BLOODLINE, n.mikaelson

By oliviascouture

๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž { tvd universe } L, Don't want you in my bloodline yeah just wanna have a good time... More

act one : bloodline
๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’

๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’

3K 116 114
By oliviascouture

then , 1 BC

After a few minutes, Silas had found Athena when they heard a familiar scream. Athena's mouth parted "Is that Angel." Silas nodded "We need to find her, split up?" Athena nodded and they both parted ways.

Minutes passed and Athena found Angelika on the ground, walking toward her "Angel what's wron-" she trailed off as she saw Astoria and Judas dead on the floor. Angelika turned to her friend dried tears running down her face.

Her hands and her black dress covered in blood, Athena dropped to the floor and hugged her despite her covered in blood "What happened, Angelika." she whispered.

Angelika sighed "I don't know, but all I just saw was Mama getting shot, Papa was already shot and they didn't want me to heal them." Angelika said and Athena pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. Her fingers brushed through her hair.

Athena parted their hug and called for Silas "SILAS!" she shouted for him, and heard a rustling behind her.

Silas jogged toward them "Hey did you find her." he said not paying attention to the two dead bodies beside them. Angelika stood up and looked at her brother, Silas furrowed his brows "Are you on your period again?" he asked and Angelika shook her head.

"I'm so sorry, Silas I tried to save them, but they didn't want me to," she said and Silas looked at her in confusion and then looked down to see their dead parents. His mouth parted "How did this happen, Lika." She shook her head and tears ran down her face "I don't know I just saw them like this, and I know you, Mama, and Papa was very close, just please forgive me."

She said and Silas walked toward her and placed the palm of his hand behind Angelika's neck and brought her to him, wrapping his arms around her shoulders "It's ok, Angel, it's ok I'd never hate you." he whispered into her ear and be felt her nod.

They parted and Silas licked his lips and looked at Athena who had her arms crossed "Why don't you go home and change and Athena and I will grab their bodies and tell the village so we can burn them, Angel." Angelika nodded and left her siblings.

Silas sighed and ran a hand over his mouth, Athena looked at the dead bodies "I'm sorry, Silas." Silas's head snapped toward hers. He nodded and sent her a smile of appreciation and walked over to his father and picked him up. "Let's just get this over with, Thena." and started walking away. Athena picked up Astoria and followed Silas out of the woods.

───── ─────

After one hour the entire village was by the riverside as two people placed Astoria and Judas on a small wooden boat, ready to be burnt. Everyone was dressed in white except for Angelika and Silas who were dressed in grey.

Everyone held a grim look. Silas being the eldest was supposed to burn their parents, closed his eyes momentarily and then opened them and watched as they burned.

Angelika lifted her dress and walked into the water and pushed them further into the river watching them go with water.

She walked back to the surface. And as the siblings were about to leave someone said spoke and pointed at Angelika "You-you killed them." someone spat causing the siblings to turn to the voice. Seeing their father's old friend glaring at Angelika.

Angelika tilted her head "What do you mean?" she asked tiredly and the entire crowd turned to them. Yannis approached Angelika "I mean you killed them, perhaps you wanted more power." he spat in anger causing Angelika to glare at him.

"Why would you think I need more power?" she asked trying her hardest to keep anger in. Yannis started to laugh and he looked to everyone." Because you practiced dark magic, necromancy, and you even created your type of magic, perhaps you wanted to own the land we call our home, seeing as your mother's ancestors founded it. You and your brother just wanted power, like the abominations you are." he spat causing Silas to step in front of Angelika.

Athena's mom Maisie then spoke up" Dannis leave them, they are just children who have just watched their family die, just because you are jealous that Astoria chose Judas over you so you take it out on their children."

Yannis then turned to Maisie and glared at her "Don't even get me started on you, Maisie your so-called child is an abomination just like Judas's and Astoria's children. She half human half angel, she may as well be a demon." he said completely ignoring what she said about his old crush.  And everyone gasped while Maisie, Athena, and Silas glared at him.

Before anyone could say anything Angelika chuckled coldly. Dannis then turned to her "I don't see how this is a laughing matter, Angelika."

Angelika rolled her eyes "I know what this is about, you want to make me feel bad, or make me feel weak. If you ever call Athena or my brother an abomination, I will show you what an abomination means." she said and Dannis dropped to the ground holding his head in pain.

"Because I will rip your bone to bone leave you to die. Resurrect you, and do it all over again. And I will burn this land to the ground, do you understand me."

She said and gripped his chin and watched as blood dripped down his nose and eyes. She smiled as she saw blood came out of his mouth, she whispered "I will haunt you for as long as you live and I will make you regret insulting my family." she said and let go of his chin and stopped the aneurysm. And leaves, leaving her now annoyed brother and her irritated friend both annoyed at Angelika's dramatics.

───── ─────

NOW , 20 century

Angelika groaned as she woke up, from having her head smashing into a wall. She looked down at her outfit and threw her head back "They ruined my outfit." she whined and stood up and sat on the bench behind her and searched for her phone.

Seeing as the witch-bitches didn't take her phone, she went onto her Snapchat and took a selfie of herself with pouty lips, and then saved it. Two witches came in and Angelika knew they were there but continued to fiddle with her phone.

One of them clenched their jaws and walked toward her as he was about to grab her arm, she twisted his hand causing him to shout in pain and then pushed his index finger back completely removing it, he panted and then looked at his bloody hand.

Angelika sighed and stood up and slipped her phone into her back pocket. She patted the warlock's shoulder "Don't touch me, perv." she said and then looked to the other warlock "Are you going to try and miserably fail to manhandle me." He immediately shook his head making her smile.

"Do you need me to leave?" she asked and he nodded she walked toward the exit and saw a male brunette and Sophie talking. "Hey, Sofia the first," she exclaimed making Sophie roll her eyes and turn to her, Elijah turned around as well.

So this was the girl who had a one-night stand with her brother, she looked young he thought she had no idea about the supernatural. She at Sophie "What the hell did you do to me you, bitch." Sophie rolled her eyes and looked to Elijah "She's all yours." Angelika looked at her shocked at her actions. Sophie was next on her red list.

She sat on the bench that was there and checked her nails and then looked at the vampire "Are you sitting or are you going to continue staring at me like I'm a Greek goddess." Elijah's lips twitched and he sat down on the bench. "We haven't officially met, my name is Elijah Mikaelson and you are pregnant with my brother's child."  Her mouth parted and her eyes widen "There's a fetus growing inside of me." she said in a shocked and excited tone.

Elijah smiled "Yes, as you just said, I have one question do you know of my family." he asked he had no idea what she was, perhaps she was a human, witch, siren, etc. Angelika nodded " Yea your family is nothing but the failed perversion of me." she said and Elijah furrowed his brows in confusion.

"I do not follow, what do you mean my family is the failed perversion of you." Angelika rolled her eyes at him trying to be posh "Ok, I'm going to monkey this down for you, two thousand years ago there were two powerful monkeys siblings, but the younger monkey sibling was more powerful.

So the older monkey decided that he and his sister should become immortal and then kaboom.
They were the first immortal beings on earth." she explained and Elijah clenched his jaw not liking that she talked to him as if he was a child.

Elijah's eyes then widened "You're Angelika, Silas's younger sister." she grinned "Ding-ding the whore is dead." she said and Elijah smiled "Do you wish to keep the baby?" he asked quietly he would've been perfectly fine if she didn't want to keep the baby as well, it's her body her choice.

She nodded "Of course I do, I wanna know how it feels to be a mom." she said and Elijah smiled and raised his hand to her to temple but Angelika just slaps his hand away "Honey, don't touch what you can't afford." Elijah chuckled "Sassy, but if relax I can show you my brother's story."

She sighed and let him touch her temple and show her, his half-brother's past. After a few minutes, Elijah finally let go of her temple " Your dad was a dick, well so was mine but I can't comment. And I slept with your brother who's known for having mommy and daddy issues, who I slept with. I'm proud so of myself." she said and Elijah smirked.

Sophie came in obviously overhearing "Good to know you accept the fact that you're baby, but we need your help." Elijah stood up and dusted his suit " What, precisely, is it that you want and what does it have to do with this young lady."

Angelika scoffed "Please suits, I'm older than your noble ass." Elijah sent her a annoyed smile. "Of course."

Sophie ignored her " We want to run Marcel and his vampires out of town. Klaus is the key. Everything Marcel knows about being a vampire, he learned from Klaus. Marcel trusts him, looks up to him, and he won't see the betrayal coming."

Angelika rolled her eyes at the witch, she had a feeling that Jane-Ann didn't tell her about Silas and herself. Elijah sighed irritated "Yes, well, as I'm sure you're aware, my brother Niklaus doesn't like to be told what to do." Angelika almost laughed when Elijah said Klaus's full name, his parents most of really hated him.

Sophie sighed "That's why I brought you here. Marcel drove the werewolves out of town decades ago. Do you really think he's going to welcome a hybrid baby to the neighborhood? Convince Klaus to help us, and no one has to know about the newest member of the Original family."

She blackmailed and Angelika smirked Sophie wasn't going to get as far as she thought with that cocky stance she had. Elijah smirked he was amused at how willing to witch was to lose everything "That sounds remarkably like blackmail."

Sophie sighed and shook her head "Like I said, I'm desperate." Elijah nodded "Well, then, I have my work cut out for me, don't I?" Angelika rolled her eyes at his dramatics, and people said she was a drama queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.5K 51
there was forever in those eyes. klaus mikaelson x fem!oc the originals, season three-five 2018 | ยฉ heavcnlyrising
62.9K 1.9K 11
โ– ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–’๐–˜, you're my heaven on earth, darling โช season 3-4 โซ ...
409K 8.8K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
2.2K 56 6
A Salvatore in love with a Mikaelson. What could go wrong? Kol Mikaelson X Female OC