The Outcast Obsession (Park J...

By Taenya297

" You're intoxicating. You're like a drug to me. I'm obsessed with you. I'm obsessed with everything about yo... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19 (Final)

Ch 9

5.5K 295 146
By Taenya297

Y/n felt like her whole world has shattered. She just sat there on the road, not able to move a single muscle, while the passersby gave her weird looks. Tears didn't stop overflowing. She couldn't believe that he had that effect on her, that he mattered that much to her. His rejection felt like a stab on her heart. 

When did he become so important? When did I start developing feelings for him?

Everything shook her to the core.

Suddenly realisation hits her and she stands up from the road and walks towards her car. She doesn't drive to her daily destination today. Her destination was different today.

After 10 mins of driving, she finally reaches the place.

Jimin's house.

She prepares herself and steps out of the car. She stands in front of the main gate and again finds it open like the time before. She steps inside and to her surprise, his house looks totally different today. Nothing in its place. Everything scattered on the floor. It looks like some kind of a crime spot.

Y/n's anxiety increases on seeing it. She at once runs upstairs, to Jimin's room.

The scene there was more devastated than downstairs.  Jimin looks like as if he has lost his sanity. His anger was at top of the world. He throws everything that his eyes fall on. He screams at top of his lungs as anger boils inside of him. 

Y/n's eyes get teary on seeing his disastrous self. The amount of pain he was going through felt like as if someone has stabbed him 100 times.

Y/n, not able to see him like this, runs towards him and hugs him from behind. Jimin gets frozen by the sudden contact and turns around, getting out of the embrace, even though he really needed it.

The person he sees in front of him boils his anger even more. 

Jimin- HOW DARE YOU??!! WHY DID YOU COME HERE, HUH? TO RESEARCH ON THE EXTENT A HUMAN BEING CAN BREAK??!!

Y/n- I don't know what you're talking about-

Jimin- You don't know huh? YOU DON'T KNOW??!!

Y/n- Jimin calm down-

Jimin- I was just a lab rat to you, wasn't I? Someone to research on, someone to experiment on. SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH!!

Y/n- Jimin I didn't-

She starts moving towards him but he rather holds both of her arms harshly and pushes her against the wall.

Jimin- Why did you do this?

His voice comes different from before. As if he has lost all his strength and now the only thing left with him was his broken and devastated heart. His voice comes out full of pain and heartbreak. His teary eyes look deeply into Y/n's eyes, trying to get his answers, trying to figure out why he deserved this?

Jimin- I thought you approached me because you were different from the rest. You didn't think of me as others did. You cared for me, you worried for me. You were the only one who provided me with warmth and love, for which I had been craving since ages. You broke my walls and looked inside of me. You changed my perspective with which I looked at the world. No matter how hard I tried to push you away and avoid you, but you never gave up and kept on making me fall deeper and deeper for you.

Jimin's words hypnotise Y/n. She couldn't believe her ears. It all felt like a dream to her. She looks at him with shocked eyes.

Y/n- You-

Jimin- YES! IT'S TRUE! I FELL FOR YOU! I STARTED LOVING YOU! YOU BECAME THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY LIFE! But guess what? I was such a fool to fall in your traps. All that didn't mean shit to you. For you, I was just a subject to perform a study on. You-

Y/n- STOP IT!!

Jimin flinches at her sudden outbreak.

Y/n- Enough of you speaking! Now I'll speak and you'll listen! It's true that at first, I approached you just because you were different. But it's also true that you were never a subject to me! I truly cared for you. I wanted to help you come out of your dark past. Because it was my nature from childhood to help people who were having a hard time. But what I felt towards you was something different from before. Something more. The more I came closer to you, the more I started admiring you. The way you made me feel, no one ever did. Believe me Jimin, your feelings aren't one-sided. 

I'm in love too. Crazily in love with you.

With that, Y/n stands on her toes and plants a soft kiss on his lips. A kiss which expressed all her feelings, which justified everything she just said. She steps back when she doesn't get a response. Less did she know what effect it had on Jimin.

*Warning: Smut Ahead*

That confession along with that kiss was enough to make Jimin lose his control. Even her scent was turning him on.

Without wasting any more time, he slips his hand behind her neck and smashes his lips onto her's. He starts kissing her like there's no tomorrow. His kiss was full of obsession. His tongue explores every inch of her mouth. His hands travel up and down her small figure, admiring all her curves. 

His hands travel to her thighs and lift her up, as Y/n wraps her legs around his waist. 

He takes her to his bed without leaving the contact of her luscious lips.

They land on the bed with Jimin hovering above Y/n. He detaches his lips as they go out of breath.

Jimin- You're intoxicating. You're like a drug to me. I'm obsessed with you. I'm obsessed with everything about yours. Your body, your soul, your senses, your feelings, your everything, belongs to me and ONLY me.

His hand reaches to the hem of her shirt and pulls it above, taking it off. He then attacks her jawline, tracing down to her neck and collarbone, leaving his mark along the way. He unbuttons his shirt during the process, taking it off.

Her soft moans felt like a music to his ears, turning him on even more. His thumb traces down from her neck till her waist, sending shivers down to her core. He then takes off her skirt, leaving her only in her undergarments. 

His lips don't leave a single part of her body left untouched. 

He caresses her cheek softly and kisses her forehead. 

Jimin- You ready for it, baby girl?

Y/n nods and whispers.

Y/n- Yes Daddy.

Jimin smirks in satisfaction and proceeds down, making love to her.

*End of smut*

.

.

.

.

A/n- You're smart enough to imagine the rest on your own if you wish😏
Don't forget to pray to namjesus along with some hobi water!!😂

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 15.9K 62
"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the girl is screamming .... "because I want...
48.9K 2.8K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
207K 8.5K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
141K 7.1K 32
"You're a coward, Namjoon. If she is the person you love, then go to her. Tell her you love her, hold her like she's your world." "Y/N," he said, try...