Cake & Honey // Soft Tsukishi...

By x_valkyrie_

"Then lay with me again." He paused. Then continued speaking i could barely hear him this time though, "I can... More

Introduction
Chapitre 1: Who Are You ?!
Chapitre 2: I'm Here To Stay
Chapitre 3: I Hope You Get Hurt
Chapitre 4: You Can Rely On Me
Chapitre 5: Trouble
Chapitre 6: You Don't Mind?
Chapitre 7: Birthday Mayhem
Chapitre 8: I Ruined Dinner
Chapitre 9: Today's Date
Chapitre 10: Here's Something I Didn't Mention
Chapitre 11: That Old Glass Factory
Chapitre 12: I Remember Your Name
Chapitre 13: Not A Kid
Chapitre 14: New Beginning
Chapitre 15: Women Are Scary
Chapitre 16: I'm A Babysitter
Chapitre 17: The Invitation
Chapitre 18: Secret Kiss
Chapitre 19: You Give Me Fever Pt.1
Chapitre 20: You Give Me Fever Pt. 2
Chapitre 21: On That Hill
Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Lemon Version)
Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Fluff Ver.)
Chapitre 23: Meet The Parents
Chapitre 24: Game On
Chapitre 25: I'm Not Hungry
Chapitre 26: Cancer
Chapitre 27: The Next Step
Chapitre 28: Saw You In A Dream
Chapitre 29: A Marriage Proposal Can't Be Far Behind
Chapitre 30: September 27th
Chapitre 31: Night Falls on September 27th
Chapitre 32: The Last Waltz

You Unlocked A Hidden Chapter!

45 1 0
By x_valkyrie_

A/N: good morning readers and 2D character enthusiasts!! It's actually not morning at all but I like saying that so 😅 anyways that's not the point.

I was editing my chapters when I thought hmm I should make at least a short little cute chapter of our lovely duo. So this is it! I'm sorry if it's short (update it's not short at all) but I didn't want to make it too long either since it's not a crucial part of the story. Just a lil something to give you butterflies ☺️ Please don't get confused, this chapter doesn't tie into the storyline. The storyline is in around December almost January. And this special chapter is going to be in February 13-14 okay? Okay woohoo. It's not even February either it's January 23 right now 💀

Hope you guys like it!!

~Valkyrie ⭐️-_-💧

•••

Your POV:

Another day of school, my alarm is so annoying. I reach out my arm to turn off my alarm and force myself out of my blankets and bed sheets. I start getting dressed then go to the restroom.

I yawn and see Tsukishima is already dressed and heading downstairs.

"Goood mornin'!!"

"Morning."

I frown. So cold, but I understand, he's probably not a morning person.

"Any requests for breakfast?"

"Oh I'd love a spinach omelet y/n, if it's not too much to ask!" -Akiteru joins in the conversation as he was making himself a cup of coffee for work.

I smile at him and nod. I end up making three omelets, one for each of us and after breakfast and a bit more of getting ready, Tsukishima and I head towards school.

He heads to his class and so do I. I sit between Kageyama and Hinata as usual.

"Psst! Y/n, are we still on for today?" -Hinata whispers to me making sure Kageyama doesn't hear.

I look around cautiously, "Yes! It's going to be so much fun!"

Hinata and I made plans to make Valentine's Day chocolates at his house so no one would find out.

After school and practice ends I tell Tsukishima that I'm sleeping over at Hinata's and he nods then walks home with Yamaguchi.

Since Hinata bikes to his house, I stand on the back of his bicycle holding onto his shoulders.

"Are you sure I'm not heavy? I don't mind walking."

"Nope! It's okay, this is fun y/n!!" -Hinata says while letting go of the handle. The bicycle starts swerving a little and we yell as he regains control of it. We laugh and after a few minutes we arrive to his house.

His mother and a little girl greet me. She was Hinata's younger sister.

"Soo cute!!! She's like a little you, Shoyo!!" I say picking up the little tangerine.

"What?! I look nothing like that little daredevil!" -Hinata sticks his tongue out to his sister and she does the same back at him. I laugh at their antics, his mother then calls us all to dinner.

After the meal Hinata and I start getting ready to make the valentines chocolate. We get our ingredients and a few materials. As we're making the chocolate I notice Hinata is making a bigger piece than the rest he was making for the team.

"Oooooooouuuuu Hinata Shoyo who is that chocolate for???" I say while nudging his arm and winking.

"N- no one!!" -Hinata says while a little blush creeps up his cheeks.

"Awe it's okay Hinata I won't judge. I bet it's for Kageyama huh? That's why you didn't tell him any of this?"

"What?! Of course not duh why would I give that jerk of a setter anything?" He stays quiet then mumbles, "Besides if I did it's just a gratitude present for training with me no biggie..."

"Ha! I knew it!!"

"Shhh shut up! Mind your own business y/n!" -Hinata

"Aweee but, your business is so fun! Also what you said reminded me of Tsukki. He literally says that to me any time I try asking him something personal. (ω;)"

"Speaking of which, if you're going to give chocolate only to him why are you making so many?" -Hinata

"Well you see- uh I actually don't know. You think it's a lot? I don't even know if he likes chocolate."

"I know he likes strawberry cake, maybe you should've bought that at a bakery..." -Hinata

"Dammit oh well I'll just buy some in the morning and leave it at the teacher's lounge so it doesn't die throughout the day."

"We need to make a plan on how to give those to Tsukki." -Hinata

"A plan?"

"Yes a plan! If you straight up give them to him he'll be all 'Idiot I don't like chocolate go shove these up your butt, you are such a fatty'." -Hinata says trying to make an impersonation of Tsukki.

We look at each other and burst out laughing loudly.

Hinata's little sister enters the kitchen and yells to her brother, "Shut up Shoyo! I'm trying to watch my cartoon!"

We try to hold in our laughter but we just end up laughing louder and louder everytime we look at each other again.

We finish the chocolates and leave them in the fridge to freeze and collect the next day. Then we play some board games and video games, I also helped him with his homework a bit. Then we watched a comedy movie and finally passed out at almost 2 in the morning.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Next Day... Feb. 14
━━━━━━━━━━━━

I ride on the back of Hinata's bike while he's speeding down the hill. We arrive to school and our class.

School was decorated in pink and red hearts and streamers. People were giving each other love letters or chocolates all over the place.

Luckily Kageyama wasn't there yet so we could start carrying out our special operation: Chocolate-Salty-Man! Why we named it that way, we have no idea. We were drunk on juice boxes last night when we made it up.

The first phase was trying to give the chocolates to him in the morning. I knew what time he arrived at so we went to take our positions.

"Okay remember the plan y/n?" -Hinata whispers to me as we're leaning over a wall trying to see if Tsukki was coming.

"Yes, I'll walk in carrying a bunch of heavy books and when Tsukki turns the corner to the first year hallway, we will bump into each other 'on accident'. I'll drop the books and accidentally scare him, then apologize by gracefully handing him the chocolates. This plan cannot fail!"

"That's the spirit, quick he's coming get the books!" -Hinata hands me all of the books and I begin walking.

I can't really see through all these thick books but when I feel like I'm close to him, I drop the books.

But I messed up cause I hear someone yell loudly, "OWWW OW OWW!"

I look up at the person and see Yamaguchi in the floor holding his foot in pain. I ended up dropping the books on his foot.

"Oh gosh oh gosh!"

I look back at Hinata and he hides behind the wall.

"I'm so so sorry Yamaguchi I thought you were someone else!"

"What does that have to do with dropping books on someone?!" -Yamaguchi

"I know I'm sorry I can't explain-" I look behind him and see Tsukishima walking towards us with a confused look. "Here take this!"

I hand Yamaguchi some of the chocolates I had prepared for Tsukishima and quickly run towards Hinata.

I smack the back of his head, "That wasn't Tsukishima! I almost crushed Yanaguchi's foot!"

"Aha sorry about that, it's just that beanie he's wearing looks quite a lot like Tsukki's hair and he's tall too. I couldn't see clearly through the crowd."-Hinata said nervously and apologetically rubs the back of his neck.

"Yeah well move on to Plan B! We need to go quick!"

We run back to our class.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
During Lunch...
━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You can go ahead Kageyama we'll be right there!"

"Okay? See ya, don't take too long." -Kageyama looks at us strangely but just walks away to the cafeteria.

Hinata and I begin plan B. We stealthily walk to Tsukki's class 1-4 and peak through the door. As expected, he's alone sitting on his desk writing something down.

"Okay now plan B, without a doubt, CANNOT fail!" -Hinata whisper-yells.

"Yes yes this time, I'll simply ask him to have lunch with me and then I'll take the opportunity to give him the chocolates! Flawless! I'm going in General Hinata."

"Good luck soldier!" -Hinata salutes me and I walk into battle which would be classroom 1-4.

I'm walking angelically, ruffling my school shirt and flapping my eyelashes. I take a seat in the desk in front of Tsukki's and sit facing him.

"Hi Tsukki." I say in a high pitched flirty tone and continue to flap my eyelashes at him.

He looks up at me with another confused look and goes, "Uh hey."

'Do not give up! Make him melt!' I think to myself.

"Soo would you like to have lunch with me? My treat." I say and smile to him.

"No thanks, I have to finish this report."

I frown and look at Hinata discretely. He keeps pointing at Tsukki suggesting me to keep going.

"Umm then how about I help you with your homework?" I grab his pencil from his hand and he glares at me then smiles.

"Sure y/n, it's my chemistry lab report on of chemical reactions and how to identify them. You can help me if you want." He continues to smile innocently.

My face dies.

[kinda like that😂^]

I give him his pencil back and walk out of the classroom.

Hinata looks at me with a questioning look and extends his arms. "Well???"

"My mortal enemy...chemistry. I couldn't do it general. I'm too stupid."

He facepalms his forehead, "Onto plan C!"

Throughout different attempts I kept messing up and ended up giving away most of Tsukki's chocolates as an apology to other people. I was only left with two pieces and the strawberry cake in the teacher's lounge.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
After School...
━━━━━━━━━━━━

The bell rings dismissing us all to go home.

Hinata and I sigh as we say goodbye to Kageyama.

"Oh wait did you even give Kageyama the chocolates you made for him?"

"What? I did that a long time ago." -Hinata

"I- What?! How come your plan worked and mine didn't!"

"I don't know. We tried making him come to you. And then you going to him- maybe we should try something more dramatic..." -Hinata says trying to think of an idea.

We're so stupid. What the hell are we doing this is pointless. That boy is just too dense to catch a hint. I bet he's already received a bunch of chocolates from different girls.

"I got it! Plan G! I'll go to the rooftop, meanwhile you find Tsukishima and tell him I'm going to jump or something. That'll get his attention! He'll come rushing to me and I'll finally get to give him the chocolates! Unless he absolutely doesn't care if I die."

Hinata's eyes light up. "No, yes! That will work perfectly! There is no way this plan will fail! Although we said that about the past seven attempts... but positivity!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!!" -Hinata yells even louder and we high five.

I head to the rooftop and luckily it is unlocked while Hinata heads to find Tsukki who was probably heading to practice. There's no one there so I get closer and closer to the edge.

After a few minutes Tsukishima bursts in through the door. I immediately stand at the very edge of the rooftop and extend my arms.

I look down and suddenly remember: I'm terrified of heights this was a bad idea.

"Y/N! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? GET DOWN FROM THERE!" He yells loudly, the wind blows harder making it difficult to listen.

I turn around to face him with a genuinely scared look but the sudden breeze makes me lose my balance and I feel myself slip. I shut my eyes but I reopen them to find I am not falling.

I look up and see Tsukishima holding me up. I look back down and see how tall the building is. This scares me even more I start crying and panicking. I'm kicking all around and one of my shoes slips and falls down to the ground. Making me scream even louder in fear of actually dying because I couldn't get rid of these stupid chocolates. There is a sick twisted-knot-feeling in my stomach and I feel like passing out from the fear.

"I HATE THIS STUPID DAY!!!" I scream out in terror.

"STOP SCREAMING AND KICKING. CALM DOWN I CAN PULL YOU UP BUT YOU HAVE TO STAY STILL AND GIVE ME YOUR OTHER HAND!"

"I'M SCARED OF HEIGHTS! I'M GOING TO DIE, HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN YOU ABSOLUTE MORON?!"

"LOOK AT ME OR SHUT YOUR EYES JUST STOP LOOKING DOWN IDIOT."

I look at his eyes and see that he was afraid too. I reach for his hand and he grabs mine tightly. Then he pulls me up and we lay on the rooftop breathing heavily.

After a few minutes I say out of breath, "How did you manage to pull me up? You're so scrawny."

"I- I just saved your life and you insult me? What the hell were you thinking?! I had to run so fast to get here and I see you trying to jump off?! What's your problem?!"

"I- I'm sorry it wasn't supposed to go like this..."

"What wasn't?!"

"Valentine's Day."

After calming down and getting away from the rooftop, we decide to go home instead of attending practice.

We walk home in silence, the sun is starting to set and the golden rays bleed through his honey-caramel eyes and soft hair. The light makes his glasses shine and it outlines his tall silhouette which allows me to visibly see all of the exhaustion I caused him today.

I sigh a little too loudly.

"Are you going to tell me what was goin on then? You've been acting weird all day."

I sigh again and explain to him the multiple plans Hinata and I came up with to give him the chocolates.

"...And well that was supposed to make you come to me and then I'd act cool or something giving you the chocolates that I made last night. But I kept messing up so I had to give most of them away as an apology. I'm really sorry Tsukishima."

He stops walking and turns to face me. My eyes were starting to form tears and I started sniffling a little. He was listening & looking at me intently, it's kinda nice when you get to talk to someone like this.

[quick reminder that fanart, pics, videos, music, etc. are not mine unless I say so. Credit goes to the original owners.]

He chuckles then laughs. I look at him with a confused and pained expression. Is he really laughing at me right now?! Whatever I probably deserve it.

"Pftt you almost died for these chocolates? You actually listened to that little shrimpy boy with zero dating experience? Little advice, don't listen to Hinata when it comes to this type of stuff. You'll wind up dead someday haha. Just be straight up with me, it's not like I'm going to bark at you...Well? Come on I'm waiting." He smirks.

He stands in front of me and I slowly pull out the chocolates from my bag. The two sad pieces of chocolate and hesitantly hand him the pretty box with a pink bow tied at the top.

He pretends to be amazed and says in a shocking yet soft tone, "*Gasp* Oh my! For me? Thank you y/n, I don't know what to say. You went out of your way to make me chocolates? I feel so warm!"

I laugh slightly and wipe away a tear with my sleeve.

He returns to his normal voice, "It's a shame some other random guys got to have most of it but I do appreciate it. I just wish you hadn't put yourself through all of that trouble to deliver them to me."

"Hinata said you wouldn't like them or that you'd say something like shove it up your ass you fatty..."

"I would say that to him but not to you." He whispered.

"Oh...there was also this. He said you liked strawberry shortcake so I bought some, I almost left it at the teacher's lounge."

"C- cake? Are you trying to fatten me up to eat me?"

We both laugh at his sarcastic remark and continue to walk home in the sunset.

"Here."

He places something on top of my head. As it was sliding down my hair I catch it. It's a smallish velvet bag with a pink bow. I open it and see that inside there are star hair clips, a moon & star rings, Saturn earrings, and the rest is filled with almond chocolate kisses.

He turns his face to the opposite direction but I see his ears turn red.

"I know it's not a lot but I saw these yesterday when you were over at Hinata's and I just thought that you'd like them..."

I gently grab his jaw making him look at me and I smile brightly at him. I pull his arm down and give him a kiss on the cheek.

His face turns bright pink, "Thanks Tsukki, I love it. Do you mind?"

I hand him the hair clips and he helps me put them on my hair, then the earrings, and the ring as well.

He smiles at me and grasps my hand with his larger hand then kisses the rings on my finger. I smile even more. I place my head on his shoulder and as we walk he rests his hand on the side of my waist.

[kinda like that ^ but he's taller and your head is resting on his shoulder.]

I sigh but this time of relief that everything went just according to plan.

{Bonus: Back Home In The Middle Of The Night...}

I turn off my laptop as I finished the movie I was watching.

Today was such a crazy day, I'm ready to sleep. I get up from my bed and change into a pijama set. I walk out of my room and walk to the restroom to brush my teeth.

But there is a strange sound coming from Tsukishima's room. It sounds like growling...? No more like heavy breathing with weird sounds.

Curiosity killed the cat, so I open Tsukishima's bedroom door slightly and freeze at the sight.

He looks up at me and startled, he yells out, "AH! Oh my gosh don't scare me like that!"

I burst out laughing at him and rush to hug him.

"Awee you're so precious! Did you like the cake??"

"...yes I love it."

"Awee I'm so glad!" I gladly kiss his cheek again and take away a little piece of strawberry cake from the corner of his lip. Making us both blush and I giggle at this adorable sight.

»»————-  ————-««

—ahem another reminder that the music, characters, videos, fan art, or pictures, etc., I use here aren't mine. All credit and rights go to their respectful owners. All that is mine is the storyline/plot :)

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥~ 3266 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 31K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
54.7K 1.1K 33
โœฉโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–†โ–…โ–ƒโ–‚โ–‚โ–ƒโ–…โ–†โ–“โ–’โ–‘โœฉ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...
1M 17.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1K 91 4
๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ----- A gifted girl was born and was put into Grace Field. She was favor...