why do you even love me?

By charlightfannnnnn

this is a charlight fan fiction includes,intense kissing,love story,fanfiction. More

last night
the video

The New Member

706 9 10
By charlightfannnnnn

(lights POV): Didn't Alex say there was a  new member coming in to day?That means i have to get ready doesn't it?

Alex:LIGHT GET DOWN HERE THE NEW MEMBER WILL BE HERE IN 5 MINUTES!          Light:COMING! 

As light walked down stairs a girl walked in with pretty orange hair and beautiful orange eyes. Soon enough light started blushing while she talked in her cute voice,starting to drift off into space.

Drake:Light are you daydreaming about something? or do you have a crush on-                                     Light:S-SHUT UP!                                                                                                                                                                  Jade: OOOOOOOO~ LIGHT HAS A CRUSH ON CHARLI~!                                                                                        Zack: LIGHT HAS A CRUSH ON CHARLI!                                                                                                                        

As light ran up to his room in embarrassment,he couldn't help but think that charli will think he is weird.later....

Charli: you must be light?                                                                                                                                                   Light:oh um y-yeah! i-i'm Light!                                                                                                                                       Charli:you must be the one who has a crush on me,I think thats adorable!                                                  

Charli starts walking towards Light,Soon enough she was on his bed next to him.Then charli leaned closer to him,Light now flustered leaned back a little.This caused charli to fall on top of him looking as if they where making out.As soon as this happened Jade and Drake walked in.

Jade:WOAH!ARE YOU GUYS MAKING OUT!?                                                                                                                Light:N-NO! she just fell on top of me.                                                                                                                          Drake:So your making excuses now light aren't you?                                                                                            Charli:No i was gonna hug him but then he moved back which caused me to fall on top of him!      Jade:whatever,you guys were totally making out.                                                                                                  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397 51 14
My fourth art book. Programs being used: Medibang paint pro Possibly ibis paint x And a pencil for traditional art! Please do not use art in here...
357K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
499K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC