Work of Karma || Cedric Diggo...

By Accio_Butterbeer

Narrowly escaping death at the hands of the greatest dark wizard ever known was already a miracle in itself... More

Playlist
Chapter 1: Quiescence
Chapter 2: Change of Course
Chapter 3: Theories and Terror
Chapter 4: The Potions Prodigy
Chapter 5: Hermione's Charm
Chapter 6: Bewitched
Chapter 7: The Slug Club
Chapter 8: Rewards and Regrets
Chapter 9: Afterparty Problems
Chapter 10: Christmas Confessions
Chapter 11: A Sweet Surprise

Work of Karma

1.7K 33 3
By Accio_Butterbeer

Work of Karma || Cedric Diggory

Book 2

Narrowly escaping death at the hands of the greatest dark wizard ever known was already a miracle in itself. And yet, Analeigh Heart and Cedric Diggory, who experienced this on that pivotal night of the Triwizard Tournament's Final Task, find themselves in arguably worse situations afterwards. Analeigh attempts to survive her sixth year at Hogwarts while trying to keep the truth about her family under wraps, and Cedric plans on joining the Order of the Phoenix while navigating his career in such unpredictable conditions, all while Voldemort's return looms over them.

As their loyalties and grit are put to the test, they can only hope that the choices they make will come back to them in virtue. This time around, it will take more than a twist in their fates to come out of all of this safe and sound.

★ ★ ★

Cedric Diggory || Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Started: 2021
Completed:

A/N: I'm so excited for this sequel! I spent the last few weeks planning out everything and I can't wait to write it and continue Analeigh and Cedric's story. The first chapter will be up soon,  and I hope that you'll enjoy it and that the rest of the book lives up to your expectations :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.9K 43
Regan Diggory is a golden girl in Gryffindor about to begin her next school year at Hogwarts along with her popular and protective older brother Cedr...
168K 3.7K 54
Beatrice Rose Black; a name that provoked enigma. A fierce Gryffindor who has a past that she wants to change desperately. Being the daughter of Regu...
188 1 19
Scarlett Diggory was an ordinary Hogwarts student, well, as ordinary as you can be with the Golden boy of Hogwarts as your twin brother. She was smar...
8.2K 312 26
[COMPLETE] [BOOK TWO] Sequel to Undo Time After coming back from the dead, Cedric has to go into hiding from the death eaters and Voldemort. And h...