๐‚๐š๐Ÿ๐ž' ๐€๐ฎ ๐‹๐š๐ข๐ญ |Deku...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐’๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐„. ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐‘๐”๐„... More

โŒœ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ' ๐‘จ๐‘ผ ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป โŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 2 - ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†?
Chapter 3 - ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’˜
Chapter 5 - ๐‘พ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’”๐’†๐’•
Chapter 6 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘พ๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ
Chapter 7 - ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’Œ๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’–๐’†
Chapter 8 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐‘ป๐’–๐’“๐’
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ถ๐’–๐’•

Chapter 4 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’• ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡

13.6K 651 1.8K
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥-
❝【𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯】❞

˚. ˚◦˚.˚◦˚
I'm sorry woman,
calm down.
*+:.。  。.:+*

𝓒omplete Cancel-the ability to neutralize or negate the force or effect of someone else's quirk. This was [Y/n]'s ability.

This quirk however, was pretty useless against physical attacks, unless they were being charged up or something.

The one thing she hadn't mastered yet was nullifying the quirks of two individuals simultaneously. Which is why Bakugo got the unlucky end of the stick and she chose to target him instead.

"Izuku and whatever the hell you're called. Apologize to these people." [Y/n] scolded the both of them, referencing the people on the cruise who were just trying to go about their normal lives.

"Why should I apologize if I was the one being targeted?" Midoriya was the first to respond.

Bakugo got up and brushed himself off. "Go die."

[Y/n] couldn't help but observe the man's exceedingly violent demeanor. She realized she should have heeded Midoriya's advice from the beginning and remained silent.

"You can't go around telling people to go die, blondie." She glared at him.

He made his way over to [Y/n], completely ignoring Midoriya's presence. "Why not?" He inquired once he was face to face with the woman.

[Y/n] was unsure if this was an attempt to intimidate her, but she certainly wasn't fazed. While it might have worked on Midoriya, it was ineffective against her. "Because it's offensive," she retorted, maintaining eye contact with the man.

"No it's not." Bakugo clicked his tongue. "Are you offended dipshit?" He questioned Deku, who didn't respond.

He took the silence as a no. "See. He's not offended."

She continued to glare at him, but he only responded with a grin.

Arguing with him was clearly pointless. Even [Y/n] could realize that.

"Izuku, let's go." [Y/n] walked off.

Midoriya trailed behind her, disregarding the aura of hostility emanating from Bakugo. "Why did you provoke him like that?" he groaned. "I warned you that guy isn't quite right in the head."

"I wanted to see for myself," turns out Midoriya had been right. He wasn't quite right in the head after all.

[Y/n] gave him a pat on the back. "Personally, if it was me that would have never happened. I would beat his ass. But you're not me, so I suppose it couldn't have been helped."

None of that made Deku feel any better, in fact, he was more offended than anything else.

"I should beat your ass instead," he mumbled to himself.

This could've all been avoided if she would listen to him. She seemed to get a kick out of causing inconvenience to him.

Just because she was deathly attractive didn't mean she could just run all over him.

[Y/n] stopped walking, unsure if she had heard the boy correctly.

Immediately, he regretted his words. He hadn't anticipated her hearing that. It was more of a whispered reassurance to himself.

"Respectfully." Deku corrected himself before [Y/n] had the chance to chastise, or lay her hands on him.

"Respectfully?" Surely he couldn't have been serious. "Izuku."

"Im sorry woman, please, let's all just calm down," The man was visibly stressed. He had no clue what he had gotten himself into. This was all becoming too overwhelming for him. Perhaps it wasn't too late to just leave?

If he had known this was what he was getting himself into, he might have reconsidered pursuing her.

"Woman?" [Y/n] took offense and Midoriya only grew more distressed.

"You refused to tell me your name." She couldn't get mad at him for that. "So yes-woman."

Deku pondered his situation carefully, contemplating his options. After much deliberation, he arrived at a straightforward solution: leave. If he moved quickly enough, he could escape from her and avoid dealing with any more of this.

"Hey! Don't you dare walk away from me!" she exclaimed, chasing after him.

Deku managed to make it all the way to the pool without sparing [Y/n] a single glance, nor word.

Not like she was leaving much room for conversation anyways, all the curses she was throwing at him.

"What did I do to you? Why are you bullying me Izuku?" her voice softened.

"What the hell?" Deku turned around in a panic. He didn't take her for the type of girl to get emotional over something like this. "Are you-"

[Y/n] stopped her acting. "Yeah I'm fine."

See, this was another reason why he was trying so desperately to get away from her.

"Don't you have other guys to go scout out? Why are you still following me?" his tune changed to one of disinterest.

[Y/n] wasn't use to this kind of treatment, especially from guys so it was extra upsetting. Perhaps she had pushed her luck too far with him.

"I'm not following you, we just happened to be going to the same destination is all."

Same destination his ass. Just to make sure he wasn't jumping to conclusions, Deku walked over to the far end of the pool room. [Y/n] did the same.

"Are you lost or something?!" he snapped.

"Don't be like that Izuku..." she looked away, too embarrassed to face him. "My friend isn't here yet and you're the only other person I know."

That wasn't going to cut it. She looked was doing perfectly fine before he bumped into her earlier.

"Well my friends are already here, so I have to go. I'll see you around some other time." Midoriya tried walking off once again.

She couldn't just let him leave her. They were practically the best of friends now. One doesn't simply just abandon their best friend. "Wait..." [Y/n] grabbed his wrist.

He stopped, and looked at her expectantly.

"Don't leave," she mumbled. "I'm sorry..or whatever."

"Or whatever?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Not or whatever," she corrected. "I'm just sorry." The man wasn't enjoying her idea of fun, likely because it came at his expense. She acknowledged it might have been bothersome for him, so she decided to stop.

Deku smiled to himself internally, but of course he couldn't let her see that. "Sorry for what?" he masked his emotion.

"For being a pain in the ass." she rolled her eyes.

Denki tip number two-if all else fails, reverse psychology is the way to go.

It's like she was saying just what she knew he wanted to hear, and now that she was aware of her being a pain in the ass, maybe she could sort her attitude out some how.

"That's my girl." he smiled.

So what if her attitude wasn't the greatest? She apologized. They could probably work something out long-term.

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483 30 5
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ..." "๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..." 10 years ago Y/N, L/N the girl Izuku Midoriya once h...
637K 19.1K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
39.9K 1.3K 46
Y/n has always been looked at differently for who her father is. Even after her father died she was still treated terribly. When she gets to UA, all...
38.6K 1.4K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...