DRESS | sky [ fate : the winx...

By siriuslyblacklol

" i don't want you as a best friend only bought this dress so you could take it off " in which sky and star ... More

đŦ𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩đŦđĸđŦ
đĸđĸ. đĸ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐞đĻ𝐨𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧𝐚đĨ đŦ𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨đĢ𝐭
đĸđĸđĸ. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 đĸ𝐜𝐞 𝐩đĢđĸ𝐧𝐜𝐞đŦđŦ
đĸđ¯. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤đĸ𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐲
đ¯. đĻ𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝đŦ 𝐚đĢ𝐞 𝐟𝐮đĨđĨ
đ¯đĸ. 𝐚đĢđĻ𝐲 𝐛𝐚đĢ𝐛đĸ𝐞
đ¯đĸđĸ. 𝐞đĻ𝐩𝐡𝐚đŦđĸđŦ𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐜đĢ𝐚đŗ𝐲
đ¯đĸđĸđĸ. đŦ𝐩đĸ𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭đĨ𝐞
đĸ𝐱. đĄđšđ¯đž 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮đĢ 𝐟đĸ𝐞đĨ𝐝 𝐭đĢđĸ𝐩
𝐱. 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮đĢ 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐱đĸ. đĻ𝐞𝐞𝐭 đĻ𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚đĢđĢđĸ𝐞đĢ
𝐱đĸđĸ. đĸ'đĻ 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'đĢ𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐱đĸđĸđĸ. 𝐰𝐚đĢ 𝐠𝐚đĻ𝐞đŦ

đĸ. '𝐟đĢđĸ𝐞𝐧𝐝đŦ' 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱đĸđŦ𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲đĻ𝐨đĢ𝐞

19.3K 661 533
By siriuslyblacklol

'𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒' 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 - 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅

"Star, hey!" 

Star beamed, and while her black messy hair had been tied back, loose strands hung over her face. She let go of her suitcase as she engulfed Terra, giving her a short hug before pulling back. "Ter, you excited for your official first year in Alfea?"

Terra fidgeted with her hands, readjusting the bag that hung from her shoulder. "Surely it won't be that different, right? It'll practically be the same as all those years we've already spent here."

"But this time they'll actually let us practice magic!" Star gushed, flicking her fingers before ice swiftly crept on one of Terra's flowers, leaving it frozen.

Terra frowned. "Hey! Leave my plants alone."

Star chuckled, glancing around. Apart from the unfamiliar, odd face, Star recognised the students around her. Like Terra, the two girls had spent their whole lives being raised in Alfea, and naturally became friends after all the time they spent together. Yet, Terra got to leave in the summer as she travelled with her father and her older brother Sam. Unfortunately for Star, she had no choice but to stay back in the empty building. 

The upside was unrestricted access of even the darker magic books stashed away in different rooms. Which may have gotten Star into often more trouble than not.

Terra turned to Star, pointing behind her. "Just going to have a chat with my dad, see you back in our rooms?" 

Star nodded, watching the brunette walk away as she greeted Professor Harvey. She could never imagine one of your teachers being your parent. To be fair, Star could never picture having parents at all.

"Hey blondie." Star made Sky slightly startle, his surprised look stretching into a smile as he quickly trapped her between his arms. Star felt her her heart slightly flutter in her chest, but she plastered a smile as he let go, yet kept his hand on her arm.

"God, nearly gave me a heart attack."

Star rolled her eyes amused, a smirk sitting on her lips. "I'm flattered, but I'm no God."

"I never thought you could get less hilarious, yet I spend one summer away from Alfea and here you are." 

Star faked gasped, raising an eyebrow. "How dare you! Besides, I still haven't forgiven you for leaving me behind alone in Alfea while you did macho men sexy time with Silva."

Sky scrunched his nose in disgust, slightly nudging Star as the two stood close. "It was not sexy time with Silva, it was intense Specialist training. And we facetimed almost every night."

"Facetime isn't the same as actually seeing your face." Star pouted, looking away as she missed the blush that spread across Sky's cheeks as he stared down at her with a smile. "So, have you spoken to Stella yet?"

Sky's smile flickered as he sighed, scratching the back of his neck. "Kinda dreading it. How much do you wanna bet she'll try and blame it on me, even if she was the one to ghost me all summer?"

"I would wager all my money if I had any." she snorted, and Sky couldn't disagree. He had to admit that Stella had flaws, and a certain ability to be able to manipulate others into her own will. 

Yet there were times in which Sky couldn't help but allow himself to be lead on by Stella.

"If it isn't the power couple! One could cut the sexual tension between the two of you with a knife." Star groaned under her breath at the sight of Riven throwing his arm around Sky with a cheeky grin, wiggling his eyebrows at Star.

Sky tutted, staring at Riven. "Hey, can you give me a second?"

"What, you gonna chase after her?" Riven raised an eyebrow, forcing Sky to look behind him to notice that Star had already begun to walk away, her dark hair cascading on her shoulders. Sky slumped over, throwing Riven a glare as he pushed him away. "Can you blame her? She hates my guts."

"She doesn't hate you . . . " Sky trailed off as he muttered. Riven scoffed, raising an eyebrow. "Okay, fine! Maybe Star slightly dislikes you. But you don't help with all those sexual tension jokes."

Riven shrugged, raising his arms in defence. "It's not a joke if there's actually sexual tension between the two of you. Hey, haven't you got a girlfriend?"

Sky blushed, shaking his head. "Star is just a friend."

"Sure. I don't think the term 'friends' exists anymore, mate. People only hang out with each other because they wanna bang. And trust me when I say that Star basically drools in her sleep just thinking about you."

Sky raised en eyebrow. "We're friends." when Riven wiggled his eyebrows, Sky scrunched his nose. "I'm starting to think maybe you drool in your sleep thinking about me."

"You wish. You know? I'm more likely to think about Star than you when wankin-" Sky grabbed Riven's arm, pointing an accusing finger at Riven's amused smirk.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence."

Riven scoffed, pulling away from his best friend's grasp as he ran a hand through messy matte of hair. "You're no fair. If you don't make a move on Star, you have to allow some other lucky bloke to have her. I mean, she's smoking ho-"

"Not another word, Riven."

∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎

The awkward chatter in the Winx suite was interrupted by the sudden slam of the door. A group of five girls unpacking their stuff looked up to stare at a frowning Star, lips pulled into a pout and dark clothes hugging her body. 

"What's got you into such an angry state?" a dark skinned girl spoke. 

Star sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Riven. He's so intoxicatingly annoying at times."

"Tell me about it." muttered Terra, who placed different potted plants around the window sill.

A redhead raised her eyebrows, a curious look in her blue eyes. "Is Riven that blond boy you were talking to?" when Star sent her raised eyebrows, the redhead squirmed under her gaze. "Sorry, didn't mean to sound creepy. I just walked past the two of you before . . ."

Star gulped, realising Stella was now throwing her an intense gaze. "No, that was Sky." with a turn of her heel, Star rushed out of the room before Stella could make her feel shitty for talking to Sky. The blonde girl always managed her to feel as if she were a homewrecker, when in reality, Stella screwed up her own relationships. And Star and Sky had been friends since before Stella came into the picture. 

"How did you get all your stuff into your room so fast?" Star turned around startled by the dark-skinned girl once again. It seemed the two were sharing a room with a third girl, who's side of the room was decorated in red and orange. Star's was baby blues and whites, while the speaking girl had different tones of darker blues. 

Star shrugged, jumping on her bed. "I live here, ever since I can remember."

"What, like Harry Potter lived under the stairs?"

The corner of Star's lips tugged upwards. "I'd say all those Pottermore quizzes refer to me as more of a Slytherin."

"Explains the cunning secrecy."

Star cleared her throat. "Let me guess, Gryffindor? Explains the need to express your judgement no one asked for."

The two girls looked at each other, daring for the other to look away first. Intensity burned before the two and seconds ticked away before the taller girl took a step forward. "Aisha. Water fairy."

"Star." the girl said, pushing some headphones on her ears without adding any more details. And not that she had to. Soon enough, whispers that carried rumours dazzled the hallways about her.

Star leaned back, closing her eyes as Queen blasted through her headphones. Aisha gave her a last look before walking away from the room, closing the door behind her. 

Of course Aisha had already heard of the whispers of Star. The mysterious girl with no surname, left at the stairs of the school sixteen years ago. The one with many secrets. Who exactly was she, and where did she come from? Star suffered from those same questions, but for her it meant not knowing who she was. As if she were just some soul placed in a random body, a body she didn't belong in. Longing for a normal life away from the magic of Alfea.

Though she had to admit it wasn't always half bad.

so quick first chapter as a mini introduction

what'd ya think of star? of course, i had to make her a slytherin, because i get hufflepuff vibes from sky and i love myself a slytherin x hufflepuff couple.

actually, if i had to sort the girls into houses, i'd go

star - slytherin

bloom - slytherin/gryffindor

stella - slytherin

terra - hufflepuff

aisha - ravenclaw ( despite her saying she's a gryffindor )

musa - not sure, maybe ravenclaw?

sky - hufflepuff

riven - slytherin

beatrix - slytherin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 351 26
Emily Springs is just getting adjusted to being a princess and dating a prince and peace in the realm so when a new villain shows up she is most cert...
51.7K 934 14
~Book Dedication~ You may not think you're pretty or the best looking but there's always someone that admires every single part of you. The person wh...
76.4K 2.1K 10
[discontinued] 'To die would be an awfully big adventure' 'Let's have less of the suicidal thoughts, yeah?' īŧ˛īŧŠīŧļīŧĨīŧŽ īŧ¸ īŧ¯īŧŖ...
40.7K 625 25
Riven returns and starts a friendship with Musa. The Winx have a new problem with trying to keep their powers and having to make sure the Trix don't...