꧁ 𝐼𝑓 𝑖𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘ π‘›'π‘‘π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ...

By melophileredamancy

This story has a bunch of the DreamSMP Members in it! Y/n doesn't have a very good past (ex's, family, and P... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

23

6.2K 158 416
By melophileredamancy

It went black.

*Wilbur's POV*
How could this happen. What if it's the last time I ever spoke to them? I never got to say what I felt. No, no! It's not the last time! I will see them again. I will!
"Sorry. But other than the broken closet, there is no evidence." One of the police officers said.
"No evidence? No evidence?! I got hit on the back of my head with a lamp, I saw Carter! There is a literal video of-" Tubbo said.
"Enough! We might continue the search. But we may not. Look, we have to go now." The man said.
He walked out of the house and slammed the door.
"Fuck you!" I yelled.
I sighed. We just need to do something. You know what, I'm going there to get them myself.
"I'm going to go look for them." I say.
"What?" Tommy says.
"I need to go look for them. I can't bare to think about the fact that they could be in pain." I told them.
"Wilbur-"
"Just- I'll be back." I tell them.
I look for hours on end. There is no sight of them. I turn on the recording of our song, Love like you. I'm driving. My eyes begin to water. I rub my eyes and look up.
SHIT.
I turn right quickly and pull over.
I almost wrecked! What's gotten into me?! I need to keep looking.
I look for 2 more hours. No trace. Nothing. I head home, disappointed and angry.
I get home quickly and push the door hard. I shove the shoes off my feet.
"Wilbur-" Dream says.
"What?" I say firmly.
"What's going on? They won't tell us. They keep saying that we should wait for you." Sapnap says.
"Y/n got abducted by a crazy fucking ex they had. And now I might never see them again because I couldn't fucking find them. I- I- I'm clueless." I rant.
Dream hugs me. I don't hug back.
I walk past the couch and up the stairs into my room. I slam the door shut.

*Your POV*
I wake up tied up against the wall.
Damn it! I'm in his fucking basement! Nobody will ever find me!
"Y/n~" I hear someone say.
"Who is it?" I say.
"It's Matt..."
"WHAT? YOU KNOW CARTER?!" I exclaim.
"Shut the fuck up! Like you didn't expect it!"
"I should've! Your right!" I yell.
No reply.
I sit there for- well I don't know- I have no track of time.
"Finally. I have you all to myself." Carter says. It's pitch black.
"I'm not scared of you anymore." I tell him.
"Good, you don't need to be. In fact- it's better this way." He says. His voice echoes.
"Please let me go." I beg again.
"I'm not letting you go. You'll be breaking the contract."
"I never signed that fucking contract Carter." I tell him.
"Well your family did for you!" He yells. His voice got much louder.
"I will get out of here." I tell him.
He steps into the light.
"How? How will you? Your friends don't care about you. They used you. Just like everyone does. But me, I don't. I love you, truly." He lifts my chin and shoves my head over.
"You know nothing about love."
"And you think you know any more? You aren't loved! I'm the only one who loves you." Carter kisses me on the lips. I try to pull away. He then walks over to something.
Is that true? No.. no right? No.
"No. My friends love me."
"Are you sure about that? Really? Because maybe not. They aren't looking for you. In fact, they are at your house right now.."
"How do you know that?!" I exclaim.
*KNIFE GUYS BE AWARE KNIFE AHEAD*

*Wilbur's POV*
I run down the stairs to grab a water. I'm not thirsty. I just- I just grabbed it. I walked past the couch again. We heard the TV glitch.
"Huh?" Tubbo says.
It statics.
"What the fuck?" Sapnap says.
The TV turns on. It's a black screen.
"Hello.." We hear a voice say.
"Oh god.. it's Carter." Tubbo's voice breaks.
"The Carter?!" George yells.
"What other fucking Carter's are there?!" Tommy exclaims.
The screen is a bit blurry. Its pointed at Y/n. They have bruises all over them.
"You.. you all are never going to see y/n again."
We see a knife at the corner of the screen. Another tear falls down my cheek.
"Please! NO! NO NO! CARTER! NO PLEASE DONT!" Y/n yells.
I place both my hands on the back of the couch gripping it hard. It's hard to look at this.
"I'm sorry.. but it's what has to be done." Carter says.
"NO! NO PLEASE!" Tubbo and Tommy yells.
"DONT DO THAT!" Dream screams.
"Carter.. please." Y/n's voice is shaking. I can hear her pain.
I grip the couch harder. More tears flood down my cheeks.
"NO! NO! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Y/n screams. They have never screamed that loud. It broke my heart. The camera fell over and went to static.
I dropped to my knees, hopelessly.
"Please no." I whisper to my self. I lay in a ball.
"No.. no. They aren't dead! They can't be dead!" Tubbo yells.
"Toby.." dream says.
Tubbo runs upstairs and runs into his room. I'm still sat on the floor. I have no reason to move.
"Why.." I whisper.
"Will-" Dream says.
"Shut the fuck up." I say.
"What?"
"I said to shut up! They're gone!" I stand up. Everyone looks at the tears flowing down my cheeks.
"But they might not!" George yells.
"But they might!" I yell.
"Wilbur! Everything is going to be okay!" Dream says.
"No! No it's not! Clay, I love them! I love them so much! I can't lose them. I can't! I might never see them again. I never got to tell them how I feel." More tears flowed down my cheeks. They kept coming.
"Wilbur-" Tommy hugged me. He's literally never hugged me- like.. ever.
I hugged back.
"Thank you.." I whisper.
We let go of the hug. Tommy's eyes are watering. Dream is pacing back and forth. Sapnap and George are on their phones, probably trying to figure out something.
I walk up the stairs and into Tubbo's room. I hear him sobbing.
I run over to him and embrace him in a hug. He weeps on my shoulder.
"I let this happen. I should've- I should've done more." He says.
"Don't blame yourself. You did all you could." I assure him.
"But it wasn't enough." Tubbo cries.
"Don't- dont say that." My voice breaks.
"I can't believe we lost them.." Tubbo says.
More tears come down.
"We didn't lose them." Sapnap says.
Sapnap walks into the room with his phone, so does everyone else.
He shows us a video that a fan took of a black van, and paint dripping out of it.
"Do you think-" Tubbo says.
"It's our only chance." I say.
We rush out of the house and run into the car. Sapnap is in the passenger seat and I drive.
"Do we know where that is?" Tubbo asks.
"It looks like it's in the neighborhood like 5 blocks down." Tommy tells us.
I take a right. Then a left. Then I go straight for a while. Then left, right, left, left, straight, right.
"Okay. Now- WAIT! I see it!" Tubbo yells.
I make a sharp turn to the left. I follow the paint. It stops at a house at the end of the street.
I see a car following us.
I get out immediately to see who it is.
"Nina?!" Dream yells. They hug.
"I saw the video. Where is my cousin."
"We believe they are in there. B-but Nina.. they- they might be gone." Tubbo says.
"What do you mean?"
"We saw.. a video." Tommy says.
Nina takes a deep breath. "Let's go. But be sneaky."
We sneak around the side of the house...

*Your POV*
"NO! WILBUR! AHHHHHHHHH!" I scream. The camera falls and Carter walks over to me.
"I'm not gonna kill you.." he whispers. "I'm not saying goodbye." He says.
"What happens if I don't follow the business." I say. My eyes watering.
"They'll bust your kneecaps." Carter laughs.
"Carter-"
Carter slices my cheek with the knife. "Shut it." He says.
He walks away. And somebody steps forward.
"Sweet, sweet Y/n." Fionn says.
"HOW MANY FUCKING PEOPLE ARE HERE?" I yell.
"I don't know. I'm just here for payback. And to see you again of course." He walks into the light and kicks me. Many, many times.
"Stop!" I yell in pain.
He doesn't stop. I black out. It stops. I can't see very well and I'm very dizzy. My stomach stings and my back hurts. I hear yelling from upstairs, I hear gunshots, i panic. I feel like I can't move.
"Y/n!" Someone yells. I feel them untying me. They help me up and we run out.
"W-Wilbur?" I say.
He wraps his arms around my waste and hugs me. "I'm here.."
"Wilbur-" I hug him back. We hug until everyone runs out. We run into the car. Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur and I are in one car. Dream, Sapnap, George, and someone else in the next.
I lay down in the back seat. Still struggling to breath.
Tubbo was holding an ice pack on my stomach.
I was still crying. It looked like Wilbur was too.
It was silent for the whole ride home. Wilbur and Tubbo help me inside the house. They help me on the couch. I lay in Wilbur's arms. I cry silently.
"H-how did you find me.." I whisper.
"You saved yourself.. you did it. You saved yourself with the paint." Tubbo tells me.
I cry tears of relief now. I sink into Wilbur's arms. I hear Wilbur sniffle.
I feel myself slowly getting more tired.
"Don't fall asleep.. stay awake." A girl whispers.
"Nina?" I say.
"I'm here.."
I left Wilbur's arms and turned to hug Nina. We stayed in a hug for a little. Then, I fall back into Wilbur's arms.
"Thank you.." I say.
"Y/n. We are just happy your okay." Dream says.
I look at Tubbo. I hug him.
"I though you— you.. died." I say.
"I'm here. I'm still here." He assures me.
I hug Wilbur again. I sit in front of him, not wanting to leave him.
"I missed you.." Wilbur whispers.
"I missed you too. I- I missed you so much." I whispered.
We sit in silence for a minute.
"Fuck you all." We hear Tommy say. His voice sounds off.
We look over at him.
"Oh.. Tommy." I say. I hug him.
I've never seen him cry. Never. No one, has ever seen him cry. I hear his sniffles.
"I- I can't believe we almost lost you." Tommy says.
"Even if I never came back.." I sniffled, "you guys would never lose me.. I'd always be with you.." I continued.
Everyone hugged me. I sat back down on the couch. My stomach was killing me.
"What do you need?" Wilbur asks.
"I- I don't know." I say.
Tubbo turns on my favorite movie and goes to get some ice packs. I lay in Wilbur's arms again. This time not letting go.
*I relax and the movie finishes. I fall asleep. The next morning*
I wake up still in Wilbur's arms. Nina and Clay are snuggled up one another on another couch. George and Sapnap are asleep on the floor. Tubbo and Tommy are both asleep on the other-other couch.
"Y/n?" Wilbur whispers.
"Y-yeah.." I say.
"Are you okay to move? Not that I'm asking you too. I'm just wondering." He says.
"I think so.." I whisper.
"Okay.. good. I'm happy you can."
I try to stand up. I can. I'm sore, but I can still walk. I take a deep breath and get a water. I finish it and throw the bottle in the recycling. I walk back over to Wilbur. He gets up and takes my hand.
We go outside. We sit down together.
Wilbur puts his arm around me. The sun shines on our faces. We look at each other. We kiss.
"I can't process that I almost lost you." Wilbur admits.
"You don't have to process it. Because you didn't." I say.
He looks at me again and hugs me tighter.
Wilbur grabs his guitar from the side.
"How is that out here?" I ask.
"I left it out here a couple nights ago. I know something that will get my mind off of losing you." Wilbur laughs.
"Okay. Fine. We'll write a song." I laugh.
(You both write the song 'Mr. Loverman' but it's made into a duet. You might see it appear in the future.)
We finished it and Wilbur teared up.
"Wilbur! Stop! I'm here!" I tried to make him feel better.
"These are tears of relief. I'm just- I missed you.. so much." He said.
"I know.." I gave him a huge hug.
"What did they do to you..?"
"They tried to make it seem like I was dead.. but he just cut my cheek a little." I told him.
"I- I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." Wilbur's voice broke again.
"Wilbur- it isn't your fault." I told him.
"I promised I would keep you safe.." he said.
"Wilbur.. you saved me. I couldn't ask for anything more." I assured him.
He smiled faintly.
"What did they say to you? Why does he care so much? And what I'm the fuck is the business?" Wilbur laughed a little.
"May I?" I reached for the guitar.
"You may?" He laughed.
I giggled, "here. This will lighten the mood. Maybe. I'll put it this way. This is basically what he said." I told him.
.
..
...

"Y/n don't leave me.." I began singing.

"You said you'd love- me forever.."

Wilbur watched me play.

"Honey believe me.. I'll have your heart- on a platter."

Wilbur's eyes widened.

"Might you recall- we've got a small.. family business.... And the family won't like this."

I laughed a little.

"They'll bust your kneecaps. Ooo whup de doo whup de doo." I laughed at myself.

Wilbur's eyes widened even more. "Oh shit."

"They'll bust your kneecaps.. ooo dup dee do whup de doo."

I messed around with some strings and played a really cool note. I've never played it before.

"Y/n you told me.. you were no fool. You were no chump. Which I'm not. Then you got cold feet. Now all you'll be.. is a speed bump." I continued.

Wilbur laughed a little.

"Something we say.. we're just a small.. family business."  I repeated.

Wilbur bopped his head and glanced at the door. But then back at me.

"And the family won't like this!~ they'll bust your kneecaps-"

*the backdoor opens and everyone comes out. But y/n doesn't notice*

"They'll bust your kneecaps. That's what they're going to do."

I played the cool cords again.

"Y/n there's still time.. together I know- we'd go so far.. tell uncle roco. To call up the guys.. fricking Fionn- with the crowbars.."

I played louder.

"You call it crime. We call it smart- family business."

*Everyone sits down on the step to listen.*

"And the family is famous!" I giggled. It's true. They did say that.

"Then Everyone was like 'let's bust some kneecaps!'" I laughed. Trying to ignore the trauma. I'm not as scared as I was though.

"They'll bust your kneecaps! Ooo they'll bust your kneecaps!"

I started playing a little slower.

"It's such a shame.. that you became- such an issue. Oh dear Y/n I'll miss you!!" I giggled.

They definitely will. Because I won't be coming back.

"They'll bust your kneecaps. That's what their going to do- they'll bust your kneecaps.. they'll bust your kneecaps ooo up dee doo up dee doo. They'll bust your kneecaps! Ooo yeah their coming for you!~" I finished.

Wilbur clapped. "OKAY OFF TOPIC BUT YOU NEED TO POST THAT SOMEWHERE!"
I heard clapping from behind us. I looked back. There everyone was. They were smiling and laughing.
"Didn't notice we were out here?" Tommy laughed.
"Haha, no!" I chuckled.
"Well.. I probably should uh- announce that I'm not kidnapped anymore." I chuckled awkwardly.
"Yeahhh.. that would probably be best." Tubbo sighed.
I pulled out my phone.

*Your tweet*
Hey guys! I want to thank everyone for worrying about me! Yes, the rumors were true but I'm okay and back with everyone now! Thank you for your concerns. I will be back to posting shortly, and the suprise will come soon! <3

"I forgot about the suprise." Wilbur laughed.
"Haha! Well, you won't soon. It's almost ready." I chuckled.
*Everyone went inside.*
"You guys want to order Uh-" Tubbo checked his phone. "Lunch?" He asked.
"Sure." We all said.
*The food came and everyone ate. I spent some time with Nina and we made up. She apologized. She doesn't do that much. Everyone went to their houses and their rooms.*
I followed Wilbur into my room.
"Wanna watch a movie?" Wilbur asks me.
"Sure! Let me get my PJs on." I was of course still shaken up by everything that happened. But I feel safe here again.
"Oh." I chuckled a little.
"Ohhh... uh."
My closet was destroyed. All of my clothes were dirty on the floor. I had some sweatpants that were clean. But no shirt.
"You can borrow one of mine. Mine are clean, and in my closet." Wilbur suggested.
"You sure?" I blushed a little.
"I mean- what other option do you have?" He laughed.
"Good point." I chuckled. I walked out of my room and picked out a tshirt. I put it on and walked back into my room.
"It's so big on you!" Wilbur teased.
"Oh shut up." I giggled.
I laid down next to him. We watched the movie and fell asleep.

{} I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! I still have so many ideas! And!!- EVERYONE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY, 'What needs to go' ITS A DREAM SMP STORY!! And I'm coming out with a Dream x Reader fanfic at some point! But don't worry, this story isn't done yet! But make sure to stay tuned for this story and- 'What needs to go' <—- !! Go eat and drink something!! Have an amazing Day/night! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.8K 37
"I know what it's like to be used! ...and so do you. Stay with me, please." A story in which the reader becomes a Technoblade apologist. ===== Cover...
36.7K 1K 35
"True but you have been streaming for awhile you should just show them now" he said laughing and it almost made me laugh. "Fine okay chat give me 10...
537K 12.9K 21
your family is forced to move to the UK from America after your dad gets a high paying job at a school in need of tech support. this is where you mee...
472K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...