It's Complicated (Kagari x Re...

Por Saraez_1243

In a world in which you're judged by your Psycho-Pass, whom do you believe? A machine or a person? When you... Más

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2 : More than a Subordinate
Chapter 3 : Another Damn Killer
Chapter 4 : Nomen Fratris Mei
Chapter 5 : The Butterfly Effect
Chapter 6 : A Brother Long Lost
Chapter 7 : A Love I Can't Admit
Chapter 8 : We Meet Again
Chapter 9 : Last One Standing
Chapter 11: Betrayed By Trust
Chapter 12: Lets Run Away Together
Authors Note (Please Read)

Chapter 10: Alone Again

2.6K 71 50
Por Saraez_1243

Everything had disappeared, vanished. All of your thoughts and memories didn't bother you anymore, and you enjoyed it. You knew that the dream and feeling of lightness wouldn't last, that it would end. In the dream you had been followed by a feeling of dread, as if reality wanted to work itself into the dream. Only once you had opened your eyes did you remember the feeling and the memory that accompanied it. 

Your eyes slowly inspected the room, hoping something had changed. But sadly the room remained white, not a single impurity. As you sat up, you felt a piercing pain in your neck. Instinctively you quickly pressed your hand onto it to try and silence the pain.

As you did this you suddenly looked at your now naked wrists. ... Wait.. my wrists were cuffed... As you stared down at your wrist, you realized how blurry your vision was. You looked around the room and all of a sudden your hopes for an escape were crushed. How would you run away if you couldn't even see correctly. To you the room was nothing more than a white blur, the only things that stood out were the two door. ... I'm alone again...

You started to rub your eyes as you started to feel a little nauseous. While sighing you started to think about everything that had happened. Everything from the moment you awoke to the moment you were engulfed by darkness. As you did this you remembered seeing someone enter the room.

... Was it Shusagi?... But why would he want to see me?... ... It could've been anyone... Maybe it was a nurse... I've betrayed everyone and now Shougo is dead and... and...

You had to hold back tears as you told yourself that nothing could be changed by doing nothing other than crying. If Shougo was still alive he wouldn't want you to sit around, especially now since you were no longer cuffed to the bed. But your brain immediately found an excuse. ... But my vision... I can barely see the end of the bed... 

As you heard the excuse echo within your thoughts, you shook your head. ... No... I won't sit around... If anything... I should at least see what's behind that door...

You lifted the cotton blanket off of yourself as you steadily placed each foot onto the cold ground. Although your legs were aching you pulled yourself up and stumbled toward the door, supporting your body weight by leaning on the wall. A few feet away from the door you stumbled over a chair, falling onto the floor with a loud thud. 

You pressed your hands onto your head and as you did, the door you had been walking toward burst open. Two men in blue uniforms walked in. You couldn't tell what they were until they were close enough so that you could identify the uniform. The first man started chuckling as he stated, "A escape attempt, huh? Did you really think it was a good idea to walk around with the current state of your eyes?" ... How do they know?... Shit... Safety measures... I suppose this'll wear off in a few minutes... worst case scenario a few hours...

As he picked you up and put you back into the bed you saw that he was a guard. The guard that had placed you onto the bed then asked, "Please don't do that again, we don't want to walk in here to see a corpse." The second guard, who had been silent until now, walked over to you as he asked, "Are you alright?" You nodded lightly, reassuring him that you were alright.

Now you understood why you had been uncuffed, because you wouldn't have been able to escape either way. The two left the room after picking up what had been on the chair you tripped over. You wondered what it was but you didn't feel like talking, and you'd see what it was eventually. 

...What do I do now?... Do I run away?... Do I get revenge for Shougos death?... Or should I try and befriend everyone again?... But what good can come from the life of a hunting dog?... I'm a human... not some worthless mutt Gino'll push around... I should've run... it's what Shougo wanted... Why couldn't I listen?...

You closed your eyes, letting the tears flow down your cheeks. Everyone has to mourn the death of their loved ones, but how could you? How could you mourn the death of your only family? How could you mourn the death of someone everyone else perceived as a monster?

When you finally opened your eyes again, you were glad to see that your eye sight had improved. It was still bad, but better than before. You slowly stood up once more and walked over to the (now visible) chair. There were clothes on it and a small bag beside it.

 You looked at the clothes and while holding them up, you saw a small letter fall out. While quickly putting the clothes back down you grabbed the letter. After observing it closely you noticed that the letter had no name on it, not even the initials. You slowly opened it and as you read through it you sighed rather loudly.

Dear (Y/n),

I got these clothes from your apartment,

after you've put them on go to the division 1 office.

Your coworkers will be awaiting you.

You scoffed as you started putting on the clothes. After you had finished you walked through the second door and into the connecting bathroom, only to look in the mirror. The reflection you saw in the mirror startled you a bit since you were much paler and had bags under your eyes. You weakly smiled while chuckling. ... I look like an Insect... 

As you left the bathroom you looked down at your hands again and your eyes widened as you saw the same metal bracelet that Kagari had.  You hissed, "Shit... whoever came in here yesterday must've done this as well." ... I know what I'll do... I'll run away and live somewhere outside Japan... like Shougo wanted... but these fucking bracelets have GPS'... I could always just cut my hand off... freedom always has a cost... perhaps that would be it...

... I can't decide now... I have to do it when I'm sure I'm alone... If there are cameras in here they'll question why I'm here thinking to myself... You exhaled and as you left the room the two guards started following you. While rolling your eyes you bluntly asked them, "Shouldn't I be following you?"

The first guard spoke up, "We're here to make sure you behave and don't worry, you'll get to follow us soon enough since you're so eager." ... people like you follow the Sibyl System and don't ever bother to question it... if only me and Shougo could've changed that...

While walking in front of them you smirked as you jokingly asked, "Aww, are people so scared of a number that they need me to be babysat? That's sweet." The second man (whom you could now identify by his blonde hair) then cluelessly asked his partner, "What number?"

The first guard scoffed while telling the second guard, "Just be quiet, I'll explain it later." You glared at him a little, "Am I an enforcer now?" The second guard nodded as you reasoned, "Then why am I being escorted when all other enforcers aren't?" 

As the first guard got increasingly more annoyed with you he stated, "Because most other enforcers aren't the sister of Shougo Makishima, now walk." ... Asshole... The two guards then guided you to an elevator, you got in quietly after them. As the elevator started to go up the floors you noticed that you were getting close to the ground floor.

You got a bit excited as the doors started to open at the ground floor. The lobby looked lager for some reason. While looking around the room your eyes saw the entrance to the building, you couldn't stop yourself as the eyes of two guards widened. ... Screw this!... Why wait if I have a perfect chance to be free now?!...

You ran toward the glass doors that leaded to the outside, to your freedom. As you got closer to the entrance you heard one of the guards yell, "Just shoot her already!"  ... That's right... My psycho pass... They'll probably be able to kill me...

You ran faster as the entrance got closer and closer. The bystanders just watched in horror as the events began to unravel in front of them. 

You were only a few feet away from the entrance when you heard a dominator being shot. Then almost immediately after the sound had reached your ears, you felt your body being electrocuted. Your body fell to the ground with the glass doors just a few feet away. As you failed trying to move your limbs, you started to groan in frustration. ... Why aren't I knocked out?!... While I was with Shougo they must've shot me somewhere to purposely knock me out... But who shot me now?... It definitely wasn't those idiot guards...

The people that watched the event started to silently continue what they had been doing. You continued to try and move, but all efforts were in vain. 

Your eyes widened as you noticed the footsteps come closer to you.  As the footsteps got closer you stopped struggling to get away while sighing. ... I might as well give up... I'm not escaping now and it's not like I'd get far... I have to escape while we're out on an assignment... That's were my best chances at escape are...

As you closed your eyes you felt to arms rap around you while picking you up. You looked up at the man to see Ginoza glaring down at you. ... Ginoza, you must've enjoyed shooting me... 

You glared back at him as he started to smirk, "This was a test, you failed. You might as well give up on the idea of escape." He roughly tossed you onto a sofa in the lobby, "The dominators effects should wear off in a few minutes."

A few minutes passed after you noticed that you could speak again, "Do... you know... who was... in my room... last night?"

He shrugged as he replied, "No and if I did, why would I tell you?" ... I hate you Ginoza... 

You glared at him, "You must... really enjoy... hurting people."

Enforcer Ginoza smirked as he said, "No, I enjoy seeing scum like you in pain." ... Fuck you... You were never there for your father... and yet you blame me for the actions of my brother...

While continuing to glare at him he started reading a magazine laying on the coffee table in front of him. The effects of the dominator slowly started to pass you slowly regained the feeling in your limbs. As you sat up you asked, "So what now?" He glared at you, "I've been ordered to take you to the division one headquarters after the test."

You stood up after Ginoza had and followed him back to the office in silence. After walking through the doors to the office you saw Kagari, Yayoi and Akane there. Akane was now the only Inspector in division one so she got a promotion. 

As you sat down at your desk you noticed that everyone had gotten silent. They watched you closely, some with fear, others with caution. You tried to avoid eye contact with everyone as Akane stood up and walked to the front of the room to face everyone head on.

She then started talking again, "As you all know, (Y/n) and Ginoza are now enforcers but due to the special circumstances (Y/n) shall be assigned to someone. That someone has the right..." 

Akane paused as your eyes widened. ...Has the right to what?!...

She exhaled before continuing, "...has the right to eliminate (Y/N) if they deem necessary." ... if I'm assigned to Ginoza he'll shoot me on the spot...

You looked at Akane as she avoided eye contact, she too was cautious. After all, if your psycho pass level wasn't enough, the famed Shougo Makishima was your brother. You couldn't believe what you were hearing, you were completely frozen as Kagari stood up.

He looked into your (e/c) eyes then stood up and said, "I'd like (Y/n) to be assigned to me, I'll take full responsibility for her and her future actions." ... What's he doing?... Why is he?...

Akane nodded while giving him a few papers and replied, "Then it's settled. Here are the details. Please don't mess this up." As soon as she had given him the papers he sat down while she walked over to you, "(Y/n), you and Kagari have the rest of the day off."

While whispering you asked her, "Why is an enforcer getting assigned to another enforcer?" She smiled sadly as she replied, "Because he's proven his loyalty to the Sibyl System. You probably already know how." ... Yes... By lying to me... But his lies are nothing compared to mine...

You nodded as you stood up to walk over to Kagari. He didn't look at you once, he just gestured for you to follow him. By the time you had arrived in his apartment, you two hadn't spoken a word to each other. Kagari closed the door behind him as you turned to look at him. As you looked into his brown eyes you asked him, "Why... did you want me assigned to you?"

He stayed silent as he pulled you into a hug and held you tightly. You smiled lightly as you hugged him back while tears started to form in your eyes. You heard his heart beat while resting your head on his chest as you two stood there. He placed his head in the crook of your neck, "You're my girlfriend arn't you? I did win." ... Shusagi... How can you forgive me so easily?... Have you even forgiven me?...

While pulling away you looked into his brown eyes again as you said, "But... I've betrayed everyone... Masaoka is dead... and so is Shougo..." He placed his arms around you as he looked into your (e/c) eyes, "I don't blame you, he was your brother. It's not your fault that he killed Masaoka... and it's not your fault he died."

You pulled away and after you were a few steps away from him you looked down while stating, "Who cares now anyways? I'm all alone." He took a few steps toward you as he answered, "No! You have me, don't you?!" ... Liar!... I at least had the decency to stop lying as soon as Shougo died!...

Your eyes shot toward him, "How can you say that! You ignored me and left me alone as soon as you were ordered too!" He looked away as your tears started streaming down your cheeks. Kagari stayed those few feet away from you, "I know, I lied and I shouldn't have but you were being investigated and I couldn't just refuse!"

You fell to your knees as your hands covered your face, "I don't care! I can't do this anymore!"

Kagari quickly helped you up and hugged you tightly while comforting you as he apologized over and over again. "(Y/N), I know that my promises mean nothing to you at this point but... I swear I'll never leave you alone! You'll never be alone, I swear!" You hugged him back as you tried to hold back your tears. ... Shougo wouldn't want me crying... and neither would Kagari...

While you looked into his brown eyes you asked, "Are you mad at me?"

He shook his head as he looked into your (e/c) eyes, "I have nothing to be mad about, just promise you won't ever leave me again either." You weakly smiled at him while nodding, "Of course." Kagari then gently placed his lips onto yours. You kissed him back while placing your hand on his cheek. After a while Kagari quickly pulled away while jokingly saying, "Now stop crying! You're not a baby!"

As you wiped away your tears you weakly smiled while replying, "Whatever, kiwi-boy."

Kagari smiled back at you as he started walking toward the cupboard beside the sofa.The young man pulled out a few blankets and a pillow. You raised an eyebrow at him as you asked, "What are you doing?" Kagari grinned at you as he put the blankets and pillows on the sofa, "Since you're assigned to me I have to keep an eye on you at all times."

You shrugged but as you looked down at your watch you groaned, "Damn it's alread-"

He quickly interrupted you by grabbing your wrist and curiously asking, "What are these marks?" While looking down at your wrist you noticed the marks that the handcuffs had left. You smiled as you pulled your wrist out of his grasp, "I was cuffed to a medical bed before I was let out." ...Shusagi couldn't have been the one to visit me last night... But if it wasn't him... who?...

Kagari silently nodded as he held up his wrist with the metal bracelet, "Looks like you've gotten one too." You groaned while looking down at yours and whispering, "Yeah..."

He quickly changed the subject by saying, "Anyways, I owe you dinner for acting like a dick lately."

After you nodded he walked into the kitchen and as you sat down on the sofa. Even if you felt horrible you just wanted to sit on the sofa and forget everything. You and Kagari may have made up but it didn't change the fact that you had no real family left. But then again, the people that stay by your side when everything goes to hell without flinching are also family. ... Maybe I can escape with Shusagi but first... I need to find out who visited me last night... It couldn't have been an enforcer since they can't leave this building... 

These thoughts (and similar ones) stayed with you even after dinner. You pondered if Kagari really would escape with you if he had the chance. After you had eaten you immediately said goodnight to Kagari and made your 'bed' on the sofa. ... the person who got my clothes must've looked through my apartment... I need to get out of here before that person decides to cause trouble...

As you fell asleep you tried to remember the goal you had set for yourself and the last wish Shougo had. That you live a life outside of the Sibyl System. That you live a free life, devoid of a flawed system that would rather hold you captive.

A few hours past until you woke up from a nightmare. You woke up with the awful feeling of being alone again. The dream had left you with only a few images, but they were enough to send shivers down your spine and tears into your eyes.

You sighed exhaustedly as you got up from the sofa and walked into the kitchen. After a few minutes Kagari came out of his room and groggily asked, "(Y/n)... what are you doing? It's late..." While getting a glass of water you replied, "I had a nightmare. You can go back to bed, it's not like I'd escape."

He nodded while sitting down on the chair opposed to the one you sat on, "Well, even if that's true, I don't want you sitting here alone and scared." You shook your head with a small smile on your face, "I'm not scared per se." 

The young man smiled at you as he said, "Fine, then you can surely tell me what it was about." While sitting down on your seat you replied, "It was nothing, really." Kagari raised an eyebrow but left the subject as he continued to ask, "I heard a few nurses talk about your Psycho Pass... How high is it anyways?"

You sighed while replying, "Somewhere around 900, I think. Well that's what I was told when I asked my brother." He smiled at you before stating, "Well that explains why we got along. You're just as strange as I am." While rolling your eyes he continued to say, "I have one more question if you don't mind..."

You took a sip of your water as he asked, "They found some special pills on you and in your apartment. What exactly do they do?" As you put down your glass of water you answered, "It makes my Psycho Pass appear normal." ... but if anyone beside me were to take a whole pill it would probably kill them...

Kagari yawned as he said, "I wish I would've had one of them, maybe then we could've been a normal couple." You weakly smiled, "Well as normal as your personality would allow." He playfully glared at you, "I am completely normal!"

As you stood up you hugged him from behind as you said, "Nah, if you were completely normal you'd be boring as hell. A boring person couldn't cheer me up." Kagari smiled as he stood up to hug you back, "Then I guess were both not boring."

While you pulled away he told you to sleep tight since the next day would probably be a pain in the ass. Sadly he was right, the next few weeks were stressful and awkward. Most people saw you as a murderer or a psychopath. Everyone but Kagari and Akane treated you like dirt, especially Ginoza. You had a hard time being mad at him, after all your brother did kill his father (regardless of how Ginoza acted it was his father).

After exactly 6 weeks had passed since Shougos death, nothing had dramatically changed. You still didn't know who looked through your apartment or visited you that night, while your relationships with people besides Akane and Kagari stayed strained.

You had more or less gotten over the loss of Shougo and started to think of a plan of escape. In a week you would be able to go outside for assignments again. As the day passed you were locked in Kagaris apartment doing paperwork. You only stopped doing paperwork after Kagari had arrived back. He immediately walked over to the kitchen and started to make dinner. You followed behind him asking, "So how was your day?"

He grunted before replying, "Not so well, as usual." While softening your eyes at him you asked him, "Why? Did something happen?" 

Kagari stopped making dinner as he turned around to hug you tightly while resting his head on your shoulder. "They were talking about you again, (Y/n)."

You hugged him back and while playing with his hair you said, "Don't worry about that. Who cares what they say? Things are the way they are and all we can do at this point is accept it." He closed his eyes as he replied, "Well I don't like it when people talk about you like that... Sometimes I just wish we could run away together."

You smiled as you stayed silent. ... Don't worry... soon we can live a normal life... Just one more week...

Kagari sighed as he pulled away to continue cooking while you started baking. After you had both finished you started eating in silence. As you started finishing the dessert you had baked you asked, "Kagari do you love me?"

He looked up from his slice of cake, "Of course, why do you ask?" You smiled awkwardly, "Just had to make sure, is all."

He rolled his eyes playfully as he put away both of your plates. You stood up after him and put away the glasses. As soon as you had put everything away you hugged Kagari tightly. He looked down at you while chuckling as he hugged you back.  You looked up into his brown eyes as you said, "I love you Kagari."

Kagari blushed a bit as he replied, "I love you too, (Y/N)."

While playing with his hair you kissed him. He pulled you closer while placing his hands on your hips. You only stopped kissing him to grab his wrist to pull him toward his bedroom. After entering his bedroom you started kissing him again. 

As you started making out on his bed he pulled away to ask, "(Y/n)... are you sure you want to do this?" You softly smiled at him as you nervously replied, "Of course... I love you."

He blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I love you too. But I'm..." While raising an eyebrow you asked, "You're what?"

"I'm a virgin."

You giggled lightly, "I'm a virgin too so you don't need to feel too weird."

He blushed as you continued to kiss him while he cupped your face in his hands. You couldn't help but smile a bit. ... Shusagi... I truly love you...

The next morning you woke up laying next to Kagari naked. You slowly started to remember the night before as you smiled softly. You looked over at Kagari who was still asleep as you started playing with his red hair. Kagari slowly began to open his eyes as he said, "Good morning to you too."

You kissed him on the cheek, continuing to play with his hair, "Breakfast is my treat, what do you want?" He smiled as he groggily answered, "Anything you cook will be good."

"So burnt pancakes it is?" The young man smiled as he cooed, "As long as you burn them we should be fine." As you grinned you got up and changed but after changing you started to feel a little ill. You brushed off the feeling as you started making breakfast. After you had finished making the breakfast Kagari came out of his room dressed in his pyjamas.

He hugged you from behind while wrapping his arms around you as he said, "Thanks for cooking."

You nodded as both of you walked over to the table and started eating. After you had finished you felt more ill than before. Kagari looked at you worried as you held your hand in front of your mouth. Before he could say anything, you ran toward the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. 

Kagari followed behind you and rubbed your back as you continued vomiting.  ...What the hell... Maybe I under cooked something but... if that were the case, why isn't Kagari ill?... 

After you had finished vomiting Kagari picked you up and gently put you down on his bed. You looked at him worried as you asked, "Kagari... you did use a condom, right?" His eyes widened as he replied, "No. Don't women have some special pill or something?"

You placed your hand onto your forehead as you said, "They won't let me out of here! How should I have gotten that pill?" He placed his head in his hands in frustration as he asked, "Can pregnancy symptoms even happen this fast after... you know."

While sighing you said, "I guess."

You heard him whisper something under his breath, "Shit." As you sat up you started to panic, "What will they do when they find out?" He looked at you, "I don't know... but I won't let them hurt you." You hugged him as you said, "We could run away before they find out."

Kagari nodded, "As soon as we can, we'll get out of here." ... With our damned luck we'll be caught before we attempt to run away... You met his gaze as you suggested, "Maybe I'm not pregnant... It could just have been the food."

He cupped your hands in his as he said, "Even if you're not pregnant, I don't plan on living with you here forever. I want us to travel and live outside of this prison."

"Promise that we'll leave this place?"

"I promise."

You smiled at him as he continued, "But if you're pregnant and it's a boy could we name hi-" "We're not naming him after the lead of Die Hard." "Oh come on! What's wrong with the name John?"

You laughed while kissing his cheek.  ... I hope everything will go well... I just want to be free with Kagari and our future child... but I wonder... what do they do with pregnant enforcers?...

_______________________________________________________________________________

What do you think of this chapter? 

Also, what do you think of the Reader being pregnant? Leave your opinions in the comment section bellow.

Bye Bye and have a lovely day :-)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.2K 816 13
I feel like Nikke is a slightly misunderstood game. If you can convince someone to look past the obvious, you can discover a great game to play anywh...
23K 747 20
"Irene Adler; the Woman. Holmes considered her the pinnacle of all women. Intelligent, beautiful, everything he ever wanted. She was, arguably, the o...
109K 5.4K 29
"A psychopath can suddenly be your angel As fast as he will suddenly be your monster", "A psychopath can suddenly promise you everything,as fast as h...
31.2K 973 28
There's a lot of difficulties in life one might run into. Could be a life or death situation, the meeting of a life long friendship, tipping over the...