π•Šπ•¦π•˜π•’π•£ β„π•šπ•˜π•™ β€’ 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝...

By TheRandomness_101

Karl Jacobs is an average high school kid, not a total loser but doesn't exactly get to sit at the the Cool K... More

Before We Begin
Chapter 1: Candies + CS:GO
Chapter 2: Gummies + Group chats
Chapter 3: Strawberries + Study Dates
Chapter 4: M&Ms + Monday Mornings
Chapter 5: Mary Jane + Midnight Adventures
Chapter 6: Haribos + Hoodies
Chapter 7: Monster Cans + Saturday Plans
Chapter 9: Sodas + Skate Parks
Chapter 10: Cupcakes + Chess
Chapter 11: Cookies + Close Calls
Chapter 12: Sugar + Streams
Chapter 13: Milkyways + Movies
Chapter 14: Suckers + Sunday Showers
Chatper 15: Donuts + Dances
Chapter 16: Almond Joys + Any Askers
Chapter 17: Kinders + Kisses
Chapter 18: Sundaes + Skipping
Chapter 19: Twizzlers + Tattoos
Chapter 20: Dots + Dinner
Chapter 21: Jolly Ranchers + Jealousy
Chapter 22: Push Pops + Parties
Chapter 23: Sugar Cookies + Soulmates
Chapter 24: Peach Rings + Performances
Chapter 25: Caramels + Confessions
Chapter 26: Baby Ruth's + Baseball
Chapter 27: Peeps + Prom(?)
Chapter 28: Pipeline Punch + Prom!
Chapter 29: Gum Drops + Groovin'
Chapter 30: Slides + Sour Patch Kids
Epilogue
A Very Important Announcement

Chapter 8: Salt Water Taffy + Skateboards

6.3K 205 803
By TheRandomness_101

Math was more bearable than any of Karl's other classes. Most people had seemed to move on from the rumors, deciding that whomever had started it was over reacting.

Karl fought the urge to look over his left shoulder at Sapnap. He was unusually aware of his body and actions today, feeling Nicks gaze. He was already red in the face until the worst possible thing could have happened.

"Karl, since you seem to be paying such close attention what's the answer for the problem on the board," Mrs. Crane looked down her nose at Karl.

A few of his classmates snickered as he panicked his eyes flying over the board trying to work out the math quickly. He opened his mouth to say he didn't know the answer when something even more horrific happened.

"Mrs. Crane, I-" Karl was cut off.

"Mrs. Crane, aren't we supposed to call you Ms. Andrews now since your husband divorced you?" Sapnap gave the teacher and innocent smile.

The whole classroom erupted into muffled laughter and snorts as the teacher started looking back and forth from a red faced Karl who was about to pass out from not breathing and a doubled over Nick.

"Both of you, principals office. Now," the math teacher was taken aback but the unwelcomed behavior from Nick.

"What, why Jacobs? He didn't do anything," Nick said as he swung his backpack over his shoulder.

"I don't wanna hear it, he's clearly your accomplice," Ms. Andrews picked up the classroom phone and dialed the office.

-----------------

The two boys walked quietly.

"Hey, I'm sorry," Nick apologized, "You weren't meant to get in trouble too."

Karl let out a small breathy laugh. "I know Nick, it was still a sweet gesture," Karl played with the sleeves of the oversized hoodie, "If we get detention, oh well at least it'll be together."

Nick smiled at the boys optimism as he opened the door to the office, holding it open for Karl. The two boys ended their small exchange of words and sat in the uncomfortable folding chairs outside the principals office.

"Karl Jacobs, Nick Armstrong," A deeper voice laced with disappointment spoke through the thin door.

Sapnap stood up and happily strutted into the office, Karl following sheepishly behind him. The door clicked behind them and they sat down in chairs. They looked like total opposites.

Nick was leaning back into his chair like it was his recliner at home that he watched football in, his body language radiated confidence, he wasn't scared of the principals office. He'd been here plenty of times.

Karl on the other hand had his hands folded in between his acid washed jeans. He was hunched forward, his right leg bouncing up and down rapidly. His face felt like it was on fire and his eyes were scarily close to betraying him.

"How's it hanging Mr. Smith?" Nick beamed at the man in front of them who was straightening out his suit.

"Nick, I'm not surprised to see you in my office, however I am surprised to see you here Karl," The principal gave Karl a small frown, tears were threatening to leak from his eyes.

"Cause he shouldn't be here," Nick said nonchalantly, regaining Mr. Smith's attention, "Ms. Andrews made an assumption that Karl was involved in my poorly timed question that just happened to be really funny. To be quite honest with you sir, I barely know who this kid is," Nick let out a cheerful laugh.

Karl knew Nick was lying just to cover for him which meant the world, but it still hurt to hear him say those things because they were still true to some extent.

"Ms. Andrews was trying to catch Karl off guard, which I didn't think was fair since Karl is usually one of the most attentive people in class and participates, and before he went to give Ms. Andrews his answer, I might have interrupted to double check that she had in fact gotten divorced and was no longer Mrs. Crane," Nick explained calmly like he had done absolutely nothing wrong.

Mr. Smith sighed. "Karl, you're good to go, ask the secretary for a hall pass and just go to your sixth hour. Nick we're gonna have to find some sort of suitable punishment for your behavior."

Karl stood up, quietly thanking the principal for understanding before giving Nick a sad apologetic smile. Nick returned it with his normal toothy smile and a wink. When the door closed again the atmosphere in the office changed quickly.

"If I give you detention again you know your dad is going to be on my ass Nick," The principal loosened his tie.

"Yeah, yeah I know. I'm sorry Uncle Ryan," Nick grabbed his shirt and tugged on it creating some air flow in the stuffy office

"If I don't give you some kind of punishment Jenna is going to just schedule a meeting with your parents," Ryan leaned back into his desk chair.

"You could say I have lunch detention and then I can just come and eat in here. Or if she wants me suspended you tell her I'm suspended and I'll just fake sick for three days," Nick tapped his chin thoughtfully.

"Oh I raised you good," Nicks uncle chuckled, "I think lunch detention will work. You're dismissed but please oh please try to stay out of trouble from now on Nick. You have one month of high school left, end it on a good note won't you?"

Nick sighed and promised to be on his best behavior before making his way to his sixth hour. He grabbed his phone to see he had a few texts messages.

Alex🤪
LMAOOOOOOOO JUST HEARD ABOUT WHAT YOU DID IN ENGLISH, BOLD

Dream🥱
Omg Nick you did not bring up Ms. Andrews divorce in the middle of class, please tell me you didn't your uncle can only save you so many times

Gogy👀
How bad is it?

----------

The one text that caught his attention though was from his sugar addict.

Candy Boy🍭

Hey, thanks for covering
for me, you didn't have to
do that

It's fine Karl, the principal
is my uncle I get away with
stuff all the time

-----------------

School was finally over. Karl passed his desk and grabbed a small bag of salt water taffy and collapsed into his pile of soft blankets and pillows. He turned his LEDs on to a faint purple and pulled out his phone to watch some youtube. Jimmy had uploaded another video of him dogging on minecraft youtuber intros. He pressed the thumbnail and dug out one of the small candies.

The crinkling of the wrapper drowned out the sound of the video before he crumpled the small waxy sheet into a ball and tossed it into the trash can by his bed. The brittle candy flaked slightly as his tongue was overtaken by the overwhelming sweetness that was cookies and creme. He smiled as his mouth salivated to try to break down the treat. He laughed slightly at the video as he chewed the candy, his teeth sticking together ever so slightly. He swallowed most of the candy, opening his mouth slightly to push the taffy that remained on his teeth back onto his tongue so he could finish it. He sighed contentedly as he fished out another candy.

He had eaten maybe seven taffies when his bedroom door swung open without warning. Karl let out a small squeaked as Chandler charged into his room and jumped on top of him, wrapping him in a bear hug.

"Chan- Can't, breath," Karl managed to get out as he coughed in hopes of getting another breath of air soon.

"Oops, sorry," Chandler laughed as he got off of the shorter boy.

"Why are you guys here?" Karl asked, pausing the video he was watching.

"Cause we're going to the skate park and dragging you along cause we never get to hang out," Chris said, showing Karl his skate board and a wide grin.

Karl rolled his eyes and laughed. He ushered his friends out of his room so he could change. He found a pair of clean jeans, his slightly worn out vans that he always skated in, and just a clean t-shirt. His eyes wandered over his selection of hoodies, before stopping over the one hoodie he shouldn't even consider wearing.

The bedroom door closed getting Jimmy and the gangs attention.

"Alright I'm ready," Karl smiled, his long board was tucked under his arm, which was drowning in soft baby blue fabric.

----------------

A/N: Hello LGBTQ,,, community ;) Fun fact! I am currently Karl, flopped in my bed of fluffy blankets, basking in LED lights, eating salt water taffies :)))) I hope you guys enjoyed this, if you would rather not have fillers like these let me know and ill work on keeping the story a good pace but not so much detail on the stuff that doesnt matter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 993 38
George is tired of his job as a police officer. But he gets motivated when he discovers an intruder in a museum and decides to investigate this himse...
902K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.5K 78 19
An ongoing Drarry fanfic told from Harry's point of view, taking place after the second Wizarding War. When the golden Trio returns to Hogwarts for t...
3.4K 105 14
Bnha x reader x Tokyo Revengers Β°| DISCONTINUED |Β° Cover Image by me TW: There will be mention of blood, death, suicidal thoughts and toxicity. So pl...