Seventeen Threads (english ve...

By missauthorC

Different threads dedicated for Seventeen. I made this for international carats who can't read the original b... More

Introduction
T.1 Seventeen as authors
T.2 "How will Svt kiss you?" (vocal team version)
T.3 "How will Svt kiss you?" (Performance team version)
T.4 "How will Svt kiss you?" (hiphop team version)
T.5 Seventeen as your boyfriend
T.6 When you said that your napkin is at the wrong place
T.7 "The Romeo and Juliet"
T.8 "Svt as type of company bosses"
T.10 "Svt when he's lack of sleep"

T.9 "Got stuck on zipping your dress, so you asked for help"

1K 40 11
By missauthorC

S.coups

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Sc: (heard you) what? (Walked towards)

You: Ohh Cheol (smiles) (showed your back) can you help me with this?

Sc: Sure (stood behind you) (holds the zipper) I'll start now~ (starts pulling the zipper downward)

You: (eyes widened) W-Wait! (Stopped his hand) w-what are you doing?!

Sc: Why? (grins as he leaned closer) (spoke in husky tone) am I not allowed to this? (Continued unzipping your dress)

You: (heat runs on your cheeks)

-----

Jeonghan

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Jh: I'm here! I'm here! (Walked closer with a smile) let me help you (stood behind you)

You: awww (feels grateful) you're sweet as ever

Jh: (chuckles) (zipped it upward) Done!

You: (faced him) thank you so much

Jh: (showed his hand) Now give it to me

You: (looked at his hand) of...what?

Jh: my fee for helping you. $10 is enough (smiles)

You: (speechless)

(Then someone shouted out of nowhere)

"WILL SOMEONE HELP ME TO OPEN THIS JAR?!"

Jh: (shouts back) I'll be there!

You: (saw Jeonghan's pocket full of money)

-------

Joshua

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Js: (approached you) need help?

You: (nods) yeah. I can't pull it up (pointed the zipper on your back)

Js: then leave it to Mr. Hong (handsome pose)

You: (laughed) (turned you back against him)

Js: (holds your zipper) (saw something) (tried to ignore it) (zipped it up)

You: wow. Thank you (face him) you're such a gentleman, Josh

Js: (smiled a bit)

You: (noticed his unusual smile) why are you smiling like that though? (Noticed his red ears) oh? Your ears are also red! Are you sick?

Js: (shook his head with a fake smile) I'm okay. Be careful on the road (turned around and stepped away)

You: (watched his back) (puzzled)

Js: (smile faded) (whispered) It's black. Her bra is black (grins)

-------

Junhui

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Jn: (raised his hand)

You: oh Jun! Nice timing! Can you help me? (pointed your back)

Jn: (saw your bare skin) (eyes widened)

You: please zip it u...

Jn: (ran away in full speed while blushing)

You:...

Zipper: ...

You: RIGHT (nods) I ALMOST FORGOT THAT THIS IS THE REAL WEN JUNHUI.

-------

Hoshi

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Hs: me! Me! (Jumped up and down) it's me! Pick me! Me! Me!

You: dude, calm down (laughed) I understand. Come here (hand gesture)

Hs: (approached with a cute smile) so how may I help you? (Excited)

You: (pointed your back) please zip it up. I got stuck in the middle (pouts)

Hs: (eyes on the zipper) (then glanced at your bare skin)

You: (watching his expression)

Hs: (smile shifted into a smirk)

You: (felt shivers) (stepped back) S-Somehow... I changed my mind

Hs: eyyyy? Come on (wrapped his arm around your waist) (pulled you closer)

You: (gasped)

Hs: (put his lips near on your ear) Just trust me... Baby girl~ (pecked on your earlobe)

------

Wonwoo

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

(But no one is responding)

You: (sighed) (about to pick another dress instead)

(But someone suddenly approached your back)

Wonwoo: (quickly zipped it upward)

You: (felt his touch) oh?

Wonwoo: (then walked away like nothing happened)

You: (looked back) (saw Wonwoo walking away with a phone on his hand) Hey! Tha...

Wonwoo: (glanced at you) (winked)

You: (freeze) (heart skipped a beat)

Wonwoo: (disappeared)

You: (tried to continue your words with trembling lips)....nk....you. (Inhaled sharply)

-----

Woozi

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Woozi: (walked closer) (hands inside his pocket) what?

You: hey! (Smiles) can you help me a little? I couldn't zip  this (pointed your back)

Wz: (pulled out his hands from his pocket) (tried to zip it up) Ugh (grunted) it's too hard

You: (sighed) really? Tsssk.

Wz: Wait a minute (went away)

You: (confused) (thinks what he is getting right now) (gasped) ahhh! I saw that before in a video. Candles help broken zipper. He must be searching for cand...

Wz: (came back with a scotch tape on his hand)

You: (smile slowly subsiding)

Wz: (proudly showed the scotch tape) use this

You: (glared)

Wz: (starts taping your dress on the way to your neck) here. (clapped his hands) BEAUTIFUL (laughed in evil way)

-----

The8

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

T8: Yes? (Walked closer) what happened?

You: hey Hao, wazzup? (Offered fist bump)

T8: (fist bump with you) yow (noticed the zipper on your back) Oh, so you could not zip it up?

You: Yeah (pouts) Can you help me?

T8: Sure (put his hand on the zipper)  what's your plan today?  Your dress is really  pretty (zipping it up) 

You: Well, I'm on my way to a blind date

T8: (suddenly zipped it down)

You: (eyes widened) HEY! WHAT THE...!

------

Mingyu

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Mingyu: I heard my name?

You: (in your mind: But I didn't call his name. Anyway...) OH yes! Can you help me?

Mingyu: (walked closer)

You: well, you see this (pointed your back)

Mingyu: (looked at your back)

You: Can you please p...

Mingyu: (suddenly kisses your back)

You: (shivers) (almost jump in shock) WHAT THE HELL KIM MINGYU?! (stared at him with rounded eyes)

Mingyu: ohhhh (innocent stare) weren't you asking me to kiss it?

You: No! I...

Mg: ahhh! (Gasped) you actually wanted me to... (grins) lick it? (Licks his fingertip)

------

Dokyeom

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Dk: help? On what? (Approached with a sweet smile) (curios)

You: hello Dokyeom (waved your hand) can you help me with this (Pointed your back)

Dk: (looked at your back) (eyes widened) (blushed) (stuttered) a-are y-you s-sure? I'm a m-man.

You: huh? It's okay. It's not my first time asking a man to do this. Besides, I'm halfway done.

Dk: (gulped) (raised his trembling hands) o-okay. Even if this is weird, I'll do it.

You: (waiting with a smile)

Dk: h-here I go.... (Slowly........unhooked your bra)

You:...

Dk: D-Done

You: (slowly looked back at Dokyeom)

Dk: (awkward smile then gave you a peace sign)

-----

Seungkwan

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Sk: you can't zip it up, dear?

You: yes (pout)

Sk: (walked closer) ohhhh. Then I'll help you (stood behind you)

You: yey (chuckles) thanks~

Sk: (start zipping it) (glance at something) what's your size?

You: (smile faded) (held your breast) huh?

Sk: your size

You: (blushed) (in your mind: why would he ask this?) I'm 4C

Sk: (tilted his head in wonder) I'm 33 though (zipped it up successfully)

You: (faced him with rounded eyes) are you kidding me?! (Looked at his chest) NO WAY! MY BREASTS ARE BIGGER!

Sk: (eyes widened) (blushed) I-IDIOT! I'M T-TALKING A-ABOUT BUTTS! ASS! ASS! YOU FLAT BUTTED! (Fanned his reddened cheeks)

-------

Vernon

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Vn: I'm available (raised his hand) (walked closer)

You: hi Hansol! Can you help me with this? (Pointed your back)

Vn: sure (nods) (zipped it up quickly)

You: Thank you

Vn: welcome (walked away)

You: (blinks)

(Insert *insect's sound)

You: (felt something weird)

(Insert another *insect sound)

You: (looked at the author) That's it? My part with Vernon is done? No more special moment?

-----

Dino

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Dino: (saw you) hey, what's wrong?

You: Chan! (Smiled) Can you help me with this? (Pointed your back)

Dino: hmmm (nods) okie (walked closer) (holds the zipper)

You: (waiting with a smile)

Dino: (saw your bra) (blushed) (pulled it upward) (cleared his throat) ahem

You: Thank you Chan! (Faced him) (saw his reddened cheeks) oh? What's wrong?

Dino: ....

You: Chan?

Dino:  nuna, I saw your undergarment. I'm sorry

You: (embarrassed) r-really? I t-thought I pulled it before in the part where it isn't visible anymore (blushed)

Dino: (avoid your gaze) it's o-okay. Don't ask other men to do it, in the future. Okay?

You: Y-Yeah (looked down) (bit your lower lip)

Dino: But I'll be an exemption. You can ask me anytime

You: (meet his gaze) huh?

Dino: you'll ask me again...right? (Y/n)?

You: (blushed) ...........uhmmm

Dino: (staring intensely)

You: (nods shyly) y-yeah.

Dino: (tried to hide his sweet smile by bowing down and scratching his nape)

-----

Vernon pt.2

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Vernon: I'm available! (Approached)

You: Hi hansol! (Turned around against him) Will you help me? (Pointed your back)

Vernon: (stared at your bare skin) (freeze)

You: (waiting for his response)

Vernon: ....

You: hansol? Are you still there?

Vernon: ARE YOU...

You: hmmmm?

Vernon: SEDUCING ME?

You: (gasped) What?! (About to look back with a glare) I di..

Vernon: (holds your shoulder to stop you from facing him)

You: ohhh (gasped by his sudden grope)

Vernon: (bend down a little) (put his lips near on your ear) (whispered in husky tone) because if you do...then I'll accept my defeat (blew on your neck)

😨
------

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 5.1K 69
Kpop Imagines featuring BTS, IKON, BAP, SEVENTEEN, GOT7, EXO, VIXX, ASTRO, INFINITE, UP10TION, SF9, MONSTA X, BTOB and more! Accepts Requests. Just P...
90.8K 2.7K 50
"i love you so much but you're still a jerk" What can you do for your crush? What can your crush make you do? Are they the same? This is just confusi...
763 13 8
Instead of having them in Imma other book, I decided to do it on here so it'll be much easier. Also there's going to be a oneshot section, but only d...
236K 5.2K 37
This is an Imagine collection for the Rookie Group from Pledis Entertainment, Seventeen! Message me your request but please see the rules first! Str...