Out of time

By tcher1993

Time is running out - two young men arrive with identical injuries arrive at Beacon Hills Hospital but that i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author Note
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

733 21 6
By tcher1993

Welcome to Chapter 13 - thank you everyone who has voted and read this story - I hope you are enjoying this crossover, here is the next chapter - pre warning it is slightly long, enjoy!!

Sheriff POV

After the man dropped in behind Janson and stated he believed Janson had been looking for him, I had a slight hope run through me that it was who I thought it was. As I raised to my feet I tried to get a better look but he had a helmet and mask covering him, I was just kidding myself to hope it was him me and Rafael had found his body which was probably now buried under the destroyed ledge.

"Agent Stilinski! Welcome back!" Janson stated as he turned to face the person who had spoken and was now faced with the barrel of the gun on his head. My heart skipped a beat as there is only one Agent Stilinski, my Stiles.

"You are going to wish I stayed dead!" The man spoke as he removed his helmet and mask to reveal the face of my formerly deceased son.

"Oh I knew we would see each other again, it was only a matter of time." Janson stated seeming to be unware or concerned of the gun currently been held against his head.

"What did you do to me?" Stiles spat anger lacing through his words as his hand shook briefly as he still held the gun at Janson's head.

"We opened your mind Stiles to new possibilities, you should be thanking us for this gift." Janson stated and I clenched my fists ready to punch the smug look off his face.

"This is not a gift, this is a curse! How do I fix this?" Stiles states harshly and I have never heard him speak in such a way before.

"You can't a gift once given can not be returned." Janson laughed in Stiles's face as I hear growls coming from Scott.

I watch in confusion as Stiles takes his gun away from Janson's head and place it back in his holster before seemingly turning away from everyone. In a split second Stiles whips round and punches Janson square in the face sending him tumbling to the ground.

Stiles grabs the cuffs out of his bag before quickly cuffing Janson's hands before heaving him to his feet and frog marching him off towards the closest helicopter and throwing him inside.

"Sourwolf, round everyone else up and get them back to Beacon Hills. I will meet you there." Stiles shouts towards one of the masked men that had arrived before climbing in the helicopter before it heads off taking Janson and Stiles away from here.

I watch as the guard Stiles had spoke to removed his helmet and mask to reveal the face of Derek Hale who looked just as confused and annoyed as I was feeling and probably looking.

"Looks like I need a lift back with all of you. Come on we need to get back to Beacon Hills." Derek stated as he joined us and lead us towards the waiting jeeps that were taking us back to the Berg.

"Derek, what is happening? How are you here right now? How did you know? What is going on with Stiles? When did you and Stiles reunite?" Scott rattled off loads of questions at a hundred miles per hour as we took our seats in the Berg.

"So I got a call from Melissa advising what had happened and where all of you had gone to. As I arrived at the Hospital to see how I can help Melissa came running out of the waiting room pushing one end of a trolley and as the other end appeared I noticed that on the bed was Stiles." Derek started to explain as the Berg took off.

"After about thirty minutes of trying Stiles was declared dead, I managed to speak to Irene in the meantime who explained how Stiles had just appeared out of know where but wasn't breathing. After he was transported to the morgue I sat with him for a couple of hours debating how I was going to tell all of you that he was dead and generally was feeling quite upset thinking about how he won't call me Sourwolf again."

"Then as though I had been granted a wish I heard the faint sound of a heart beating which seemed to grow louder and stronger until Stiles gasped for breathe. I called Melissa and Dr Geyer who checked and confirmed that Stiles was alive again, between the two of them they repaired his injuries and it was agreed for his safety to keep him in the morgue until he woke up."

"I left to go grab him some clothes and stuff as his previous ones were destroyed, when I got back he was awake and talking with Irene and Melissa. He was begging for them to allow him to join the mission to save all of you and to bring Janson into custody, they agreed on the condition that I had to go with him to make sure he doesn't do anything he shouldn't." Derek finished explaining and I noticed that the story had taken the entire journey back to Beacon Hills.

We all left the Berg and I noticed that we were back at the Hospital again, Minho, Gally, Frypan, Jorge and Vince had all left in the Berg advising they needed to return to the Safe Haven but Thomas and Teresa stayed as they needed to speak with Stiles. I noticed that since Stiles has revealed himself Mitch had barely spoken to anyone and was constantly checking his phone or making phone calls since we had got on the Berg.

As we walked into the Hospital I head with everyone directly to the visitors room as that is where we assume we would find Stiles waiting with Melissa and Irene but he wasn't in there when we arrived. Mitch and Stan headed straight over to Irene and seemed very quickly to be having a heated conversation with a lot of finger pointing.

Melissa was doing her normal self and was fussing over everyone, checking to make sure we weren't injured and gave us some water. When she noticed the cut on my arm she dragged me to the corner and started to clean the wound and dress it, I kept glancing towards the door waiting for Stiles to arrive but there is no sign of him.

"Are you okay? Derek told us what happened with Stiles showing up dead and then coming back to life again. It must of scared you, I'm sorry you had to see that." I state as she finishes wrapping my arm before she looks into my face.

"Really you are asking if I am okay, I heard the radio messages so I know you and Rafael found his body. I should be asking you if you are okay, I have been in this situation before remember with Scott but I didn't really expect him just to wake up and jump straight back into the fight especially not with him injures." Melissa advises and I am confused as he looked fine the last time I had seen him.

"Honestly, I did expect him to arrive back with all of you. Where is he?" Melissa asks looking towards the door then around the room as she looks for Stiles.

"He left before us with Janson, I honestly thought he would have beat us back here." I advise feeling confused as we stand up and head over to where everyone had gathered watching Mitch, Stan and Irene argue.

"How could you let him do this?" Mitch shouted at Irene with a look of anger and concern present on his face.

"Mitch, do not let this personal connection to him cloud your judgement. You know as well as we do that this is his job so there is nothing any of us could say that would have stopped him. Where is he anyway?" Irene states as she starts looking around the room looking for Stiles.

"Hang on, does no one know where Stiles is?" Lydia asks and I feel that heavy feeling in my chest again.

"Mitch to Mischief, can we have a status update please. Over!" Mitch states into the radio and I hold my breathe waiting for a reply but none arrives.

"Alpha Charlie this is Mother Goose, can we get a visual confirmation on Mischief's helicopter please? Over!" Irene states into the main radio and I feel my heart rate starting to increase.

"Mother Goose this is Alpha Charlie, that is a negative on that. We lost sight of the chopper five clicks from the take off location and have failed to regain a visual since. Over!" A man's voice states through the radio as I sink into a seat as I feel my legs starting to wobble.

"Mother Goose to all Alpha teams. Urgent information required, location of Mischief's helicopter. Last seen five clicks from take off location. Report instantly with any updates. Over!" Irene commands into the radio and I feel someone place there hand in mine and I look to see Lydia sitting next to me

The next ten minutes are the longest ten minutes of my life, as each Alpha team radioed in reporting no sightings of the helicopter, Stiles or Janson. Rafael was currently on the phone organising search parties with Parrish and Chris was searching live maps of any disturbances.

"Mother Goose, this is Alpha Tango. Do you copy?" A ladies voice came through the radio and we all froze as Irene raised the radio to her mouth to speak.

"Alpha Tango, this is Mother Goose. We hear you loud and clear. Over!" Irene states and we wait for the news of what has been found.

"Mother Goose, target helicopter wreckage has been located. Crash site is six clicks north of original take off zone, no heat signatures registered at site or in the surrounding area. Over!" She stated and my heart broke again, I have lost him again.

"Copy that, please secure the area and prepare for extraction. Over and out!" Irene answered as a silence fell over the room.

Thank you for reading - what has happened to Janson and Stiles? - new chapter will be up shortly!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 193 33
As the Pack and Gladers activate the Plan Newt to rescue Stiles will everyone make it back alive - do plans ever work the way you plan? All rights of...
471 25 5
"It had been nearly exactly two years since Stiles Stilinski had been taken. His disappearance devastated the pack in more ways than one that no one...
129K 2.4K 37
With Stiles's life hanging in the balance, the Gladers and Survivors along with the Beacon Hills pack must watch a series of memories to unlock the k...
72.4K 1.8K 27
โษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ sแด›แดแด˜ า“ษชษขสœแด›ษชษดษขโž The trials weren't just a game WICKED played with their victims, it was a way to prepare the subjects for the real war. The war...