Five Little Sacrifices

By Veikari

Continuation for my first book Waiting for My Mate, I recommend to read that one first so this one makes more... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 90

281 22 6
By Veikari

Whoo, chapter 90! Only ten chapters more and it'll be 100! I can't believe that's actually going to happen xD I've been updating a lot less lately as you have noticed and I've been thinking that I might try updating only once every two weeks. I hope that won't last long, but right now it feels necessary.

Thank you for all the comments and votes! ^^ I'll do my best to keep this story interesting!

-------------------------------------------------------

The whole guild went back inside, letting Chester, Cana and Bickslow have a moment together outside. Mirajane and Lisanna went quickly to brew some tea in the kitchen, while others sat wherever they could while the couch and armchairs were left for Warrod, Makarov, Gildarts, Laxus and Erza.

Warrod hummed pleased as he sat down and looked around curiously.

"What an interesting old house this is", he said. "Sturdy, yet so comfortable. Something you could expect from houses up in mountains."

"Not to sound impolite", Makarov said. "But it is quite surprising to see you coming all to way here in Naava Town."

"I was curious", Warrod said while straightening his long coat. "We are very concerned in Magic Council about the situation what is happening in Fiore right now."

Suddenly his playful look turned stern and it surprised them all.

"And if I'm being completely honest, there is some personal matter too", he said, his voice almost angry and it made some of them gulp.

"About Fairy Tail?" Erza asked.

"What? No, no, no! I know you kids can take care of Fairy Tail", Warrod chuckled waving his hand. "Though I am deeply sorry of what happened to Madam Roxanne. I am of course aware I have left this guild long time ago already, but it doesn't mean I won't feel sadness as well when something like this happens", he sighed. "I might not have known her and maybe it sounds silly for me to say so but we have shared the same guild, maybe not at the same time, so it does make me feel like I too have lost someone who belongs to my family."

"We are honored to have you share this grief with us, it will give us strength", Makarov said bowing his head, they all following his example.

Warrod nodded and he huffed, frowning again.

"What I'm really worried about is what will happen to Elenbora", he said.

"I thought everything was fine?" Roscoe said. "Nothing has happened."

"And Jellal is there making sure nothing will happen", Erza frowned. "Has something changed?"

"No, nothing has happened", Warrod said shaking his head and his green hair rustled. "And hopefully nothing will happen."

"They told us they knew you", Freed said as Mirajane and Lisanna served tea and biscuits to everyone. "Sanchez – who was kind to let us stay in his and his husband's house – told us you were close friends with his father and grandfather. They were herbalists and Sanchez has followed their footsteps."

"Oh, were they perhaps weretigers?"

"Yes."

"I knew them well", Warrod chuckled. "Sanchez... I remember meeting him, he was just a little cub then, I'm surprised he remembers me."

Vellanja was about to say something when Levy quickly snatched her to sit on her lap. Obviously she was just about to mention something how anyone wouldn't be able to forget Warrod when meeting him.

"That big rabbit said something too", Roscoe said leaning against a wall.

"Mr. Trufflepompom", Freed nodded. "And miss Leticia", he said and Laxus let out a small growl. "They all told us how without your help, Elenbora might not even exist anymore."

"I'm sure they would have survived, they are very persistent and diligent people", Warrod smiled. "But no matter how much I might have helped them to clean their waters and grow new plants, it won't take away the scars that were left behind by Red Dawn. I have always hoped that little by little Elenbora would open up again and stop being so afraid of mages. If Yuidose attacks them, their fear will only deepen."

"It seems like you already knew Yuidose has a connection to Red Dawn", Roscoe grunted.

"I did learn it from the letter Freed sent me earlier."

"Right now the people of Elenbora don't know who Yuidose really is", Freed said. "Or at least majority of them don't know him. We understand why you're so worried about them and what might happen."

"Have you ever met anyone from that guild?" Natsu asked curiously.

"When Fairy Tail was formed, Red Dawn was already disbanded", Warrod reminded. "But there were some former members who remained in Elenbora, wishing that they could reform the guild one day."

"Did you get rid of them?" Gajeel asked with a smirk.

"I simply encouraged them to find something else to do", Warrod chuckled. "Well enough about old stories, it is more important to focus on what's happening right now. I believe Elenbora will be alright with Crime Sorciére, but just in case I have asked Gildarts to go and help them."

"I already said I would do it", Gildarts nodded looking at Erza. "If that is alright?"

"You should go", Erza agreed. "We can handle things here."

"We should also ask more guilds to protect whole Fiore", Gray said. "We can't be sure where Yuidose might attack next and we don't have any information where they are hiding."

"We'll find that information once they have broken that charm spell and start interrogate Ketkel", Freed assured. "But depending how strong that spell is, it might take time."

"If they could have help from that little dude from Lamia Scale, he could nullify that spell in no time at all", Natsu grinned.

"Who?" Gajeel asked confused.

"That little blue haired guy! Who's always with that dog-man or whatever! Teby, Taby, Tiby or something like that."

"Toby", Wendy chuckled. "And you're talking about Yuka. I can go see them right away and ask if he could come and help", she smiled. And it was a good excuse for her to see Sherria too.

"That would be most helpful, Wendy", Erza smiled. "I guess we should inform other guilds too that they should keep their eyes open and be ready to defend their towns just in case."

"We'll go see Sabertooth!" Natsu laughed excitedly.

"Since Naava Town doesn't have its own mage guild, we could ask some guild if they could come here", Lucy suggested.

"Well, it would be a piece of cake for Blue Pegasus", Evergreen chuckled. "With Christina they can move however they want around these mountains."

"We can go talk with master Bob, since we know where to find them", Freed said and Laxus grunted and got up.

"Guess we have to thank them anyway for their help earlier", the Thunder God said. "Will you guys be alright until we come back? It'll take some time."

"Don't worry about us", Erza assured. "We'll see you back in Magnolia when you're done."

She looked at Warrod.

"I suppose Magic Council has started its own preparations to keep Yuidose from causing chaos?" she asked and Warrod nodded.

"Our most important job is to make sure there won't be any more destruction", the old man said. "And we're still helping people from Ginkgo to rebuild their town, Jura has already gone there to reform the ground."

"Figures", Laxus snorted with a smirk. "That old man is perfect for that job."

"Can I come with you?" Felix asked grabbing Laxus' hand. He didn't want to be left behind. "I bet Chester would want to go too!"

"It would give him something new to think", Makarov smiled. "And Bob will make sure nothing happens while you're there."

"I guess we better leave then right away after packing our stuff", Laxus said. "The quicker we can get them to come here, the better. By then we might have all the information we need so we can finally start hunting down Yuidose", he said. "Are you coming?" he asked looking at Roscoe who huffed, thinking about it.

"Might as well come", Evergreen said to the guard. "There's really nothing you can do here now anyway."

"It might not be a place where Roscoe feels most comfortable", Freed chuckled. Roscoe was shy and not at all accustomed to the flirtatious atmosphere Blue Pegasus had. "But it would give you something to do while waiting for what Ketkel will tell us."

"I guess you're right", Roscoe grunted. "I need something to do."

"I bet this is going to be fun", Evergreen giggled and their team went to prepare themselves for the journey, while others made their own plans who should go see whom. They would have just enough time to hop in the train that would take them away from the mountains and then they could head towards Blue Pegasus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 1.9K 30
What if there was a next generation of Fairy Tail? What if they all had gone back to the past? What will the future parents do? How can the next gen...
1.5K 104 147
[PLEASE READ ALL OF THE CHAPTERS AND LOVE STORIES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER (no skipping anything)] This collection features imaginative love stories ce...
11.9K 472 23
When you think of Fairy Tail, a certain set of names comes to mind right away. Laxus Dreyar, Erza Scarlet, Mystogan, and Shadow. The later two are kn...
108K 4.1K 52
Freed Justine X Reader ♧ Y/n has been searching for her master for years but hasn't found a clue. She is a wizard and member of Fairy Tail. Fri...