MASK YOURSELF

Oleh scarletBTS7

He knew that i love him,... then also they are marrying each other.... my best friend betray me now..... he's... Lebih Banyak

glance....brief
hush now darlin'
close to me!
Happy New Year... ✨✨✨🌹
why Tae?
feelings?... bond!
evil kook.... . .
feelings ...
tae's plan~
tae take care
trapping jin...

play pleasure~

218 10 3
Oleh scarletBTS7

omg .....

OMG 450 + READERS... THANKYOU LOVELY PEOPLES...

Warning! smut,....... (vote please?)(first smut ever ...)

...............................

Jimin was in his room when jungkook thought of a good plan to make jimin submit...

author pov ...

junkook was in the apartment office studio, fully dressed with a black suit ....looking his best for today ...just for jimin. He felt strangely excited and nervous for all this.. he longed to desire for jimin and his body...now today he has a chance so he will not let it slips..... .... . ..

"JIMINIE" junkook called jimin from studio room while sitting on desk ...

 "coming!"

he heard jimin response from the other room so junkook fixed his attire and picked a glassmaker and started drawing beautiful heart drawing on the glass which was placed in the middle of the studio ..." love ...ha!" junkook snicker ....himself...

(ignore the door and the dog.....)

the door clicks open and junkook turns his head while shoving his hands in his trousers...

."hey junkook !... you called me ?" jimin asked with his beautiful high pitch voice because he is super happy that junkook called him without any *EXTRA* words...

junkook was going crazy by his innocence and soft look with blond hair...he started walking towards jimin just as if he's a predator and he just found the best prey ...

jimin gulp harshly when he saw junkook walking in the sexiest way toward him with a wild glimpse inside his eyes ... "

"Jimmie " now junkook was in front of jimin and looking directly in his eyes while caressing Jimin's red cheeks "baby let's play a game ...I'll count till 10, you can hide anywhere but don't get caught by me ........because if I found you..... you'll be my breakfast, lunch, and dinner for today ....am I clear .." junkook held Jimin's chin harshly and raised an eyebrow ...

jimin on the other hand was shivering and loving this excitement and willing to play this game but.... the glimpse in kook's eyes were giving jimin shiver,...and he was a little scared of the beast he just saw glimpses in kook's eyes... he was willing to provoke it..he loves the beast, especially the one he loves with his whole heart and soul ...

"I asked something jimin?.."

 jimin shiver visibly when junkook use his satori slang ...he sounded like he can devour jimin right there and jimin was more than ready for it but ...he doesn't want to make this easy so...

"okay~ kookie ....but if you lose, you'll dow what I'll say ...okay ?" now jimin was the one who held junkook's chin and leans his head a little .. while speaking in the same satori slang ....seductively~ 

"Okay, ~..........."

"1" just when junkook said one jimin ran off the stairs to the kitchen 

when he heard jimin say 

 "Baby I'm preying on you toning ...

hunt you down, eat you alive just like animals..~"

junkook sang animals by maroon5 ....... the most lustful song ..just for him and that made a happy giggle escape jimin's mouth when he was under the counter ....

"2"

jimin heard him very near and thought he will get caught easily so he ran to hobi's room to hid but his door was locked so he went to the nearest next one which was 10 feet always from him...on the door, it was written-

 "kook's room"

jimin mumble and went inside just to find the personal studio door was open so he went inside ...and hid behind the heavy curtains when he heard 

"7"

he heard from the next balcony to the studio so he hurried up and went behind the corner curtains which were heavy and white in color... 

"8"

 he whispers scold himself "why was I so into my daydreaming that I didn't hear him count 3,4,5and 6 also " he facepalms himself when he heard"

"9

he heard from next room to his so he over his mouth to control his giggles .."I'll win " jimin squeal inside his head when he heard a 

*click*

doorlock 

"shit" his eyes widen and sudden fear of unknown feeling creeps his skin up, .....

"Baby I'm preying on you tonight 

hunt you down eat you alive 

just like animals 

baby, you think that you can hide,

I can smell yourself from miles ..

just like animals ~

yea yea yea 

don't tell don't lie lie ie ie 

you can't deny ny ny

the beast inside side ied 

yeah yeah yeah!~"

just as he finished his song jimin knew that now he can't run ...

"your mine "

 jimin heard junkook whisper from the other side of the curtain while slowly drawing beautiful curtains ...

junkook saw the most beautiful sight ever .... jimin eyes ever looking so pure and his lips were shining just like his eyes ...and his chubby cheeks were so red from blushing .....

his eyes were glossy with love,...

how much he really loves younger in front of him...

but junkook's eyes were showing just wild lust .... and jimin was his treat for today..

.........

"time to have breakfast baby ~"

junkook snakes his arms around his waist and pulled him towards himself so their bodies are stuck together ...Jimin's small hands on his hard and strong chest.

the taller smirk,  and lean a little so his nose is behind smaller's ear and lips touching his ears ...

"I got something for you ...wear it ....be a good boy and prove me ..

who is better ...you or tae, baby ... *smirk*"

then the taller took a step back and left.

jimin glance at the bed and saw a handcuff, blindfold, chocker with a leash... on the bed and something caught his eyes...

junkook's shirt ...

he wanted jimin to blow him ...

jimin will surely do it ...

..............................

meanwhile with junkook ...

he went to jin's room he knows that jin is a bottom for rm so he had many condoms ... just for protection for those horny fuck.... 

he took 6 packed and whisper .. "jimin baby be prepared cause monster your way .... hahaha"

he chuckles and left to take lube from Tae's room and whisper ..." sorry baby but I want to put him in his place... ill use your fav lube..."

......................................

back to studio~

junkook opened the door and saw the most delicious meal e could ever have in front of him ...

jimin..

"oh fuck" 

junkook cure because the view got him to rock hard and it was paining now...so he went near the smaller and pinned him to the heart painted glass wall (above)

"see what you have done..." taller one growled in smaller's ears and jimin glance just to see a very prominent and huge bulge.. he gulp harshly, junkook held his chin up and asked him

 " can you behave like a good boy and help your daddy, baby? "

"I'll do anything to please you jun-daddy!~" jimin assure him and junkook was satisfied with the answer.

"I'll make you feel like you never felt ....... never ~" with that junkook turned around and went to lock the studio door incase someone come (even tho rm told them they will be back the day after tomorrow...)

"I'll make you feel so good baby " junkook stuck his body with jimin's, this cause jimin to inhale his intoxicating manly scent 

junkook moved one hand and held smaller's cuffed hands above his head while with another hand he loses his tie, throwing it licking his lips sensually ~

junkook didn't waste a second and smashed his lips on the other's pillow ones ... while pulling him close by his waist while putting the cuffed hands around his(kook's) own neck...

'oh fuck his lips are so so soo good ... I wish I can kiss him forever ' junkook thought 

'OH MY GOD! ..HIS LIPs ARE ON MINE ...I THINK I COULD DIE TO KISS HIM ONCE MORE ..~" jimin squeal in his thoughts /...

junkook bit jimin's bottom lip a little and jimin whine loudly .."Mmmm~"

now both were rock hard and it started to pain but the kiss was so so good that they don't want to get off each other...

junkook lick his way towards the smaller's neck leaving hickeys under his chin and jawline...

"Aaaa" jimin moaned loudly when junkook suck and bit his sensitive spot licking it afterward ..

junkook moved his hand for removing his pants and boxers with a button-up and tear the condom pack with his teeth, wearing it afterward,...

 junkook moved his hands under his shirt on jimin, touching his butter-soft and strawberry milk-white pink skin...

"you saw " junkook nodded towards his smaller kookie ...." kookie is wide awake now ..... because of you ... and this " jimin stiffen when junkook glides his hands from his collarbones till his hard,...

"hmm~" jimin whimper when junkook touched his hard with his one finger ...

junkook slowly licked his way from jimin's collarbone while sucking his nipples and moved till his lips were almost touching his hard ...

junkook crunch and sat on his knees in front of others hard,... 

junkook licked all the way to his balls and suck the veins on his dick .."aaaahhh" jimin moned loudly .... he was on cloud 9 already ..

junkook moved his finger to jimin's lips "suck!" he commanded while bobbing his head on jimin's hard ...

"AAAhhh "jimin moaned while sucking and junkook was using all his skills to make jimin feel good.

he moved his fingers slowly gliding under jimin and insert it in one go,..moving in and out at a slow pace .."AAAHHH" 

"AAAaaaahhh" jimin was moaning and drooling mess as he pulled junkook's hair harshly earning a groan from the taller one who was still sucking the life out of jimin...

"I haven't even started my baby..., and look at you, all fucked up and sexy .." 

"AAH Hmmm~~"

jimin moaned at the sentence his already red cheeks became one shade deeper ...

junkook thought jimin was stretched enough so he pulled out from his dick and hole making jimin whine loudly ..

"now let's see how much you can survive me ..." junkook spat while tapping his thighs, asking him to hop ..

Jimin hopped on junkook's toned hips and felt something rather LARGE poking him from beneath ...

"let's see who will last .." jimin challenged him...

junkook unlocked the office door while kissing jimin passionately, walking towards his room which was so close, and locking the door of his room after opening it with a sharp kick (jimin is still on him ..) 

junkook wasted no time and slammed his full cock inside the smaller tight ...

"AAAAAAhh DADDY~~!" 

earning a loud cry from jimin while moaning himself in satisfaction,....

jimin buried his face into the crook of junkook's neck and started to bite and suck on the soft tan skin, leaving hickeys...jimin was overwhelmed with pleasure ... just wanted to cherish and make love with his love ... never wanted to forget it,jimin wanted to make sure that junkook only think about him while getting intimate with tae.

after his back met with the kingsize bed, jimin pulled him closer for another hot make out,

jimin felt his abs and pushed him away just to see the heavenly sight he could ever see with hungry eyes ...

(imaging absolutely no clothes ..... hehe)

"like what you see baby?" junkook ask smugly 

"please" jimin whine loudly with a hungry look in his eyes, junkook smirk and ask "what do you want baby" "you, p-please inside me ...please~" Jimine moaned when junkook sucks his nipples while being however over the smaller ...

junkook on the other hand loved how submissive jimin was being and how sensitive smaller was with all nearly feminine features,....

junkook was so dominant and big in comparison to jimin and he loved that fact because with tae they both were dominant and big but with jimin ....he was a real dom ...

he went lower and started leaving dark hickises all the way from his chest to his stomach and on  sexy curvy and sharp hipbones ....and he detached his lips after licking and swiping his tough from his rim once earning a whine "AA JUNKOOK ...please"

*slap*

junkook spank his ass and commanded "daddy not junkook ...." "d-daddy please~"

junkook smile and kissed jimin's already swollen lips and presses his length on the smaller entrance, slamming inside of him in one thrust 

"AAHHHHhhhh~" jimin moaned loudly when junkook didn't give him time to adjust and started slamming inside him slowly but powerful thrust making the bed slam on the wall and made a mark ...

jimin wasn't able to close his mouth for a second and junkook didn't stop for a second ... jimin was screaming "AAHHHAA DADDY~" putting fuel in the fire burning inside him...

he couldn't help but try when the younger hit his sensitive spot with full power, and his extremely loud moan was so good to junkook's ears that he pulled jimin on his lap and slam in him so deep that jimin swear that he felt like he's gonna pass out anytime ...

the pleasure was too much and junkook was going in animalistic pace  while jimin was seeing stars,... both screaming in pleasure "AAH-HHhh dadd-yy ~ aahh aaaa" "ugg MMMmmm j-jimin baby, so s-so tight "

junkook lean back to see jimin's beautiful face; teary eyes half close, sweaty forehead, red and swollen lips, puffy red  lips and neck covered with countless hickeys,..soo beautiful in his eyes 

jimin whined "right there ~ d-daddy ... oh ple AAhh please~" when junkook hit his sensitive sport dead on with his super hard and powerful thrust inside him,...

junkook was feeling so so good hearing the sweet sound of jimin begging for more and faster than he was coming close to his climax but the feeling of being inside jimin was so good that he just wanted to be inside him forever ...

the sound made him crazy and he kept on pounding hard while his own moans were getting mixed with jimins. they both felt the pressure built up inside them, junkook drugged his nails in Jimin's wrists while holding him on the place ...

junkook press his nose and lips on Jimin's crook of neck "AHH f-fuck it ... baby!~ ..j-jimin"

.... "ahh daddy kookk AAhhhhhhhHHHHH"

jimin never get this full before and junkook was feeling so so good that with one last powerful thrust he buried his long and big dick inside jimin and cum inside him with full force and scream "AAHHH T-TAE" "AAAAHHHHH hhhh h tae!" jimin moaned loudly and also cum at the same time on junkook's abs ...

now both were frozen...

Jimine and junkook both moaned tae while imagining each other with tae ...

*knock* *knock*

"jimin junkook open the door "

that voice belongs to.................

tae.

who was not happy to hear his lover and his future husband moaning but was turned on when he heard

"AAAAHH T-TAE" "AAAHHHHHhhhh tae~!"

he smirks and knocks 

"jimin junkook open the door..."

.........................................................................................................................................................

do you think there will be a threesome?...

or there will be angst.

no one knows ..but me .. hehe, love you all please this was my first smut so vote...

my first SMUT .....PLEASE VOTE...

hehe bye, my honey!~

(I got only 14 votes till now... T_T) ...

(I love my sweet readers)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Regret Oleh myrrhchoco

Fiksi Penggemar

7.8K 1.1K 31
************* Do you regret loving me ? **********†********* The only Regret I will ever have in my life is to let you go , you don't understand how...
11.8K 614 27
A story of two souls who come into each other's life without their own knowledge .... But will they stay by eachother's side till the end or somethin...
440K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
34.6K 1.4K 37
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...