The Late Night Travel {KamiJi...

By VirgoRoulette

[COMPLETED] *** Class 1-A is doing an assignment that causes them to all go to different parts of Japan. The... More

Chapter 1: Groups of 4
Chapter 2: The Preparations
Chapter 3: Discussions
Chapter 4: TIME TO LEAVE EVERYONE!
Chapter 5: Aria
Chapter 6: Meeting and Forgiving
Chapter 7: The Plan In Action
Chapter 8: Medicine and Assistance
Chapter 9: Tickets
Chapter 10: Food and Trains
Chapter 11: Cheerleaders
Chapter 12: Unexpected
Chapter 13: Truths
Chapter 14: Chaos
600 views and an Author's Note :)
Chapter 15: Time For What?
Chapter 16: Count Me In Or Count Me Out
Chapter 17: Arrive There
Chapter 18: What Lies Ahead
Chapter 19: Go Away
Chapter 20: Meet The New Hero
Chapter 21: Hi_S_tories
Chapter 22: Hypocrite
Chapter 23: Another Encounter (Pt.1)
Chapter 24: Another Encounter (Pt.2)
Chapter 26: You Can't Protect Everyone
Chapter 27: Death Follows Life
Chapter 28: I'm Sorry
Chapter 29: What Went Wrong
Chapter 30: Funerals Aren't Just For One
Chapter 31: We'll See Each Other Again
Epilogue

Chapter 25: Black and White

111 3 0
By VirgoRoulette

*3rd person*

Kya's shaking finger pointed up to the person who used to her best friend. Memories of trauma, fun, tears, and happiness all came rushing to her at the sight of him. If she wasn't here now, maybe this battle would have been easier. Maybe Kai would have already killed her instead of keeping on chasing her.

No, it ends here and now, she thought. Kya put her finger down. No more frail girl, no more being weak. Kai was her battle, not theirs.

A smirk appeared on her face that scared the others around her. "Kai's my battle. Go fight and win. I have to deal with him on my own."

"But Kya-" Jiro started to speak but she interrupted. 

"We used to be best friends when we were younger. He may kill me, but I know how to deal with him," she winked at the group before heading off. "You ready Kai?" she muttered under her breath.

"Kya?" Kai caught sight of the girl who was walking up to him, a new aura surrounding her. Proud, ready, and one of a predator and killer.

"Ha, you got that right. It's been a while, not counting that last time we met after the train station. Why don't we catch up?" She stretched her arms and hands out in front of her. "After all, we seemed to have changed a lot."

"Whatever you ask for, Kya."

"Great! Don't drown me out too much though. You know how I get," she said.

"Don't worry. I remember everything about you from when you were younger." He looked her up and down. "Still have a thing for those high top black boots, huh?" Kya looked down at her feet to where he pointed out her shoes.

"So you do remember. You're pretty powerful but I can't be sure of your fighting style. Let's see what type you are." The world around them started to become glitchy, but not everyone. Just around them and only them.

Her eyes closed, her breathing calm. Everything inside the bubble around them slowed down. The cool, natural wind from the outside came through inside, blowing Kya's hair smoothly along with it. 

As Kya started to power up her quirk, her blowing brown hair turned a silver grey, her eyes turning a shade of golden yellow once she opened them and concentrated. A look of vengeance filled her eyes as she started at Kai. But she knew he wasn't alone.

"Aria. Come out to where I can see you," Kya demanded. On command, in slow movements, walked out her blue haired sister, Aria.

"Nice to see you again, sis," she said in a normal voice, speaking fast in reality to where she could be heard normal in a slowed time bubble.

"You traitor! You knew well what you were doing and you continued to trick us!"

"Well darling, it's was all part of the plan. How else would it work?"

"Stay away from me, Aria. I won't hesitate to fight you or Kai."

"I won't stay away from you. Show us what you can do," Aria dared her sister. She knew what her sister was capable of. Just because Aria's quirk was trust doesn't mean it's useless. If used in the right ways, it's powerful.

By using her quirk she can make you uncover any and all of your secrets. She can make you tell all your thoughts and ideas. She can even make you get on her side. That's probably how they gained so many allies.

"But why are you doing this?! Why are you with them? We were together our whole lives! We fought starvation and helped our mom! Are you going to just throw away all these memories down the drain!?"

"If it means achieving victory, the yes," she replied, scanning over her hand in slow-mo.

"What victory are you talking about?"

"Kai has his own reason, so does his group. Albino wants to get back to all the people who lied to him, who killed his mom and uncle, but it went too far to his head. What I want is to find dad and get back to him." But this didn't add up. (Chapter 8, first full paragraph states he died due to a sickness but they didn't have enough money for medicine, only a doctor)

"B-but dad died! You can't-"

"He abandoned us, Kya. He stole what money we worked hard to save up. Remember when we woke up to him gone? Mom said he had died in his sleep so she called someone and they took him away. We didn't have enough money for a funeral but it was because he didn't die but he ran away. He abandoned us, Kya! He kept a secret family from us. He had another wife and three kids! Kids!!"

Kya's legs felt wobbly, like she wanted to pass out. "How do you know all this?"

"I was going to buy some food for you and mom when this person who looked like our dad caught my eye. He saw me and tried to not look at me but failed when I found myself standing right next to him. The rest..." she trailed off. "Now you know why I want to kill him."

For a few moments they all stood there, frozen and not saying anything. Now they all know what it feels like to be abandoned. Kya, Aria, and Kai. All three abandoned by one of their parents and they each dealt with it in their own way.

Kai-depression and self-harm

Aria-revenge and betrayal 

Kya-reflection

"So what!" Kya shouted at her sister which surprised all of them. She locked eyes with her sister before speaking again. "What you're doing isn't any different from what he did! He abandoned us and you betrayed us! Mom is dying and we only have each other, Aria."

"Don't group me with that cheating bastard!" Kya's eyes followed up to Kai. A deep feeling of regret from earlier came up in her. But they weren't going to change in this moment. They were expecting it to go the hard way, and the hard way it will go.

"Why not? You betrayed me. You're no different. Neither of you are. You're expecting this to be the hard way, and the hard way we'll do." The wind curled back up around Kya as she took her deep breaths again with caution.

Her eyes opened and focused on Aria. "You want the best of me now?" Kya asked. 

Her silver hair glowed as giant chains the color of her hair broke out of the ground. It brought pressure onto Kya as she let out a scream of pain, but this was necessary for her to win this. 

With her right arm, she moved the chains in the direction of the one who would be the most struggle to get by with his quirk. The large grey chains followed their command and wrapped tightly around Kai as once as she tighten her fist closed, letting their own power to seep in.

He went into a stage of shock after trying to break free for ten seconds. It was useless. There was no way he would break free from those chains. They were too heavy and thick, and there were far too many. The white of his eyes came up, but he wasn't dead. Just in shock.

Her focus turned to her sister now. A wide smirk filled her face. "I showed you what I can do, now show me yours," she said to her sister.

"I swear you're-"

"The best? I know Aria. I know," she joked. Got to have a little fun at least.

"Won't you feel any regret towards this? Chaining up your best friend? Hurting your sister?" Aria tried to get to Kya.

"You hurt me and others too. You, Aria, hurt those UA students by your betrayal. Kai hurt me, himself, and his family. Both of you went down the wrong path and I'm here to right it."

"Like I'd do that! You're-"

"Here to help. Except, you won't let me. Look at me, Aria. Inside I'm broken. I lost so many people close to me, it broke me piece by piece. I cry inside to think of who might be next, if it's actually no one's fault, but mine. But you won't even try to listen to me. YOU'RE THE REAL BASTARD HERE!!" she yelled.

Silver and gold tears ran down from her eyes. These were the color of the tears that could come out of her eyes when she was in her transformed state. "I never wanted to fight you but you gave me no choice."

She rolled up her sleeves and pulled gloves from her pocket. She was poor, but she was inventive. She made her own fingerless gloves that helped her control her quirk and save its energy while still using a good amount.

"This ends here, Aria." She started to run in the direction of her sister. No matter how fast Aria was, Kya controlled the time. She slowed her sister's speed and with her left hand, tapped her shoulder and she passed her. Then with all her might, she delivered a punch in the shoulder before snapping her fingers together to speed up time to Aria. This way it would increase damage.

"W-what the heck?! You dislocated my shoulder!"

"Of course I did."

"I will get you, you little devil!" She dropped the invisible bubble of time, deciding to face her sister on her own. The chains holding Kai down wouldn't stay much longer. She wasn't that strong just yet.

Aria got back up and caught her sister off guard. Kya received a kick in the stomach from her sister while lost in thought. She crippled to the ground, grasping for oxygen as she coughed up blood. With her sister on the ground, Aria attempted to pop her shoulder back in place. She let out a scream of pain as it went back in place.

"H-happy n-now?" Kya wheezed though.

"Very. Now where were we?" The two started going into a fight of punches and kicks until Aria brought out a knife. "My quirk doesn't give me a real fighting advantage, so I brought back up."

She knew that fairness didn't play a role here. Everyone used what they could. This might make it worse not to mention the fact that Kya was near the end of her power usage. Her vision was already getting blurring and her legs were weak.

With the knife in the blue haired sister's hand, she attempted harm to her younger sibling. She lunged forward with the knife's point facing its target. Kya was no match for the weapon. She wouldn't be able to face off properly with it.

Blood dripped onto the ground from the wound on Kya's side. Dark crimson liquid soon filled the space around them and the knife. Aria didn't want to kill Kya, she wanted to see the pain. She wanted to stop her from getting in the way.

Kya had no more power to go on to continue. From 20 feet away, the once giant, silver chains that were holding Kai up disappeared and dropping his body to the cold ground.

From above, rained down ashes and smoke came through. A fire started to brew a few hundred feet away and the outcomes of it were travelling to their spot. It made it harder to breathe and to see now. 

Bloodied, hurt, and empty of power, she couldn't continue any longer. She never went to school, she only invented a few items and that was it! Versus her sister who actually went to school, she couldn't compare.

"Like you said, I didn't want to fight you. You were just in my way and I needed to clear the path of people standing in my way. Too bad that one of them was my own sister. What would our mother think?"

"She'd do t-the right th-ing and se-send you i-in."

"Look at you not being able to talk! How-" Blood flew out of her mouth as she flew backwards into the brick wall of a building 9 feet away.

"Rude. Your own sister you beat up and you have the urge to still make fun of her? Kya's not a little devil, it's you who's the devil's child." Even though Kya's vision was blurring with her mind all fuzzy, she knew who it was.

The magic her chains had were connected to her time quirk. The chains would give back the good memories to the person's life and make them the highlight out of all of them. Now, Kai could see clearly and he would side with UA and the rest of them.

"Th-thank you," she whispered before falling to the ground, lost of all energy and covered in a puddle of her own blood.

Back at the group where Kaminari and Jiro were, they watched the ending part unable to keep their eyes away. Bakugo and Kirishima were already on their own fighting the people in their way. Kaminari refused to leave Jiro, besides it was duos now wasn't it?

"She did it-" they were both in shock after seeing Kya's chains, Kai's revival, and her fights.

"Now she's knocked out. We need to go help her! She could die!" Kaminari started but Jiro stopped him.

"He's got it. See?"

"But wasn't he-?"

"Those chains had a special power. Kai will help her, trust him. Let's focus on our own battles," she told him, a dark grin appearing on her face.

"Will do! Let's show them what UA's got!" They started to head back in the opposite direction to where the fire was burning bright.

Underneath her breath, Jiro whispered something to herself. "But Kya-" she closed her mouth before continuing. "She is truly amazing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.4K 23
Bakugou hated the foreign feeling of warmth sparking through his chest as you beamed up at him like he had just given you the whole world. It felt we...
16K 182 26
MANGA SPOILERS!!! Also, R-18 mature sexual content and swearing. COMPLETED. The war against the villains is over, AFO and the League of Villains are...
197K 5.8K 85
(Y/N) (L/N), getting into UA by recommendations from her pro hero parents, misses the first day because of stopping a villain as a favor for her fath...
13.4K 331 13
Denki Kamanari never confessed his feelings for Kyoka Jirou and after UA, they both went their seperate ways. Set five years after graduation, the st...