beautiful betrayals | eren ja...

By euphoricals_

⚠️ contains season 4 spoilers from recent episodes!! this will be updated accordingly to the episodes!! th... More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

3.

9.3K 393 441
By euphoricals_

"y/n, who were they?" gabi spoke, in the midst of you two fleeing from the area, sasha and connie now gone from the rooftop. you looked at her and gulped audibly, staying silent for a moment, hesitating. "i-" you began before another loud explosion surged through the air, ringing your ears. you looked back at gabi, who was awaiting your answer. you touched her shoulder, shaking your head softly. "i'll tell you later, now we have to focus on getting you to safety and finding falco and colt,"

gabi huffed at you, breaking herself free from your grip gently. "i'm not going to let them get away with this... i cant.. you cant!" you looked down at your bloodied jacket, the blood from udo by now had dried onto you, the stains looked almost brand new. "i'm going to kill him.." gabi spoke through gritted teeth, making you look up at her. "i'm going to kill eren jaeger!" her voice rose, like a flame being born, she quickly stood up and grabbed a fallen soldiers gun and ran off into where the explosions came, you following behind her closely.

"gabi! wait!" gabi paid no attention to your calls, instead ran faster toward the ruckus. you could see pieck and porco's titan perched on top of the roof of an untouched building. you could see scouts scattered across the clearing, many being shot to their deaths, and many avoiding the bullets fired from pieck's armored canon resting on her head. there was so much going on at once, your head running wild.

finally catching onto gabi's pace, you pulled her sleeve harshly, causing her to stop in her tracks, her momentum caused her to be jagged forward and then into your chest, the barrel of the gun pointed in the air. "gabi, please take a minute to think. this isn't safe, you're 12! you haven't any idea what eren nor his people are capable of!" you spoke, your hands shaking slightly from adrenaline. gabi looked up at you, angrily raising her eyebrow, fighting her way out of your grip.

"why should i? open your eyes! udo and zofia are dead! why aren't you doing anything about it? they're destroying our home and killing our people!" you swallowed slowly, hearing her words brought your mind great sorrow, knowing that the same events happened to the people of paradis island. this was what it was all for. being sent on a pointless mission to ruin people's lives, gain their trust, only to be revealed as an imposter among them, and now pay the ultimate price for the damage caused.

losing your home, your brother, all seemed too good to be true. you wished this was a nightmare, you wished you were hallucinating, to be shaken awake by udo and greeted to see zofia and falco's faces, you longed to turn back time when they were all happily eating food emptying poor reiners pockets without a care in the world, unknownst what was to come. this nightmare that has plagued you for years among returning to liberio were finally coming true.

you looked up, hearing a loud explosion near, propelling you and gabi backwards. you hit a wall of debris, your head coming into contact with it first. gabi, pushed into you, slowly worked herself up, rubbing her limbs cautiously. "are you okay?" she asked you, now opening your eyes, putting your hand to your head, a trickle of blood ran down where your hair covered. (if ur bald then im sorry) you nodded slowly, using the ground, placing your hands down for better leverage to stand yourself up.

"we have to find falco," you slurred your words, coming back into full consciousness after being knocked into a daze. you could see from afar pieck struggling amongst the roof with porco, who was fending off scouts from attacking pieck. they emerged from all directions, the machine gun on pieck's head repeatedly going off until it suddenly stopped. you and gabi ran until you found soldiers, gabi immediately going over to talk to him.

"stop as many as you can," he spoke, shooting several scouts, their bodies dropping to the ground, where blood pooled around their bodies. it was a blood bath. you followed gabi closely, arming yourself with a shotgun from a fallen soldier, aiming your barrel towards the sky, shooting at the incoming scouts. it was if it was raining bodies, people dropped left and right, most of them looked fairly young, like teenagers.

you felt pinges of regret hit you, feeling empathetic for the fallen enemies before your eyes. snapped out of your thoughts by the loud sound of a crash, gabi by now had led you into the center of the battlefield, where zeke's titan form stood tall, eren's standing across from him. you saw falco running in from the opposite side immediately calling out commander magath's name. "are you hurt?" he asked, putting his hands on falco's shoulders. falco looked visibly shaken, your mind wondered of why.

"i'm fine... reiner protected me.. he's injured underground and needs help!" commander magath stood tall, looking at the blonde boy cautiously. "who injured him?" falco looked to the ground, hesitating his answer. "eren jaeger." that was when you connected the dots. kruger wasn't who he claimed to be, you could understand that now. suddenly, magath and falco looked to both you and gabi, who were seemingly out of breath.

everything seemed to blur itself out, the sound of buildings crashing down and mini explosions, as well as gunshots filled the air. suddenly, a massive string of bright light flashed into the air. you gabi and falco looked up to see an explosion cloud emerge, the light getting brighter. "battle ships?" gabi questioned, looking up. you grabbed falco by the nape of his jacket quickly, attempting to run. "we have to get out of here," you spoke, but before you or commander magath could get far, the explosion aftershock sent you all backward.

you staggered a moment, contemplating on staying on the ground. it was as if you had no meaning anymore. maybe this is what reiner felt. it was no doubt reiner had changed a great deal since you've been back from paradis island, something in his seemed hallow now, it was if he wasn't even a person anymore. you'd be blind to say if it didn't affect you, too. part of you wanted to abandon the mission and stay on the island with them.

with your friends. now you don't have any anymore. the warriors were never your friends, they were nothing more to you than co-workers. though, you felt pity for reiner in that moment when you were revealed to be the traitors. he knew the moment from he saw eren's expression written out. now, he's god knows where, injured at the hands of eren. part of you worried for him, but part of you wished he would stay dead.

though it wasn't all his fault, you didn't want to have to take the blame for something he talked you into when you were a child. maybe udo would have died either way the mission carried out or not, but one thing for sure, he wouldn't have died if reiner had took you all home, if he had listened to annie that day that marcel was eaten by ymir. shaken out of your daze by falco, who was helping you up, along with gabi, you looked up at the destruction in the distance.

"bertholdt's titan?.. how?" you shook your head curiously, your eyes widened and your eyebrows furrowed. quickly, gabi and falco helped you to safety inside, where the loud sounds of war raged on. this was all my doing. your thoughts raced wild, you brought your hands to your head, frustratedly grabbing at your hair. (again if ur bald i'm sorry) you heard sounds of gabi and falco panicking, falco for a minute disappearing from your sight.

stuck in your traumatic trance, you looked at your hands, the memory of fresh blood engraved into your mind, projected onto your hands. you panicked, hyperventilating, tears pricked your eyes. oh how you wished for udo to be here. maybe he was alive, and you shouldn't have left him there. suddenly, you were snapped out of your trance when you heard a loud bang on one of the nearby buildings, pieck's titan being thrown into it.

you stared at your feet for a moment, before seeing gabi and falco hoist pieck's badly mangled body toward you. you analyzed her state, the large wound on her stomach emitting smoke, the smell was repulsive. you hesitantly helped them carry her, struggling to get her into a second story building. your foot slipped on one of the stairs, almost resulting in you falling with pieck's body weight crushing you, but gabi quickly caught on.

once you reached the top of the staircase, which a window was set across from it, you set pieck down a few feet away from the window. "pieck, are you okay? can you hear me?" you asked her, waving your hand in her face. she twitched her closed eyelid, signaling she had heard you. "why isn't she healing fast like the others?" gabi looked up at him, and then back to pieck. "cart titans arent as durable as most titans. take y/n's titan for example."

there was a short silence until falco turned his head as if looking for someone. "where's udo and zofia?" silence again. you didn't dare to speak, but looked to gabi, who nodded her head at you. "eren killed a lot of people.. including udo and zofia." falco nodded his head slowly, looking at you, as if about to open his mouth and ask if you were okay, but instead your attentions shifted outside, where eren and porco were now brawling in the clearing.

porco leaped into the air to strike at eren, but was quickly shot down when mikasa charged at him, both of his legs becoming free from his body, flying lifelessly into the air. porco's titan fell, rolling over, debris flying all around the clearing followed by a loud crashing sound. as if immediately, eren wasted no time in tearing porco apart, limb by limb, until he was unable to properly move himself around.

suddenly, he stuck the warhammer into porco's jaw, placing his hands on the top and bottom of porco's jaw. "what's happening to porco?" gabi spoke, looking out the window, falco following shortly behind. anguished wails could be heard from porco's titan, as eren opened his mouth whilst pressing his strength down onto porco's jaw, cracking the crystalized caccoon that held lara tybur in it.

seconds passed by like years, the pit in your stomach dropping to your feet. finally a loud shattering sound was heard, looking back up, you could see shattered crystal fly around the air, porco's jaw forced shut. eren gulped down the war hammer's blood, pausing for a second, and then wasting no time in mercilessly assaulting porco, who was now completely helpless in his power.

"what just happened..?" gabi questioned, eyes stunned in disbelief. "the war hammer has been eaten.. next is the jaw titan.." a soldier chimed in, resting his head in his hands in defeat. there was a deathly silence among you all, until gabi poked her head out the window, taking a breath before finally screaming out reiner's name. her voice cracked repeatedly, but she never stopped screaming.

"reiner! please help us!" the girl screamed out, falco hesitated before joining in with her. you took a moment to look at pieck, who was healing ever so slowly, and then back out the window at eren's titan, who looked 3x as terrifying as it did before. something in eren changed, he wasn't the same person as he was before, he wasn't the same boy that made your heart beat two times faster. if anything, in this moment he made it beat two times fast, but not out of love. out of hatred and fear.

you loved eren jaeger. but in this moment, you hated him. you hated what he had caused. he was repaying only what you caused upon him all those years ago, but yet you felt so infuriated inside. your home was gone, your brother was dead, your friends fallen before you. your people are dying in front of you, and here it is, all eren jaegers fault.

suddenly, an explosion from far away emitted from the smoke, a bright blinding light flashed in the sky. from it, rose reiner's titan from the debris. your eyes stared in amazement at the very events in front of you, once back at pieck's body, and then to the sight before you, you swallowed your spit in anticipation, bringing your hand up to your mouth.

"its been a while, eren jaeger."

-
-
-
-
Kinda afraid that after I finish writing off the fight scenes my story will get boring... I shouldn't think too much, anyways please enjoy! I'm sorry its poorly written ><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
28K 837 14
﹙⭔.🫐 "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, ⟆ ( 〃yet we still havent ran into each other." .) ★☆﹔ "maybe thats a good thing."﹆ ◃.a sto...
888K 20.1K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
249K 2.4K 20
just a one shot book i wrote of my love Eren when i was 14 :) (here's the old description) don't see a lot of books at all with just Eren Jaeger x Re...