What are you doing to me...

By just_a_test_

A Corpseskunno fanfic Shkkuno was one day streaming, when Rae suddenly asks everyone to play with her some Am... More

Thing 1
What are you doing to me...?
Guess I'll just have to live with this...
I hope we can at least be close friends...
W-What?!
Can I come with you...?
I apologize too
I planned on sleeping on the couch, but this is better
Why is my life so hard...
My mind is definitely messed up
This tastes great...
Umm...Im just gonna...
I love you too
Im big spoon tonight
I want food
Valentines day special
Valentines day special part 2
Valentines day special part 3
Nope!
In that case, Im clueless right now!
I wanna ride that one!
Then let this game begin
Im trying those next
Lets go to flying chairs next!
What the-
Im sorry you had to see me like that...
I cant wait for the triple date!
Its nothing dont worry
Ice cream
A friend
Goodnight
At least you're happy...
Im gonna talk to him
Relationship advices
Never again
A 'perfect' life I never asked for
For my sister...
Ending
Aftermath & thing 2

A date it is!

2K 86 19
By just_a_test_

Chapter 15

~Same day~

Corpse's POV

I decided to cook instead of order food today, a little surprise to Sykkuno when he finishes streaming I guess.

So now I was just watching Sykkuno on my phone play Among us with the others.

From out of nowhere my mind tells me to come play with the others and Sykkuno, so I message the discord chat to let them know I'm joining after.

Corpse: I'll join you guys after

Poki: Wait but we're full rn

Corpse: Oh then just tell me when a spot's available

Brooke: Oh you can take my spot after this, this is my last game anyways

Corpse: Ok thx

Brooke: Yeah dw about it

I turn off my phone and go to the other pc to play some among us with them after.

I probably just wanted an excuse to be able to talk with Sykkuno since I can't just go to his room while he's streaming if I was being true to myself.

But I need to act like Im just 'friends' with Sykkuno since no one else knows about our secret relationship besides Rae and Toast. As far as everyone else knew I was still dating Rae and living in the same roof as her

This was gonna be hard cause I admit, I am clingy and affectionate to him. Sure I could just say that I was just joking in case people start getting too close to the truth. But it wont be long till someone figures it out, especially someone from our friend group.

I waited for the current game to end so I can join the next one, it took longer than I expected for them to finish because of how the imposters weren't killing anyone.

And with hard alibis and effective marination the imposters won. Sykkuno being one of them and Poki being the other.

I mentally congratulated him for his victory and when Brooke said her goodbyes I joined the lobby.

"Heyy Corpse~" all the girls cooed in unison.

"Hi" I said normally.

"Oh hi Corpse" Sykkuno said  welcomingly.

"Hey Sykkuno" I said, voice going softer and gentler. Everyone awed at that and Sykkuno acted confused, or was probably genuinely confused.

"Well, are we good to go then?" Rae asked. Everyone said their okays and Rae started the game. I was an imposter how lucky, and even luckier, Sykkuno was the other imposter.

The map was Polus.

Everyone was talking in the spawn and I left them to do some 'tasks.' Usually I would just follow Sykkuno everywhere but Im trying to not raise 'suspicion' on our secret relationship.

I was in the middle of faking my tasks in medbay when I suddenly heard chattering coming closer to me.

I could only make out some of the voices coming. It was Poki, Karl, and Sykkuno.

Perfect

"Oh hi Corpse!" Karl said walking next to me, Rae and Sykkuno following closely.

"Corpse were you faking tasks?" Poki asked skeptically, I could tell she wasn't being serious with that question.

"Yes." I said plainly and clicked the kill button killing Poki. Immediately after I did that Sykkuno also killed Karl.

"Oh Jesus Corpse you killed him!" Sykkuno said as I heard his muffled giggling.

"Oh Jesus I did!" I laughed as well and went into a nearby vent and vented to admin.

Just then a dead body was reported.

Sykkuno reported.

"Oh Jesus so many dead bodies already!" Sykkuno exclaimed acting surprised by all the dead bodies.

I only killed one person which was Poki  but it shows that there are four dead bodies.

Damn Sykkuno

"Holy shit! Theres so much dead bodies already!" Rae exclaimed shockingly.

"We gotta vote someone off or else we lose." Leslie said calmly despite how much in trouble they were in.

"We need information!" Tina yelled.

"I have very valuable information right now!" Sykkuno said.

Everyone went quiet to let Sykkuno talk.

"Oh umm... my very valuable information is that Toast and Yvonne has been dead for a pretty long time now. And Poki and Karl just died recently. I was looking for the bodies and found Karl's body in medbay, so I reported it." Sykkuno said as clear as possible.

"Well I don't think its Sykkuno cause he reported at six" Rae said.

"And its not Rae either since we've been together almost the entire round!" Abe pointed out clearing Rae.

"So its between Tina, Leslie, and Corpse then?" Rae said.

"Well I don't think its Corpse since he was exactly with me when Karl and Poki died." Sykkuno also pointed out, clearing me.

I was impressed at how Sykkuno was taking lead as imposter and fooling everyone.

"But, don't forget that it could also be Abe and Rae since they're vouching for each other." Leslie said and made a 'hmm' noise.

"Im voting for who I know the imposter is." Sykkuno said in his 'trolling' voice, locking his vote on someone.

"Wait Sykkuno! You gotta tell us who you voted otherwise it might be a tie and imposters win!" Tina exclaimed distressingly.

"Hmmm Tina thats very suspicious asking who he voted for so you can vote them also, is it because YOU'RE THE IMPOSTER?!" Rae exclaimed as she also locked her vote.

"Well I voted for the imposter, because I most definitely 100% sure I know who it is." Sykkuno said.

"Sykkuno you better not be trolling right now and throw the game." Leslie said as she locked her vote on someone.

"Guys! Stop voting so carelessly! We might lose here!" Tina exclaimed in a panicked tone.

"Well Im voting for Tina then." I said as I voted for her.

"Noooo Im not the imposter!!!" Tina whined as she voted for someone.

"Oh c'mon Tina! You just said to not vote carelessly!" Abe said.

"I don't really have a choice but to vote for Tina, if we don't vote someone off we lose. But if Tina was crew then we also lose." Abe sighed as he voted for who I assume is Tina.

The votes showed up and anonymous voting wasn't on. Tina had three votes, I had one from Leslie, and Sykkuno voted for himself.

"Wait, Sykkuno?!" Rae exclaimed and it showed Tina getting dumped into the lava.

Just then it showed the Victory screen for me and Sykkuno. And all the dead people started talking.

Oh wow

"Goddamn Sykkuno, I only killed one person." I said, impressed at how he's killed three people while I only had one.

"Oh thanks I guess, you did pretty well too Corpse." Sykkuno said humbly.

"I never expected it to be Sykkuno what the heck!?" Abe also exclaimed surprisingly.

"Told you guys it wasn't me." Tina huffed as she walked away from everyone else.

"I didn't even have to lie about anything I said, you all just cleared me." Sykkuno giggled.

"Wow you're so honest Sykkuno." Rae said sarcastically.

"Was that supposed to be sarcastic?" Sykkuno questioned.

"Yes." Rae nonchalantly said.

"But I wasn't lying about anything... Yvonne and Toast's been dead for a long time, Karl's body was in medbay, Corpse was with me when Poki and Karl died, and I voted for who the imposter was" Sykkuno explained.

"Yeah...he actually wasn't lying at all lol" Yvonne said.

"Exactly, so I won with honesty." Sykkuno said proudly.

"Good job Sykkuno." Toast praised, and if Toast's praises you, you know you did well.

"Thanks Toast, but you all should also congratulate Corpse not just me." Sykkuno said as he walked around me.

"Never in my life would I have expected you to carry me in an imposter round." I chuckled and ran around in circles as well.

~Time skip~

Sykkuno finished streaming since a while ago and when he left I also left. When he finished streaming we ate the food I made and he complimented me a lot about how good it was.

So now we were just sitting next to each other minding our own business on the couch. I begged Sykkuno to come cuddle and to my disliking he refused every time which saddened me.

Then from out of nowhere Sykkuno perked up and looked like he just remembered something.

"Oh Corpse I have great news!" Sykkuno exclaimed excitedly as he faced me with the most adorably excited expression I've ever seen.

"Yeah?" I said excitedly as well, putting my phone down and looking at him, trying to match his energy.

"I wont stream for the whole week next week!" Sykkuno exclaimed as he hugged me. I then hug him back tightly out of instinct.

"Wait, why? And how's that great news?" I asked, confused at how thats great news.

"Well to answer both your questions its so that I can spend more time with you!" Sykkuno exclaimed, the excitement never leaving him.

"I just wanna cuddle all week with you next week." I said as I pull him down so that he was on top of me.

"I was hoping we'd go on our first ever date, but cuddling doesn't sound too bad either." Sykkuno said, thinking about which one would be better. The face he was making was so adorable while he's thinking.

"A date sounds great, then we can cuddle after." I whisper softly, as I moved him so that he was next to me instead of on top of me. He snapped out of his thinking and smiled at me.

"A date it is!"

Bruh this took me an entire day/night to write and it wasn't even that good 😔

Also oooh they're gonna go on a date.

1600 words :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 2.1K 24
Corpse x Sykkuno in ✨space✨ Comedy filled, action packed, a little bit of angst. And of course, a dash of romance No set update schedule :) [This st...
1.2M 27.6K 33
𝐼𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ; 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 �...
646 48 1
Nobody knew... that way before Jack introduced Corpse to their lobby, he and Sykkuno dated. They all thought that the two of them would become friend...
25.3K 628 17
WARNING⚠️: If anyone in this story feels uncomfortable or violated with my story in particular I will take it down or take them out the story. (hone...