My chemical romance oneshots

Da gwhiz342

Hi guys, so this will be some frerard/imagines/whatever other ships you guys want BUT i only write with the... Altro

parents aren't always right (f)
fame and fans - mikey
pink? - frerard
A/N Please Read
messages - ray
projekt revolution- frank
Nightmares-pt 2- gerard

nightmares - Gerard

79 1 3
Da gwhiz342

2004 era  

Aww gee's asleep and its fucking adorable, i kissed his forehead and quietly went into our kitchen. I wasn't really tired so i thought i'd read in here for a few minutes so i wouldn't wake him up. 

              TiMe SkIp

I've been in the kitchen for about an hour so i think i'm gonna go to sleep finally, but the closer to the bedroom door i got the more i heard it. Crying? Was Gerard crying? I ran into the bedroom to see him curled up and crying " no, no, no" I could hear him mumbling. Was he still asleep? I sat next to him and tried to wake him up "please wake up babe it's just a dream" i shook him harder until he finally woke up. "You're okay?" he spat out obviously terrified. "i'm fine, i'm  100% fine" i reassured  and hugged him. "i-i had a dream and y-you died,,, please don't die on me" Gerard has always complained about nightmares even in middle school when we first met, but they've gotten a lot worse lately. "i'm right here and i'm not going anywhere i promise" i whispered, trying not to be too loud. He buried his head in my shoulder ."i-i'm sorry" he mumbled. " No, don't be" I moved over forcing him him to lay down. " Please lay down babe you're gonna be exhausted tomorrow" He agreed and cuddled closer. God, i wish i could do anything to help him.

HEY BITCHES IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SHORT AF IM TRYING TO WORK ON MAKING THEM LONGER AND BETTER :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
64.4K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...