πš‚πšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπšπšœ & π™»πš’πšŽπšœ ||οΏ½...

Bởi thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... Xem ThΓͺm

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break

883 20 1
Bởi thethinkingpen

I was standing at the platform, waiting for everyone to give their bags to the helper.

"Alright, I still want you to come, Liv" Ron said placing his hands on my shoulder.

"I will, after we finish this year" I said as he hugged me and said in my ear, "Stay clear of the Squad"

"Will do, big bro" I said chuckling a little.

Fred and George hugged me as well, always together. Harry and I were still in that friends-after-breakup-awkward phase. So, I just nodded and he smiled and boarded the train.

Ginny hugged me and told that she'll write. Yeah, right she will. Hermione was the last one to hug me, she looked like she wanted to tell me something, so when everyone had boarded the train and it was only me and her and a couple more on the platform, she said, "If I find out, that you starved yourself, or aren't sleeping, I'm gonna flyback and kick your ass" and hugged me.

She whispered in my ear, "Oh, and stay clear of Malfoy" and stared behind at him, who was waving bye to Parkinson. *eyeroll*

"Or don't" she said and pulled away. "We're just friends" I said and she replied, "Sure, sure, whatever you say" dragging the words and boarded the train.

The train whistled and I was waving them smiling and all of them had their heads out of the train. 

Idiots.

When the train was out of sight, I sighed and turned around, only to face Draco. His face inches away from mine. I was startled.

"Draco!" I said with one hand on my chest, as I felt my heart beat rapidly.

"You startled me, and don't you dare sneak up on me like that" I said hitting his shoulder lightly.

He chuckled and said, "You're just easy to startle, darling" and I let out a deep breath.

"So, I thought you were gonna go for the holidays" he said as we headed back to the castle. Draco and I being the only 5th years staying back, with only a few students from the other years staying. Since, Umbridge had her insane rules, everyone wanted to leave Hogwarts, even if it was for a few days. Luckily, Umbridge wasn't staying at Hogwarts for Christmas.

"I changed my mind" I said casually as he pulled me towards the Black Lake.

"Why? You were very happy to spend Christmas with the Weasleys" he said as we sat down on the ledge of the Black Lake.

"Just" I said shrugging. He furrowed his eyebrows at me but let the topic slide.

He didn't need to know that Harry and I broke up. Yes, he was protective of me. No, let me correct myself, he was very protective of me, very. If he found out that Harry cheated on me, then definitely, Harry would've been done for.

"So, we are meeting today at the library?" he asked breaking minutes worth of silence between us. Draco and I, no matter what, always enjoyed the silence between us. It was strangely comforting for the both of us.

"No, I mean, we've covered what we would miss, if I went, so, I guess you can enjoy your time without me nagging at you" I said and he chuckled a little.

"No, no, I like spending time with you" he said and I looked at him.

"You do?" I asked so that I could hear what he said again.

"Yes, so we're meeting tonight after dinner" he said and I nodded.

We talked for a few more minutes and then sat there in silence again. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"So, the other day, you were not looking okay, so is everything okay?" he asked and I nodded, still resting my head on his shoulder.

We went in the castle during lunch and since we were the only ones who stayed back in our year, we decided that I'd sit with Draco at the Slytherin Table, well, he declared.

We were eating and he finished his lunch and was waiting for me to finish.

"You know, you are a slow eater, darling" he said as I took my last bite.

"I know, didn't you? We've had so many meals together" I said wiping my mouth and looking at him. He shook his head.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What? We're both alone. Why not spend the break together?" he said as we walked out of the hall.

"I'd like to take a nap, since I didn't, because of teaching you and-" I said and stopped, I was about to slip out the DA.

"And what?" he asked and I quickly said, "And making notes for myself. I'm tired and haven't got any good sleep, for ages" and he sighed.

"Alright, then. I'll see you at dinner I guess" he said and we went back to our dorms.

I slept as soon as my head touched the pillow. I woke up with loud banging on my door. I quickly got up and opened to see a worried Draco at my door.

"What are you doing here? And how did you get in here?" I said as I looked around to see if anyone saw him and grabbed his shirt and pulled him in my dorm.

"It's dinner time, I waited for you outside your common room, but you didn't come, then I asked a girl to go knock on your door, you still didn't open the door, so I got worried and I came here. What the hell were you doing?" he rambled everything in one breath.

"Draco, stop rambling, I just overslept" I said and made him sit on my bed.

"Okay" he said sweetly and slept on my bed, with his shoes on.

"Hey, shoes off or no sleeping" I said pointing my finger at him.

"Jeez, alright" he said as he took off his shoes.

"Give me 15, I'll freshen up and we'll go for dinner" I said as he picked a book off of my table and started reading it.

I took my shower, while humming the tunes for songs I was gonna play at the dance, which was after the break, not sure, how it'll go if Umbridge is here.

I quickly changed and went out of the shower to see Draco fast asleep, my book on his chest and he snoring lightly. I sat beside him, he looked so peaceful and totally different. I shifted a few strands that were on his face and stared, he looked beautiful.

"For how long do you plan on staring, cause I'm kinda hungry" he said with his eyes still closed.

"You looked peaceful, so I didn't wanna wake you up but now that you are, let's go" I said as I pulled him out of my dorm and went to the Great Hall.

We sat at the Slytherin Table, and started eating. Draco kept making jokes and making me laugh and always making me choke on my food.

"Draco... stop it" I said still laughing, "My throat hurts, from all the food that I've been choking" I completed.

"Alright, I'll save some for the library" he said and we completed our dinner just talking normally.

"Right" I said as we sat down at our spot. He sat a little too close to me, but now I didn't have to worry about Harry's feelings. Clearly, he didn't.

"So, let's continue with charms" I said as I opened the book and started teaching him.

The whole time that we were there, I had caught Draco staring at my lips, and when he would see that I saw him, he would quickly look down at his book, with his cheeks all red.

I was in the middle of teaching him a new charm, when again he was staring at my lips, this time he didn't notice that I was looking at him.

"Draco" I said politely and shook him lightly. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me.

"Tell me about the charm I was teaching" I said and he stuttered, "I-I, erm-"

"Draco, if you don't pay-" I said but I was cut off by him.

Draco's POV

15 days, just me and Olivia. Oh, it was like heaven for me. I tried to spend as much as time I could with her, because once Potter would be back, I'd have to keep my distance.

We were in the library and she was teaching me charms. I wasn't paying any attention, but just staring at her lips. How they would pout when she used to think something, how they would part slightly, to show her perfect teeth, how they were looking red and plump, when she would lick them. She had caught me a couple of times but didn't say anything.

I was still staring at her lips, when she called me, "Draco" and shook me lightly snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Tell me about the charm I was teaching" she said and I stuttered, "I-I, erm"

How am I supposed to say anything, I wasn't paying any attention?

"Draco, if you don't pay-" she said but I cut her off, by kissing her.

I didn't know what came over me, but I did. I kissed her, without warning, without permission. Without even deciding to do that, but simply because I didn't think I could've done anything else. I needed the breath she was holding. It belonged to me, and I wanted it back.

Her lips tasted just the same the last time I had kissed her, it was I think 2 years ago. Her warm lips touched my cold ones. Fitting perfectly in one another. She gave into the kiss, I thought she'd pull away, since she was with Potter. She was soft, she placed her hands on my cheeks and I pulled her closer to me and my hands on her waist.

It felt like eternity, but she pulled away, shaking her head. My lips longing for hers already and hers redder and swollen. And then, it's like I realized, I shouldn't have kissed her without her permission, but I couldn't help it.

"No, no, no, wait-" she said I cut her off again.

"You're right, I shouldn't have just-" I said and now she cut me off by cupping my cheeks and I looked at her.

"No, it's not you" she said and paused. She drew her hands back and I waited for her to complete. She let out a big breath and said, "Harry and I broke up, a few days ago" and I gave a big smile.

Wow, 15 days alone with her, and she broke up with Potter! Just wow.

She glared at me because I was smiling at her misery. "Sorry" I said quickly and she smiled slightly.

"I am vulnerable right now, I don't wanna take advantage of you" she said and I just looked at her.

She is so smart. Not just book smart, but life smart. She knows she's vulnerable, because other girls don't. Other girls would've probably still kissed me even if they were in a relationship.

"I just... if something is gonna happen between us, I don't want it to be a rebound" she said and I swallowed thickly.

"Of course, I-I understand. I'll wait darling" I said placing a hand on her thigh. And I took control.

"But" I said leaning closer, I could feel her warm breath on my face.

"Don't for even a second think, that I'll stop flirting, on the other hand, I'll do it more, now that I know, you're single" I said our lips brushing slightly.

I looked down on her lips and pecked her and sat back properly. She was flustered. And I grinned at the situation.

"So, I think I can ask, why did you break up?" I asked resting my hands on the table and closing both of our books.

"Erm, I caught Harry kissing Cho" she said and I couldn't believe her.

"What? He cheated on you?" I asked rhetorically.

"How could anyone cheat on you?" I asked rhetorically again.

She just shrugged. And I joined all the dots.

"That's why you didn't go for the break, because Potter would've been there and that day, when I asked if something was wrong and you just shook your head, that was the day you did it, didn't you?" I asked and she shook her head.

"The night before that" she said sighing loudly.

"I'm sorry" I said shooting her an apologetic smile.

"Why? It's not your fault" she said as she scooted closer to me.

We spent the rest of the night in the library talking and joking around. At times, I would flirt with her so much, that her face would turn red and she would blush so cutely.

We fell asleep in the library, in each other's arms, it's gonna be fun 15 days.

Olivia's POV

I woke up with the sun shining bright on my face. I opened my eyes only to see Draco lips centimeters away from mine. And then it hit me, we fell asleep in the library.

Draco still had his hands wrapped around my waist. I lightly shook him in order to wake him up.

"Draco" I said whispering.

"Mhmmmm" he said, still sleeping and pulled me closer. Like that was possible.

"Draco, wake up!" I said whispering loudly, I didn't wanna startle him, so I kept whispering.

"What darling? It's still pretty early, let me sleep and go back to sleep" he said and rolled me on him making me his cuddle bear.

"Love, we fell asleep in the library. Madam Prince or someone might come in here. And its not late, by the position of the sun, I think we missed breakfast" I said looking around for any signs of the librarian or the students.

He quickly jolted up and I was in his lap, my legs wrapped around his torso and he rubbed his eyes and saw me.

"Good morning, darling" he said in his sultry morning voice. Oh, Merlin, he sounded sexy.

"Good morning, Draco. Now let's go back to our dorms, before we get caught" I said standing up from his lap, but he pulled me down, making me sit again.

"What?" I said looking at him.

He just stared in my eyes, my dark green staring into his piercing grey-blue. With his hair all over the place and his shirt open loose, his sleeves folded up and his infamous smirk, he looked damn hot.

He grabbed the back of my neck and moved his lips over to my ears, his hot breath tickling my neck and sending shivers down my body.

"By the looks of it, breakfast just started. That means that no one would come here for another hour" he said whispering in my ear and making my breath hitch.

He placed a kiss below my ear, but on my jaw, he hit my sweet spot, but I couldn't let him know. If he knew, he's gonna use that when he flirts with me and then I won't be able to stop. But he thought that I was this innocent little girl, who was vanilla, but little did he know, I was far from vanilla.

I had an idea.

I wrapped my hand around his neck and my finger dragging on his back, slowly and I said lower than a whisper, "What do you have in mind?" and he loosened his grip on my neck, I understood, he was startled by my behavior.

I placed a soft kiss on his neck, making his breath hitch. He dropped his hands to my waist and I looked at him.

"What is it? Cat caught your tongue?" I said with our lips centimeters away from each other.

I saw him gulp and he stuttered, "I-I wo-" and I laughed at him and he furrowed his eyebrows. I kept laughing and it took him a minute or two to realize that I was fooling him.

"Oh yeah?" he said as he moved his hands up from my waist to my tickle spot.

"You think you're so smart? Let's see who's smarter!" he said and before I could move out of his grasp, he already started tickling me.

"N-No, D" I said laughing and squirming out of his grip. He started laughing with me too.

"S-Stop, Dr-raco" I said in between laughs.

"No, say it. I want to hear you say it" he said still tickling me.

"Alright, alright" I said and he stopped tickling.

I was catching my breath, when he stood up and offered me his hand to help me up. I took his hand and he pulled me up.

He folded his hand over his chest, raised an eyebrow and smirked, waiting for me to say it.

"You're smarter than I am, Malfoy" I said rolling my eyes.

"Though that's not true" I said mumbling under my breath.

"Pardon, I didn't catch that" he said bending down to my eye-level.

With the sun shining directly into his eyes, his grey-blue, ocean like eyes, like the kind, where I could get lost in, drown even and not need a lifeboat. I kept staring into his eyes, until he snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Darling?" he said and I blinked to snap me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I said closing the books and keeping them in my bag.

"So, do you want to do it?" he asked politely.

"Do what?" I asked looking on my left where he was leaning against the wall.

"Go to Hogsmeade, darling. Are you zoning me out already?" he said and he pushed himself off of the wall and put his and my bag onto his shoulder.

"Draco, I need to do some work, with all the tutoring, I cannot focus on my studies, I'm not gonna get 'extra credit', like you" I said as we walked out of the library, into an empty hallway.

"Alright" he said sadly.

"Are you going?" I asked before I would fall for one of his tricks, where he would manipulate me by making sad faces.

"Yeah, need to buy something" he said and I nodded.

"What?" I asked when we reached the Gryffindor Tower.

"Just something for my mother" he said as he handed me my bag.

"Okay" I said looking down at my feet, "Thank you, Draco" I said and he looked at me in confusion.

"For being there for me, I cannot count how many times. But thank you for always being there" I said fiddling with the sleeves of my robes.

He still doesn't know who truly I am. I don't know what will happen if he finds out. Will he want to be with me?

"Oh, of course not, darling. No need to thank me, I'm always going to be there, no matter what happens" he said and I pulled his tie and wrapped my hands around his neck and he hugged me back.

"It means a lot" I said whispering in his ear. He chuckled a little and placed a kiss on my shoulder.

"See you at lunch, Montgomery" he said and I went back to my dorm.

There was nothing to do anyways, so I actually did what I told Draco. I started making notes and studying. Soon, it was lunch time and I freshened up and went to the Great Hall.

Draco was nowhere to be seen, so I thought that he'd still be in Hogsmeade. I waited for him at The Slytherin Table, but he didn't come. The lunch was getting over soon, so I grabbed two plates and filled it with whatever I could and went to Draco's room.

I knew the password already, so I whispered the password and went in.

I knocked on his door, but there was no answer. So, I knocked again.

"Go away!" he yelled from in his room.

"Draco" I said softly and within a second or so, I could hear some shuffling in his room.

"What are you doing here?" he said still shuffling something.

"Erm I didn't see you at lunch so I thought that I'd bring it here, for you" I said awkwardly, still waiting at his door.

"Right" he said as he opened the door. He took the plates from my hand and gestured me to come in.

I went in and sat on his bed. "What were you doing in here?" I asked as he took a spoonful of roast potatoes in his mouth.

"Nothing" he said quickly, putting more food in his mouth so he doesn't have to talk anymore.

Jeez Draco, I can take a hint.

We finished lunch and I wanted to spend the rest of the day in his bedroom, just in each other's company but he didn't want to, so I left for the Astronomy Tower.

The next day, I was sitting at my table, reading when Draco pulled me from my waist and made me sit on the Slytherin Table. Surprisingly, he sat beside me, unlike the other days when he sat from across me.

"Hold your hand out and close your eyes" he said and I looked at him.

"Just do it" he huffed and I did what he asked.

I could hear him fiddle his robes and he placed something on my hand.

"Okay, open your eyes" he said and I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful green velvet long box in my hand. It looked a little too familiar but I couldn't place it.

I opened the box and saw the most beautiful gold necklace with a crescent moon as the pendant.

"Merry Christmas" he said as he looked at my expression.

"Draco, I didn't get you anything, I-I didn't even know it was Christmas" I said as he pulled the necklace from the box and took it in his hands.

"May I?" he asked and I shook my head. He furrowed his eyebrows and I said, "Draco, I can't accept it, I didn't get you anything"

He shook his head and said, "I don't want anything from you, darling. Now please let me" he said and I reluctantly turned around and he placed the necklace on my neck and clasped it.

"It's beautiful" I said and he looked at my neck and said, "Now you're wearing too many" I was wearing three necklaces around my neck. He removed the necklace, he gave me last Christmas at his Manor.

"I'll keep this" he said, put a spell on it that changed it to all black and wore it around his wrist.

I smiled and we continued with our breakfast.

Draco and I had been going along pretty well, if you had told me that that obnoxious, rich, rude boy was gonna be one of the most important in my life, I would've laughed at your face.

A few days passed and Draco and I were in the library, studying. He was sitting on my right side and I was turning pages of a book, as I couldn't seem to find the content I was looking for.

I was still looking at the book and I said, "Draco, please hand me that book on the shelf next to the window"

"Which one?" he asked standing up and looking down at me, so I could point it to him.

"That one" I said, still not looking up, but pointed to the book and he replied, "What the hell?"

I looked at him and he was looking at my hand, and then I realized that the sleeves of my robes had been pushed down, revealing the mark.

Đọc tiếp

BαΊ‘n CΕ©ng SαΊ½ ThΓ­ch

1.2M 37.4K 47
Harry Potter, son of Lily and James Potter, half blood wizard. Or not? It's two weeks before Harry's 17th birthday, when he discovers the truth. His...
55.4K 2.2K 29
Severus Snape x Original Female Character After the Dark Lord emerged victorious from the war, having finally killed Harry Potter, new laws were ine...
159K 3.1K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...
1.2M 22.9K 75
"Get on your fucking knees Iris." ---------- "You... don't ... know ... what ... it's ... like." He breathed between each stroke, "being ... inside...