odyssey โ˜‡ l.dh

By -neozone-

๐Ÿ–‡ where two schools-an all-boys school and an all-girls school-come together for a special occasion hosted b... More

สฐแต’แต’ สฐแต’แต’
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 1
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 2
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 3
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 4
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 5
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 6
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 7
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 8
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 10
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 11
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 12
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 13
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 14
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 15
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 16
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 17
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 18
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 19
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 20
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 21
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 22
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 23
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 24
หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 25

หขแต’สฒแต’แต˜สณโฟ 9

1.6K 55 8
By -neozone-

sᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ

Presently, you're sitting in a room full of students who are not being attentive and doing their part. Poignant, you shake your head exhaustedly.

Atypical to his usual self, Haechan picks up a metre stick by the chalkboard. The resounding banging, wood against a whiteboard, causes everyone in the room to tense up. It terminates any conversation.

Yeah, sure—both you and Haechan dislike each other. He's intolerable to you. And you're a stuck-up to him. Still, your responsibilities and duties as student council presidents are more than honourably upheld. It's a nonverbal agreement with each other to not slack.

Especially during this New Years festival. Which unexpectedly, Kina has been edging (more like egging) you to attend the meetings more often. For whatever reasons she's belying her own retained knowledge is not your business to meddle in. So, you sighed fatigued when she threatened to steal your beloved snack box under your bed.

"Don't make me force you to run 50 laps around the school," Haechan sternly glares at everyone. "Again."

You shrivel inwards and spare him a questioning grimace. "And don't make me force you to deal with him instead for a day." Directing your finger into the side of his shoulder, the students' faces morph into horror and all viciously wag their heads in obedience.

This heeds you to smile. Haechan's seriousness when it comes to his position is not something to laugh at.

He's taking it very seriously.

And he probably wasn't kidding when he said he'd make everyone run 50 laps around the school. Probably including you because he gets enjoyment in seeing your suffering. Schadenfreude—a word that so perfectly describes the relationship you have with one another.

"Why do you say that as if I'm that bad?" He rolls his eyes and holds his metre stick as if he's tempted to smack you with it.

You straighten yourself up and toss him one blank glance. "Because you hit women."

Yet, not even allowing the option for Haechan to announce his own remark, you clap your hands and start speaking. "Today, he's doing all the talking because I'm tired. Thanks."

You pat the end of the metre stick he's holding at you and step aside, watching him expectantly. All he does is lower the stick and shoot a sneer in your direction.

You know that he is debating whether to force you to run 50 laps but you think he realizes how much a waste of time that would be.

Fortunately, Haechan spares your life today and treads on with the actual topic that today's meeting is about.

Tapping the whiteboard behind him with the wooden stick, he careens his head to face you. "Since this missy doesn't want to do work as she should be, I'm going to take all the credit after this meeting."

This time, you roll your eyes. "I was the one who put this presentation together for your ungrateful ass-"

Another student who's focused on your exchange chimes in. "No swearing, Miss y/n!"

To that, Haechan snickers and neglects the glowering you're fazing in.

"For today's meeting," Haechan begins, the playful banter wears off and he returns to his acute expression. "We will be discussing a dance event."

"The schools have requested an event that involves dancing to prep for the hype around the New Years festival."

You bop your head sporadically along to his words.

"There have also been some... Weird requests," Notably, Haechan says, "The requirements for the student council goes as follows."

You click a button on the laptop to switch the slide. A lengthy list of bullet points ignites upon the projector.

Haechan proceeds to list off the usual requirements that are asked of the student council. Anything from planning the event to orchestrating and executing the latter.

Though, the final point makes a firm but abnormal feeling crawl in the pit of your stomach.

"And finally," Haechan pauses. "... The student council will be participating."

You and Haechan halt the presentation for a bit, granting the shocked faces morph into excessive murmuring (that becomes noisy chattering sooner or later).

Refraining from punching some guy who doesn't pay attention when Haechan specifically asks him to, you place a hand dramatically on top of your forehead. "There's a catch," you speak. "There will be representatives from each club. Not everyone is going."

This causes Haechan to snicker in amusement when you throw your head back in dread; the preparations require a heavyweight of effort and you'd think that the schoolwork your teachers give you is enough. But alas, here you are torture yourself even further.

Crossing his arms, he opens his mouth to add on to your statement. "So we're going to be voting today. Then we will get back into the New Years festival planning."

You puff your cheeks out. "I assume everyone knows how to kind of dance. I mean- both schools are Arts schools after all." You mention, "About two-thirds of you here have taken dance at least once. From your profiles and such."

"We should start with volunteers first, right?" You suppose, guiding the poll down its route.

At the sound of that, there's an empty cricket. No one says anything, no one makes a move to initiate anything.

Sniggering, Haechan taps the whiteboard. "No one?"

Silence.

"If our department wins, we're going to get more budget money." He builds.

Oh yeah, you think, we haven't even told them the prizes yet.

You wanted to laugh out loud at your short term memory loss, but decide against it since everyone would look at you strangely.

Then again, silence.

It's getting awfully quiet. Just a second ago, they were all hyped up.

"We will also get to have a departmental party. No other clubs. Snacks, pizza, and drinks-" Haechan gets cut off by you.

"Nonalcoholic." With your statement, there are a few guilty chuckles throughout the room.

Haechan stares at you before reverting his pupils to the group of students. "Because underage drinking is not condoned."

Ironic, considering he did host a party with alcohol being practically advertised.

Confessedly, Haechan and you have been more chill. After the night you two spent stuck in a closet together for over seven minutes, you've been able to somewhat endure each other's presence a little more.

Although there's still banter, you've both decided (nonverbally) that hatred is a strong word for disgust. (You're both joking. But you would never admit that it's because you're starting to see him in a startlingly different light.)

"So, who's up?" You pitch out the volunteering question once more, pausing for anyone, any chance.

Silence.

You're about to just choose someone at random when a shy hand is elevated. "Ah, yes. A volunteer?"

Haechan and you look expectantly.

However, her answer only causes a ruckus. "Since no one... Wants to do it... Why don't you and Haechan do it?" Now, you know your group of students very well. And let's just say you did not expect that from her.

"Wait... Sorry, come again? Us?" Your eyes widen, subconsciously, locking with Haechan's. Rather than being stupor and appalled, Haechan's irises wavers for a split second before his face is decorated with fireworks of a smirk.

"Um... I-I mean, only if you want to... You guys are both one of the best dancers in the schools. So... Why not?" She sputters her rationale out, taking a shy peak at both your reactions.

You're still processing the concept of even dancing with Haechan. Though, it seems like he's not fazed one bit. "Would it be fair? I took all dance technique courses." He pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue as he debates the possible role. You've gotten used to his so-called confidence that you'd like to call cockiness.

"Jeno and Kina are up against our club; also Renjun and Jaemin." You recall a list of participants.

Haechan only chuckles. "Tsk, my friends are nothing more than obstacles that are in the way of free pizza." He refers to the prize party student council will be eligible for. That is if you win.

"I'm no dancer," you grumble. "I study repertoire and vocal music."

Half the body of students snort. Some other girl speaks up, "Y/n, remember what you did last year? There's no way you can't dance."

A bright red hue dashes your cheeks and you embarrassingly shake your head. "I can't dance. Seriously. Someone got sick that time and I had to fill in."

You try to back out of the suggestion but everyone is already so on board with the decision. You don't know what to do.

As the classroom of students recrudescence into loud conversations, someone approaches you, stopping right at your side.

They sling an arm over your shoulders. "Let's win this, yeah? They don't sound like they're going to give into your refusal."

Haechan doesn't gaze at you, but you can feel his newly foreign, unordinary encouragement. "Let's just try again. Once more?"

ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʙ ʟʀɪɢʜ ɪ ᴡᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

i think the chapters just get longer at this point...

hmmm, so sorry for disappearing for a whole month and a half ^^;;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 15.1K 40
..๏ผˆ ๐Ÿฉน ๏ผ‰๐—ก๐—–๐—งx๐—ข๐—– "๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก-๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™ข๐™จ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ...
79.4K 2.3K 25
๐šŠ ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š”๐šŽ๐š™๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š, ๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ : ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š†๐™ฝ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
16.3K 582 33
ยซ living in a place that things changes in just a swift is not hell, it IS hell. ยป โ ๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ แด€แดœ โ โ€ผ๏ธ ๐˜๐˜„ // ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ , ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต...
5.1K 142 23
"is this really it between us?" - school au ; text fic - unfinished. - started : 30/08/23 published : - 22/09/23 ended : -