The Late Night Travel {KamiJi...

By VirgoRoulette

[COMPLETED] *** Class 1-A is doing an assignment that causes them to all go to different parts of Japan. The... More

Chapter 1: Groups of 4
Chapter 2: The Preparations
Chapter 3: Discussions
Chapter 4: TIME TO LEAVE EVERYONE!
Chapter 5: Aria
Chapter 6: Meeting and Forgiving
Chapter 7: The Plan In Action
Chapter 8: Medicine and Assistance
Chapter 9: Tickets
Chapter 10: Food and Trains
Chapter 11: Cheerleaders
Chapter 12: Unexpected
Chapter 13: Truths
Chapter 14: Chaos
600 views and an Author's Note :)
Chapter 16: Count Me In Or Count Me Out
Chapter 17: Arrive There
Chapter 18: What Lies Ahead
Chapter 19: Go Away
Chapter 20: Meet The New Hero
Chapter 21: Hi_S_tories
Chapter 22: Hypocrite
Chapter 23: Another Encounter (Pt.1)
Chapter 24: Another Encounter (Pt.2)
Chapter 25: Black and White
Chapter 26: You Can't Protect Everyone
Chapter 27: Death Follows Life
Chapter 28: I'm Sorry
Chapter 29: What Went Wrong
Chapter 30: Funerals Aren't Just For One
Chapter 31: We'll See Each Other Again
Epilogue

Chapter 15: Time For What?

249 9 1
By VirgoRoulette

*Kaminari*

We finally made it after all that trouble. We walked up to the person in the glass case and handed him the money. He looked confused for why we were all out of breathe but he didn't ask why. 

"All four of you?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," was Aria response. 

"Alright. You are all ready to go." We were allowed to pass through and get on the train. 

"Ten minutes until it's here," Jiro pointed towards the clock. "Here we go." We waited for those ten minutes and right as Jiro said, the train came through.

"Huh. Really not as bad as I thought it'd be," I said shrugging. 

We got on the train with our stuff and sat down. Kya and Aria sat in front of us with while Jiro sat with me. The seats were more comfortable than thought they would be. Although torn in some places, it was alright. 

We started moving after about ten minutes. The train pushed 

"Finally. We made it." I turned to Jiro who was staring outside the window. I knew she still felt guilt for it but it was really for no reason. It's all fine. I just wish she would realize it. 

I took out my phone and started texting Kirishima. 

We finally made it. Be there in a few hours.

Alright! Be there to meet you all. 

By the way...is the blue haired girl with you?

Yes...

Good. Has to do with Bakugo if wondering bro

Okay then. See you soon! ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

see ya! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ 

We ended it there. It was late already and we were all tired. I looked over at the two sisters who seemed to already be falling asleep. And soon enough after a few minutes they were knocked out. I had thought that Jiro had fallen asleep too so I had dug in my backpack and brought out a notebook. 

"Hmm," I thought. I started continuing the drawing I had that I never finished since we left in a few days. I took out a pencil and attempted to finish the drawing. I was so lost in it that I didn't even take aware of my surroundings. 

"That's pretty. Who are they?" I jumped back in my seat to see that Jiro was still awake. 

"J-jiro! I thought y-you w-were asleep. 

"No. I was awake looking out the window. Why?" She looked over at my drawing again still waiting for my answer.

"N-no reason." I took a deep breathe before coming out with a lie. "Just some random people watching the sunset. Was bored I guess you could say."

"Ah. Okay then. You gonna sleep?"

"Yeah. Imma just finish this first."

"Alright then," she said with a short sigh. I waited until I heard her snores this time until I continued the drawing. Once it was finished I lifted it up and looked at it closely. It was a simple drawing of Jiro and I at the sunset. 

I put it down and soon fell asleep. 

~~~~

We woke up to the train coming to a sudden stop. "Now arriving in Nagoya, Japan," the person on the intercom announced. We all woke up and stretched before we got our bags off. 

When we walked off the train we looked around for any ash blonde or red hair person we could find. It took a few minutes before I finally found them.

'KAMINARI!!!" I whipped my head around to see the person I needed to find.

"KIRISHIMA!!!" We ran towards each other and did what we usually do. (My brain stopped working at this point. Sorry I forgot what it was called/supposed to be. I can't think while writing even this note either -_-) "Bakugo!" I went up to him but he just gave me a cold glare. "Alright then."

"Hey guys!" Jiro came up from behind me. Aria and Kya were carrying their bags following her. "This is Aria," she introduced them pointing at the blue haired, "and this is Kya." 

"Hi!" they both said. 

"Hey," Bakugo said before turning back.

"C'mon Bakugo! We just got here after not seeing you all for soooo long," I joked around with him. 

"Whatever. It's almost time."

"Time for what, Bakugo?" Jiro asked. 

"For the real training assignment to begin. You got here just in time. It all starts tomorrow and we need to see the heroes we're going to be working with."

"Oh cool! You guys are going to be working with heroes! Lucky," Aria jumped up and said, probably too close to Bakugo for his liking considering how red he turned. 

"Y-yeah...WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!?"

"I'm Aria, remember? From the video call. And the girl over there is my sister, Kya," she reminded him pointing at her sister. 

"Right," he said clearly remembering but choosing not to say it. 

"Anyways, can we stay with you for one more day? We need to find our mom and her location but I need to make contact with her and things. So..can we?" she asked.

"Sure. If it's okay with Bakugo," Kirishima said with a sly smile towards his friend. 

"FINE! OKAY!?"

"Great! Thanks a bunch," Aria said kissing Bakugo lightly on the cheek as thanks. Although he just turned bright red, more than before. 

"So, wanna go?" Kamianri asked from behind.

"Sure bro. We'll lead you there. A couple miles but we can get a car." They walked until they found the next car, got in, and left. When they got there the place was bigger than they expected. It was a huge hotel basically. 

"I'll help with the bags bro," Kirishima said offering help. 

"Thanks bro!" Kaminari responded in answer. Kaminari, Jiro, Aria, and Kirishima carried the bags they had which wasn't a lot. The two sisters each only had one, the students only having two or three which they carried.

"This is your room," Kirishima pointed to his right. "And that can be your room, Jiro," he said pointing in the opposite direction. 

"Okay," she said. 

"There's an extra room so Aria and Kya can share a room with each other since their related. And, yep!" 

"Cool, thanks dude," Kya said headed in the direction where the extra room was. 

Once in the rooms they all unpacked and went back to bed. We could only get about one more hour of sleep before we had to wake up, but that was alright. The bed I was sleeping in was super comfortable I felt like I could have stayed there for as long as I wanted. Although I knew I would have to later on. 

When I woke up the morning sun shone through the window I didn't know I had. The curtains were blocking some of the light but it was brighter than I expected. That's when I noticed the time. 

I was fifty minutes late and we would be leaving soon if not already. I quickly grabbed whatever clothes I could find and put those on until I realized I was supposed to be wearing my school uniform. So I changed right into that.

My shoe wasn't on correctly but that didn't matter. I grabbed my backpack and raced out the door to the lobby. There Kirishima, Bakugo, and Jiro were all there waiting for me. Jiro was listening to music on her phone, Kirishima and Bakugo were talking. Probably Kirishima teasing Bakugo.

"Hey guys! I'm here," I said as I approached them. 

"Hey Kaminari. You ready?" Jiro asked. 

"Let's do this..."

"PLUS ULTRA!!!"

Phew! Okay this chapter is now done! 

I juts want to say thank you all my readers for reading this story it truly does mean a lot to me. Thank you so much! ヾ(•ω•')o

You will see why they said Plus Ultra at the end hehe :P Until next time! :D

Make sure to check out my other fanfictions if you want to! (They are all My Hero Academia ones haha)

Okay bye! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 989 34
𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭 Their second year at UA High begins and Kaminari Denki gets all excited. Especially when his best friend Jirou Kyouka is there wit...
1.5K 2 31
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
1.1M 37.7K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
17K 757 19
Denki Kaminari is a graduate from U.A. and has been a reliable hero at Ignition Agencies for about three years. He's comfortable here, he has a sched...