Harry's redo of his last year...

By confused_fanboy

hey~ In this fic many characters won't really act much like they do in the books or the movies . Harry will m... More

second chapter

First chapter

143 4 0
By confused_fanboy

" Are you sure ya packed everything sweetie ?" Mother asked me .

Even if she adopted me months ago , it's still weird to hear Bellatrix , one of the craziest witches of the whole fucking world, talk so worried to me .

" I'm sure mother. And even if I forgot anything I'm a wizard . I can just teleport stuff to me. Gosh your so fucking forgetful mom." I rolled my eyes.

" Are ya disrespecting me brat ! Just 'cuz I love you won't mean I won't cruzio you !"... " Sorry , I forgot to take my pills today sweatheart. My annoying cousin hid them . I'll cruzio Sirius ." Mother really has mood swings .

" Do whatever you want.I need to get dressed. " after that I went back to my room .

Hmmm , should I pretend to not have changed or be my new self ? I'll pretend for a bit , and if I get bored of it I'll be myself . Sounds good ? Yeah . If it doesn't work I'll just Avada Kedavra myself. Sooo what would past me wear ? Proberly red right ? Okay . Do I have something red other than my red ball gown ? I think I still have a red turtle neck . I searched for it and after million of years ( 3 minutes) I found it .

" Ewwww it's so ugly. " It's a greyish red with a weird gold tone in the bottom . truly ugly . I put on light blue skinny jeans to go with it. I looked at myself I looked weak . Tsk . Ugh atleast my gold earings will fit with this .

" HARRY ! You have to leave now ! The train will leave in 20 minutes !" Remus yelled from downstairs ."

.

.

.

In the train to Hogwarts after saying goodbye to his family.

I knocked on a compartment door .

" Hey anyone in there yet ?" I waited a few seconds and after no answer I got in .

I took out a book about skephalo a wonderful ship .

Just before I reached the second chapter someone knocked .

" Ugh can't anyone read some fluff in peace ?... Come in." I just got to the the first hug

"Harry !Your hair looks different. The green reminds me of Slytherin . You don't want to look like an evil snake would you ?" Oh noOoOoOoOoO Hermione! Is she really lecturing me over my hair? Can't a man be happy with his beautiful black hair with green streaks.

" Yeah mate! I missed ya but ya look like a slimey snek with your hair. Do you want ginny to dye it red or gold ? I can get her you could re-bond . She's been real sad after ya broke up with her ." Ugh Ronny boo is here too . Gotta act now .

" I know ! I hate it ! I lost a bet with Sirius, I have to keep it this way for two months . It's nice seeing you two too. How way your break ?"

" It was terrible mate ! Ginny kept crying over you ! Why can't you just get back with her ?" Ron whined.

" I'm sorry bro , but I lost my feelings for her . I'm sure she'll find someone that adores her for her .. uhhhh hair?" what is there to like about her again ?( I'm sorry to anyone who likes her . She isn't terrible . I just personally find her a bit annoying, but well I find ,many things annoying . So I apologize again)

" Really Harry ?You can't thing of anything nice other than her appearance. Boys .You only focus on a womans body. " Jokes on her I'm gay I couldn't care less about a womans body.

" I'm sorry 'mione. " I said in a fake apolegising tone .

" It's fine What are you reading . Hopefully a schoolbook !" her voice was full of annoyance.

Uhhhhhh how to I tell her it's a cute fluffy fanfic that defently didn't have any smut in it.

" It's a love story , between two youtubers/Twitch-streamers." Ron and Hermione exclaimed something at the same time .

" What's a you tuuber ? What's a Tewich streemer ?"-ron

" A love story? I didn't know boy's could care about romance ? Are you sure it isn't just written porn ?" -hermione

" Firstly google it ron .Secondly no 'mione it doesn't have anything sexual in it . Only the pure cute love between bad and skeppy ." Tsk is ron really to stubid to google stuff ? Idiot.

" What kind of names are those mate .Also what is google ?" the idiot asked .

" Oh Badboyhalo is a wonderful Twitch streamer and youtuber . He has an amazing arc at the dream smp too . ALL HAIL THE EGGPIRE!!!!! And skeppy also is a youtuber. He is cool to I guess. Not as cool as bad tho. " at the end of my speach both of them looked confused . I just continued reading.

.

.

.

at the great hall

"Hey Pottah ! What's up with your hair are you going to join us Slytherins !?" Malfoy yelled from the Slytherin table. He laughed his se- annoying laugh. Is it just me or did he get more attractive? Meh who cares. His personality is still shitty.

" Are ya crazy Malfoy ! He killed Voldemord he is way far from joining you evil snakes!" Ron yelled , red from anger . Oww does he have to yell right next to me? I want to die now .I just kept eating.

"Mate aren't you going to say anything back ?" ron asked me annoyed .

" Fine ." What could I say to Malfoy? Maybe something that'll shook him? " HEY MALFOY! YOU HAVE A NICE ASS!" I could see his shooked red face from here. I just started laughing. Everyones shooked face was way to funny!

"WTF?!" Ron looked disgusted . Oh well I'm done eating I'll just go to bed . I wonder where we'll sleep since the new seventh years are in our old dorms . Before I could leave Proffesor Snape stoped me at the door.

" Mr.Potter, no one may leave before Mcgonicall announced where the eight years will be sleeping. Go back to your seat." His face looked annoyed .

" Cmon uncle Sev! Can't you just tell me where my new dorm is ! No one will find out ! Pleaseeeeeeeee ! UwU" mvoice was filled with cuteness to lure him to be nice to me !

" Did you just UwU me ? And don't be informal with me at school I'm still your Proffesor here. But fine . ALL of the eight years stay in a new build tower . It's close to the griffindor tower . You'll find it easily." Severus stepped aside so I could move through the door.

YES . All thanks to my cute UwU ! Now where ist that new tower.

.

.

WOW this is decorated pretty ! The walls of the common room are in a pastel green . On the floor is a big yellow carpet . There are two blue sofas and and four blue armchairs . Near the big windows are are three tables with red chairs . Some other decorations are in gold and silver tones . This common room really represents all houses it would look better without the red tho . So I quickly changed the coulurs of everything red to a forest green. Now it's better . I just need to put a piture of a lion her now so no Gryffindors get angry. and done . Nice. OOooooOoo How will my room look ? I hope it has some dark colours .

.

.

. I found my room on the name tag on the door stands that I have a roommate though .

It's.

Hey Alex here , I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter even though it's quite shitty. Don't ask why I'm making a new harry potter fic instead of continuing the first one . I don't know either. Since I don't have any emotional binding to this one though I can't get to depressed to write it ! So this fic hopefully won't get discontinued. Anywaya leave anything special you want to happen here

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
189K 8.7K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
989K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...