren.

"Well, my father is a multi-billionaire lawyer who made his profits investing and is actually the senator for Kentucky."

Then all of sudden a man sprinted towards the car. Once he came into contact with us the car suddenly flipped over - keep in mind we're on the road with no traffic in a city a night. Once the car flipped over it seemed as time froze. As suddenly we flipped over and landed on the top of the car.

"My dad is going to be pissed," Darren said.

I unlocked the car door as I was upside downs and unlocked Darren's.

Darren's face was covered in bruises and wounds. I decided to go back to the trunk and grab a weapon as a sword and pistol. I picked up Darren and put him on a bench were he was unsciounsess. All of sudden another car was on the road and suddenly the car flipped upside down. I suddenly sprinted than caught the car in mid air as I sprinted 6 feet to the car. I than caught in mid air like it was nothing. I put the car on the ground. The person in the car was Alexa. Alexa suddenly got out of the car and then a juggernaut of a man that was 7'6 and weighed about 360 pounds.

"That's one big dude," I muttered.

"What happened," Alexa inquired in fear.

I pulled out a pistol and shot it at the tall guy's chest.

The tall man immediately fail to the ground.

I immediately sprinted to the juggernaut pulling my sword out trying to stab and kill the tall guy. But the japanese man immediately blocked my blade as he suddenly appeared.

Then behind Alexa there was a person holding a shotgun at Alexa's head in the middle of the street. I pulled out my pistol with my left hand and shot it at the guy holding a shotgun. He seemed to be much shorter than the other people. I immediately shot the bullet in the other guy's head, killing him. The man's head bleeds out as the rain sweeps the blood coming from the head away.

I immediately pushed my blade closer to the japanese masked man's chest. Then all of sudden the juggernaut recovered so he is not bulletproof. I then jumped back and grabbed the shotgun. I had my left holding the shotgun as I threw my pistol but my right hand was holding the claymore. Then all of sudden the japanese masked turned invisible. I turned around to find where the masked man had suddenly vanished. I was completely alert as my stomach slowly felt like butterflies. Then all of the sudden the mask man appeared and tried to cut me in half. I decided to block the blade with my blade. Pushing it closer than I used the shotgun in my other hand and almost pulling the trigger but then all of sudden the giant juggernaut sprinted at me. I decided to redirect the gun at the juggernaut who was charging me while I blocked the masked man's blade. I then pulled the shotgun trigger then blew the Juggernaut's head off and then the juggernaut fell to the ground headlines. The weird thing was their blood was blue.

I then focused all my strength and energy at the mask man as I pushed the blade closer to his chest.

"Who are you?"

The blade kept getting closer and closer to the masked man's chest. Then all of sudden I dodged a grenade that suddenly was between both of the masked men and me.

I leaped from the bomb without hesitation as if someone was possessing me. The grenade had the range of 10 feet and leaped back far enough.

I grabbed a pistol then blasted it at the samarai in the stomach. He then failed to ground and collapsed in complete pain and suffrage screaming.

He then completely vanished away.

"Who are these guys?''she asked me.

"These guys have been trying to murder me but Im going to need to tell you something."

I then told everything that happened and will.

"I would say this is stupid and ooyur stupid but you just achevie imeesive amount of strength and so did others so maybe your not crazy,she told me.

All of sudden Darren suddenly collapsed to the ground in complete paralyzation and fear like a stroke.

"Darren, you okay buddy," I asked.

He started shaking in complete paranoia.

"Mother mother are you there," he yelled.

"Are you okay?"

Darren ultimately got up on his feet than punched me. I than caught the punch.

"Are you okay," I asked.

I then pushed him to the ground. All of a sudden he had woken up.

"I felt this ghostly presence that reminded me of my mom," he said.

"My mom got murdered in an army battle ever since the day she died and I see dead body I always have these panic attacks,he said.

Derrick POV.

I was in my office as my scientist were testing out the black and wormhole seeing if the were transversable. Then all of sudden the warrior I assigned on the mission Tony entered my room.

"Did you succeed in the mission of killing Zion," I asked.

"Not all of the warriors you crafted are dead," he said.

"If you are not giving proper help to Zion you're immediately wasting my time,'' he said.

"My oh my, you really are dumb.Time dicates are life time dicates are failures and sucessions time is all just like time dedicated this defeat as planned but let's not worry I have attained the giant powerful blade based off the great blade in Final Fatasny the real life buster sword it weigh about 300 hundred pounds and can slice atoms in half it's to make all my warriors and myself of use."

Zion's pov

I was walking to my class Sprinting faster than I ever did with my powers. I must have run 40 miles per hour. I was already 20-minutes early. For my class since I was early and my college was next to the basketball court I practiced basketball. Since I have much better control of powers I practice dribbling.

"Hey man you wanna do a one on one, a man yelled.

He seemed to be about 30 years old.

"Fine, you get the ball first," I told him.

He starting dribbling slowly and patiently until I just pickpocket the ball out of his hand. We were playing full court so I decided to drive to the paint were I got a quick dunk.

2-0.

He got the ball back until I did the same move again then again then again until I eventually won.

"You know what man I'mma put some money on this,'' he said.

"You shouldn't but how much?"

"Ten dollars."

I won again then again then again then again.

"Man this game bullcrap basketball sucks,he muttered.

"It's just that you suck,I told him.

"You wanna catch these hands then my guy,he asked.

"Look if I were you I would run away cause if you threaten to hurt me I will make sure you never wake up again."

I checked on my watch and found out I was late for the exam.

"What the hell."

I decided to immediately sprint to my school. As I witnessed the robbery of a family I realized it was up to me to help them. Do I succeed in helping or be on time for an exam. This exam dictates my life so I decided to immediately go. I have to be early for the class because it's like an important test. So I decided to ignore the robbery and sprint to class. As soon I ignored it I heard a gunshot. Did somebody get murder and turned around immedtially saw that a innocent family had been murdered in the store. I could act now but it's too late I knew I should have acted. I immediately sprinted to the college and to my surprise I was late for my exams. I walked outside the college and then walked back home.

I walked back to home knowing I let an innocent family die and I failed the exam. I immediately had notification that Darrren called me but he was left on voicemail. I listened and I heard the distress noise of help. Could it be those guys again. I immediately tracked the call and found out it was around Derrick's mansion. I sprinted to the area running 40 miles per hour like a cheetah. The place was about 50 miles away. I believe I don't have stamina because when I was sprinting I didn't feel a bit exhausted. I was sprinting in the middle of a forest going to Darren's house.

It took for what it seemed like forever but I got to his house in about an hour. I snuck pass some guards. I was carrying only a knife and there were guards holding assault rifles. I used my knife to immediately stab the guard in the neck, killing him.

I grabbed the Ar and sneaked into a bunker. The bunker had seemingly endless stairs which lead to an elevator. I walked inside the elevator and went to the bottom floor. The floor was an observation room for something that seemed like a portal. There are scientists sitting on the seats working on their computers. I leaped to a vent that I opened and jumped inside it to avoid detection. I sneakily crawled through the vent. I crawled and jared conservation.

Everything I dreamt about was right. I crawled deeper into the vent. I found another person in the vent. The person turned around and it was Alexa.

"What are you doing here," I whispered.

"You're going to get yourself killed."

"When a friend is in need I help," she said.

"Fine but what are you looking at," I inquired.

"Nothing, just Derrick sitting on his desk where there are 4 warriors in his presence."

"They're talking about killing you," she told me.

"Crap."

"Luckily they don't know we are here,I whispered.

Then I all of sudden a loud siren came on and it was a phone noise.

"Crap crap," I said.

"Is there some there," someone yelled.

I stud as silent as a mouse than all of sudden a gunshot hit the vent. More and more gunshots were fired. I quickly moved to a different location in the vents. We moved out of Derrick's office all the way to the observatory room. We immediately exited where I entered. All of sudden all of the scientists saw me and then spirited me away. Then all of sudden all the warriors standing next to Derrick appeared. The mask man appeared, the giant juggernaut appeared and the short guy appeared. But Derrick appeared holding a large seemingly 6 foot long blade that seemed incredibly heavy.

"Look, we tried this the easy way or the hard way. I had just killed one of your guards and stole their gun and I killed almost that entire team but you're probably trying to kill me so you won't vanish like you usually do," I said.

"My these warriors are much faster and stronger than originally these are fully developed based of three basketball players the masked man is a genetic copy of Dwayne Ham the power forward on the Kentucky Vipers the short man is a copy of Sander Kearns the shooting guard on the Kentucky Vipers and Jatavia Kafflka the basketball players on the Pistons, Derrick said.

Derrick then sprinted at me at full speed with his blade. The blade was incredibly long. I dodged the blade frighteningly.

"Alexa, leave please," I told her.

She than immediately sprinted out of the building.

"Somebody kill the girl," Derrick commanded.

I pulled out my knife then all of sudden the Jatavia sprinted at me. I dodged the attack again. Then Dwayne ran, then jammed the blade in my stomach. He was wielding a katana and all of sudden took off his mask which revealed Dwayne's face. Dwayne was exactly similar like 2k player dna. He was light skin, is tall and everything. The blade hurt incredibly as if I had 7 paper cuts. Blood then drooled out of my mouth. I pulled out a knife then stabbed Dwayne as he wasn't wearing that japanese mask. He then let go of the blade outside of my chest but Sander was holding the shotgun pulled he pulled the trigger but that did nothing. My blade went out of my stomach. Then all of Derrick tried to behead me but I dodged it and tried to shoot him in the chest. But it did nothing. I jumped backwards avoiding the hit.

Then all of sudden Dwayne appeared out knowhere about to cut me in half. I dodged the blade immediately but Derrick was going to hammer down the blade but I dodged again but then Dwayne stabbed me in the chest again. I drooled more blood. Screaming in pain. Derrick swung the blade at me trying to decapitate me. I ducked to avoid the blade from hitting me then punched Dwayne in the face behind me. Making the blade come out of my stomach.

I then swong the Ar like it was a sword hitting Derrick in the face. Sander kicked me in the ribcage behind. I collapsed to the ground in complete pain. Then Jatavia then punched me in the back when I was on my knees. I felt the ground on my chest. In complete pain. Jatavia picked me up trying to rip me in half. Jatavia held me in the air then dropped me to the ground making his knee crash into my back.

I then rolled over in pain but got up. I then jumped up and kicked Jatavia but he grabbed my leg I kicked with. But I used the other to kick Jatavia in the face, knocking him out. I then punched Sander in the face, knocking him out. Dwayne suddenly teleported and appeared out of nowhere and stabbed me. I dodged it then kicked Dwayne in the arm making him drop the blade. I picked the blade up than stabbed Sander and Dwayne in the chest. Sander and Dwayne both fell to the ground. Derrick came up from the ground with a scar on his face.

Both me and him swung our blades. Derrick blocked my blade then immediately cut it in half. He swung but I dodged it. He swooned it but I dodged it when it cut some of my stomach making it bleed more. I then fell to the ground. Everything then seemingly blacked out.

I woke up from a seemingly eternal slumber. The place where I woke seemed pretty dark and cramped. I then turned on my phone or light. I was seemingly trapped in a box. The box felt incredibly hot like a burning stove. Where am I and how did I get here? I am tightly enclosed in this box.

"Somebody help me," I yelled.

There is no help.

Sweat poured down my body like rain as I panicked in extreme fear and worry. Nobody knows where I am or how I am doing. I need to know were my friends were do they know were I am. I punched the wall but it did nothing but make my knuckles bleed. The box grew hotter and hotter as I felt more isolated.

"Help me," I yelled to the top of my lungs.

"Help me."

Derrick's POV.

I walked to the room where Darren was being held captive in a cell.

"Why are you doing this," he asked.

"Reason is complicated, see I need your memory," I said.

"Why would," he inquired.

"I don't need to tell you."

"Go to hell," he yelled.

"You shouldn't wish that on someone," I told him.

"Why not, you murdered my friend? You made my other friend flee. My mother died and my father is rich and abusive," he told me while crying.

"I know your pain."

"How could you possibly know," he questioned.

"Because I am you," I revealed.

"See I captured you because I hear to prevent the death of my mother by going back in time I created you with all these memories with a bit of them alter but the same events that happen to me happened to you I am using you to lore the person who got the powers to try and fight me so I can kill him and I used you to recall my memories so I know what day my mother died so I can prevent her death,I said.

"Go to hell," Darren recalled.

"You're just a puppet that needs to complete the greater mission after you're done with your use you will have the same fate as your friend Zion would and your friend Alexa will."

"We are going to inspect your brain to relocate your memories."

"Master, I need to talk to you," Dwayne said.

"What do you need," I replied.

"I am going to make a tough decision if you make efforts in going back in time. This mission will alter the quantum realm in many ways and possibly in this universe so I decided to leave this mission,he told me.

"Perhaps giving you free will is great if that."

"In my days of thoughts I realized I can alter my destiny and nobody can control it.Not even you."

I grabbed my sword then tried to stab Dwayne. Dwayne dodged then grabbed his blade and dodged the attack from me then he vanished out of plain sight.

Zion's POV.

The wounds of the blade are bleeding as I was drooling blood. This is how I will die being trapped in a steam out box alone. I slowly closed my trying to ease the fact I failed my mission and I will die. I closed for about a minute feeling detached from my body. As I closed my eyes I automatically saw a gleaming bright light. The slowly evaporated as I was transported to this magical paradise where I saw the lady. Lady disappeared. The paradise felt glorious and so calm and peaceful. I walked throughout the paradise being excited of joy and opportunity. I was walking until everything around turned orange.

This is strange, weird. Then the lady I met in my dreams appeared.

"What's going on," I questioned.

"You're dying in your effort to escape the painful death you astral projected out of your body and are temporarily in the spirit realm with me,'' she answered.

"Your body is buried alive deep underground in a coffin next to some lava, that's why your hot."

"I have a question," I asked.

"How do you have these powers and why do I have them?"

"See when that earthquake happened you temporarily died and your soul exited your body and I possessed your body granting you my powers the reason I chose you was because I saw your dermantion you had to basketball I thought you would have to save the world perhaps it was foolish mistake then."

"It's not I will save the world, I will give you my world. I need to be transported to my body, then," I promised."

"Good, see Derrick's has plan he does not what to end the world he wants to save his mother which is me I know this a foolish mistake and he has the power to do it but I need to prevent it when you go inside the black hole you will see and apartment go to the fleet of stairs and prevent Derrick from talking to me."

"I had a mission that day to prevent a nuke from Russia from hitting us and ending the world if he prevents me from going to it the world will end and if the world ended the past it will affect the future and if people didn't exist in the future he caused a paradox to happen I have faith you will succeed in your mission."

I then opened my eyes and kept punching and punching harder and harder. My knuckles slowly started to feel sore and bleed a little.The coffin started to burn as my skin slowly started to peel like an orange. My eyes began to water up as I pushed through it using all my strength and might. My arms felt like complete stone as I was worn completely out. I pushed a seemingly infinite mass coffin seal of the way. The seal slowly weakened as I grew slowly grew tired.The seal was almost pushed off but it was still sealed. My brain had thoughts of Derrick and used that as motivation when I immediately pushed the seal off the coffin when the coffin immediately got filled with dirt. I held my breath and used the seal to navigate underground.

I swam up and up through the dirt losing my breath. My lungs started to hurt and hurt but I pushed forward. I pushed and pushed and I pushed my hand out and felt the dirt then I swam upwords getting my upper body out. I survived being buried alive.

"Yeah," I shouted to the top of my lungs.

It was completely dark at night. I climbed up getting my lower body up to the ground. I was covering my wounds when I decided to grab my phone and call Alexa. She answered the call and I told her to pick me up where I was located. I waited for about 20 minutes while holding my wounds until she suddenly arrived in her car. My eyes slowly began to pass out.

I woke up with my wounds all healed in Alexa's car with Alexa in it.

"How long has it been," I asked.

"20-minutes ago you went unconscious which means we don't have much time I uncovered a secret that the operation will happen at 8:30 when I snuck in the dungeon ad it's already 7:00 and it's 40 minute drive to his house we the operation will be located that's also including traffic, she explained.

"Don't worry," one guy shouted.

He suddenly appeared and it was Dwayne Ham holding his katana and the final fantasy sword. I got up alert in fear and the fact he could murder me.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to destroy you. I'm to assist you in this victorious battle and give you the legendary blade that was formerly Derrick's," He explained.

"How did you get the blade," I asked.

"I fought him then vanished but came back sneaking in and got the blade. But you're the perfect fit for it we need to make sure the multiverse is saved," he told me.

Alexa drove all of us near Derrick's house.

"Do we have a plan," I asked as we were in the car.

"We do fight," Dwayne told us.

"Look, that's not a plan, this isn't Captain America Civil War we are saving the universe as we know it so do we have a plan,I lectured.

"Fine we silently take out the guards we use on of the guards entrance points to get to the basement. I go into the observatory and go invisible and shut down the entire power in house and the black hole."

"Once that's done you will fight Derrick where I assist we will kill all the people we prevent him from going downstairs I say the wormhole starts in 10 minutes so we have time,'' he responded.

"What do I do,Alexa asked.

"Do you have powers,I questioned.

"No."

"Than nothing."

Me and Dwayne quietly exited the car."

Me and Dwayne quietly snuck in as he was invisible. The place was loaded with guards. The weapons I have are a pistol in my pocket, a baseball bat in my left hand and the sword on my back. I quietly walked near a guard then smacked him incredibly hard in the making him fall to the ground as his skull and brain was smashed to bits. He feel to the ground with his head bleeding leaking full of blood.One after another me and Dwayne killed the guards. We killed all the guards than snuck underground into the basement using a backdoor.

We walked down the seemingly endless flight of stairs. Once we walked down it lead to the elevator but a siren turned on.

"Do they know were here," I asked.

"Probably this is not good tho if they know were hear they we activate shutdown and many people will be in are area trying to murder us so follow me."

We both entered the elevator then we immediately went to the observatory room. To the surprise the black hole was now operating but was stable.

"Find Darren and fight Derrick. I'll fight Sander and Jatavia while getting rid of the blackhole. Darren is held straight left of here in the cell."

I sprinted to the cell and punched it open, unlocking Darren helping him escape. Pure happiness poured down on me as my friend was finally safe. I gave him the biggest hug I could ever.

"Are you a good man," I said.

I realize one thing I'm a clone that means that my entire existence, all my friends and family that I remember don't exist, that means I'm not a human,he said while crying.

"Look we need to hurry but I tell you one thing all the people remember might not of existed but you have me you Alexa two good friends you can care and trust being a human is not about if not your born.it's about the experience you suffer from having friends,listening music,having fun those all charstectis that make a human and in that case your as human as me,I comforted.

"Thanks for the encouraging words," he told me.

"Anyway we need to hurry."

Me and him both sprinted.

"What's the plan you go with Dwayne and try to destroy the blak hole I'll kill Derrick and the warriors,I explained.

"Dwayne is on our side," Darren questioned

"Don't question it,I told him.

Then all of a sudden a guard hit Darren in the head with a gun. Darren dodges it and punches the guard in the face and chokes him to death.

"Damn," I yelled.

Both of us went to the observation room. Then Dwayne and Darren went to the control room closest to the black hole.Than all of sudden Derrick appeared. I was wielding my final fantasy blade. Derrick was wielding a spear and knife. We were both 10 feet apart. We both sprinted at each other and Derrick striked first trying to stab me with his blade. I blocked the spear and jumped backwards.

Derrick threw the blade at me but I dodged it. It felt as if I could see the blade hit me and predict the attack. I sprinted with the giant blade I was about to go for the killing blow but then woosh happened as some blocked the attack. Than someone was Sander as he stepped in at the last minute kicking the blade in mid air out of my hands leaving me empty handed.

As Sander landed to the ground. I punched him in the face. He caught the punching kicking me in the face. I immediately recovered as he kicked me again but I caught the kick and threw him to the ground as hard as I could, probably breaking his spinal cord. He fell unconscious. As immediately Derrick wields his blade. He swung the blade at me but I dodged it. I used my baseball bat as a weapon . He kept swinging at me and until he hit me. He swung it then stabbed me in the stomach with it. I drooled out blood and dropped the baseball bat. I removed the blade out of my stomach. He picked up the bat and smacked me in the face with it. My face began to feel like it was fire. This pain is something I never felt before.

I fell to the ground and Derrick was about to hammer a blade in my chest. Then all of a sudden an electric beam shocked Derrick.

I looked up to see where it happened and it was coming from Alexa. She has powers. This is by far the weirdest thing ever. She was 10 feet away. She can control lighting like Thor. Derrick trapped the blade and I got up and picked it up.

"That's quite shocking,I said to her.

"That's not funny,she replied.

Then all of sudden a Jatavia appeared.

"Alexa, fight Jatavia,I demanded.

I grabbed the blade and cut Derrick's arm off. Derrick quickly recovered and Derrick dodged it.Derrick grabbed the staff and stabbed me in the chest. I blocked the attack then stabbed Derrick's in the stomach. I used my knife then stabbed Derrick in the eye. Derrick then fell to the ground dead. I then came to assist Alexa. Alexa quickly grew tired when I decided to come and helped her with Jatavia. Jatavia was wielding a hammer and Alexa had to dodged all the attacks. I intervened and blocked the hammer with my blade. Jatavia was much stronger than Derrick which posed a problem.

As I blocked the blade Alexa beamed lighting at Jatavia killing him.

"Thank you," Alexa said.

"You also know what's shocking,my love for you,she told me.

She than kissed me. On the lips.

"Thanks for striking me with your electric love," I replied.

We then hurried to the room which helds the black hole. The black hole was powered by stability as Darren and Dwayne were shutting it off. We hurried in satisfaction. When we near the miniature black hole it looked as beautiful as a bunch of dust and dots in the black hole. I got closer and closer to black hole but then Dwayne automatically pulled me out close to black hole. I am about inches from it.

"Don't get near it the gravitational pull might be weak but it is still there if you get inside it you could be trapped in time loops eternal darkness or what not low chance but still could happen as we're affecting space and time,Dwayne explained.

"Were so close to shutting down the dark matter ending the black hole."

Darren was on a computer seemingly controlling the black hole. Near the observatory room. Then all of a sudden Derrick suddenly teleports. I was incredibly scared and nervous as he seemed to be covered in technology like a cyborg.

"You pawn alerting destiny will never be altered,'' he said.

Alexa, Dwayne, and I both were the ultimate defense. I took out my mega blade and Dwayne took out his katana.

Derrick then grabs a sword cutting his head off, killing him. But then a robotic head developed and replaced his regular head.

"You can't kill me, you will never kill me. My consciousness will always live on your pawns,he exclaimed.

"I uploaded my brain cells to a robot officially becoming immortal and I can alter this black hole."

"Shut it off please.This will kill billions," Darren yelled.

"Shut up, clone destiny decides my victory, it always will,I am immortal."

Then all of sudden the gravitational pull of the black hole grew stronger and stronger sucking up more materials.Everyone held to something avoiding being sucked up accept Derrick. Derrick rightfully went inside the black hole.

"I need to go inside," I yelled.

The black hole quickly became bigger and bigger.

"You guys need to leave,I told them.

"You'll die," Alexa replied.

"If I die I will die to save billions. The needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few,I yelled.

"You need a space suit, there is no oxygen in the black hole there, one up in the observatory room,Dwayne explained.

"Good."

I than kissed Alexa on the forehead and hugged Darren.

"You guys need to go,I said.

They all left but Darren stayed.

"What are you doing Darren,I asked him.

"Best Friends stick together, we breathe together, we die together,'' Darren argued.

"Thank you for the encouragement of words."

We both ran to the observatory room grabbing two space suits. We put both of them on.

I saw Dwayne and Alexa sprint away from the black hole. She was crying looking back at me. I gave her a nodded head assuring I'll make it back in one piece.

Me and Darren ran to black hole as it grew bigger and bigger. We both jumped in together. As it jumped in it felt like we were falling. The inside was completely dark lit with only small dots. The dark felt eternal as we witnessed the outside. We kept falling and falling as we grew further outside.

"Love you mom," I yelled.

As we fell it grew a bit brighter. Suddenly objects such as bricks and skyscrapers came down.

"Were too late," Darren acknowledged.

"I pray that they're safe."

We fell and fell until we saw this massively bright light. The light seemed to be star. I flinched away avoiding the star. We then automatically felt in the bright light. The light was incredibly pale and white. Whiter than Mike Pence in a Cracker barrel. We went into the bright light and it led to an apartment at night. We took off our suit and walked into the apartment and went to flee from the stairs till we went to Derrick's room.We were too late as his mom agreed not to go on the mission.

Crap lord. We need to do something we need to kill Derrick from preventing this entire mess from happening and saving this timeline.

"Darren give me a gun," I whispered.

He gave me a gun with only one bullet and one bullet only. The weird thing is that Derrick's body appeared in normal form. Maybe because of time stuff but I held the gun at Derrick's head and was about to pull the trigger. But then all of a sudden I had butterflies come on my arm blocking me from seeing where the gun was pointed. I accidently pulled the trigger. The bullet than hit something I turned to look and it was Derrick's mom killing her. Derrick turned around to look at me.

"You piece of crap," he yelled.

He turned into a cyborg and fought me. Luckily I had my blade with me.

"Get out of here Darren."

Darren than sprinted but than Derrick created a bomb detonating it destroying the apartment building making it crumble. My eyes slowly close. I woke up from the rumble next to Darren. Darren looked to be unconscious. He had a huge wound on his chest. He opened his eyes slowly and gasped for air.

"Thank you for these experiences you gave me I help you save the world now its time for you do it I'll will truly miss you,Darren told me.

My memories of Darren started pop up fighting us talking me saving his life and all of that.

"I'll love you," he said.

He then slowly closed his eyes and died. My eyes melted with tears as I began to sober. Then swiftly the sky became darker and darker as a dark spot began to become huger and huger. Buildings began to float to the and get closer. The black hole becomes bigger.

"Finally my black hole has grown," Derrick yelled.

I sprinted my astronaut suit and put it on. Then all of sudden everything turned dark as the black hole suddenly grew monstrously big. The earth suddenly got sucked in at the black hole. When we got sucked in we entered this eternally dark abyssus. The only person I saw was Derrick in his robotic body.

"Time dedicated every moment in this battle time is dedicated to how we fight and how it would affect it and how we would battle even if we interacted with it. We are only a small portion of the way to go but I need you to die. I control the entire black hole making it bigger or smaller. All of Earth in this timeline was destroyed in the black hole we would be in the black hole but were into the exterior of the black the anti horizon to be said. I transported both of us to this world so we could duel in and I can kill you myself for killing my mother,he explained.

"It's an accident but you killed my best friend and killed billions of innocent lives to save your mother. She died to get over it,I replied.

"This world I live shouldn't exist. I am living in a false reality this reality I could have lived in could have been the true reality until you ruined it,he hissed.

I then dashed at Derrick but then he blasted a beam photon at me. I used my blade to block and split it to fire it back at him. Causing a hole in his chest. I then printed at about to cut it in half but he had a force field blocking the attack. Derrick split the force field in half making it a shield and weapon. The force field had a blue color to it.He jumped back then threw both force fields at me. I dodged but of him but he created a sword then sprinted at me to stab me. He stabbed me in the chest. I was about to drop the blade I quickly held on to it then swung it at Derrick's head effectively cutting it off.

The head was serven the robot shut down. The robot's armor turned into dusk and then a core appeared that seemed to control the black hole. There was but that says transport to the original dimension. I pressed that button and went back the same way. I slowly started to lose a gripp on oxygen. My eyes started to slowly close. This new reality felt incredibly beautiful and terrific. Almost like I didn't want to leave. I slowly slowly lost oxygen because my suit had an opening in it. My lungs started to feel on fire. As my lungs slowly started to become on fire and I was screaming.

I saw otter purple dust like a nebula. The nebula was closting getting pulled together to create a ball , then boom an explosion was caused. The explosion made my heart ache and was the brightest I ever saw. The last thing I saw was a bright light. I slowly closed my eyes.

My eyes slowly opened. I was surrounded by Dwayne and Alexa.

"What's happened,I asked everyone.

I got up from the ground and took off my space suit.

"The black hole almost sucked up the entire city killing thousands but you prevented the death of billions," she explained.

"Good so we won because Derrick is dead."

"Good so how is Darren,Alexa questioned.

My tears suddenly watered.

"He died,I spoke.

"Derrick killed him but don't worry he is looking on from the heavens."

Alexa ran to me hugging me. I embrace the hug.

"Darren wasn't born he was made he was destined to follow the path of Derrick by his changed his destiny with he chosen to save the world instead of end it maybe if Derrick had people like us his fate would have been different,I said.

I embraced the hug from Alexa tighter than ever.

Me and Alexa walked off the mansion. We drove back to the city in her car. I felt a huge amount of disappointment and excitement.We saw the destruction as buildings were destroyed and cars were either gone or destroyed.

"I was too late if I reacted early, maybe this would have never happened,I cried.

"You did the best you could even if you reacted late,Alexa comforted.

"We are one but at what cost still countless lives are gone,I said.

Then all of a sudden a truck appeared driving in the middle road. The truck looked like my parents. Oh it was my parents. My parent's truck pulled over. All sudden my parents came to me and hugged me.

My mom was crying and then embraced me.

"Your fine, you're alive," my mother cried.

1 month later.

I visited the grave of Darren. The grave didn't have Darren's body because it was in the black hole just a tombstone of him. I was holding flowers and in the rain and black suit gazing down at his tombstone. My eyes were full of tears and my eyelids were drooping.

"Darren I decided to speak to you. J cole dropped another album I think you'll love. I really miss you, you brave soul when I lost you a part of me died. You saved billions, you'll be proud. I really wish you knew that we saved the world that we won. I still believe you know we won. I know both of you know that Derrick died. RIP man you were a GOAT Love you,I cried.

I then put the flowers on his grave then walked away with flaccid muscles.

"Thank god you were in my life," I said.

I walked away from the grave in acceptance.

The End.

I ended up getting drafted by the Dallas Mavericks and had an all pro Nba career. Averaging 33 points per game and 10 assists with 8 rebounds. I still deal with the death of Darren with terrible dreams. I became a superhero saving the world from crime.

Alexa became a businesswoman eventually becoming the president of the united states. She became my wife and I had 4 children with her. She also joins me to fight crime

The real Dwayne Ham had become the official G.O.A.T finishing his career averaging 24.6 ppg 18 rebounds 4 assists with 2.3 blocks per game. He had won 6 MVPs, 4 championships, 16 all star appearances and 3 dpoys.

Real Sander became Dwayne's rival and best friend with Sander averaging 25 ppg and 7 assists with 2 rebounds per game. Sander had 1 mvp and 6 championships with 14 all star appearances.

Real Jatavia averaged 19 ppg 13 rebounds and 1 assist with 3 blocks per game. Jatavia had zero MVPs but 2 championships,16 all star appearances and 4 dpoys.

The fake Dwayne joined me and Alexa to fight crime. He went through plastic surgeries and identity swaps to get a job and not be confused with the real Dwayne Ham.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 15 9
We all know opposites attract. So, what happens when a no nonsense, Anvaisha Singhania A girl who loves to maintain her streak of remaining at the t...
18.5K 491 40
When the repeated cycles of time traveling conducted by the siren causes an unforeseen event that birthed a new timeline, one that truly went off cou...
577 149 33
A story of teenagers who met unexpectedly but planned by destiny.The hate become love but love become hate.Let's see what happens to them. There will...
35 14 9
For 200 years, I've seen lifetimes come and go, but none have surprised me as much as you. Now, our worlds are colliding and the fate of millions han...