๐–๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ โ„๏ธŽ สฒ...

By kookssis1997

๊ง๐‘†๐‘๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ . ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก. ๐‘ƒ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ... More

๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ/๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐…๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ/๐‚๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž

๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

324 21 1
By kookssis1997

Y/n arrived to the studio a little early. She grabs her stuff and walks into the building. She sets her things where they need to go. She hooks up her phone and starts the song.

She takes in a deep breath and starts to dance. She did the moves Jungkook taught her. She put her heart out to the dance. She picks up her flag and did her routine with it. She tosses her flag and catches it with ease. Then she moves on to her rifle work.

She tosses her rifle and did some drop spins to the beat. She does a 45 toss and catches it. She sets it down and finishes her dance routine. She picks up her rifle again and makes a big toss and spins three times and catches it perfectly.

She release the air she didn't know she was holding and dropped onto all fours. She hears clapping and looks up. It was Jungkook.

She smiles and lays down on her back and breathed heavily. Jungkook makes an appearance in her vision.

"That was amazing." He compliments her.

She huffs and sits up, "Thank you. Like I said before I learned from the best." She says, spinning around to look up at him. He reached out his hand to her.

She shakes her head and stood up on her own. She didn't want him to struggle pulling her up. She wipes the dirt from her shorts and looked at him.

"You ready?" She asks.

He nods, "Let's get it."

❄︎

Four hours. They practiced for four hours. He helped her with her dance one more time. She practiced her routine a thousand times until she knew she can do it in her sleep.

They take their place on the bench. Y/n wipes away her sweat and took a sip of her water. She checks the time and it's almost one in the morning.

Her eyes widen and she shots up grabbing her keys. She gathers her equipment.

"Thank you again, Jungkook. I'll see you tomorrow at school." She tells him as she made her way to the exit. He waves at her as she disappears into the hallway.

He sighs and couldn't help the smile that appeared on his lips. He gets up and grabbed his keys. He turns off the lights and locked up.

Y/n rushed home. She enters her house and went to her room. There sleeping in her bed is Taehyung. She sighs and leans against the door frame. She was so tired. She kicks off her shoes and grabbed some clothes.

She goes to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She did her night routine and walked out of the bathroom. She throws her dirty clothes into the hamper. She enters her cold bedroom and closed the door behind her.

She enters her bed and gets comfortable. Taehyung stirs in his sleep and reached out. His hand made contact on Y/n's arm.

"Hey." He mumbles.

"Sorry for waking you up." She apologizes to her best friend.

He groans as he stretches, "No you didn't wake me. How was practice?" He asks as he rolls over and looks at her silhouette.

She sighs, "It was okay. I'm so sore, now." She says rubbing her aching thigh.

Taehyung chuckles, "The soreness will go away soon. But how are you feeling for Friday?" He asks bring the covers closer to his chin.

She shrugs, "I feel okay. Since I'm going to have you and Jungkook there, I'll be fine. I got my good luck charm and a new friend." She says reaching out placing her hand on Taehyung's cheek.

He laughs, "Okay, Y/n. Get some sleep." He tells her taking her hand off his face.

She hums and snuggles against her pillow, "Goodnight, Tae." She mumbles.

"Goodnight."

❄︎

The next day, Y/n felt relaxed. Her morning classes were passing by quickly. Then it dawn on her that she won't see Jungkook tonight. He wants her to relax before her tryouts tomorrow.

It's now lunch and she made her way to the band hall. She didn't want to see him. She already broke her vow on having a crush and falling for someone. She didn't want to dig a deeper hole with her feelings for the Korean teenage boy.

Jungkook waited for the (s/c) chubby girl. But she didn't make her appearance into the cafeteria. So he ate his lunch. Alone. The bell rings and he walks out of the cafeteria with his book sack over his shoulder.

He walks and enters the crowded common area. He makes his way to his next class when he bumps into someone.

"Sorry." The person apologizes.

It was Y/n.

Both teenagers looked at each other. Neither one wanted to break the staring contest. Y/n started to feel defeated so she looks away.

"Why didn't you eat with me at lunch?" The korean boy asks after some time of being silent.

She shrug her shoulders, "I thought you were getting annoyed with me so I ate in the band hall." She lies to him. She couldn't tell him the real reason.

He shakes his head, "No. The only people that annoy me is your best friend and the rest of the guys." He jokes.

Y/n cracks a small smile, "Ha okay. I'll see you tomorrow?" She asks stepping away from him to making it to class.

He nods, "You sure will!" He calls you her.

She laughs and disappears into the crowd of students.

❄︎

The final bell rings, Y/n gets up from her desk and flings her bag over her shoulders.

"Y/n?" Taehyung asks.

She looks over at her best friend with a raise eyebrow, "Yes, Tae?"

He looks at her dead in the eyes and says, "You and Jungkook need to talk. Not today. But whenever you can." He tells her as he stands up.

She looks at him confused, "What you mean, "Need to talk."?"

He shakes his head, "I said what I said, Y/n." He says.

She nods and they walk out the classroom together.

Y/n and Taehyung walked to the student parking lot both taking out their keys.

"So what are you going to do today?" Taehyung asks Y/n.

She shrug her shoulders, "I don't know. Probably go home and lay down." She tells him.

"Alright. I'll meet you there." He tells her, jogging to his car.

She smile and rolls her eyes and got into her. She starts it up and made her journey to her lovely home.

❄︎

Jungkook walked into his empty house. His parents are in South Korea on a business trip. He sighs and plops down on the couch. He runs his fingers through his hair and turned on the t.v.

He doesn't even watch the show that's playing on the plasma. He's in his own little world. And that world consists of Y/f/n Y/l/n. Her face made an appearance in his mind.

He may come off as this cold teenage boy to the school but Y/n saw passed that. He knew she did. He groans as he turns off the television. He digs out his phone from his pocket and went to his Snapchat app. He opens a few messages and sent out some photos. He watched a few stories.

Then Taehyung's name pops up. On his story is a boomerang of a television. He tagged Y/n in the video. Next, was a picture of Taehyung and Y/n smiling at the camera. Jungkook's lips tugged at the corners. His lips turn into a full bunny smile.

He exits out of the app and went upstairs. He enters his room, grabbed some sleep clothes, and went into his bathroom. He turns on the hot water and strips from his school clothes. He hops into the shower and washes up quickly. He dries off and gets dress. He exits the bathroom and lays down in his bed.

Today was a long day for him. Waking up extra early just to practice his dance routine with his street dance group. Having to rush to school because he couldn't stop dancing his solo. He wants it to be perfect so they can win again. Having to go to school and stay a full day because he doesn't have all of his credits. He was exhausted.

He yawns and stretches his muscles. He relaxes into his mattress and snuggled into his fluffy pillow. He breathes in heavily and lets out slowly as his eyes drop slowly.

As he was about to fall asleep, his phone dings. He groans and reaches for his phone. He looks at the name and instantly a smile forms on his face. Just seeing her name makes him feel warm and fuzzy inside.

He opens the text and it says:

Y/n✨💜: Thank you for everything Kookie❤️‼️ If I don't make it into winter guard tomorrow just know it was a pleasure working w/ you and getting to know you. We've grown so much in the past 3 weeks together and I am so grateful. Thank you once again☺️❤️

He couldn't help but put his full bunny smile on full display. He didn't deserve Y/n as a friend. Hell, even as a acquaintance. He knew she was too good for him. His life is so fucked up but yet here he is. Having one of the best people in his life, now.

He locks his phone and puts it back on the charger. He gets comfortable again. He closes his eyes and he starts to fall asleep with the chubby (s/c) girl on his mind.

❄︎

Y/n and Taehyung laid in the dark room as they watched t.v. Y/n kept checking her phone to see if Jungkook texted her back but he didn't. He probably fell asleep.

She felt bad. He was home alone and she was with Taehyung. Y/n sighs at the thought of him being by himself. Taehyung noticed her changed of mood.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

She hums and looks over at him. He raises an eyebrow at her. "Oh, uhm nothing. Just thinking." She tells him, going back to looking at the t.v.

"Thinking about Jungkook, huh?" He teases her.

Y/n goes into full panic mode. "What do you mean?" She questions, avoiding eye contact with him.

Taehyung didn't tease her anymore. He knew how she got when she got questions like that. He shakes his head. "Nothing." He tells her.

She was now on edge. She didn't know what was going on with her when it came to Jungkook.

Could she really like someone like him? He was really handsome and she was just average. She wasn't ugly but she wasn't pretty in her eyes. She came to terms that she could never be skinny like she wants to be. She was happy with who she was. She was scared shitless of this foreign feeling she was having in her chest, again.

She exhales deeply and turns over with her back facing Taehyung. Taehyung looked over and felt bad for his question. He knew she was figuring out her feelings for Jungkook. This has never happened to her before so he knew better than to tease her about it.

"I'm sorry." He spoke breaking the silence in the air.

"Don't be." She tells him.

He had nothing to apologize for. He was just teasing and she knew that but it gave her panic and she didn't know why. Y/n turned over and wrapped her arm around his torso and rested her head on his chest.

She sighs, "I was thinking about Jungkook. But not in the way you are thinking." She tells him.

He brought her closer to him, "You don't have to say anything. It's not my business." He tells her.

With that she kept quiet and watched the show with her best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.4K 10
โ ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง โž แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด› ยฉ 2021 ส™ส แด แด€ษดษขแดษขสœ___ Publish : 3 July 2021 End : 26 Septembe...
53K 4.6K 46
๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’…๐Ÿ“• ๐™ธ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข... ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐šŽ๐š... ๐™ฐ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š’๐š›๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๏ฟฝ...
7.2K 123 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shots๐Ÿ’œ Mostly fluff๐Ÿ˜Š and angst๐Ÿ˜– All stories are original please dont copy ๐Ÿคง P.S. I don't do smuts๐Ÿ˜ถ I update whenever...
88.7K 2K 110
โœ”๏ธ You've been added to a groupchat ranked - #47 on ๋ฐฉํƒ„