꧁ 𝐼𝑓 𝑖𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘ π‘›'π‘‘π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ...

By melophileredamancy

This story has a bunch of the DreamSMP Members in it! Y/n doesn't have a very good past (ex's, family, and P... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

24

6.5K 151 399
By melophileredamancy

I opened my eyes. I was back in the basement.
"W-wha- how am I still here?" I say to myself.
"You never left."
"What? Who am I speaking too?"
"It doesn't matter. It never matters, does it?"
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"I know your still scared of him."
"I am not!"
"You are! You try to act like you aren't but, you are! He knows everything about you. He knows things you don't even know about yourself."
"How.. -wait how is that even possible?-"
"It isn't. That's why your scared of him."
"How do you know! You aren't me!"
"Oh.. but I am."
"No- what- how?!" No reply. "Hey! Speak again! Talk!" They don't answer.
How was that me?!
The scene changed.
I looked around.
Oh no.. oh no no no. Cmon! Change it, change the place again! No no no.
Carter came forward.
OH HELL NO NO BITCH GET ME OUT OF HERE.
"Hello Y/n."
"GET AWAY- I SAY GET AWAY-"
"No. Your the one who can't move, I'm the one who can."
"Then use your privilege to STEP AWAY."
"I'm not leaving you. Wherever you go, wherever you are. I'll be watching."
"Bitch you are the craziest stalker I ever damn heard of."
"Do you want to see something. I think it's important."
"If it has something to do with you, then no."
"It doesn't." He set the gasoline on fire. I panicked and struggled to move. The fire swallowed me up. Then disappeared.
I was in another place now. My- house?
"So. You think I care about you?" He says.
I stay silent. What? What the fuck is going on? And how the fuck is this happening.
"Just like Carter said. 'I'm using you' I don't care."
"Will- you don't?"
"No. I waited hours to go get you. I would've came immediately if I liked you."
I stayed quiet. I was at loss for words.

*Wilbur's POV*
I woke up to heavy breathing. I opened my eyes quickly and looked down. It looked like Y/n was having a Panic Attack. I try to shake her to wake them up. It doesn't work.
"Y/n?? Y/n? Wake up.." I say to them.
It gets worse.. and worse.. I try to wake them up. I shake them.
Finally, they open there eyes quickly.
"Y/n! Are you okay?" I ask.
They look at me. They run out of the room. I run after them.
"Y/n! What's wrong?" I yell.
They run out of the house.
"Wilbur! What's going on?" Tubbo asks.
"I don't know! They woke up in a panic! They won't speak!" I explain.
I run out of the house and chase after them.
Was it something I said? Was it something I did?
They ran through the bushes. I did as well.
They ran over to a rock by a lake. They sat on it and stared into the lake.
I slowly walked to them. I heard them sobbing.
I made it to the rock.
They looked at me and backed away. Then, they leaned back in. I sat down next to them.
"I-I'm sorry." They admit.
"I-it's okay.. why are you doing this?" I ask.
"I-I-"
They stay silent for a second.
"I just had a bad dream." They admit.
"About?"
"Please.. please don't get mad." They say.
"I won't."
"It was about.. me, you, and Carter." They say.
"Why? What happened with me?" I asked. I began to get worried.
"Will- I don't know why.. but it wasn't very good.." they admit.
"Y/n.. what happened?"
"The.. the Will in my dream.. not you! I- I don't believe you would do something like- that.. or think something like that. He just- he said that he doesn't care.. he said that he never has- and-"
I cut them off with a hug. I felt horrible. Why would they dream that? Did Carter do something? They stopped talking completely and just hugged me. It felt good to have them back in my arms.
"Y/n. I care about you.. so much. More than anything." I tell them.
I can hear them take a deep breath.
"I know.. I don't know what got into me.. I care so much about you too."
I feel happier to know that they feel that way.
We hug for a while and go back to the house. We turn on Phil's live and sit on the couch with Tubbo and Tommy.
"Are Y/n and Wilbur dating?" Phil reads out a chat. "Uhhh I actually don't know. I don't think so though."
We both take a deep breath.

*Your POV*
I can't believe I did that. I'm so dramatic. I should've just- went to the bathroom or something. I'm- I just fucking cried at a lake.
"Are you visiting Tommy and Tubbo and-" he read. "I don't know. Maybe. Everyone is still trying to give y/n space from what happened. But maybe."
Wilbur and Tubbo go upstairs soon after. They want to stream together.
"This bitch better not come to see us." Tommy says.
"Why not?" I ask.
"Because. He'll go all dad mode on me." Tommy laughs.
"You already have Wilbur to do that." I chuckled.
"WELL THEN ILL HAVE TWO FUCKING PRICKS LOOKING AFTER ME." Tommy yelled.
I facepalmed.
"Is Tommy actually 6'3?- no. I don't think he is." Phil says.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD. This prick! I am fucking 6'3!" Tommy yells. He gets out his phone quickly and calls Phil.
"Hello-"
"I AM FUCKING 6'3 YOU GROWN ASS MAN" Tommy yelled. He hung up.
Both of us laugh.
"Oh my god! Tommy." I say.

*Wilbur's POV*
I go upstairs with Tubbo to go live. After about 15 minutes I change some lyrics to my song.
"Hey, I'm going to go practice. I'll ask Tommy if he wants to come up here and stream with you." I tell Tubbo.
He nods his head.
I ask Tommy and he says yes. I go into my room and shut the door.
(the song Wilbur writes is, 'Line Without a Hook' — He already wrote it a while but he added some new lines in, like "crying at the lake—was it something I said—" and all of that.)
I decided to get a shower. I got one, and then got out and changed.

*Your POV*
I go upstairs to see what Tommy and Tubbo are doing.
"Hey guys!" I say. "Oh! Your streaming still." I laughed.
"Yeah! Come sit down! The chats been worried about you. See- guys they are okay!" Tubbo laughs.
I sit down in the middle of Tubbo and Tommy.
"Is that Will's shirt?" Tommy asks out of the blue.
I look down and then look back up. "Uhhhh- yes- BUT! Hear me out.. my clothes are dirty from the- um.. incident. You know! My broken closet!" I chuckled.
"Wait- I didn't expect you to say yes-" Tubbo laughed.
"What's wrong with it?" I ask.
"Nothing. People might think your dating. That's all." Tommy teases.
"They won't- calm down." I laughed.
We streamed for about an hour and then I decided to go back to my room. We planned to have dinner outside tonight. I washed my clothes and got on other pjs.
Before we went outside I decided to record the 'bust your kneecaps' song that I sang to everyone. I thought maybe it might lighten my trauma. Or get my mind off of it. I might act like it's nothing.. but it was really scary.

"Y/n don't leave me." I sang into the mic.

I decided I wanted to make it as if I weren't the one singing it. So it would be someone else. But I am singing it? It's very confusing. It's like if Carter was saying it to me. But I'm just singing what he said.

"You said you'd love me forever. Honey believe me.. I'll have your heart- on a platter."

I tried a different cord, I liked it.

"Might you recall- we've got a small."

I paused.

"Family business."

I did some other cords for some effect.

"And the family won't like- this~"

I held in the 'this' a bit longer then I did before.

"They'll bust your kneecaps. Ooo whup dee doo whup dee doo."

I tapped my foot.

"They'll bust your kneecaps. Oo dup dee doo up dee doo~"

I stopped playing my guitar so I could fit some piano in here.
I began playing my guitar again.

"Y/n you told me- you were no fool.. you were no chump. Then you got cold feet. Now all you'll be, is a speed bump."

I rolled my eyes.

"Something we say.. we're just a small- family business. And the family won't like this!~"

I held the 'this' again.

"They'll bust your kneecaps. Ooo up dee doo up dee doo. They'll bust your kneecaps- that's what their going to do."

I stopped playing again so I could add more piano.
I began to play again, but slower.

"Y/n there's still time. Together I know, we''d go so far- tell Uncle Roco.. to call up the guys.. with the crowbars."

I played faster again.

"You call it crime.. we call it smart- family business.."

I took a deep breath.

"And the family- is.. famous!~"

I held in the famous for a couple moments, then let go.
I stopped playing once again to leave some room for the piano. I paused the recording to go get Tommy.
"Hey Tommy! I need you for something." I yell from my room.
"What?!" He yells back.
"Come here!!"
He runs into my room.
"What do you need??"
"Can you yell something into my mic?" I laughed.
"Uhh.. why?"
"Because. Your awesome at yelling."
"Is that a compliment?"
"Yes."
"Then what is it?"
"Can you yell, 'let's bust some kneecaps!' For me?" I chuckled.
"Uhh.. sure.. for what?"
"For the suprise." I laughed.
"IM GONNA BE THE SUPRISE?!"
"NO DIPSHIT YOUR GOING TO BE A PART OF THE SUPRISE. Not the actual SUPRISE!!" I laughed.
"Okay. Yes, yes I will. Because I am that great." He laughed.
I pressed record on my mic.
He screamed, "let's bust some kneecaps!"
I hit stop on the recording.
"Thanks." I giggled.
"No problem." He brushed his shoulders and nodded. Trying to act all cool. He walked out of my room and closed my door.
I added an effect to his voice to make it seem far away.

"They'll bust your kneecaps! ... They'll bust your kneecaps!"

I started playing the guitar again.

"It's such a shame.. that you became- such an issue. Oh dear, Y/n I'll miss you!~"

I held in the 'you' then let go.

"They'll bust your kneecaps- that's what their going to do. They'll bust your kneecaps. They'll bust your kneecaps- ooo up dee doo whup dee do. They'll bust your kneecaps. Ooo yeah! Their coming for you~" I finished.

I got my piano out and played the parts that were needed.
I played back the whole song. Everything was ready. I now have 4 songs! Yes! I would say that could be enough for my first album. But maybe I should make one more? Eh. It depends. If I think of anything, I'll add it.
I put everything down and turned on a movie. I laid down and began to watch it.

*Wilbur's POV*
I picked up my guitar.
(Wilbur is about to write the song, 'Just the way you are' by Bruno Mars. But an acoustic/guitar version. And slower.)

"Oh, her eyes.. her eyes- make the stars look like they're not shining." I began.

"Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her.."

I paused and thought about what word to say next.

"-trying.. she's so beautiful. And I tell her everyday."

I took a deep breath.

"Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her- she won't believe me."

It's true.

"It's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see. But every time she asks me- 'do I look okay?' I say.."

I played a little louder.

"When I see your face! There's not a thing that I would change. Cause your amazing~ just the way you are.."

I smiled a little thinking of Y/n.

"And when you smile! The whole world stops and stares for a while. 'Cause girl you're amazing. Just the way you are."

I played a little softer.

"Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me. Her laugh her laugh, she hates it but I think it's so.. sexy."

I laughed a little at myself.

"She's so beautiful. And I tell her everyday."

I heard something behind me. But I didn't look back. It's nothing I'm sure.

"Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change."

I played softly.

"If perfect's what your searching for then just stay the same. So, don't even bother asking- don't even bother asking. Babe."

I turned around to see Tubbo shutting the door.
He sat down on my bed.
"Go on!" He exclaimed.
I chuckled.

"When I see your face! There's not a thing that I would change! Cause your amazing, just the way you are. And when you smile~ the whole world stops and stares for a while. Cause girl your amazing.."

I played a little louder.

"Just the way you are!" Tubbo decided to join in. He bopped his head to the beat.

"The way you are!~ the way you are.. girl your amazing.. just the way you are.."

I slowed down the beat a lot.

"When I see your face.. there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause your amazing.. just the way you are."

"And when you smile, baby.." I laughed at myself again.

"The whole world stops and stares for a while."

Tubbo sat in awe.

"Cause girl you're amazing. Just the way you are..."

I softened my voice..

"Cause girl you're amazing. Just the way you are~" I finished.

Tubbo clapped.
"Is that the finished version??" He exclaimed.
"Probably! Do you like it?" I asked.
"Yeah! Is it about y/n?" Tubbo chuckled.
"Well, yeah. It is." I chuckled.
"Oooooo~" he teased.
"Oh shut up." I laughed.
"In all seriousness, I do like it. Very much. Do you think Y/n will know it's about them?" Tubbo questioned.
"Maybe." I chuckled.
"Aren't you writing two new songs?" Tubbo asked. He stood up, and walked towards the door to leave.
"I am. This is just one of them, the other one is done." I replied.
"Well can I hear that one?!" He exclaimed in excitement.
"I think I'll leave that one as a suprise." I laughed.
"Aww.." he walked out of the room.

*Your POV*
The movie finished and I got a notification on my phone.

Unknown number
Did you like the dream?

{} sorry for this kind of short chapter! I really hope you liked it! Thank you all for almost 10k reads!! Im so happy you all enjoy it. Go check out @Franchescasoot 's story!! And go check out my other story- 'What needs to go' !! I have many ideas coming for this story! So stay tuned! Have an amazing day/night and go eat, and drink something! {}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468 28 12
A stage crew kid. An internet celeb. A toxic friendship. A dash of anxiety. What could go wrong? (Pls read this. I need validation from those around...
25.5K 499 10
All because of him I learned to love again... This is a Wilbur soot x reader that follows the life of y/n (she/her pronouns) y/n lives with her boyfr...
270K 9K 11
Twins, Tommy and Y/n, survived a house fire that killed their parents, landing them in the foster system. They quickly learn that not everyone has go...
124 0 13
this is a sequel to my other story "A blessing" I hope you enjoy