๐’๐ก๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง...

By widows-venom

"๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™™." ... More

๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐œ.
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก.
๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฐ๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ - ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.

๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.

5.7K 275 216
By widows-venom

Third Person POV:

"We got another one, sir." Maria sighed, coming into Director Fury's office.

"Belova?" He asked, not turning around as he gazed out the window.

Maria hummed, "Correct. She killed a bar owner and his friends. We did some digging, the owner was a small mob boss and ran a small gang. But obviously that's not why she killed him. Liv must of had some sort of contact with him, or a deal went bad."

Fury turned around, stuffing his hands in his coat pockets, "We'll find out. Contact Barton, let him know of the news. I'll make a plan to visit Revna soon. We need to find Belova and we need to do it now. Before the next body is found."

"Yes, sir." Maria Hill nodded, leaving the room and Fury turned back to gaze out the window, his mind racing. What a battle this would be.

Revna's POV:

"I'll get it!" I yelled when I heard a knock on the door, Riley rushing next to me and whining. I opened the door, revealing Peter who smiled even wider when he noticed the dog.

He gasped happily, "dogmeat!"

My eyebrows furrowed, "dogmeat?"

Peter nods, "it's a German Shepherd you can have as a companion in Fallout 4."

I nodded my head, unsure of how to respond so I just opened the door further for him and he came in, slipping off his shoes.

"You know you don't have to knock, Peter." Nat teased, coming out of the kitchen.

Peter scratched the back of his neck, kissing nats cheek, "It's respectful. Besides what if you were... locking bodies."

"Having sex?" I smirked, watching his cheeks flush.

"Y-yeah." He blushed, "oh my god another dog!"

Lilypad came barreling down the stairs, her little body skipping the last step and she tumbled onto the floor with a little grunt. Peter rushed over to her and let her sniff him before scratching behind her ears.

"And a cat!!" He squealed in excitement, his eyes crinkled upwards from how much he was smiling.

Natalia and I laughed at the boy, amused by him. I dug my nails into her back and started scratching her skin, hearing a content sigh leave her lips.

"That feels good." She hummed.

I kissed her temple, "The Barton's should be here soon."

Natalia hummed again, turning towards me softly and wrapping her arms around my middle as she kissed my neck, under my jaw, my cheek, the corner of my lips before finally kissing my lips.

"I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too. I'm gonna go and see if we have lighter fluid for the grill."

"Okay baby." Nat said, pulling away with one last kiss.

I made my way into the garage to see if we had any more lighter fluid, Riley following me. I looked at him, watching as he sat down and tilted his head at me.

I laughed breathily and shook my head, "Dogmeat."

Riley barked happily and stood up, seeing the Barton's walking up and he ran towards the kids.

"Puppy!" Cooper and Lila screamed, running towards the canine. I smiled to myself, continuing my search for the lighter fluid only to come up empty handed.

"Hey Clint." I greeted the man with a hug, greeting Laura.

"You ready to grill?" Clint grinned like a child.

"We need to get more lighter fluid."

Clint nodded, "we can run up to the store real quick."

I nodded, "Nats in the kitchen-"

"-hopefully not starting a fire." Clint joked and I laughed along with him.

"I guess we'll see. Here Laura, let me take that for you." I told the woman kindly. She smiled and handed me the large bowl of fruit salad.

All three of us walked into the house and Nat and Peter greeted Laura and Clint, catching up for a few minutes while I put the bowl on the counter, coming out and standing next to Nat who immediately curled into my side. I smiled softly to myself and kissed the top of her head.

"The bird and I were gonna go to the store and get some more lighter fluid. Do you want anything?"

Clint's mouth dropped in shock and Laura and Peter started laughing. Nat giggled, "I'm okay baby, thank you."

I nodded and grabbed my wallet, being shoved by Barton on our way out. He unlocked his car and we both got in, peeling down the driveway like teenagers just having a good night.

"How's the wedding planning going?" He asked.

I shrugged, "It's going."

"You sound so enthused." He teased.

I scratched the back of my neck, "I'm sorry. I've just been a little preoccupied with other things. I just wish what's coming could be delayed for a few months. At least until it's over."

"Fury told me. Thought maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea for me to know in the event something happens to you or Nat."

"Natalia is the only one I'm worried about." I told him honestly.

"Natasha is a strong woman, a fighter. She'll be okay." Clint glanced at me as he stopped at a red light, "Which leads me to what I'm about to say next. Yelena, The White Widow, whatever you want to call her, she killed again."

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Clint nodded, pressing the gas when the light turned green, "Yeah. Fury said he was going to make a visit to see you soon. It was a bar, one that's since been destroyed. She killed the owner and all of his friends."

My face drained of all its color as I closed my eyes, tapping my fingers against my leg. I didn't have to see a picture of the owner or any of his friends to know that it was the same guy I had a fight with in the back alley.

"Shit." I breathed. Opening my eyes as we pulled into the parking lot of the store.

The man nodded, cutting the engine and unlocking the doors, "When it comes down to it, I'll be there. I'll help you out in any way I can."

Immediately I shut him down, not liking the idea, "Clint I couldn't ask you to do that. You have a family, children. This is my fight."

"I know. That's why I didn't ask." He smirked as we both got out of the car and headed into the store. I opened my mouth to reply when a woman bumped into me. She was average height, blonde hair and I swear she was-

"Yelena?" All of my breath was knocked out of me as the girl kept walking. I took off after her, calling her name but she was too fast. She vanished into thin air like she wasn't real.

"Yelena?!" I called again, stopping in the middle of the store as I looked in every direction.

Instill. Fear. Pain.

I groaned in pain as my head started spilling open, the voice getting loud as it drummed against my skull.

Instill. Fear. PAIN.

Instill. FEAR. PAIN.

INSTILL. FEAR. PAIN.

-

I shot up with a gasp as sweat trickled down my temple, my shirt a little soaked as it clung to my skin.

"Are you okay?" Natalia asked me, turning on the bedside lamp.

I nodded, "it was nothing. The scary movie we watched got to me a little."

"of all the things you've seen it was a scary movie that got to you?"

I nodded again, "yeah. Don't worry about it, I'm gonna get some water go back to sleep"

"Revna, what's really going on? You haven't had nightmares in awhile."

I sighed, not in the mood to talk about it, "It's nothing, Natalia. Go back to sleep, I'll come back to bed in an hour or so."

"revna we're supposed to talk about these things. Talk to me." The ginger said standing her ground.

"I am talking. Just not about what you want me to talk about. It was a stupid nightmare." I huffed, rubbing my eyes as the nightmare was still fresh in my mind.

"Then why do you look so tense? Why are you so jumpy? Why are you looking around in every direction like something is going to come out and attack us?!"

"I'm not Natalia! Just go back to sleep!"

"I can't go to sleep when I know there's something wrong with you. We're supposed to be getting married and you keep lying to me!"

I ran my fingers through my moist hair, anger boiling inside of my stomach, "so then don't marry me!!!"

Natalia's nostrils flared as her cheeks became a shade of pink, "Fuck you revna!"

The anger quickly dissolved when I noticed the slight glaze she had in her eyes, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. Natalia, baby, I'm trying to keep you out of this. I'm trying to keep you safe."

She rolled her eyes at me in response, turning over in the bed so her back was to me, "It doesn't matter anymore you clearly don't wanna marry me. You wouldn't be using every excuse not to otherwise."

"No Natalia that's not-"

"just go revna. You clearly have other things on your mind."

My hands balled into fists as I started becoming frustrated. I put my head in my hands and mumbled, "Yelena is alive."

The bed moved a little bit as she sat up, leaning on her hands, "What?! And you didn't think to tell me this?!"

"I-I- I didn't want too."

"So you just thought that we could go into our marriage with this big ass secret?! And more damage wouldn't already be done?!" Natalia ranted angrily, her cheeks becoming full of a darker shade of red.

"I don't know what I thought! I felt shocked to know she was alive. She's coming after me. Taskmaster is sending her after me. She's killing people I've spoken too. The innkeeper in Russia, the guy at the bar that I got into a fight with. She's trying to find me." I said, trying not to raise my voice at her.

"Then let her." Natalia huffed, rolling her eyes.

"What?! No Natalia it's dangerous-"

"now that I know, we can tell the others. There's no way in hell she can kill us all."

"You don't understand. Taskmasters involved. This isn't gonna be an easy fight." I grimaced.

"Revna, nothing is ever easy with us."

"I don't want you involved."

"You're going to be my wife. Your fights are my fights."

"Not when it involves your life! No way in hell Natalia! This is why I didn't want to tell you. Let me deal with him, with her."

Natalia growled angrily, "I'm not gonna let you fight this alone revna! That was never in our ideals. I love you, I fight with you. And you love me and you do the same."

"Natalia. We're getting married. We're gonna be trying for a baby, you're gonna be carrying our baby. There's too much riding on this. You're not getting involved." I shook my head, my tone a little softer.

"And I won't let you do this alone. Don't you understand how much I love you? How much I adore you? Do you know how broken I would be if I lost you? If I had to go through my days without you? It would be unbearable. I wouldn't last."

"Oh Natalia. You're strong baby. You've been through worse."

The ginger shook her head, a few tears slipping down her cheeks and I wasn't sure if they were angry tears or tears of sadness, "There's nothing worse than watching the woman you want to spend your life with, risk hers."

"This needs to end. Now. If it ends in my death, then it's something that's long overdue." I shrugged.

Natalia got out of bed, tossing the blankets back as she shook her head, "If you're gonna think like that. If you're gonna think that you can just leave me because you think that's what you deserve, then I'm not gonna stand around and watch. I'm not gonna stand here and watch you get yourself killed. So leave. I-I don't want you here."

My eyes went as wide as saucers. I went to reach for my fiancé but she took a step back, "go."

"Natalia please." I begged.

"I'm being serious Revna. We're supposed to be planning a wedding. Thinking about our future and you're keeping things from me because you don't want something to happen to me. News flash, you can't protect me from everything! Death is a part of life. I could during childbirth!"

"T-that wouldn't happen-"

"it doesn't matter anymore. You want an out revna, you've been looking for an out for a long time and now I'm giving it to you. You didn't want to get married so we're not. You didn't want kids so we won't have any. Take the out."

"I only wanted an out because for the longest time I was brainwashed!! I had thoughts about killing you in a million different ways and didn't trust myself to not hurt you the entire time we were together. Ever since I met you it's been about you! That's the only clear thought that runs through my mind is you! I got you out of that facility, risked my life for you countless times, and then I was brainwashed, and here I am still looking out for you! Excuse me for loving you so fucking much I don't want taskmaster to hurt you! So fine, you want me to take the fucking out?! I won't come back." I growled angrily, getting out of bed as my jaw was set and my hands were balled into fists.

"I can take care of myself revna! You treat me like I'm glass ready to be broken! I'm the damn Black Widow and I've fought Taskmaster before! In Redroom you may have been one of their prized possessions but I was the prized possession. I was the best and you can't see that! I wouldn't be risking my life I'd be ensuring both of us stay alive! If you can't see that then you don't know me at all. Maybe it's a good idea you don't come back." Natalia ranted off, her chest rising and falling from the breath she was trying to suck in.

My shoulders slumped forward as I looked away from her, her arms going around to hold her middle, "If that's what you want. I'll pack a bag and you'll never see me again. I just want these nightmares to end Natalia. And maybe if I kill him, maybe they'll finally end. I don't want to have nightmares about your death. Forgive me for being selfish. I'm sorry I've wasted your time."

"I'm going out." Nat said abruptly that it startled me.

"What? Natalia no." I went to reach for her again but she pulled away, grabbing her leather jacket and slipping it over the long t shirt of mine she wore.

"I'm going out. If you're still here then you're still here. Then if you're not, you're not. I can't be here, I'm going out."

Then she brushed past me and slammed the front door, shaking the house as a few picture frames rattled against the walls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 6.5K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
14.7K 350 16
BOOK 1 Y/N is a 23 year old super genius, she graduated University at 18 and has been obsessed on recreating wanda's mind reading powers. She was com...
61.6K 2.9K 30
Peter Parker x Reader Blind AU | COMPLETED 2021 ยปโ€ขยซ "I can't even see! Why do you bother?" "It's not about what we see, it's ab...
73.7K 2.8K 71
Where Natasha didn't escape from the Red Room alone, but accompanied by a child, one she swore to protect no matter what the cost and become someone...