๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”

By maya_lara1

"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Ar... More

|๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ| & |๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ|
Chapter |1| He's Back
Chapter |2| Damned Fate
Chapter |3| Bodyguard
Chapter |4| Tease
Chapter |5| Studying
Chapter |6| Going Insane
Chapter |7| Awkward
Chapter |8| Aaron Black
Chapter |9| Cheerleader Jealousy
Chapter |10| Cara Rose
Chapter |11| Angry Daddy
Chapter |12| The Green Eyed Monster
Chapter |13| Midnight Talks
Chapter |14| First Taste Of The Dark Side
Chapter |15| A Secret Unfolded With A Tear
Chapter |16| Lakeside
Chapter |17| Red
Chapter |18| The Hope Of Friendship
Chapter |19| One Little Mistake
Chapter |20| Bare Ass
Chapter |21| Coffee and Gossip
Chapter |22| Screwed
Chapter |23| Auction
Chapter |24| Lovers
Chapter |25| Inebriated Mind
Chapter |26| Dastardly Sins
Chapter |27| Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag
Chapter |28| Addiction
Chapter |29| Not My Girlfriend
Chapter |30| My Salvation
Chapter |31| The Past Meets The Present
Chapter |32| A Gift From The Heart
Chapter |33| The Truth Hurts
Chapter |34| The Flight
Chapter |35| Paris I
Chapter |37| Paris III
Chapter |38| Paris IV
Chapter |39| Paris V
Chapter |40| I Need You
Chapter |41| Daddy
Chapter |42| Snowball
Chapter |43| Trusting Pleasure
Chapter |44| Monster
Chapter |45| Drink, Fuck, Repeat
Chapter |46| Exposed
Chapter 47| No Fight Left
Chapter |48| The Two Loves Of Her Life
Chapter 49| A Mother's Intuition
Chapter |50| A Father's Regret
Chapter |51| Brothers For Life
Chapter |52| The Ending No-One Wished For
Epilogue
Chained Princess
My Stories

Chapter |36| Paris II

7.7K 202 29
By maya_lara1

K I A R A ' S P.O.V

I did plan to strip, seduce and fuck Aaron's brains out as soon we got back to the hotel, but the minute my back hit the bed, I fell asleep and didn't wake up again until the next morning.

Not that either of us minded, I had one of the best sleeps of my life. Wrapped up in Aaron's arms, just made all my nightmare disappear. His touch had always had this overwhelming power over me, but now it's like that was magnified.

One kiss, caused my body to ignite into flames, and one touch made sparks alight.

Aaron was planning a date for us to go on tonight, and yes, it was a surprise. He was actually really good at keeping it hidden from me, since I knew virtually nothing. That is not good though for a girl who wants to dress accordingly.

He'd even gone as far as kicking me out of the room for the day, so I spent it roaming the streets of Paris...and did a little light shopping. Luckily for me, there was a payphone by the Chanel shop I had just spent hundreds in, so slotted in some coins and rang my mum's number.

I was bursting to talk to her. I missed her so much, yet I was still nervous and scared. My dad want known for his understanding, and ability to forgive easily. To be honest, I was surprised he hadn't tracked me down yet.

"Mum," I called out when I heard the phone being picked up.

"Kiara, oh my baby.." She cried, instantly causing tears to well up in my eyes. "Are you okay? How's the trip?"

"It's amazing mum, better than anything I could have imagined." She sniffed on the other end, and I could already imagine her pulling out the Kleenex she always kept tucked inside her pocket.

"Oh honey that's great. I'm so happy that you're having an amazing time. What about Aaron?"

He's...perfect mum. I honestly didn't think that my feelings could get any stronger for him but they have. He took me to an art museum and I'm finding out so much more about him. I really really like him mum." I giggled, thinking back to this morning when I tried to go to the bathroom but he yanked me back into bed and held me tighter.

"And...do you think that it's love?"

It was too early for that yet, right? I mean, I know have feelings for him, but it takes a lot longer than a few months for love to for. I don't even know if Aaron is capable of something like love, he seems to hate the word with the highest regard.

"Not yet, it's too early for that I think."

"Well baby just remember that love has no boundaries. I knew I loved your father...well not the moment I met him...but I certainly had an idea during our first date. Just don't constrict yourself by something as silly as time, follow what your heart feels."

I nodded, even though she couldn't see me. "How is everything at home?"

The lengthy sigh that left her mouth gave me an idea of how shit everything had turned out to be. "I'm not going to lie honey, it's hard. Your dad has finally stopped searching for you, after I warned him a numerous amount of times that you will be coming home. In fact, he's sort of just ignoring the whole situation. He's acting like everything is normal. Your brothers are walking on eggshells around him and he doesn't even speak to me."

"Mum I'm so sorry, I never meant for..."

"Honey, it is not your fault. None of it is. Your father is a stubborn individual, but he'll get over it eventually. In the meantime, we just have to wait." I let my head drop, and rest again the phone box. Raindrops started to fall, and I was glad that I was lucky enough to be sheltered by the glass box around me. "I have to go honey, I'll see you soon. Okay?"

I choked back a sob. "Yeah, I'll see you soon. Love you,"

"I love you too baby." I slammed the phone down, and let the tears fall.

I had successfully managed to break the unbreakable family. Everyone who has ever seen my parents knows the immense love between them. Somehow, I managed to worm may way between them and pull them apart.

There was nothing that my parents wouldn't do for each other, but their kids came first. I always knew that. If my mum was on my side, and my dad was against us both, I was afraid of what the outcome would be.

A divorce would destroy them both, and me in the process.

I stepped out of the elevator once it had reached my floor. My hair was sopping wet after my miserable walk in the gloomy rain, and my bags were soaked.

I didn't bother to slid into my room card, I just knocked instead, and my...whatever the hell we were, opened the door. His smile dropped instantly, as his eyes drunk in my surely disgusting appearance.

Brushing past him, I dropped the bags in the living room and then trudged into the bedroom. I wrenched off my jacket and rid myself of my wet clothes, letting them fall to the ground in a wet puddle that stained the carpet.

In only my underwear, my body began to shake. Shivering from not only the cold, but the quiet sobs that left me broken. I collapsed to the ground, my knees pulled up to my chest and cried.

I could hear also footsteps approaching me, as if I was some wild animal that needed taming. Aaron sunk to his knees in-front of me, and without saying a word, wrapped his large arms around me, enwrapping me in my own personal safety blanket.

I let my head fall onto his chest, whilst my tears and wet hair caused water to seep through his pristine white shirt. Soft kisses were planted on my hairline, his lips brushing my skin ever so softly.

Pulling away, I forced myself to look up at him.

What a wreck I must have looked like?

Mascara was probably smeared down my cheeks and my eyes were big red and puffy with a blotchy face and trembling lips. What I was, was vulnerable. And I hated it.

"Princess, what happened?" He spoke so gently, as if the faintest noise would break me even more.

"Nothing, I'm just being stupid." I furiously wiped away my tears, angry that I had let myself fall this far.

"It's not stupid if it made you this angry." I glanced up at him and gave him a watery smile.

"I'm just being dramatic, probably going to be on my period soon. I'm fine though really."

"You talked to your mum?" I froze. "You mentioned something on the flight about wanting to talk to her. It's the only logical reason why you would be this upset. Did she say something?"

"What? No? My mum is perfect, she would never...she's the only one who supports this, it's just I'm scared that my family is falling part and it's all my fault." The tears started again, but he just held me closer.

"It's not your fault, if anything it is mine. Don't blame yourself."

I shot him a look. "Don't blame yourself, this is my fault. Least of all yours."

"If I hadn't of gone after you again then you would..."

"Have been crying in my bedroom over Tristan." I interrupted. "Or doing drugs, or getting wasted, or fucked by some random stranger. The point is, I wouldn't have been safe or happy like I am now."

"You're happy?" He sounded so cute, I couldn't help but giggle.

"Extremely, even though it doesn't exactly look like that right now... but I am, I promise. Anyways, haven't I got a date to get ready for?"

He chuckled, standing up and pulling me up with him. "Two hours, now go get your sexy ass in the shower."

"Yes sir..." I saluted, running towards the bathroom. I paused by the door and turned back to him. "I mean my dark knight." His booming laugh, followed me all the way to the shower.

***

Two hours later, I'm ready with a satin red dress clinging my body, and shaping my every curve. I wanted to wear something looser to hide my natural body shape but Aaron told me that if I did, he would be forced to cancel the date and spend the whole night showing me just how much he loves my body.

I was tempted not to change, but I really want to see what the surprise was, so instead I wore one of the new dresses I bought today and matched it with some black pumps and diamond earrings.

My hair was down in its natural loose curls, and I was barely wearing any makeup, except from a little mascara and rouge. I guess natural was the theme of the night.

Aaron whipped out a tie from his pocket the moment we sat in the taxi, and wrapped it around my eyes.

"Getting kinky already, are we now?" He chuckled, his hot breath fanning my cheek.

"You have no idea how kinky, I can get?" Fuck, could he be get any sexier?

I admit though, I was a little bummed about the blindfold since it meant I couldn't gawk at him anymore. He decided to wear a white button up shirt, with a red tie and black slacks. He even pulled out a dinner jacket for me.

Aaron Black knew how to make a girl feel special.

"Okay, ready." I nodded, a silly grin plastered on my face. After helping me out of the car, he carried me into what felt like an elevator, that took a good ten minutes. I could feel the rush of the wind the moment the doors opened, indicating that we were very high up.

There was only the faint noise of the busy Paris traffic, and the droning sound of an aeroplane flying over filling the cold summer night.

With a single tug, the silky tie fell to the floor and my mahogany eyes snapped open. My hand slowly clasped over my mouth in an effort not to scream.

This was unreal.

A table was set up in the centre of the highest point of the Eiffel Tower. It had an off white cloth covering it with silver utensils and dishes set out. Rose petals were scattered everywhere, but not red ones, no they were blue.

My absolutely favourite flowers: blue roses.

They are a rarity to find and their unique colour is what instantly draws me to them. It also happens to be the same shade as Aaron's eyes.

"You did this for me?" I managed to breath out, my voice a mere whisper in the cold.

"Of course, I would do anything for you." He pressed a kiss onto my neck, before leading me over to the table. Pushing my chair in for me like a true gentleman, he walked around and took his own seat.

A waiter came to pour us a bottle of the finest white wine in all of Paris, alongside pulling the silvers coverings off of our plates. My stomach growled at the sight of the steaming hot meal, chicken confit.

"To you, my beautiful Princess, who managed to survive the horrors of high school and finally graduate." I smiled, clinking my glass against us, before allowing the cool refreshing drink to quench my thirst.

"So, tell me something." I murmured, stuffing a potato into my mouth.

The sides of his lips curled up. "Tell you what?"

"Anything, something, tell me about your upbringing." It was a bit of a sore spot for him, I know but I just feel like he's got so much to hide. Maybe if he let it all out, he would feel better about sore subjects such as love?

"Um...well," He was stuttering, something that he never did.

"Tell me about your mum, what was she like?"

An unattainable smile broke out on his face, as if reminiscing the good times. "She was beautiful, I actually got my eyes from her. Her hair was as black as night, her skin as soft as silk. Her voice was melodic, I remember distinctly always falling asleep to her soft lullaby. Whether she was reciting a story, or singing... her voice never failed to amaze me. She was the perfect mother, but she was foolish. A woman blinded by love and that love cost her, her life."

"I thought you didn't believe in love."

"It's not that I don't believe in it, it's just the word spike this uncontrollable anger inside me. Love is a mere excuse, people kill in the name of love, they get killed in the name of love. My mother was a victim of it. My dad said he loved her, he never did. Lies were the only thing that left his mouth. She believed him of course, gave up everything, left Greece, her family, everything she knew for a man she thought she loved. It destroyed her slowly, and I had to watch it happen."

I reached out immediately and grabbed his hand. He flinched at first, an unrecognisable emotion flickering in his eyes, but it was gone just like that.

"I'm scared sometimes that it might happen to me. Love destroyed me once but you helped me to rebuild myself, get some sanity back." A humourless laugh left my mouth. "Love is a bitch, but sometimes...just sometimes...it's worth it."

"Worth what? The tears, the pain, I've seen what it did to you. You've cried more than most people, and been through so much shit because of Tristan, because of love!" I squeezed his hand. His temper was rising and I knew he was close to snapping. Slowly, he let out a deep breath, and fisted the white cloth in his hand.

"Hey, that was my fault. I chose to self-destruct because I didn't what to deal with the fact that...the one I loved was gone."

"Do you still love him?" He whispered, almost dreading the answer.

I inhaled a sharp breath. "Yes, he's one of my closet friends. We went through shit together...but that doesn't mean, I'm in love with him. In fact, I think I'm falling in love with you."

Word vomit. You know, the thing where you say stupid shit in the moment. Yeah, that just happened to me.

He cough awkwardly, and pulled back, much to my embarrassment. His hand retracted, and so did mine. I grabbed my wine and downed the glass, before gesturing the waiter for more.

Way to fuck things up.

"Your turn." Aaron suddenly blurted out. I glanced up, a little shocked but his sudden outburst.

"Oh well I guess I have this bucket list."

"You have a bucket list?" The awkwardness slowly dissipated away, as he reached for a bread roll.

"Well it's more a mental bucket list than an official one that's written down."

"Tell me what's on it then." I gulped down my mouthful of food.

"I want to travel."

"Anywhere particular," I couldn't believe I was discussing my 14 year old self's bucket list with Aaron Black.

"Europe mostly, maybe South America. I'm not too fussed about Asia but I wouldn't mind walking along the Great Wall or travelling to Thailand. I also want to go to Bali." I perked up at the thought of vast sandy beaches, with blue shimmering oceans stretching out for miles.

"Bali?"

"Yes but not alone. I would have to go with my partner you know, boyfriend or husband if the time ever comes. It's the kind of place one goes alone. I really love Italy too. My dad's family actually originates from Italy. I love all things Italian, the pizza, the pasta, the breadsticks..."

"So just the food then?" He smirked, raising his eyebrow.

"No I love the men too," I chuckled, earning a sharp glare.

"What else?"

"I want to go skinny dipping somewhere extraordinary." I took a moment to stuff another bread roll into my mouth. "I've been skinny dipping before but I want to do it in a place where the water is crystal blue and the moment I sink into it everything feels complete. My worries just wash away and all I have to do is close my eyes and sink in."

I had become so invested in my own dreams, I didn't even realise that Aaron was staring at me. His lips quirked up slightly at the corners and a look on his face that me forget everything.

"That sounds amazing, what else?" I took a deep breath, then glanced up at him with a big grin.

"I want to fly." He choked on his wine, spluttering and coughing as he grabbed a napkin and wiped his mouth.

"You want to fly?"

"Yeah, I just want to spread wings and soar." I didn't even know what I meant, but flying seemed impossible, and I wanted to defy the odds and try at least. Literally and metaphorically.

"You're very interesting, strange but interesting." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Is that all you like about me?"

"Of course not, I like everything about you. The way you scrunch your nose up when you're nervous, or the light snores you let out when you sleep. The slight twitch of your lips whenever you see something you like...including this." He pulled out a velvet box, and set it on the table. "I saw you looking at it yesterday and...your lips twitched."

As per my suspicions, it was the same pearl droplet earrings that I because enamoured by. They cost almost a hundred thousand, way too much for Aaron to spending on me.

"Thank you but...I can't accept these." He pushed the box into my hands

"You can and you will. I promise to give you the world."

"Yes the world, not the world's most expensive pair of earrings." He shrugged carelessly.

"Money means nothing to me, I only care about three things in this world. Power, Caitlin and you." The intensity of his words made me shiver, and my head skip a beat. I got up and slowly walked over to him, ignoring the waiter watching in the corner.

Sitting down on his lap, I smoothed back his hair and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "I care about you too. Always."

Care, didn't seem strong enough arms for some reason, it felt as though we weren't even talking about the word. It felt like something deeper, an unbreakable bond that was forming between us. And, I never wanted to let go.
________________________________

A/N: Aww!! Aaria are too fricking cute!!

My favourite moment had to be when Kiara was telling Aaron her dreams. Btw, since I wrote this they're kinda my dreams too!!

What are your biggest dreams or aspirations?

What was your favourite moment in the chapter?

And a lil heads up and treat for those who read my dumb author's notes....the next chapter, I'm bringing the smut!!!

And it's gonna be hot. 😉

Bring a smile to my face and please press that vote button. Also feel free to write a comment, I love hearing from you guys! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 9.4K 61
(My other books are better) ๐Ÿ˜ญ) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
740K 22.7K 63
BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY โžก THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT MATURE SCENES) Kiara Cambridge is a norm...
262K 4.1K 42
Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. Amรฉlie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafia (the second largest and most powerful...
2M 63.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...